Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

Red Hat corruption

12 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Steve Carroll

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 4:35:454.04.17 г.
до
My uptime is almost ninety-five weeks and Red Hat is still going strong! I have a 197 IQ. Einstein only had a 160. Despicable Owl can't get anything else to work, either. Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. Another successful Red Hat test. That is if you count useless crap as a success.

If you have b.pdf open in a word processor such as vim and you want to change its name to windows.doc via a proxy icon whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? My uptime is almost fifty-eight weeks and Red Hat is still going strong!

Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? GNU is based on Linux. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

--
One Smart Penny!!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk

Kaiser

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 5:29:584.04.17 г.
до
I'm surprised they had time to administer the IQ test when you change
the topic every five minutes.

Snit

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 11:55:144.04.17 г.
до
On 4/4/17, 2:29 AM, in article obvosv$ebm$2...@dont-email.me, "Kaiser"
He is flooding multiple groups with some form of automation... largely to
seed Google with attacks against me but also to spread links to one of his
friends sites.

Then they blame me.

And people in this group are stupid enough to pretend to not know it is him,
even as he uses his own account. And, frankly, his real posts are rarely
more coherent than his bot posts. Actually, he denied he is even using a bot
and said at one time they are all hand-written and done based on insomnia.

Given his obsession I suppose that is possible... but unlikely. It is
surprising Google does not have more Capthchas and the like to stop this
type nonsense.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Peter Köhlmann

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 17:40:134.04.17 г.
до
The lying imbecile Snit Michael Glasser snotted:
Quit lying. It is very clear that *you* are the flooding cretin

Snit

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 17:56:054.04.17 г.
до
On 4/4/17, 2:40 PM, in article oc13m5$9rb$2...@dont-email.me, "Peter Köhlmann"
Sure, I hacked Carroll's account again and he has Google and several Federal
agencies all working on it, just like he claimed last time. And he leaves
the accounts open and does not change passwords on their request.

Amazing how you were able to put that all together. You are so clever!

Seriously, this is another example of you thinking I am some super Hollywood
Hacker... it is insane. But at your level of knowledge anyone who knows how
to do ANYTHING seems magical to you.

Peter Köhlmann

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 18:43:104.04.17 г.
до
Idiot

Snit

непрочетено,
4.04.2017 г., 21:20:104.04.17 г.
до
On 4/4/17, 3:43 PM, in article oc17c6$o3q$2...@dont-email.me, "Peter Köhlmann"
<peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> Quit lying. It is very clear that *you* are the flooding cretin
>>
>> Sure, I hacked Carroll's account again and he has Google and several Federal
>> agencies all working on it, just like he claimed last time. And he leaves the
>> accounts open and does not change passwords on their request.
>>
>> Amazing how you were able to put that all together. You are so clever!
>>
>> Seriously, this is another example of you thinking I am some super Hollywood
>> Hacker... it is insane. But at your level of knowledge anyone who knows how
>> to do ANYTHING seems magical to you.
>
> Idiot

Hey, you are the one who said I am posting with his account!

By the way, you goofed again and snipped a sentence in half. The tech is
confusing to you... no big deal. I put back the context you, I am sure, only
accidently removed and were not actively being trollish. Right?
0 нови съобщения