Re: DEATH PENALTY FOR TRANSGENDER PARENTS!

1 view

Joe Wiseman

Jun 4, 2023, 11:46:21 PM6/4/23
Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> wrote in
news:sp7nvd$4bp$7...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Transition Zone wrote
>
>> Those people are fucking defective. We cannot have shit like that
>> contaminating the gene pool. ANY parent who encourages it needs to
>> be terminated.

Anyone who encourages transgenderism is a pedophile and sexual deviant.
They do not belong in any society and should never ever be permitted to
reproduce again.

Sterilization is not good enough because their brains are poisoned. The
only solution is death.

Ken McCardle

Jun 5, 2023, 1:55:34 AM6/5/23
On 04 Jun 2023, Joe Wiseman <jo...@yahoo.com> posted some
How about illegals? Should they be sterilized or euthanized?