Job Opportunity

Dennis Flanders

Oct 2, 2003, 1:06:10 PM10/2/03
Experience Certifications - Authors Wanted:

UNIX

· UNIX Development Professional (ECUD)

· UNIX Systems Administration Professional (ECUSA)

· UNIX Tools Professional (ECUT)

LINUX

· Linux Development Professional (ECLD)

· Linux Systems Administration Professional (ECLSA)

We are looking for a few people who will author the next generation of unix
/ linux certifications. The successful candidate will have the following
qualifications:

a.. College degree or equivalent (2 years experience to 1 year college)
Graduate Degree a plus
b.. Minimum of 8 years experience within the certification area applied
for

If you are published it will increase your chances at becoming the
successful candidate.

If you think you are qualified, go to the following link and click on
"Become and author". We want to talk to you.

http://www.itc2.org

mjt

Oct 2, 2003, 2:27:49 PM10/2/03
Dennis Flanders wrote:

> We are looking for a few people who will author the ...
[snipped]

> "Become and author".
..........^^^.............. obviously, they need help! also,
that textual link does not exist, must be "contact us" ?
.
\\\ http://pages.sbcglobal.net/mtobler/mjt_linux_page.html ///
A.A.A.A.A.: An organization for drunks who drive