Spermowitz on the Radio !

1 view

Toilet Slave

Oct 28, 2010, 8:02:35 PM10/28/10
The fucking idiot is now producing his own radio show!
You've got to hear this shit. He's outdone himself this time.

"TechBytes Pilot: Microsoft’s Android Tax, Fedora Site Redesign, Unity and
Vala, LimeWire Kaput"

http://techrights.org/?stories

Chris Ahlstrom

Oct 29, 2010, 6:48:46 AM10/29/10
Toilet Slave pulled this Usenet face plant:

> Roy is now producing his own radio show!
> You've got to hear this stuff. He's outdone himself this time.
>
> http://techrights.org/?stories

Thanks for the advertisement. I never would have know about this
resource if it weren't for you. Your master Roy is happy, I'm sure.

--
QUESTION AUTHORITY.

(Sez who?)

nessuno

Oct 29, 2010, 9:26:22 AM10/29/10

It's flatfish. This is when he's on "vacation".

Glenn Hall

Oct 29, 2010, 10:26:45 AM10/29/10

The subject material is pretty decent but their is something wrong
with the recording because at least on my system it sounds
distorted. It's a test run so they will work out the bugs. You
really shouldn't call people names though because it's not nice.
Subject fixed.

chrisv

Oct 29, 2010, 10:44:54 AM10/29/10
Glenn Hall wrote:

> You
> really shouldn't call people names though because it's not nice.
> Subject fixed.

Subject really fixed.

chrisv

Oct 29, 2010, 11:19:09 AM10/29/10
chrisv wrote:

Sorry, I mistaken thought that you had altered Chris A's subject
(restoring the "Spermowitz").

Glenn Hall

Oct 29, 2010, 11:23:59 AM10/29/10

No problem at all. Was just trying to contribute!

philo

Oct 31, 2010, 8:13:19 AM10/31/10

Crossposting asshole

*PLONK*