BIDEN ECONOMY: Stocks Endure Worst September Since 2002 in the Worst Year for the Markets Ever!

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lustern

未读,
2022年10月1日 13:33:382022/10/1
收件人
Thank you Joe Biden.
Your plan to destroy America is progressing well.

Make sure to check your 401K before voting this November 2022 and vote
these left wing greeniacs out of office.

"BIDEN ECONOMY: Stocks Endure Worst September Since 2002 in the Worst
Year for the Markets Ever!"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/biden-economy-stocks-endure-
worst-september-since-2002-worst-year-markets-ever/>

"The Biden economy is a nightmare. The markets showed it yesterday as
the month of September 2022 is now in the books.

Here are some observations of the markets pointed out yesterday.

Market Watch reported on the market results in September being their
worst since 2002.

It was a September investors will remember — and not in a good way.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Maricopa County 's Ministry of Truth BLOCKS The
Gateway Pundit Reporter Access To 2022 Midterm Election Coverage In
County

A Friday drop left the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average with
their biggest monthly losses since March 2020. And it was the worst
September performance for both indexes since 2002. Seasonally inclined
investors may wonder what that means for October.

Yahoo Finance noted that to date, 2022 is the worst year for the major
markets since 2008 during the Great Recession.

In the first nine months of 2022, Wall Street suffered three straight
quarterly declines, the longest losing streak for the S&P and the Nasdaq
since the Great Recession and the Dow’s longest in seven years.

Trades-academy notes that the DOW and S&P 500 are in bear market lows.

Dow Jones futures will open Sunday night, together with S&P 500 futures
and Nasdaq futures. The key indexes fell solidly previously week, capping
a horrible September. The S&P 500 index and Dow Jones are at bear market
lows, with the Nasdaq on the verge of doing so. Treasury yields backed
off from 4%, however prolonged their weekly win streak.

The DOW is having its worst year ever. If this current pace keeps up, it
will be the worst year ever.

On January 20, 2021, the DOW closed at 31,188. On Friday, September 30,
2022, the DOW closed at 28,725. This is a more than a 2,400 point drop
for the DOW since Biden stepped into office.

The DOW is currently down 7,613 points this year alone (the DOW was at
36,338 on December 31, 2021).

The worst year prior to 2022 was 2008 when the DOW was down 4,488 points.

2022 is currently the worst year in US stock market history and Americans
are seeing it in their 401ks.

The War Room yesterday discussed the status of Biden’s economy and the
picture is horrific.

Expert analysts are putting their money in cash instead of bonds and
equities with the goal of a “return of capital” not even a “return on
capital”.

This was an excellent analysis of what is going on under this American-
hating and incompetent regime.

"

Siri Cruise

未读,
2022年10月1日 17:46:062022/10/1
收件人
In article <XnsAF2389F0...@88.198.57.247>,
Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote:

> Thank you Joe Biden.
> Your plan to destroy America is progressing well.
>
> Make sure to check your 401K before voting this November 2022 and vote
> these left wing greeniacs out of office.
>
> "BIDEN ECONOMY: Stocks Endure Worst September Since 2002 in the Worst
> Year for the Markets Ever!"

So better than 2008?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

-hh

未读,
2022年10月1日 19:12:262022/10/1
收件人
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 5:46:06 PM UTC-4, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsAF2389F0...@88.198.57.247>,
> Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote:
>
> > Thank you Joe Biden.
> > Your plan to destroy America is progressing well.
> >
> > Make sure to check your 401K before voting this November 2022 and vote
> > these left wing greeniacs out of office.
> >
> > "BIDEN ECONOMY: Stocks Endure Worst September Since 2002 in the Worst
> > Year for the Markets Ever!"
>
> So better than 2008?

Yup. The DJIA is off by 2.5%, but the SP500 & NASDAQ indexes are both higher today
still than before the 2020 CoVid crash. Considering the amount of Stimulus & QE to
prevent 30% unemployment & a depression, the payments today for that so far just
aren’t bad at all: for a diversified portfolio, the balance is higher today than Jan 2020.

Personally, I expect 10% more in declines over the next 1-3Q’s and the Fed to taper
increases at closer to 4.5% (instead of 6% because of QT), so that’s my criteria for
starting to buy back in, taking banked gains in growth/tech from the QE melt-up and
targeting opportunities in value & ex-US markets which should outperform.

-hh

Relf

未读,
2022年10月1日 19:47:362022/10/1
收件人
Bonds will fall like dominoes as _Real_ interest rates revert to the mean;
here, one should owe a sh*t ton of money, net net.

Note to central bankers: America is not Japan.

Relf

未读,
2022年10月1日 21:51:232022/10/1
收件人
Someone replied ( to me ):
> > Bonds will fall like dominoes as _Real_ interest rates revert to the mean;
> > here, one should owe money, net net. Note to bankers: America is not Japan.
>
> Ha - Would you explain that so a 2nd grader can understand ?!

In America, profits matter; not so much in Japan.
Without profits, there'll be a cascade of defaults & foreclosures.

In Japan, home/asset prices have been falling steadily since 1989;
in response, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) purchased 51 % of the JGB (bond) market;
globally, central bankers have been mimicking Japan, making things worse.

Seattle landlords are losing money, after inflation.
"The Real Interest Rate" accounts for inflation; when my rent goes up 30%,
my savings account loses 23 % of its purchasing power ( 1 - 1/1.30 ).

Landlords lose, renters lose;
those with the most debt, net net, win the most; e.g. governments.

chrisv

未读,
2022年10月2日 09:13:382022/10/2
收件人
-hh wrote:

>The DJIA is off by 2.5%, but the SP500 & NASDAQ indexes are both higher today
>still than before the 2020 CoVid crash. Considering the amount of Stimulus & QE to
>prevent 30% unemployment & a depression, the payments today for that so far just
>aren’t bad at all: for a diversified portfolio, the balance is higher today than Jan 2020.

Adjust all that for inflation, and see what you get.

Not looking so good now, is it?

I think the buying power, the "real value", of my investements is down
about 25% in the last few years.

--
"GNU/Retards have been programmed to believe that they live in bizarro
world where profits are optional and where employees don't expect to

-hh

未读,
2022年10月2日 22:14:482022/10/2
收件人
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 9:13:38 AM UTC-4, chrisv wrote:
> -hh wrote:
>
> >The DJIA is off by 2.5%, but the SP500 & NASDAQ indexes are both higher today
> >still than before the 2020 CoVid crash. Considering the amount of Stimulus & QE to
> >prevent 30% unemployment & a depression, the payments today for that so far just
> >aren’t bad at all: for a diversified portfolio, the balance is higher today than Jan 2020.
>
> Adjust all that for inflation, and see what you get.
>
> Not looking so good now, is it?

Not too terribly concerned about short term perturbations. Given how big the returns
were in 2020 & 21 due to Stimulus & QE, the outcome has been a net positive, so its
just that some of that is now being given back (reversion to the mean/etc).

> I think the buying power, the "real value", of my investements is down
> about 25% in the last few years.

Per inflation rates for 2020 (1.4%), 2021 (7%), & YTD 2022 (8.3%), looks like I was still
in the black vs 4Q2019, as of 2Q22, probably due to not removing additions. I haven't
run 3Q22 yet, but with the major indexes down -5%, that should slip it into the red for sure.

-hh
0 个新帖子