What's Bob Sutor afraid of?

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 4:28:44 PM3/15/08
to

On Bob Sutor's blog (<http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/>), every
article currently on the front page allows comments, except for one.
That one is about criticism of Microsoft's Open XML patent pledge.

Is he afraid that someone will point out that IBM's patent pledge has
exactly the same problems? Of course, it is just a coincidence that IBM
is his employer...

--
--Tim Smith

Jesper Lund Stocholm

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 6:32:09 PM3/15/08
to
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> wrote in news:reply_in_group-
7DA023.132...@news.supernews.com:

Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
public.

I think it's kindda sad.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
http://idippedut.dk

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 6:57:25 PM3/15/08
to
In article <Xns9A62EF6BD48...@130.225.247.90>,

Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls...@lundstocholm.invalid> wrote:
> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
> public.
>
> I think it's kindda sad.

It's interesting how your blog, and to a lesser extent Brian Jones'
blog, contain links to blogs from the other side, whereas people like
Weir and Sutor only link to blogs on their side.

A good rule of thumb is that the side that is not bullshitting is not
afraid for people to see the other side's arguments.

--
--Tim Smith

7

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 6:57:39 PM3/15/08
to
Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Tim Smith wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
Corporation:

>
> On Bob Sutor's blog (<http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/>), every
> article currently on the front page allows comments, except for one.
> That one is about criticism of Microsoft's Open XML patent pledge.


No need - we all know micoshaft patent pledge is an oxymoron.
And about as corrupted as micoshaft claims on Linux patent infringement.
And about as anti-trust as funding SCO to do patent trolling.

Micoshaft has not done any work on making patent pledges to open
source movement, or making it absolute watertight and irrevocable
for an important ISO approval process.

Everything they have engaged in is fraudulent and they are now
under investigation for fraud.

7

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 7:00:33 PM3/15/08
to
Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Tim Smith wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
Corporation:

> In article <Xns9A62EF6BD48...@130.225.247.90>,


Yeah, but don't you think this can all wait until the fraud
investigations into micoshaft corruption and fraud at ISO
is completed first?


[H]omer

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 7:56:55 PM3/15/08
to
Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:

> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
> public.

Which is presumably why Sutor has blocked comments, to prevent people
like you and Smith from astroturfing all over his blog, just like you
try to do here, in COLA. Having an alternative view is one thing, but
AFAICT most of the trolls; shills and astroturfers have nothing other
than deceitful spin, are much too close to the source to be credible,
and so have a vested interest in trying to bury the truth, which they
seem to do with prolific zeal. Just ask Smith, who's apparently taken
up a position as a professional creep, stalking Roy all day. Will you
be joining him in his new venture, I wonder?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| 'When it comes to knowledge, "ownership" just doesn't make sense'
| ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian. http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.23.8-63.fc8
23:56:42 up 85 days, 21:32, 5 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.03

Jesper Lund Stocholm

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 8:16:40 PM3/15/08
to
"[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote in news:7b4ua5-...@sky.matrix:

> Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:
>
>> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
>> public.
>
> Which is presumably why Sutor has blocked comments, to prevent people
> like you and Smith from astroturfing all over his blog

Seriously, that's nuts. Blocking comments with personal attacks is one
thing, but blocking simply because I disagree is not cool. Also, Bob Sutor
made another article about ODF Alliance and this post has also had comments
disabled. I believe this blocked comment was my second post to his blog -
ever. It's not like I'm a daily annoyance to his blog.

Btw - Rick Jelliffe has also blocked comments to his posts about OOXML ...
I dissagree with this as well. There is a reason why we call the tools
"blogs" and not "bulletin-boards" ... it's the conversations that matter.

:o)

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 10:39:39 PM3/15/08
to
In article <7b4ua5-...@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote:
> seem to do with prolific zeal. Just ask Smith, who's apparently taken
> up a position as a professional creep, stalking Roy all day. Will you
> be joining him in his new venture, I wonder?

Perhaps you can do what Roy cannot--post proof of this claim.

Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
read, I sometimes see them and respond.


--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 15, 2008, 10:50:47 PM3/15/08
to
In article <7b4ua5-...@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote:
> Which is presumably why Sutor has blocked comments, to prevent people
> like you and Smith from astroturfing all over his blog, just like you
> try to do here, in COLA. Having an alternative view is one thing, but
> AFAICT most of the trolls; shills and astroturfers have nothing other
> than deceitful spin, are much too close to the source to be credible,
> and so have a vested interest in trying to bury the truth, which they

The bad Microsoft language:

New versions of previously covered specifications will be separately
considered for addition to the list.

The good IBM language:

IBM will evaluate new versions or additional specifications for
inclusion based on their consistency with the objectives of this
pledge which is to support widespread adoption of open
specifications that enable software interoperability for our
customers, and may, from time to time, make additional pledges.

Can you explain to us, please, why the first is bad and the second is
good?

More bad Microsoft language:

The OSP does not apply to any work that you do beyond the scope of
the covered specification(s).

and IBM's good language:

IBM irrevocably covenants to you that it will not assert any
Necessary Claims against you for your making, using, importing,
selling, or offering for sale  Covered Implementations [...].
Covered Implementations" are those specific portions of a product
(hardware, software, services or combinations thereof) that
implement and comply with a Covered Specification and are included
in a fully compliant implementation of that Covered Specification.

Please explain how pointing out that the Microsoft language and the IBM
language say the same thing is "deceitful spin".


--
--Tim Smith

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 2:56:50 AM3/16/08
to

Key word "Microsoft"
Key word "IBM"

[Homer] is nothing but a parrot of Roy's.


--
Moshe Goldfarb
Collector of soaps from around the globe.
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 2:58:31 AM3/16/08
to

Proof of what COLA Linux advocates spew?
It will never happen.

They will lie through their green teeth to make Linux look good and
Microsoft look bad.

Jesper Lund Stocholm

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 6:25:23 AM3/16/08
to
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> wrote in news:reply_in_group-
133CE3.195...@news.supernews.com:

> Please explain how pointing out that the Microsoft language and the IBM
> language say the same thing is "deceitful spin".

Hmmm ... the wording in your post (quote) sure sounds familiar ;o)

Vexorian

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 7:42:57 AM3/16/08
to
How about, what's Bob Sutor (And everyone else) tired of?

Really, advocating OOXML is quite a low thing to do by now. We do not
need more than one standard and MS' attempt to take over the ISO are
all but harming ISO, ECMA and MS' images.

Regarding to your strawman about IBM's OSP being the same as MS',
here's a little gift from you: IBM and Sun both have implemented the
specs under the GPL, MS hasn't , as a matter of fact, all what MS got
about the GPL in the OSP FAQ is actually a long, complicated way of
saying "If a developer wants to use the GPL to implement this spec, it
is HIS problem".

Anyways I find something that's quite funny, MS and friends are
attempting to look like everybody is biased against them, it is a
fallacious argument, but still... Even if IBM and Sun's actions were
equal to MS (and they aren't) the FLOSS community got plenty of
reasons for this 'bias' , MS got a heck load of precedents of abusive
behavior, and betrayal. As a matter of fact, although MS would like to
appear otherwise, they have not changed at all, all the Novell and
other distros' deals, behavior with Silverlight and OOXML, for example
show that we still got the old, abusive MS among us attempting to be
our feudal lord by adding taxes to the usage of computer hardware.

Sinister Midget

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 10:55:26 AM3/16/08
to
On 2008-03-16, Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls...@lundstocholm.invalid> claimed:

> Seriously, that's nuts. Blocking comments with personal attacks is one
> thing, but blocking simply because I disagree is not cool. Also, Bob Sutor
> made another article about ODF Alliance and this post has also had comments
> disabled. I believe this blocked comment was my second post to his blog -
> ever. It's not like I'm a daily annoyance to his blog.

You're speaking for yourself. Timmy and others are relentless trolls
and stalkers. They might even be recognized quickly by those they've
trolled and stalked repeatedly, even when they try to game the system
by changing identities.

He may have allowed responses to those areas in the past and been
burned by assholes and jerks who abuse the opening. If I was doing it
I'd imagine I'd close either certain topics or all of it after being
hit by the South Park Retard Gang, as led by Timmy. Since allowing /no/
comments would lead to a total lack of interest by anyone eventually,
the next best tactic would be to close off certain topics that draw the
maggots in.

Why not write to him and ask about it in a reasonable manner. You may
find his response deals with something along those lines. Or maybe
he'll assume that your writing to him about it might point to you being
in with the same 'Tard crowd, and ignore the query.

--
Whom gods would destroy, they first gave Windows.

Hadron

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:00:54 AM3/16/08
to
Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2008-03-16, Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls...@lundstocholm.invalid> claimed:
>
>> Seriously, that's nuts. Blocking comments with personal attacks is one
>> thing, but blocking simply because I disagree is not cool. Also, Bob Sutor
>> made another article about ODF Alliance and this post has also had comments
>> disabled. I believe this blocked comment was my second post to his blog -
>> ever. It's not like I'm a daily annoyance to his blog.
>
> You're speaking for yourself. Timmy and others are relentless trolls
> and stalkers. They might even be recognized quickly by those they've
> trolled and stalked repeatedly, even when they try to game the system
> by changing identities.

You are lying.

>
> He may have allowed responses to those areas in the past and been
> burned by assholes and jerks who abuse the opening. If I was doing it
> I'd imagine I'd close either certain topics or all of it after being
> hit by the South Park Retard Gang, as led by Timmy. Since allowing /no/
> comments would lead to a total lack of interest by anyone eventually,
> the next best tactic would be to close off certain topics that draw the
> maggots in.

You sound ridiculous.

Linonut

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:26:28 AM3/16/08
to
* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

Bullshit.

--
Bill Gates is a very rich man today ... and do you want to know why? The answer
is one word: versions.
-- Dave Barry

Linonut

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:27:37 AM3/16/08
to
* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

> In article <7b4ua5-...@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote:

Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
predicament.

--
Until we're educating every kid in a fantastic way, until every inner city
is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do.
-- Bill Gates

Hadron

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:28:17 AM3/16/08
to
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In article <Xns9A62EF6BD48...@130.225.247.90>,
>> Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls...@lundstocholm.invalid> wrote:
>>> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
>>> public.
>>>
>>> I think it's kindda sad.
>>
>> It's interesting how your blog, and to a lesser extent Brian Jones'
>> blog, contain links to blogs from the other side, whereas people like
>> Weir and Sutor only link to blogs on their side.
>>
>> A good rule of thumb is that the side that is not bullshitting is not
>> afraid for people to see the other side's arguments.
>
> Bullshit.

Which bit is bullshit?

Are you advocating closed blogs? With only one side being represented?

Fuck, you're a two faced hypocrite.

cc

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:37:10 AM3/16/08
to
On Mar 16, 11:27 am, Linonut <lino...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
> > In article <7b4ua5-49h....@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <s...@uce.gov> wrote:
> >> seem to do with prolific zeal. Just ask Smith, who's apparently taken
> >> up a position as a professional creep, stalking Roy all day. Will you
> >> be joining him in his new venture, I wonder?
>
> > Perhaps you can do what Roy cannot--post proof of this claim.
>
> > Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
> > read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>
> Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
> predicament.
>

It's the same with Eliot Spitzer. Ordinarily no one would take such
joy in the downfall of a man, but when you're that hypocritical things
begin to change. Open-minded people who admit they're not perfect
generally garner a little more sympathy. Whether it was a specific
attack or Roy was just unlucky, seeing someone who is completely
unwilling to bend on issues, even in the face of evidence to the
contrary, get their comeuppance brings a sort of satisfaction to most
people.

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:49:11 AM3/16/08
to
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:26:28 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In article <Xns9A62EF6BD48...@130.225.247.90>,
>> Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls...@lundstocholm.invalid> wrote:
>>> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
>>> public.
>>>
>>> I think it's kindda sad.
>>
>> It's interesting how your blog, and to a lesser extent Brian Jones'
>> blog, contain links to blogs from the other side, whereas people like
>> Weir and Sutor only link to blogs on their side.
>>
>> A good rule of thumb is that the side that is not bullshitting is not
>> afraid for people to see the other side's arguments.
>
> Bullshit.

Come on Linonut.
Can't you see the difference between Jesper's blog and Sutor's blog?
It doesn't matter which side they are on, personally I want an open
standard, but look at both sites.

Jesper offers his opinions, shows and allows what the other side is
interested in doing and discusses it, like an honest blogger should.

Can the same be said of Sutor?

I don't think so.

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:50:53 AM3/16/08
to
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:27:37 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In article <7b4ua5-...@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote:
>>> seem to do with prolific zeal. Just ask Smith, who's apparently taken
>>> up a position as a professional creep, stalking Roy all day. Will you
>>> be joining him in his new venture, I wonder?
>>
>> Perhaps you can do what Roy cannot--post proof of this claim.
>>
>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>
> Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
> predicament.

So do I.
Not because he got hacked, that can happen to anyone but because he is a
dishonest, pompous, self serving asshole who is using this and other groups
as his own playground and for his own financial gain.

If you and the others can't see this, well, then nothing is going to
convince you.

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:55:19 AM3/16/08
to

Like I said, Roy Schestowitz is the Elliot Spitzer of COLA.

[H]omer

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 12:13:03 PM3/16/08
to
Linonut wrote:
> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I

>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.

Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.

Oh and you need to buy a new can of silver polish, the shiny is wearing
off your halo.

> Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
> predicament.

AFAICT astroturfers like Smith /are/ Roy's predicament.

But like the saying goes; Illegitimi non carborundum.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| 'When it comes to knowledge, "ownership" just doesn't make sense'
| ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian. http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.23.8-63.fc8

16:12:38 up 86 days, 13:48, 4 users, load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.07

[H]omer

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 12:17:28 PM3/16/08
to
Linonut wrote:
> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> A good rule of thumb is that the side that is not bullshitting is

>> not afraid for people to see the other side's arguments.
>
> Bullshit.

Yes. An even better rule of thumb is that the side that is exposing the
corruption will be attacked by the other side, because the other side is
corrupted and tries to bury the truth. Guess which side Smith is on.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| 'When it comes to knowledge, "ownership" just doesn't make sense'
| ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian. http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.23.8-63.fc8

16:17:10 up 86 days, 13:53, 4 users, load average: 0.12, 0.06, 0.06

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 12:29:47 PM3/16/08
to
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

> Linonut wrote:
>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>
> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
>
> Oh and you need to buy a new can of silver polish, the shiny is wearing
> off your halo.
>
>> Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
>> predicament.
>
> AFAICT astroturfers like Smith /are/ Roy's predicament.
>
> But like the saying goes; Illegitimi non carborundum.

So you don't have any proof do you [Homer].
Thanks for confirming what was already a given.

DFS

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 1:37:49 PM3/16/08
to
[H]omer wrote:

> AFAICT astroturfers like Smith /are/ Roy's predicament.

Roy's "predicament" is his obsessive lying scumbag hypocrite behavior.

> But like the saying goes; Illegitimi non carborundum.

libre software combibo


Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 3:00:16 PM3/16/08
to
In article
<3d350aab-ec4b-48e7...@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

Vexorian <vexo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding to your strawman about IBM's OSP being the same as MS',
> here's a little gift from you: IBM and Sun both have implemented the
> specs under the GPL, MS hasn't , as a matter of fact, all what MS got

You've confused the spec with the implementation.


--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 3:06:00 PM3/16/08
to
In article <fhtva5-...@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" <sp...@uce.gov> wrote:
> >> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
> >> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>
> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.

Uhm, [H]omer...I post messages on forums you read, and you sometimes see
them and respond. Would you care, then, to explain why you are stalking
me all day?

--
--Tim Smith

Kier

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 3:38:14 PM3/16/08
to
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

> Linonut wrote:
>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>
> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.

How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?

--
Kier

Roy Schestowitz

unread,
Mar 16, 2008, 11:58:59 PM3/16/08
to
____/ Kier on Sunday 16 March 2008 19:38 : \____

Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can confirm that
what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
acts as a proxy) or not.

If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds in
the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
them).

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
http://Schestowitz.com | Open Prospects | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Tasks: 172 total, 1 running, 171 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
http://iuron.com - knowledge engine, not a search engine

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 4:46:30 AM3/17/08
to
In article <3299095.0...@schestowitz.com>,

Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> >>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
> >>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
> >>
> >> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
> >
> > How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?
>
> Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can confirm
> that
> what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
> acts as a proxy) or not.
>
> If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds
> in
> the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
> to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
> them).

How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
Roy?


--
--Tim Smith

Linonut

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 7:57:08 AM3/17/08
to
* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

> How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
> Roy?

Well, I'm wondering why you feel you need to mod the Subject.

Is that like the ex-boyfriend pounding on the door demanding to be let
in, and he'll be nice if let it?

--
I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the
solutions they will be moved to act.
-- Bill Gates

Hadron

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 9:03:21 AM3/17/08
to
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

> In article <3299095.0...@schestowitz.com>,
> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>> >>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>> >>
>> >> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
>> >
>> > How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?
>>
>> Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can
>> confirm

"Kier, you're too stupid". Nice one Roy.

>> that
>> what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
>> acts as a proxy) or not.

No proof. Noted.

>>
>> If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds
>> in

Before something is exposed ... more day dreams.

>> the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
>> to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
>> them).

So ask who?

>
> How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
> Roy?

Roy Schestowitz has gone made. He is making a laughing stock of the OSS
movement.

DFS

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 11:14:34 AM3/17/08
to
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can
> confirm that what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by
> Microsoft (or agent that acts as a proxy) or not.
>
> If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest
> frauds in the company's history is exposed... well, that's another
> story. Don't listen to me... ask many other people who receive
> similar treatment (I won't name them).

A couple weeks bed-rest is what you need.

Roy Schestowitz

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 10:09:28 AM3/17/08
to
____/ Linonut on Monday 17 March 2008 11:57 : \____

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
>> Roy?
>
> Well, I'm wondering why you feel you need to mod the Subject.
>
> Is that like the ex-boyfriend pounding on the door demanding to be let
> in, and he'll be nice if let it?

I've already dropped the filter that scores up posts with my name in the
subject line (match " roy " or " sche"). It encouraged the trolls to post
insults about me and stick them as headlines into all sorts of places.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
http://Schestowitz.com | RHAT Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
14:05:01 up 52 days, 23:59, 4 users, load average: 0.78, 0.89, 1.49
http://iuron.com - Open Source knowledge engine project

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 11:51:43 AM3/17/08
to
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:58:59 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Kier on Sunday 16 March 2008 19:38 : \____
>
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0000, [H]omer wrote:
>>
>>> Linonut wrote:
>>>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>>
>>>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>>>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>>>
>>> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
>>
>> How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?
>
> Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can confirm that
> what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
> acts as a proxy) or not.

And that makes it true or course.

This is a perfect example of how and why you piss people off Roy
Schestowitz.
You liken yourself to be superior to others to the level where you are even
volunteering to think for them.

What an arrogant SOB you are Roy Schestowitz.


> If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds in
> the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
> to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
> them).

Of course you won't.
That's because you can't.

You can't prove most of the babble you spew.
You are so arrogant you just expect people to take it at face value without
checking your sources.

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 11:52:21 AM3/17/08
to

Yea.
In a loony bin.

Now Roy Schestowitz is offering to think for other people.

The arrogance of that guy is amazing.

Hadron

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 11:55:08 AM3/17/08
to
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> ____/ Kier on Sunday 16 March 2008 19:38 : \____
>
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0000, [H]omer wrote:
>>
>>> Linonut wrote:
>>>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>>
>>>>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>>>>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.
>>>
>>> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
>>
>> How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?
>
> Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can
> confirm that

"Shut up Kier, the adults are talking *slap*".

And you wonder, Roy Schestowitz, why people detest you so much?

> what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
> acts as a proxy) or not.

And we are supposed to believe a lying wanker like you? The same man
you knowingly left a virus magnet on his own website in order to infect
visitors?

>
> If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds in
> the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
> to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
> them).

Because you are a liar and have no such proof.

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 12:08:20 PM3/17/08
to

Now Roy Schestowitz is so arrogant he is offering to think for people.

Is this guy a mental case or what?

Tim Smith

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 1:27:36 PM3/17/08
to
In article <g0tDj.21107$dT....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,

Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> Well, I'm wondering why you feel you need to mod the Subject.

I change the subject, since the question is a side issue rather than
part of the thread, usually. I leave the references, though, so it
won't start a completely new thread.

--
--Tim Smith

Duncan Meyer

unread,
Mar 17, 2008, 10:26:10 AM3/17/08
to

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
news:3310001.H...@schestowitz.com...

> ____/ Linonut on Monday 17 March 2008 11:57 : \____
>
>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
>>> Roy?
>>
>> Well, I'm wondering why you feel you need to mod the Subject.
>>
>> Is that like the ex-boyfriend pounding on the door demanding to be let
>> in, and he'll be nice if let it?
>
> I've already dropped the filter that scores up posts with my name in the
> subject line (match " roy " or " sche"). It encouraged the trolls to post
> insults about me and stick them as headlines into all sorts of places.

It's because you're a scumbag and a liar.

Glad your sleazy website was hacked. You got what you deserve.


--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Mark Kent

unread,
Mar 18, 2008, 3:05:42 AM3/18/08
to
Duncan Meyer <dun...@redhat.com> espoused:

>
> It's because you're a scumbag and a liar.
>

Debating skills being your strong point, then?

--
| Mark Kent -- mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
| Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
| Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
| My (new) blog: http://www.thereisnomagic.org |

High Plains Thumper

unread,
Mar 18, 2008, 3:41:15 AM3/18/08
to
Mark Kent wrote:
> Duncan Meyer <dun...@redhat.com> espoused:
>
>> It's because you're a scumbag and a liar.
>>
>
> Debating skills being your strong point, then?

That is expecting too much from Duncan Meyer AKA 1st Lt Jean
Poole, Abdul Bonnatari, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James Pike,
Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk,
Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Geppetto
Olivio, Gordon Glover, Johan Schmidt, Keith Windsor, LENNY,
Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, nym-thief imposter of Mindy Cohen,
Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton,
rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave poor Rafael
alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor Gansevoort,
nym-thief imposter of Sinister Midget, Sophie McDowell, Simon
Templar, Sue Romer, Sir Michael Clayton, Troy Kirtland, Vernon
Wormer, Walter Smeddler, Warren Piece, and Zumwalt Humphry.

--
HPT

Jesper Lund Stocholm

unread,
Mar 24, 2008, 9:59:16 AM3/24/08
to
Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:uvova5-...@clark.harry.net:

> Why not write to him and ask about it in a reasonable manner. You may
> find his response deals with something along those lines. Or maybe
> he'll assume that your writing to him about it might point to you
> being in with the same 'Tard crowd, and ignore the query.

Actually I did just that. I wrote a comment on his blog about the IBM
Interop pledge and we had a couple of email round-trips in the following
days. In each of the emails I wrote to him I politely asked him to publish
my comment but he never did and never commented on my request for
publication of the comment I posted to his blog.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
http://idippedut.dk

Moshe Goldfarb

unread,
Mar 24, 2008, 11:48:28 AM3/24/08
to

Of course not.
He's a mouthpiece for IBM.

There is nothing wrong with being on one side or another but to have a blog
that discusses a particular issue and then only present one side of the
story is real cheap.

Where is Schestowitz BTW?

More than likely hiding because he can't deal with confrontation.
One way SPAM is the name of the game with him.

BingoBongo

unread,
Mar 24, 2008, 2:23:19 PM3/24/08
to
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages