Roy gets one right

1 view

Tim Smith

Aug 8, 2010, 6:29:21 AM8/8/10

Roy finally gets a prediction right (well, sort of). He predicted that
the iPad would be a flop in the market, just like the iPhone was(!).

Well, he turned out right--iPad sales are going quite similar to iPhone
sales, just like Roy predicted. :-)

--
--Tim Smith

7

Aug 8, 2010, 8:53:05 AM8/8/10
Tim Smith wrote:

> Roy finally gets a prediction right (well, sort of)

Had he predicted you are an internet stalker,
and the police had any teeth, or you had some balls
to hand yourself into the police, there would be
no need for your periodic rants in Linux advocacy
newgroups. You would be stuck in a treatment room.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 8, 2010, 9:30:35 AM8/8/10
7 posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

Did the troll really have to come up with that lame a troll?

Apparently, Roy is gone but not forgotten. :-D

--
BOFH excuse #1:

clock speed

Message has been deleted

chrisv

Aug 8, 2010, 11:27:22 AM8/8/10
Timmy wrote:

Prove it, Timmy twit.

Message has been deleted

Tim Smith

Aug 8, 2010, 9:30:35 PM8/8/10
In article <t3jt569g13ft2qtqp...@4ax.com>,
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> wrote:
> Roy couldn't correctly predict the winner in a one horse race.

Bill Gates paid Monsanto to feed the horse GMO crops, to sabotage the
race.

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Aug 8, 2010, 9:32:31 PM8/8/10
In article <SMx7o.73035$gM.48308@hurricane>,
7 <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:

I've asked this before, but you always manage to avoid answering, but
I'll try again.

How *exactly* is it stalking to glance once a day in an RSS reader at
the feed Roy *publishes* *for* *the* *public* *to* *read*?

I also take a glance at Google News once or twice a day. Am I stalking
Google too, 7?

--
--Tim Smith

Message has been deleted

One Shot, One Kill

Aug 9, 2010, 10:39:20 AM8/9/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

chrisv is a piece of shit. chrisv is a worthless liar.

7

Aug 9, 2010, 10:55:06 AM8/9/10
Tim Smith wrote:

>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>

>> > Roy finally gets a prediction right (well, sort of)
>>

>> Had he predicted you are an internet stalker,
>> and the police had any teeth, or you had some balls
>> to hand yourself into the police, there would be
>> no need for your periodic rants in Linux advocacy
>> newgroups. You would be stuck in a treatment room.
>
> I've asked this before, but you always manage to avoid answering, but
> I'll try again.

Funny way to justify your stalking isn't it?

> How *exactly* is it stalking to glance once a day in an RSS reader at
> the feed Roy *publishes* *for* *the* *public* *to* *read*?
>
> I also take a glance at Google News once or twice a day. Am I stalking
> Google too, 7?

If you attacked the chairman of google on the basis of what is
posted at a google web site and constructively create
an excuse for persistent re-offending
then you are stalking the Chairman of google.

Now that you know what stalking means, you should
hand yourself in to the police for stalking Roy.
You seem to fit the bill for an internet serial stalker.

chrisv

Aug 9, 2010, 10:59:16 AM8/9/10
chrisv wrote:

(crickets)

chrisv

Aug 9, 2010, 11:00:13 AM8/9/10
Timmy wrote:

>I've asked this before, but you always manage to avoid answering,

How ironic, from the Timmy Twit Troll, again hurling accusations with
no evidence.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 9, 2010, 11:08:48 AM8/9/10

You don't know what stalking is, wackjob. Reading publicly posted stuff
<> stalking. Contradicting - or even mildly or harshly insulting - a
proven lying piece of scum like Roy Spamowitz <> stalking.

On the other hand, intending to deceive people by asking for money for
non-existent inventions == fraud. Guess which piece of delusional,
dishonest crap "advocate" right here on cola does that?