Announcing: Kubl RDBMS Free Trial - Downloading
November 7, 1996
Defender Technology today announces availability of
Kubl relational DBMS.
Kubl is a state of the art client server RDBMS for
and Windows NT. Features include:
- - SQL and Stored Procedures
- - ODBC API, SAG CLI API for Unix clients
- - Excellent Performance
- - Exceptional Value - One Low Price, Unlimited
- - Enterprise level DBMS at a budget price
- - Available for: Windows NT, AIX, Solaris and Linux
Kubl has everything you expect from a DBMS plus:
- - Locking AND lock-free historical read only
- - Replication
- - Inheritance Between Tables, Identity Based
- - Persistent Objects API to be announced
- - User Defines SQL Types and Operators to be
See www.kubl.com for more !
Free Trial - Trial Copies, Documentation and
Information are Available on the Internet at
www.kubl.com. In Europe, www.infosto.fi/kubl. We
an ongoing beta programme, releasing latest beta
and bug fixes on the net.
If you are a developer looking for a high
compact client server database to ship with
you will want to check out Kubl.
If you are looking for database technology for
applications, Kubl could be the solution. Ask
porting services and special pricing.
Kubl was developed by Orri Erling, Defender
Ltd. It is distributed in the United States by
Monica Software, Inc.
For orders, special prices, OEM and other business
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
http://www.iki.fi/liw/lars-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-a...@news.ornl.gov
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.
This group is archived at http://www.iki.fi/liw/linux/cola.html