Imagine if this happened to you.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 7, 2021, 12:30:57 AM10/7/21
Imagine if this happened to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8

whodat

Oct 7, 2021, 12:47:57 AM10/7/21
On 10/6/2021 11:30 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:

> Imagine if this happened to you:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8

I had a choice, and never took that path. I cannot speak for anyone
else.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 2:37:13 PM10/7/21
On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
> Imagine if this happened to you:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
meth mmmmmmmmmm.
LOVE.
Now I don't take any sybstance :P

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 7, 2021, 2:51:38 PM10/7/21
You (Serg_io) replied ( to me ):
> > Imagine if this happened to you:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
>
> A homeless Meth Head attacked daughter,
> almost killed her. She carries a gun now.

911 is useless, Duh.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) conceal carries on Capitol Hill.
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1345891049584132097
53.7 K Likes; 11.4 K Retweets; 11.2 K Quote Tweets

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 4:18:57 PM10/7/21
On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
Ahahahahhaahh, gun to kill a fly :P
What a freak wirdo she is :P

Clutterfreak

Oct 7, 2021, 4:47:01 PM10/7/21
On 10/7/2021 3:18 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>> You (Serg_io) replied ( to me ):
>>>
>>> A homeless Meth Head attacked daughter,
>>> almost killed her. She carries a gun now.
>>
>> 911 is useless, Duh.
>>
>> Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) conceal carries on Capitol Hill.
>> https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1345891049584132097
>> 53.7 K Likes; 11.4 K Retweets; 11.2 K Quote Tweets
> Ahahahahhaahh, gun to kill a fly :P
> What a freak wirdo she is :P

Next monkey who climbs the Capitol and attempts to put zip ties on her
will be shot regardless of being "republican" or "democrat." I don't
blame her.

Clutterfreak

Oct 7, 2021, 4:50:18 PM10/7/21
On 10/7/2021 1:37 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>> Imagine if this happened to you:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
> I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
> meth mmmmmmmmmm.
> LOVE.
> Now I don't take any sybstance :P

Kool. Meditation must be working nicely on you :) One of the Beach Boys
also saved himself from drugs by meditation. The rest of them got
totally vanquished by drugs.

Clutterfreak

Oct 7, 2021, 5:02:51 PM10/7/21
On 10/7/2021 3:50 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 10/7/2021 1:37 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me  @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>>> Imagine if this happened to you:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
>>   I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
>>   meth mmmmmmmmmm.
>>   LOVE.
>>   Now I don't take any sybstance :P
>>

> Kool. Meditation must be working nicely on you :) One of the Beach Boys
> also saved himself from drugs by meditation. The rest of them got
> totally vanquished by drugs.

I just looked it up. Two other less famous Beach Boys members also saved
themselves by meditation. But the three brothers and an ex band member
all were heavily in drugs.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 5:20:32 PM10/7/21
On 2021-10-07, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/7/2021 3:18 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>>> You (Serg_io) replied ( to me ):

>>> 911 is useless, Duh.
>>>
>>> Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) conceal carries on Capitol Hill.
>>> https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1345891049584132097
>>> 53.7 K Likes; 11.4 K Retweets; 11.2 K Quote Tweets
>> Ahahahahhaahh, gun to kill a fly :P
>> What a freak wirdo she is :P
>>

> Next monkey who climbs the Capitol and attempts to put zip ties on her
> will be shot regardless of being "republican" or "democrat." I don't
> blame her.

:P
Well, tha will learn them to keep flies closed :P

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 5:22:06 PM10/7/21
On 2021-10-07, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/7/2021 1:37 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>>> Imagine if this happened to you:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
>> I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
>> meth mmmmmmmmmm.
>> LOVE.
>> Now I don't take any sybstance :P
>>

> Kool. Meditation must be working nicely on you :) One of the Beach Boys
> also saved himself from drugs by meditation. The rest of them got
> totally vanquished by drugs.

iYeah, I cleansed myself with religion :P
21 years ago :P
Now I even don't drink alcohol :P
(only smoking, but that's to maintain higher state :P)

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 5:23:28 PM10/7/21
On 2021-10-07, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/7/2021 3:50 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>>   I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
>>>   meth mmmmmmmmmm.
>>>   LOVE.
>>>   Now I don't take any sybstance :P
>>>

>> Kool. Meditation must be working nicely on you :) One of the Beach Boys
>> also saved himself from drugs by meditation. The rest of them got
>> totally vanquished by drugs.
>>

> I just looked it up. Two other less famous Beach Boys members also saved
> themselves by meditation. But the three brothers and an ex band member
> all were heavily in drugs.

Drugs are OK if you want fast way, but you also train WILL, not to
be addicted. Some 100 years ago, it was popular for that purposes :P

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 7, 2021, 8:34:45 PM10/7/21
You (Banerjee) replied ( to Clutterfreak ):
> > Three brothers and an ex band member were heavy into drugs.
>
> Why did they take drugs ?

I program my mind like I program computers.
Like Carl Jung, I edit my (default) thoughts.

If it gets bad, I blow the whistle, like a referee.
Sadly, some people can't do this without heavy drugs.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 7, 2021, 9:46:07 PM10/7/21
Why sadly? How you achieved that? Meditations?

Michael Glasser

Oct 7, 2021, 10:17:53 PM10/7/21
My opinion: Even if you were merely learning for the sake of learning,
the belief that acquiring wisdom as being one of having "nothing" to show
for it doesn't fly because you will by definition have the an education
to show for it and intelligence is a dangerous weapon. The Linux download
Silver Slimer mentioned is read-only media. It's not possible to copy
new information to it.

Why would you want to restrict the tools on Fedora to what can be done
on Windows and macOS?

Eventually, if you bother to look... you would see that Silver Slimer's
tactic is to 'casually' incite people and then play 'dupe'.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22

DFS

Oct 8, 2021, 6:08:32 PM10/8/21
On 10/7/2021 2:37 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-07, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
>> Imagine if this happened to you:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8
> I used to practice heroin in blood, cocaine in brain,
> meth mmmmmmmmmm.
> LOVE.

wtf?

You're full of surprises lately.

Luckily those drugs didn't ruin your life.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 9, 2021, 3:26:02 AM10/9/21
I used to pick up gun from ground, water from
street then share needle :P
Last time I injected in 1998, become borring :P

Clutterfreak

Oct 9, 2021, 4:55:15 PM10/9/21
When I was a kid in some British movies people every few minutes would
pull a tiny little container from their pockets, opened it, dip the tips
of their fingers in it, then rubbed their fingers together under their
noses while breathing in. It must've been a common habit from decades
back that had made its way into many movies. But unlike smoking, it
didn't get to make it to our generation. I wonder what the hell that
substance was :)

-hh

Oct 9, 2021, 5:03:26 PM10/9/21
Snuff was finely ground tobacco.

-hh

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 9, 2021, 6:27:59 PM10/9/21

rbowman

Oct 9, 2021, 9:52:34 PM10/9/21
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_(tobacco)

Like the article said, in the US snuff evolved into dipping tobacco.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco

Copenhagen is the popular brand here and it's common to see jeans with a
white circle on the hip pocket from the wear caused by the can of
Copenhagen.

Snus is a similar Swedish product and due to the ethnic makeup here
Copenhagen is often called snus. Dipping tobacco produces a lot more
saliva than actual snus, leading to the joke

Q. How do you tell a level headed Norwegian?

A. The snus runs out of both corners of his mouth.

There aren't enough Poles here so we make do with Norwegian or North
Dakotan jokes. North Dakota is about 30% people of Norwegian ancestry so
it's the same difference.

Clutterfreak

Oct 9, 2021, 9:56:04 PM10/9/21
Huh.. Yes that's it. So it was a form of tobacco!.. I thought it was
something like a Vix VapoRub but in smaller containers and much stronger
which totally evaporated in air by a little bit of rubbing giving off
the chemical that did whatever it did to people using it. I kept seeing
it in British movies whose story pertained 1700's and 1800's and
sometimes even early 1900's. They'd take the container out of their
little watch pockets and sniffed a little bit of it the way I said then
continued talking just as people did with cigarettes later.

Hehe :) How come we don't see them in movies made about stories about
those day anymore? Cro-Magnon man felt a bit uneasy about its recent
past? :) It reminds them of sticking their fingers up their own asses
and sniffing the smell? :) Hehe.

Fucking smart alecks. Just silently went quiet on that! Just like they
did even with the word "Cro-Magnon."

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 9, 2021, 10:03:58 PM10/9/21
On 2021-10-10, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hehe :) How come we don't see them in movies made about stories about
> those day anymore? Cro-Magnon man felt a bit uneasy about its recent
> past? :) It reminds them of sticking their fingers up their own asses
> and sniffing the smell? :) Hehe.

Mass hypnoses and propaganda. Not artistic movies for sure, rather those
that wanto manipulate you and program your consciousness...

> Fucking smart alecks. Just silently went quiet on that! Just like they
> did even with the word "Cro-Magnon.

Cro-magnons are everywhere"

rbowman

Oct 10, 2021, 12:16:59 AM10/10/21
On 10/09/2021 07:56 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> Hehe :) How come we don't see them in movies made about stories about
> those day anymore? Cro-Magnon man felt a bit uneasy about its recent
> past? :) It reminds them of sticking their fingers up their own asses
> and sniffing the smell? :) Hehe.

It's a tobacco product. Tobacco is evil, evil, evil. Maybe I'm
desensitized but I don't see the amount of smoking in modern movies that
the do-gooders whine about compared to the movies made before the '70s.
I got on a streak of watching Peter Gunn episodes on Amazon. It ran from
'58 to '61. Mother's, the smokey gin mill where Gunn and his squeeze
hang out looks like a typical barroom from the era and everybody is
smoking.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 10, 2021, 2:47:14 AM10/10/21
Bowman dreamed:
> Tobacco is evil, evil, evil.

Prohibition is evil, evil, evil.

Einstein smoked a pipe.

For reasons unknown to me ( excessive "cleanliness" ?! ),
society is _allergic_ to tobacco.

My solution: Avoid "clean freaks".
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/EinsteinVsNancy.JPG

RabidHussar

Oct 10, 2021, 9:57:18 AM10/10/21
Tobacco is evil but so is alcohol, in my book. I've seen what my father
and brother turn into when they've had too much and even though I'll
have a few beers socially because I hold my liquor very well, I'm
encouraged to even abandon that for fear of turning into something like
them.

--
@RabidHussar
Happy to shove that vaccine of yours up your ass

Clutterfreak

Oct 10, 2021, 1:07:09 PM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 8:57 AM, RabidHussar wrote:
> Tobacco is evil but so is alcohol, in my book. I've seen what my father
> and brother turn into when they've had too much and even though I'll
> have a few beers socially because I hold my liquor very well, I'm
> encouraged to even abandon that for fear of turning into something like
> them.

They're both control mechanisms. They cause earlier deaths after
retirement, which is literal gold for government crooks.

Same for a lot of other chemicals, especially cancer causing ones. They
don't kill you while you're able bodied and have a job. They just kill
you much sooner after retirement.

Alcohol shortens life by about 20 years. Smoking, 25 to 30 years. Covid
doesn't let you see your 80's and above. Government crooks paid Wuhan
lab to develop it to deal with the bulk of Baby Boomers in USA. The rest
of the casualties everywhere were just collateral damage.

rbowman

Oct 10, 2021, 1:07:36 PM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 12:47 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> Bowman dreamed:
>> Tobacco is evil, evil, evil.
> Prohibition is evil, evil, evil.
>
> Einstein smoked a pipe.

Yeah, and Einstein promoted the development of nuclear weapons. His
dreams weren't fulfilled when it was Japan that received his goodness.

rbowman

Oct 10, 2021, 1:41:45 PM10/10/21
I put both behind me about 40 years ago. Had I not I most likely
wouldn't be alive now.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 10, 2021, 4:18:13 PM10/10/21
Bowman dreamed:
> Einstein promoted the development of nuclear weapons.

Hardly... ExGerman scientists feared that Hitler
might destroy us with nuclear weapons.
They borrowed Einstein's name to catch FDR's attention.

MostEveryone is allergic to every f*cking thing,
including bread & tobacco.

I feel sorry for you clean freak "Nancies"
who can't endure pipe smoking "Einsteins":

http://Jeff-Relf.Me/EinsteinVsNancy.JPG

I'll avoid you, you avoid me.

pothead

Oct 10, 2021, 4:26:30 PM10/10/21
Poor diet is probably killing at least as many people as tobacco.
Go low carb and improve your life dramatically.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Clutterfreak

Oct 10, 2021, 5:01:27 PM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 3:18 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> I feel sorry for you clean freak "Nancies"
> who can't endure pipe smoking "Einsteins":

Pipe smoking was another nauseating development among those who thought
of themselves as "now entitled to" after some achievements.

Nauseating indeed.

I remember this first year undergraduate newbie in physics department
who now smoked pipe cause he was a university student! Don't get me
wrong, 98% of you American Bozos here would fail the university entrance
exams in Iran of 1972 (99.99% of you in Iran of today). It _was_ some
degree of achievement. But smoking pipe to tell others what he thought
of himself as a result? That was ludicrous. But here and there you'd see
some do that.

Same goes with Einstein, Oppenheimer, Stalin, MacArthur, ... They all
did that after they knew they'd become a "has been". Time to attend
looks then!

Stephen Petruzzellis - fretwizzen 7689

Oct 10, 2021, 7:15:07 PM10/10/21
Snit Michael Glasser trolled Pothead a bit, big fricking deal. Why be a
whiny prick about it?

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's only reason for living. I bet Pothead
thinks his life was rough.

Pothead was once again a bigot by having the pretense to not engage Snit
Michael Glasser by means of blatantly broadcasting 'goodbye forever!' and
then ambushing him anyhow using piggybacking.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 8:24:39 PM10/10/21
Tobacco is evil as someone said so washed brain :p
When US invaded Berlin, first thing they did is to
give tobacco to everyone FOR FREE :P
Tobacco is prime US product and way for US to RULE THE WORLD! :P

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 8:27:00 PM10/10/21
On 2021-10-10, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
Nuclear weapons are peacekeepers. Safe from WW3 :P

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 8:28:08 PM10/10/21
On 2021-10-10, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
You are alive as mutch as you are needed here. Human with no purpose
will die soon :P

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 8:31:23 PM10/10/21
On 2021-10-10, Jeff-Relf.Me @. <Jeff-Relf.Me@> wrote:
JEff you have seen the LIgTH, like Essens :P
https://youtu.be/w8co2haCriw

Jim Pennino

Oct 10, 2021, 9:01:06 PM10/10/21
China is currently the world's leader in both production and consumption
of tobacco products.

The tobacco industry in the US is slowly dying.

You are about 50 years behind.

rbowman

Oct 10, 2021, 9:43:13 PM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 02:18 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> Bowman dreamed:
>> Einstein promoted the development of nuclear weapons.
> Hardly... ExGerman scientists feared that Hitler
> might destroy us with nuclear weapons.
> They borrowed Einstein's name to catch FDR's attention.

https://www.osti.gov/opennet/manhattan-project-history/Events/1939-1942/einstein_letter.htm

They weren't Germans. What did Einstein, Teller, Wigner, and Szilard
have in common?

rbowman

Oct 10, 2021, 9:45:06 PM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 06:26 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-10, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>> On 10/10/2021 12:47 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
>>> Bowman dreamed:
>>> Prohibition is evil, evil, evil.
>>>
>>> Einstein smoked a pipe.
>>
>> Yeah, and Einstein promoted the development of nuclear weapons. His
>> dreams weren't fulfilled when it was Japan that received his goodness.
>>
> Nuclear weapons are peacekeepers. Safe from WW3 :P

Yeah, until India gets sick of Pakistan's crap.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 11:20:00 PM10/10/21
I am talking about future. Native Americans used tobacco to maintaign
higher state of consciousness for religious purposes.
You USA forgot about that. China does not sells tobacco,
rather oils which are burbed in electronic cigarettes, which
are useless for me and my *religion*.
USA WAKE UP!

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 10, 2021, 11:21:38 PM10/10/21
No one will launch until they find some other planet to live :p

Jim Pennino

Oct 11, 2021, 12:01:06 AM10/11/21
Future what?

US tobacco production and usage is dropping while both are rising in
China.

Do you live in a cave?

> Native Americans used tobacco to maintaign
> higher state of consciousness for religious purposes.
> You USA forgot about that. China does not sells tobacco,

Wrong again.

rbowman

Oct 11, 2021, 12:06:23 AM10/11/21
On 10/10/2021 09:21 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2021-10-11, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>>> Nuclear weapons are peacekeepers. Safe from WW3 :P
>>>

>> Yeah, until India gets sick of Pakistan's crap.
> No one will launch until they find some other planet to live :p

I just read where the father of Pakistan's nuke program died of covid at
85.

https://news.yahoo.com/controversial-father-pakistan-nuclear-bomb-065059637.html

Notch up another data point for 'only the good die young.'

The US did the typical about face. The Soviets in Afghanistan? Pakistan
isn't building a nuclear weapon. Soviets go home? Bad, bad Pakistan.

Depending on how the Taliban thing works out Pakistan may be on the shit
list again. The ISI has a rather checkered past.

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 11, 2021, 1:15:19 AM10/11/21
On 2021-10-11, Jim Pennino <ji...@gonzo.specsol.net> wrote:

> Future what?
>
> US tobacco production and usage is dropping while both are rising in
> China.
>
> Do you live in a cave?
Yes, and if this is so, I predict China taking no 1
place very soon...

>> Native Americans used tobacco to maintaign
>> higher state of consciousness for religious purposes.
>> You USA forgot about that. China does not sells tobacco,
>
> Wrong again.

What do you know? Nothing... I consume tobacco i know
exactly hat are effects on my consciousness.
With this you gain IQ more then 200, which is overhelming
power to crash weak USA :P

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 11, 2021, 2:01:58 AM10/11/21
You (Bowman) replied ( to me ):
> > [ German speaking ] scientists feared that Hitler
> > might destroy us with nuclear weapons.
> > They borrowed Einstein's name to catch FDR's attention.
>
> They weren't Germans. What did Einstein, Teller,
> Wigner, and Szilard have in common ?

German was their native tongue ?

Hitler was attacking their motherland ?

rbowman

Oct 11, 2021, 9:55:11 AM10/11/21
Three of them were Hungarian. Hungary was an ally of Germany in WWII.

DFS

Oct 11, 2021, 10:35:08 AM10/11/21
On 10/10/2021 5:01 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

> 98% of you American Bozos here would fail the university entrance
> exams in Iran of 1972 (99.99% of you in Iran of today).

Says the greasy primate that can barely write Excel VBA.

Jim Pennino

Oct 11, 2021, 11:16:06 AM10/11/21
In sci.physics Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 2021-10-11, Jim Pennino <ji...@gonzo.specsol.net> wrote:
>>
>> Future what?
>>
>> US tobacco production and usage is dropping while both are rising in
>> China.
>>
>> Do you live in a cave?
> Yes, and if this is so, I predict China taking no 1
> place very soon...

Then you would be predicting the past as it has already happened.

>>> Native Americans used tobacco to maintaign
>>> higher state of consciousness for religious purposes.
>>> You USA forgot about that. China does not sells tobacco,
>>
>> Wrong again.
>
> What do you know? Nothing... I consume tobacco i know
> exactly hat are effects on my consciousness.

Which has nothing to do with which country produces the most tobacco.

Just another babbling idiot...

Clutterfreak

Oct 11, 2021, 11:42:11 AM10/11/21
And those two percentages only apply to those of you who presently hold
a "degree". The rest of you who never saw university exposure are out of
the question.

whodat

Oct 11, 2021, 12:29:00 PM10/11/21
All four of them were Jewish.

Hungary was an ally of Germany in WWII.

What were the available choices?

Clutterfreak

Oct 11, 2021, 3:25:33 PM10/11/21
India developed it with China threat in mind, not Pakestan. It was part
of Eisenhower's plan to keep nuclear wars limited to areas around
"enemy" territory.

None of the "wars" between India and Pakestan were serious; they weren't
even wars, just dramatically escalated quarrels.

RabidHussar

Oct 11, 2021, 4:13:10 PM10/11/21
I can't put beer behind me because offering a beer is one of the few
joys my in-laws and parents get whenever they're over. They feel good
knowing that they're getting me something they think I want. To put a
smile on their faces, I'll drink the alcohol even though I don't really
enjoy it.

--
@RabidHussar
Happy to shove that vaccine of yours up your ass

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 11, 2021, 8:13:53 PM10/11/21
Leó Szilárd wrote the first draft of
the famous letter to FDR, 1939;
Albert Einstein wrote the final draft.

He was Einstein's close friend,
starting in 1921, University of Berlin.
Together, they spoke German.

Both fled Hitler for the same reason;
Leó Szilárd in March 1933, Einstein in October 1933.

Einstein was a life-long pacifist;
he opposed the making of weapons
( except against Hitler, of course ).

Leó Szilárd was anti-nuke long before it was popular;
he even imagined he'd be hung for war crimes.

http://Jeff-Relf.Me/EinsteinVsProhibitionists.JPG

rbowman

Oct 11, 2021, 9:06:12 PM10/11/21
On 10/11/2021 01:25 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 10/10/2021 8:45 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> Nuclear weapons are peacekeepers. Safe from WW3 :P
>>>

>> Yeah, until India gets sick of Pakistan's crap.
>

> India developed it with China threat in mind, not Pakestan. It was part
> of Eisenhower's plan to keep nuclear wars limited to areas around
> "enemy" territory.
>
> None of the "wars" between India and Pakestan were serious; they weren't
> even wars, just dramatically escalated quarrels.

https://www.nti.org/learn/countries/india/nuclear/

Indian and Chinese troops sometimes take potshots at each other when
they get bored. Most of the outposts are around 16,000' in barren
country and there's not a lot to do. India does get nervous about that
corridor that connects Assam and the other states to West Bengal.

They're trading partners and while they are suspicious of each other the
relations aren't hostile.

Pakistan otoh harbors Muslim terrorists, and India really doesn't want
its trade.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-adani-ports-stop-handling-containers-iran-pakistan-afghanistan-2021-10-11/

DFS

Oct 12, 2021, 3:01:48 PM10/12/21
On 10/11/2021 11:42 AM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 10/11/2021 9:35 AM, DFS wrote:
>> On 10/10/2021 5:01 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>

>>> 98% of you American Bozos here would fail the university entrance
>>> exams in Iran of 1972 (99.99% of you in Iran of today).
>>

>> Says the greasy primate that can barely write Excel VBA.
>>

> And those two percentages only apply to those of you who presently hold
> a "degree". The rest of you who never saw university exposure are out of
> the question.

Why is degree in quotes, loon?

DFS

Oct 13, 2021, 9:50:49 AM10/13/21
On 10/7/2021 12:30 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:

> Imagine if this happened to you:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCfmXDW4A8

Nothing "happened to him". He made all his own bad choices, which led
to his current situation.

"It wasn't bad until I got into the dope"

"I started sticking a needle into my arm at 13".

"My drug of choice is meth."