Stallman refused to watch the video of him eating from his foot

DFS

May 10, 2009, 9:05:10 PM5/10/09
I emailed that repulsive weirdo to get confirmation of what he was snacking
on (toejam, callus skin, or toenails), and this is what he wrote back:

"There are several obstacles to my watching any video from the net,and it
isn't worth the trouble just to answer a trivia question."

What a copout.

Here's the disturbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

He could've at least put some sauce on it....

Preston

May 11, 2009, 12:14:56 AM5/11/09

This may be why he couldn't view it:

"For personal reasons, I do not browse the web from my computer. (I
also have not net connection much of the time.) To look at page I
send mail to a demon which runs wget and mails the page back to me.
It is very efficient use of my time, but it is slow in real time."

http://lwn.net/Articles/262570/

amicus_curious

May 11, 2009, 8:22:45 AM5/11/09

"Preston" <pre...@stupid.com> wrote in message
So he is far from being a modern Renaissance Man, eh? Mark him down as not
a candidate for a netbook.

Ezekiel

May 11, 2009, 8:30:52 AM5/11/09

"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote in message

He probably couldn't get the codecs working on his little Linux machine.