DVB-T2(H265) USB dongle for Linux Mint

Libor Striz

Apr 10, 2018, 1:29:23 AM4/10/18

I use for the terrestrial TV broadcast DVB-T(MPEG2)
USB dongle from Leadtek, after some prior struggles.

My country started transition to DVB-T2(H265). In my
understanding, DVB-T dongle are not capable to process DVB-T2
signal.

Are there USB DVB-T2 dongle vendors a/o models,
recommended for usage with Linux Mint (Cinnamon),
regarding available drivers and easy setting ?

--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

ander...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 9:52:40 PM12/21/18

Naida Milford

Apr 9, 2020, 3:12:38 PM4/9/20
I want to get to know a kind and charming boy. Hoping to meet a boy inside who has something in common with me, who has humor and is hungry and alive. Seeking friendship, men are open-minded it can develop into something more ... Nothing is better than that. Friendship and flirting go very well together;) Does sex maybe we can help each other? Hope you can create a free profile at
http://newado.xyz/el/nordicdate
My name is Barbien-Meg on the page.