Alpha desktop systems

Donald White

May 5, 2013, 4:47:16 PM5/5/13
From my university days I have 3 164SX and 1 154LX systems. All are in
large tower cases with ECC memory, an Adaptec 2940 SCSI card, SCSI HDD
and SCSI CD-ROM. I think they have Matrox video cards and either 3COM
NIC cards. I have some DEC NIC cards and Netgear NIC cards using DEC
chipsets that are supported by the BIOS. I also have a copy of the last
RH Linux that supported ALPA.

I have not used these systems recently, but if there is any interest in
old DEC equipment I would check them out. I ask only shipping cost or
they go to a recycler.

Don

Gianluca Bonetti

May 6, 2013, 3:34:21 AM5/6/13