Invitation to support our research (by responding to the questionnaire) on analogy based code reuse

maria...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2017, 4:27:53 PM3/7/17
At Birkbeck, University of London in collaboration with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb, we are doing research on reusing source code based on analogical reasoning.

We appreciate the importance of your time and we hope you will be able to invest approximately 15 minutes of your time and fill in our questionnaire. The questionnaire will be available in the next few weeks.

We did our best to reduce the amount of questions to the most important ones of our interest. Please note that your feedback is critical to the success of this research. Your answers are completely anonymous.

Please follow this link to fill in the questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0A_z8Z2zOeElqA_dWBijc04Fh5qARy9PdV63D7QzpFq3rbA/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you very much in advance for your time and for supporting our research.

Kind regards,
Marija, Martin and Mario