Digital personal workstation (compaq alphastation) 500au 1GB (2 x 512MB) with USB - for sale UK

geekow...@googlemail.com

Jul 22, 2008, 2:56:03 PM7/22/08
We're having a clear out and this has got to go unfortunately. A very
nice example. All working properly to the best of my knowledge.
Matrox Millennium graphics. Quantum Viking II 9.1GB hard disk.
Currently in the UK. I thought I should post here first before
putting it on eBay.

geekow...@googlemail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 1:02:25 PM7/27/08
OK I've put it on eBay. Item number: 290248995022. I'm happy to ship
outside Europe, just send me an e-mail if you are interested.

eitan negbi

Oct 26, 2010, 7:40:13 AM10/26/10
hy, I am interested in this work station (digital 500 au)
may you please tell me about it condition (is it working, tecnical specification etc.) and also the pricing for it.
thanks, Eitan
ei...@mi-album.com

Marc Schlensog

Oct 26, 2010, 1:29:20 PM10/26/10

Dude... that was more than two years ago.