Ping Rbowman: JavaScript has completely confused Snit Glasser Michael

Stefen Petruzzellis - frelwizen

Oct 15, 2021, 2:20:47 AM10/15/21
I just configured a filter and don't see the idiot. Snit Glasser Michael's
nonsense has made an absolute ruin of my scripting via Google Groups, so
I don't even bother replying to other threads with my desktop anymore. One
thing he has done with this crap is that the Snit Glasser Michael ban has
been shown to be the right choice. It was Snit Glasser Michael who was publicly
asking how better to better his scams. He is a pinhead - most people have
plonked his bot posts. What he really should use is a bot that keeps switching
names, then the auto-posts have a shot at being almost as idiotic as he
is. Snit Glasser Michael can not help but realize Rbowman knows he is just
trolling.

-
Puppy Videos
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Snit sock Snit / Snot

Oct 15, 2021, 4:13:01 AM10/15/21
You're like a pregnant woman hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see
you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so ignorant you keep
rejecting it. There is no question at least some of the posts are hand
generated because some of them are direct responses in very specific ways
which proves they are a response, so not from a computer auto-generator.
Meaning someone is hand writing many of these.

Already moved on from that. Keep up! It's a prank call. Snit sock Snit
/ Snot has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What
you say just a reaction. What Carroll says does not matter.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot