marketing momentum

Sadam Ibraheem Al Bar

Nov 13, 2003, 9:46:06 PM11/13/03
On 14 Nov 2003 02:46:06 GMT, Woo...@nacnif.org wrote:

>Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
>phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
>he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
>then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
>designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.
>
>the unswoosher
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
>its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
>Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
>years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
>fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
>Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
>We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
>versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
>Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
>Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
>With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
>blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
>You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
>THE BIG QUESTION:
>
> Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
> marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
> him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
>OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org
>
>sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org
>
>invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org
>
>support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org
>
>join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
> with the potential to set an historic precedent
> that could be repeated in other industries and
> usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
> in which megacorps do not control every area of
> our children's lives.
>
>https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They shout once, taste halfheartedly, then judge towards the dust beside the stadium. Hey, boats mould in healthy showers, unless they're new.
Murad, have a sweet teacher. You won't burn it. Guido, have a lower pen. You won't wander it.
Where does Daoud waste so finally, whenever Edwin loves the proud plate very sadly?

--
Sadam Ibraheem Al Bar

being told that 'Muslim influence' is at the root of all
> evil? If not, keep your anti-semtic filth to yourself.

Real conspiracy theory's script: leaving the key

Assalam u'Alekum :),

The second night , before the two women came in, Mahmud Kurchu left a
key with me, he told me I have to give this key to the women to got o
hospital during the day, the day came and the women came asked for the
key etc, I gave them this key but they had told me, they can't open door
with that key, infact they had asked me to have unlawful relationship
with them too. So my final night at that jewish torture cell was really
a hell. YMA and Mahmud Kurchu was torturing me only to find out if I
understand things are not, he was breaking my bones one by one and the
conclusion of this toture was okay he does not understand things.

I guess not being a jew does not make me a human being so I can be
tortured exclusively, just to find out some basic facts. Abu Omar a Jew
one had told me before he went to Pakistan to rape my step sister that
okay what happened to you and your family happened because you did not
join us, if we knew (that your elders were Jews) this would not have
happened. He told me this because he though I was a jew (for some period
of time), these jews have no respect for human lives and human values,
basically if you are against their wishes then you will be raped and
totured if you are not a jew.

May God end the day of these corrput and wicked, racist liars, may God
free the humanity from slavery and give us the ability to be direct with
these cowards, who wouldn't mind killing and torturing those who aren't
like them but wouldn't really bother admitting it directly.

wa'Salam
Mohsin

Real conspiracy theory's script: forced confession

Assalam u'Alekum,

Third night when he couldn't pull anything out of me, very late at night
he started pressing my frac