Vaccination Report

Nux Vomica

Jun 5, 2023, 5:25:55 PM6/5/23
Hooray! Today I got my first Shingles vaccination!

Next month I will get a Covid booster, which makes
jab #6. Yep, that'll be my SIXTH Covid jab.

Then, in October, I'll get my flu shot.

Then, in November, I'll get the second Shingles jab.

GNU/Linux adherents are people solidly in tune with
REALITY, and REALITY demands vaccination.

If I see an anti-vaxxer on the streets I'll spit
in his (or her) fucking stupid face.

If he (or she) attempts to fight back then I'll knock
his (or her) teeth out.

All anti-vaxxers should be "put down" in the manner
of a dog.

rabidPedagog

Jun 5, 2023, 7:46:32 PM6/5/23
On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 21:25:52 +0000, Nux Vomica wrote:

> Hooray! Today I got my first Shingles vaccination!
>
> Next month I will get a Covid booster, which makes jab #6. Yep, that'll
> be my SIXTH Covid jab.

Ah good, then I look forward to finding out that you #DiedSuddenly. You
won't be missed, not even by your mother.

< snip, killfiled >

--
rabidPegagog
TG: @rabidPedagog

Stéphane CARPENTIER

Jun 10, 2023, 8:45:04 AM6/10/23
Le 05-06-2023, Nux Vomica <n...@linux.rocks> a écrit :

> If I see an anti-vaxxer on the streets I'll spit
> in his (or her) fucking stupid face.
>
> If he (or she) attempts to fight back then I'll knock
> his (or her) teeth out.

I absolutely don't believe any of it. Maybe, you are weak enough to bash
a girl. But she would have to be tied before you dare and you would run
away very fast before she would be untied. But a man: never. You would be
too afraid of his reaction once untied. You would be crawling under your
bed.

> All anti-vaxxers should be "put down" in the manner
> of a dog.

You are speaking like a dog. Do you really want to be treated like one?

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Stéphane CARPENTIER

Jun 10, 2023, 8:46:32 AM6/10/23
Le 05-06-2023, rabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> a écrit :
> On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 21:25:52 +0000, Nux Vomica wrote:
>
>> Hooray! Today I got my first Shingles vaccination!
>>
>> Next month I will get a Covid booster, which makes jab #6. Yep, that'll
>> be my SIXTH Covid jab.
>
> Ah good, then I look forward to finding out that you #DiedSuddenly.

Nonsense.

rabidPedagog

Jun 10, 2023, 9:39:52 AM6/10/23
On 2023-06-10 8:46 a.m., Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
> Le 05-06-2023, rabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> a écrit :
>> On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 21:25:52 +0000, Nux Vomica wrote:
>>
>>> Hooray! Today I got my first Shingles vaccination!
>>>
>>> Next month I will get a Covid booster, which makes jab #6. Yep, that'll
>>> be my SIXTH Covid jab.
>>
>> Ah good, then I look forward to finding out that you #DiedSuddenly.
>
> Nonsense.

Spoken like a true lemming. I've had family members get vaccine damaged.
Your submission to propaganda is noted and any subsequent input you have
on this subject will be ignored.

--
rabidPedagog
TG: @rabidPedagog

Nux Vomica

Jun 10, 2023, 10:26:52 AM6/10/23
On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 09:39:48 -0400, rabidPedagog wrote:

> I've had family members get vaccine damaged.

You and your whole fucking family lineage are a pack
of genetic inferiors.

You all should voluntarily line up at the nearest
dog gassing chamber and help to clean up the gene
pool.

rabidPedagog

Jun 10, 2023, 12:15:40 PM6/10/23
And a *plonk* he goes.

RonB

Jun 10, 2023, 10:52:38 PM6/10/23
This Nux Vomit guy is rabid. I'm happy I don't normally see his crap.

--
"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good."
-- Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

RonB

Jun 10, 2023, 10:55:19 PM6/10/23
Myocarditis USED to be an old person's problem. Not anymore, thanks to the
"unsafe" and "ineffective" so-called Covid "vaccine."

RonB

Jun 10, 2023, 10:57:09 PM6/10/23
On 2023-06-10, rabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2023-06-10 10:26 a.m., Nux Vomica wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 09:39:48 -0400, rabidPedagog wrote:
>>

>>> I've had family members get vaccine damaged.
>>>

>> You and your whole fucking family lineage are a pack
>> of genetic inferiors.
>>
>> You all should voluntarily line up at the nearest
>> dog gassing chamber and help to clean up the gene
>> pool.
>
> And a *plonk* he goes.

These mRNA "vaccine" fanbois are pretty much a cult, aren't they?

rabidPedagog

Jun 11, 2023, 10:50:38 AM6/11/23
On 2023-06-10 10:57 p.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2023-06-10, rabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> wrote:

>>> You and your whole fucking family lineage are a pack
>>> of genetic inferiors.
>>>
>>> You all should voluntarily line up at the nearest
>>> dog gassing chamber and help to clean up the gene
>>> pool.
>>
>> And a *plonk* he goes.
>
> These mRNA "vaccine" fanbois are pretty much a cult, aren't they?

They can have mountains of evidence stare them right in the face but if
a single "doctor" from the mainstream press comes along and says "there
is nothing in front of you, ignore your lying eyes," they will go ahead
and do so.

RonB

Jun 11, 2023, 8:34:19 PM6/11/23
This is why airhead Trudeau is the puppet "running" Canada and senile
pervert Biden is the puppet "running" the United States.

rabidPedagog

Jun 12, 2023, 8:51:01 PM6/12/23
On 2023-06-11 8:34 p.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2023-06-11, rabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> wrote:

>>> These mRNA "vaccine" fanbois are pretty much a cult, aren't they?
>>
>> They can have mountains of evidence stare them right in the face but if
>> a single "doctor" from the mainstream press comes along and says "there
>> is nothing in front of you, ignore your lying eyes," they will go ahead
>> and do so.
>
> This is why airhead Trudeau is the puppet "running" Canada and senile
> pervert Biden is the puppet "running" the United States.

That is also why people who consider themselves to be smart don't see
the irony of saying something like "you must get vaccinated to protect
others."

Nux Vomica

Jun 13, 2023, 3:52:35 PM6/13/23
On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:50:53 -0400, rabidPedagog wrote:

> That is also why people who consider themselves to be smart don't see
> the irony of saying something like "you must get vaccinated to protect
> others."

You fucking shallow, pea-brained idiot.

I am a professor at Columbia U. and if you were in MY class I would
throw your dumb ass out of a fourth-story window.

If God in his almighty wisdom deemed you worthy of life then
he would intervene by sending forth an angel to break your fall.

But God in his almighty wisdom considers you to be worthless trash
and he would NOT intervene. Rather God would applaud your removal
from this good Earth.

I want your intellectually crippled ass out of here -- NOW!!!

This is a GNU/Linux group and will admit only progressive and
knowledgeable professionals.

You are an ignoramus, imbecillic, regressive amateur.

GTFO!!!! NOW!!!!

DFS

Jun 13, 2023, 6:04:56 PM6/13/23
On 6/13/2023 3:52 PM, Larry "Nux Vomica" Pietraskiewicz wrote:

> I am a professor at Columbia U.

No, you're not.

May 20: "Over here, in Boston, MA, (I am adjunct prof in mechanical
engineering)"

No, you're not.

RonB

Jun 13, 2023, 6:32:33 PM6/13/23
If you tune into Propaganda Main Stream Media News (and are gullible) this is
all you see. The government and their associated drones are the "shining
light" and everyone else is an "extremist" or a "hater." You would think
that, after these MSM drones screwed up time after time that even the most
gullible would grow a brain. But just like the gullible "normal citizen" in
the book "1984," the narrative can flip 180° from day to day and the
braindead will flip (on cue) with them. Cult members do that sort of thing.

rabidPedagog

Jun 13, 2023, 6:32:56 PM6/13/23
I can't imagine being a university professor having so much time on his
hands that he would troll this newsgroup and constantly change his name
so as to avoid filters.

rabidPedagog

Jun 13, 2023, 6:55:41 PM6/13/23
My wife is convinced that those who got two doses of the "vaccine" had
something profound happen to their brains. She talks to a lot of people
in her work and she says that since that poison rolled out, people are
very different. Things which were trivial to do before the "pandemic"
have now become complicated to them for some reason and she is
constantly dealing with people's sudden incompetence. To be honest, I
would be surprised if it didn't negatively affect the brain.

RonB

Jun 13, 2023, 7:13:19 PM6/13/23
You're screwing around with people's DNA. It's like the mad scientists in
the old science fiction movies were depicted, screwing around with stuff
they don't fully understand. Surprise, surprise, there are catastrophic,
unforeseen consequences. (Or foreseen, depending on how evil these satanic
bastards – like Fauci – really are.)

rabidPedagog

Jun 13, 2023, 8:02:11 PM6/13/23
So far, I'm reading a few articles of people getting vaccinated and
eventually being diagnosed with a form of cancer which doesn't respond
to the usual treatments. I can only hope that such a fate is reserved to
those who willingly vaccinated themselves repeatedly, at which point I
can say that they were asking for it. However, even a little bit of
poison is likely enough to destroy your health.