Re: "Trump in Pennsylvania: 'Our country is going to hell'"

Tim Smith

Sep 5, 2022, 10:14:47 AM9/5/22
On 2022-09-05, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-headline-pennsylvania-rally-senate-race-there-looks-favored-democrat
>
> [...]
> Trump criticized ongoing Democratic claims that Republicans have
> attempted to undercut U.S. democratic ideals by questioning and
> investigating certain aspects of the U.S. election system, with the
> former president declaring that “the danger to democracy comes from the
> radical left, not from the right."
> [...]
>
> He is correct.

Indeed he is. A group of nutters on Jan 6th doesn't even come close to what Joe Biden and his
handlers are doing to destroy the country. But it's the best the left can come up with. They tried
the white supremacist angle and now it comes out that the FBI inflated the numbers.

The sooner the far left Democrats are out of power, the sooner we can start the rebuilding process.

--
Tim Smith

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2022, 8:40:54 PM9/5/22
Cite what Biden has done that's worse than trying to overthrow the
government.

Swill
--
Trump's lament . . .
It didn't happen.

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 2:15:51 PM9/6/22
On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 20:39:01 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 14:14:43 GMT, Tim Smith <"Tim
>Smith"@fakeemails.org> wrote:
>
>>On 2022-09-05, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-headline-pennsylvania-rally-senate-race-there-looks-favored-democrat
>>>
>>> [...]
>>> Trump criticized ongoing Democratic claims that Republicans have
>>> attempted to undercut U.S. democratic ideals by questioning and
>>> investigating certain aspects of the U.S. election system, with the
>>> former president declaring that “the danger to democracy comes from the
>>> radical left, not from the right."
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> He is correct.
>>
>>Indeed he is. A group of nutters on Jan 6th doesn't even come close to what Joe Biden and his
>>handlers are doing to destroy the country. But it's the best the left can come up with. They tried
>>the white supremacist angle and now it comes out that the FBI inflated the numbers.
>>
>>The sooner the far left Democrats are out of power, the sooner we can start the rebuilding process.
>
>Cite what Biden has done that's worse than trying to overthrow the
>government.

*waiting*

David Hartung

Sep 6, 2022, 2:24:14 PM9/6/22
On 9/6/22 13:13, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 20:39:01 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 14:14:43 GMT, Tim Smith <"Tim
>> Smith"@fakeemails.org> wrote:

>>> Indeed he is. A group of nutters on Jan 6th doesn't even come close to what Joe Biden and his
>>> handlers are doing to destroy the country. But it's the best the left can come up with. They tried
>>> the white supremacist angle and now it comes out that the FBI inflated the numbers.
>>>
>>> The sooner the far left Democrats are out of power, the sooner we can start the rebuilding process.
>>
>> Cite what Biden has done that's worse than trying to overthrow the
>> government.
>
> *waiting*

This is an obvious claim that Trump has, or is trying to overthrow the
government. I am still waiting for evidence to back that claim. Thus far
it has not been produced.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 6, 2022, 2:36:44 PM9/6/22
He did. This is proved beyond rational dispute. Trump tried to steal a second
term in office after losing the election. That is, by definition, trying to
overthrow the government.

chrisv

Sep 6, 2022, 3:40:03 PM9/6/22
David Hartung wrote:

> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Cite what Biden has done that's worse than trying to overthrow the
>>> government.
>>
>> *waiting*
>
>This is an obvious claim that Trump has, or is trying to overthrow the
>government. I am still waiting for evidence to back that claim. Thus far
>it has not been produced.

In any case, the "attempt" failed. Unlike Biden's agendas.

--
"[FOSS] provides no effective or realistic way of making money from
programming" - "Slimer", lying shamelessly

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 10:41:12 PM9/6/22
On Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:24:07 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:
Search engine: "January 6 2021 US capitol"

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 10:45:26 PM9/6/22
On Tue, 06 Sep 2022 14:39:59 -0500, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>David Hartung wrote:
>
>> governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> *waiting*
>>
>>This is an obvious claim that Trump has, or is trying to overthrow the
>>government. I am still waiting for evidence to back that claim. Thus far
>>it has not been produced.

It has been produced in volume. I'm sure the Jan 6 committee alone
has tens of thousands of pages of it.

And you still haven't answered the question. What has Biden done
that's worse than trying to overthrow the government.

>In any case, the "attempt" failed.

God be thanked.

>Unlike Biden's agendas.

That's because the MAJORITY of American voters selected Biden and his
Agenda over Trump and HIS Agenda.

25B.Z969

Sep 6, 2022, 11:20:02 PM9/6/22
On 9/6/22 3:39 PM, chrisv wrote:
> David Hartung wrote:
>
>> governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> *waiting*
>>
>> This is an obvious claim that Trump has, or is trying to overthrow the
>> government. I am still waiting for evidence to back that claim. Thus far
>> it has not been produced.
>
> In any case, the "attempt" failed. Unlike Biden's agendas.

"Biden's Agendas" ... there MUST be a word even
beyond "failed" ...........

Rudy Canoza

Sep 6, 2022, 11:22:40 PM9/6/22
It's called "success." Yes.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 4:39:23 AM9/7/22
I've seen no evidense that Trump had anything to do with that, Small
Balls.

David Hartung

Sep 7, 2022, 7:30:57 AM9/7/22
Anyone who truly believes that the January 6 riot was an insurrection,
is not thinking with a full deck.

David Hartung

Sep 7, 2022, 7:31:20 AM9/7/22
There is also that.

chrisv

Sep 7, 2022, 7:51:45 AM9/7/22
25B.Z969 wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> In any case, the "attempt" failed. Unlike Biden's agendas.
>
> "Biden's Agendas" ... there MUST be a word even
> beyond "failed" ...........

How about "transfailure"? Defined as a success that is a failure.

--
"The problem is that you can't even BUY that Confederate flag if
yourintention is to fly it" - "Slimer", lying shamlessly

Lee

Sep 7, 2022, 9:30:12 AM9/7/22
Moscow Mitch said was an insurrection.

And he was there, you weren't.

Lee

Sep 7, 2022, 9:31:44 AM9/7/22

> > > This is an obvious claim that Trump has, or is trying to
> > > overthrow the government. I am still waiting for evidence to back
> > > that claim. Thus far it has not been produced.
> >
> > Search engine: "January 6 2021 US capitol"
> >
> > Swill
>
> I've seen no evidense that Trump had anything to do with that, Small
> Balls.

Then why was Trump SO desperate to
hide the logs of what he was doing that
day?

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 9:36:26 AM9/7/22
<CHUCKLE> Like I said, I've seen no evidense that Trump had anything
to do with the Jan 6 fruitcakes. Neither have you. Neither has
anyone.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 7, 2022, 10:11:51 AM9/7/22
It was.

WASHINGTON — A judge in New Mexico on Tuesday ordered a county commissioner
convicted of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol removed from
office under the 14th Amendment, making him the first public official in more
than a century to be barred from serving under a constitutional ban on
insurrectionists holding office.

The ruling declared the Capitol assault an insurrection and unseated Couy
Griffin, a commissioner in New Mexico’s Otero County and the founder of
Cowboys for Trump, who was convicted earlier this year of trespassing when he
breached barricades outside the Capitol during the attack. The judge’s order
grabbed the attention of advocates across the country who have been pushing
to use the 14th Amendment to disqualify former President Donald J. Trump and
elected officials who worked with him in seeking to overturn the 2020
election from holding office in the future.

In his decision, Judge Francis J. Mathew of the New Mexico District Court
said the insurrection on Jan. 6 included not only the mob violence that
unfolded that day, but also the “surrounding planning, mobilization and
incitement” that led to it.

“Mr. Griffin is constitutionally disqualified from serving,” the judge wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/06/us/politics/jan-6-griffin-insurrection.html

There was an insurrection. This is settled.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 7, 2022, 10:14:38 AM9/7/22
Bullshit.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Shitbag Trump 12/19/20

Trump organized, financed and directed the insurrection.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 7, 2022, 10:16:43 AM9/7/22
On 9/7/2022 4:31 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> I've seen no evidense [sic]
*evidence*, you fucking moron.

>> that Trump had anything to do with that, Small
>> Balls.
>
> There is also that.

David Hartung

Sep 7, 2022, 10:42:32 AM9/7/22
On 9/7/2022 6:36 AM, BlueGirl lied:
>>> I've seen no evidense [sic]

*evidence*, you fucking shitbag.

>>> that Trump had anything to do with that
>>

>> Then why was Trump SO desperate to
>> hide the logs of what he was doing that
>> day?
>>

> <CHUCKLE> Like I said, I've seen no evidense [sic]

*evidence*, you fucking moron.

> that Trump had anything to do with the Jan 6 fruitcakes.

You're lying. Trump summoned his insurrection mob, organized it, financed their
travel to DC, and directed it.

> Neither have you.

We have. *You* have. Stop lying, BlueGirl, you impotent cocksucker.

Lee

Sep 7, 2022, 11:10:37 AM9/7/22
Can't answer the question, can you.........

David Hartung

Sep 7, 2022, 11:28:46 AM9/7/22
So you say, yet have been utterly unable to prove.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 7, 2022, 11:38:56 AM9/7/22
Proved.

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2022, 12:00:46 PM9/7/22
On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 06:31:12 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
Except for those of you whose breath smells like Trump's dick, the
evidence has been clear enough.

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2022, 12:02:05 PM9/7/22
On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 10:28:37 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
It's been proven but being a rightist, you can't allow yourself to
believe facts. They would upset the delicate balance of fantasies in
your world.

Scout

Sep 7, 2022, 12:15:59 PM9/7/22

"Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So he's short a number of cards.

Scout

Sep 7, 2022, 12:16:00 PM9/7/22

"Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote in message
More to the point.. why shouldn't he.. he has been hounded since before he
took office and every day since. No matter how innocent he was that did not
stop the constant drive to invent a crime or an issue.

Remember the whole issue about the so called quid pro quo and the American
public being told day after day they had the smoking gun and
incontrovertible proof.... proof so compelling that they had to invent a
whole new excuse to attempt to charge him under the impeachment. One so
stupid and lacking in substance that only a brain dead liberal, but I repeat
myself could possibly accept it as legitimate other than their irrational
hatred of Trump not because of anything he did... but simply because of what
they were TOLD to believe.

I mean if Trump's so called quid pro quo was worthy of impeachment.. then
why hasn't Biden been impeached.. Heck we have his open confession on
video.. that the public can see.

So why isn't Pelosi and Co seeking to impeach Biden?

I mean he actually DID what they ACCUSED Trump of doing. Have they said one
word about it?

No.

Scout

Sep 7, 2022, 1:46:56 PM9/7/22

"David Hartung" <david...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
Excellent, and you naturally can prove this?
So please present your proof that Trump

1) Summoned a mob for insurrection
2) Organized this mob to conduct insurrection'
3) Financed this mob to conduct insurrection
4) Directed this mob on how to carry out their insurrection.

If you can not present such proof then your assertion(s) will be seen as a
lie and nothing more than your standard attempt to bash Trump for things he
did not do.

>> Neither have you.
>
> We have. *You* have. Stop lying, BlueGirl, you impotent cocksucker.

Then let's see your proof Rudy.

Meanwhile I fully expect that you will not and can not present any such
proof as would be necessary to support your assertions.

Prejudicial? Perhaps, but you've avoid presenting such proof on this
specific topic multiple times and despite multiple people asking to see your
evidence.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 4:43:41 PM9/7/22
Of cpurse not, you pathetic half wit. I can't speak for Trump. Neither
can you, but I expect you'll make something up.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 4:51:39 PM9/7/22
What facts, small balls?

> They would upset the delicate balance of fantasies in
>your world.

Irony anyone?

>Swill

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 4:55:34 PM9/7/22
<LOL> ...and yet you can't produce any evidence... Neither can
Pencil Neck Schiff and Liz Cheney.

>Swill

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2022, 6:49:50 PM9/7/22
On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 12:22:30 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>> You're lying. Trump summoned his insurrection mob, organized it, financed
>> their travel to DC, and directed it.
>
>Excellent, and you naturally can prove this?
>So please present your proof that Trump
>
>1) Summoned a mob for insurrection
>2) Organized this mob to conduct insurrection'
>3) Financed this mob to conduct insurrection
>4) Directed this mob on how to carry out their insurrection.
>
>If you can not present such proof then your assertion(s) will be seen as a
>lie and nothing more than your standard attempt to bash Trump for things he
>did not do.

Gee, I guess you've been living under a rock for the past couple of
years.

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2022, 6:51:05 PM9/7/22
On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 10:24:42 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>More to the point.. why shouldn't he.. he has been hounded since before he
>took office and every day since. No matter how innocent he was that did not
>stop the constant drive to invent a crime or an issue.

You talking about Clinton again?

My, my, how they hate the taste of their own medicine.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 7, 2022, 7:09:51 PM9/7/22
On Wed, 07 Sep 2022 18:47:52 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 12:22:30 -0400, "Scout"
><me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>
>>> You're lying. Trump summoned his insurrection mob, organized it, financed
>>> their travel to DC, and directed it.
>>
>>Excellent, and you naturally can prove this?
>>So please present your proof that Trump
>>
>>1) Summoned a mob for insurrection
>>2) Organized this mob to conduct insurrection'
>>3) Financed this mob to conduct insurrection
>>4) Directed this mob on how to carry out their insurrection.
>>
>>If you can not present such proof then your assertion(s) will be seen as a
>>lie and nothing more than your standard attempt to bash Trump for things he
>>did not do.
>
>Gee, I guess you've been living under a rock for the past couple of
>years.

Can't prove your claims, huh? Standard proceedure for Rudy/Swill..

>Swill

OrigInfoJunkie

Nov 11, 2022, 9:08:26 PM11/11/22
On 9/7/2022 4:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
Has it exactly right.

Ian Hilliard

Nov 20, 2022, 4:28:31 AM11/20/22
On 5/9/22 22:14, Tim Smith wrote:
> On 2022-09-05, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-headline-pennsylvania-rally-senate-race-there-looks-favored-democrat
>>
>> [...]
>> Trump criticized ongoing Democratic claims that Republicans have
>> attempted to undercut U.S. democratic ideals by questioning and
>> investigating certain aspects of the U.S. election system, with the
>> former president declaring that “the danger to democracy comes from the
>> radical left, not from the right."
>> [...]
>>
>> He is correct.
>
> Indeed he is. A group of nutters on Jan 6th doesn't even come close to what Joe Biden and his
> handlers are doing to destroy the country. But it's the best the left can come up with. They tried
> the white supremacist angle and now it comes out that the FBI inflated the numbers.
>
> The sooner the far left Democrats are out of power, the sooner we can start the rebuilding process.

Are you talking about the agenda of;
- bringing high tech work back the the US,
- improving the supply chains to make products cheaper,
- making billionaires pay tax (because they don't at the moment),
- making the US less dependant on fossil fuels, and thus the Arabs,
- reducing the cost of energy so that industry can flourish in the US,
- making the oil industry pay a fair price to access the remaining
deposits in the US,
- taking on the pharmaceutical industry so that US citizens do not pay
the highest price for prescription drugs in the world,
- taking on the Health Care industry to give Americans a better deal,
- trying to make the streets and schools safer by taking assault weapons
out of the hands of teenagers,
- or just taking the job of President seriously.

Biden has made a lot of enemies among the Billionaire class because he
is trying to stop them from robbing everyone else blind. So of course,
the Russia loving Billionaire in charge of Fox News keeps claiming that
Biden is doing a bad job, because he just wants to keep ripping off the
American people.

26C.Z969

Nov 28, 2022, 1:20:44 AM11/28/22
Actually, things work better if you DON'T rob the
billionaire/industrial class. They are The Engine.

But you don't GET that, do you ? Just pile on the
class envy/hate thing ......

governo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2022, 3:57:49 PM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:20:35 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C....@noaada.net>
wrote:

> Actually, things work better if you DON'T rob the
> billionaire/industrial class. They are The Engine.

Then lets go back to the gay nineties when they weren't taxed and
lived like kings while the children working 14 days in the factories
continue to die or be maimed by accidents due to a complete lack of
regulatory oversight and the utter indifference of the rich.

Or maybe you want to go back to feudal Europe?

I hear they're looking for serfs in Russia.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Ian Hilliard

Dec 11, 2022, 2:10:04 AM12/11/22
Do you actually believe the lies spread by the Robber Barons or are you
just a parrot saying things without understanding? What ever you do
don´t trust Fox to give you the truth, because it is run by a Robber Baron.

There is a lot of research into the lie that is "Trickle Down
Economics". All the research indicates that it does not work. It is the
middle class builds out an economy and improves society. The Robber
Barons destroy the economy, but politicians like the donations (bribes)
that they get from them.

If anyone tells you that Billionaires are good for the society they are
either ignorant of the facts or lying.

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2022, 6:56:33 PM12/11/22
On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:09:57 +0800, Ian Hilliard <nos...@nospam.org>
wrote:
Many modern cons are stuck in a post civil war America that combined
blind support of business with liberalism. A time when the Democrats
only won the White House twice in fifty years and the US seemed to
explode with fabulously wealthy families. Yes, even then they called
them "Robber Barons".

BUT . . . It isn't liberals calling for the termination of the
Constitution.

Swill
--
The difference between Jesus and Trump is, Jesus took his beating like a man.

chrisv

Dec 12, 2022, 8:51:57 AM12/12/22
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Ian Hilliard wrote:
>>
>>Do you actually believe the lies spread by the Robber Barons or are you
>>just a parrot saying things without understanding? What ever you do
>>don´t trust Fox to give you the truth, because it is run by a Robber Baron.
>>
>>There is a lot of research into the lie that is "Trickle Down
>>Economics". All the research indicates that it does not work. It is the
>>middle class builds out an economy and improves society. The Robber
>>Barons destroy the economy, but politicians like the donations (bribes)
>>that they get from them.
>>
>>If anyone tells you that Billionaires are good for the society they are
>>either ignorant of the facts or lying.
>
>Many modern cons are stuck in a post civil war America that combined
>blind support of business with liberalism. A time when the Democrats
>only won the White House twice in fifty years and the US seemed to
>explode with fabulously wealthy families. Yes, even then they called
>them "Robber Barons".
>
>BUT . . . It isn't liberals calling for the termination of the
>Constitution.

If Trump gave one flying fuck about the USA, he would take his ungodly
amount of baggage and step aside for someone else.

--
"For some reason the mindless droids here equate anything open source
with somehow being technically superior." - trolling fsckwit

D. Ray

Dec 12, 2022, 9:21:38 AM12/12/22
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Ian Hilliard wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you actually believe the lies spread by the Robber Barons or are you
>>> just a parrot saying things without understanding? What ever you do
>>> don´t trust Fox to give you the truth, because it is run by a Robber Baron.
>>>
>>> There is a lot of research into the lie that is "Trickle Down
>>> Economics". All the research indicates that it does not work. It is the
>>> middle class builds out an economy and improves society. The Robber
>>> Barons destroy the economy, but politicians like the donations (bribes)
>>> that they get from them.
>>>
>>> If anyone tells you that Billionaires are good for the society they are
>>> either ignorant of the facts or lying.
>>
>> Many modern cons are stuck in a post civil war America that combined
>> blind support of business with liberalism. A time when the Democrats
>> only won the White House twice in fifty years and the US seemed to
>> explode with fabulously wealthy families. Yes, even then they called
>> them "Robber Barons".
>>
>> BUT . . . It isn't liberals calling for the termination of the
>> Constitution.
>
> If Trump gave one flying fuck about the USA, he would take his ungodly
> amount of baggage and step aside for someone else.

Yes. Someone like Ye.

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2022, 6:38:37 PM12/12/22
LOL!

Ian Hilliard

Dec 24, 2022, 3:36:47 AM12/24/22
The difference between Jesus and Trump is that Jesus is a symbol of good
and Trump is a symbol of everything wrong with America and the world.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 24, 2022, 9:08:36 AM12/24/22
Ian Hilliard <nos...@nospam.org> wrote in
Jesus fed the poor, Trump just threw paper towels at them.

Scout

Dec 25, 2022, 10:34:46 AM12/25/22

"Ian Hilliard" <nos...@nospam.org> wrote in message
> [...]
Yea, after all, who wants a good economy, economic growth, actual education,
and success.. We should be perfectly happy fat, dumb and living off what is
stolen from others.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 25, 2022, 1:57:22 PM12/25/22
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

> Yea, after all, who wants a good economy, economic growth, actual
> education, and success.. We should be perfectly happy fat, dumb and
> living off what is stolen from others.

Where did Trump get the money for all
his border wall projects?

That's right - he "stole it from others"

Trump Diverts $3.8 Billion In Pentagon
Funding To Border Wall
February 13, 20205
https://tinyurl.com/ueu7j37

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 25, 2022, 2:08:20 PM12/25/22

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2022, 8:56:02 PM12/25/22
On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 11:08:13 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:57:13 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>>"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote
>>> Yea, after all, who wants a good economy, economic growth, actual
>>> education, and success.. We should be perfectly happy fat, dumb and
>>> living off what is stolen from others.

>> Where did Trump get the money for all
>>his border wall projects?
>>
>> That's right - he "stole it from others"

>>Trump Diverts $3.8 Billion In Pentagon
>>Funding To Border Wall
>>February 13, 20205
>>https://tinyurl.com/ueu7j37

>https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-administration-diverts-dollar2-billion-from-covid-funds-to-border-crisis
>So this is an example of Biden "stealing from others," correct?

So . . . you don't have a problem with Trump taking defense money from
the Pentagon but you do have trouble with Biden diverting Covid
dollars from health care?

Or did you miss the part where he *had* to raid the Pentagon's budget
because *his own party* told him no, they would NOT fund his stupid
fucking wall?

Don't you get it yet? The GOP does NOT WANT illegal immigration to
stop. First, business wants cheap labor they can fuck over by
ignoring labor and tax laws and the Party needs lots of illegals as a
political football to get you to vote for them when they have no
intention of solving the problem.

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2022, 4:16:28 AM12/26/22
On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:52:43 -0500, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Where did Trump get the money for all
>>>his border wall projects?
>>>
>>> That's right - he "stole it from others"
>
>>>Trump Diverts $3.8 Billion In Pentagon
>>>Funding To Border Wall
>>>February 13, 20205
>>>https://tinyurl.com/ueu7j37
>
>>https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-administration-diverts-dollar2-billion-from-covid-funds-to-border-crisis
>>So this is an example of Biden "stealing from others," correct?
>
>So . . . you don't have a problem with Trump taking defense money from
>the Pentagon but you do have trouble with Biden diverting Covid
>dollars from health care?

What's Trump got to do with Biden stealing from others? Except for the
fact that Trump lives rent free in your head and will forever?

>Or did you miss the part where he *had* to raid the Pentagon's budget
>because *his own party* told him no, they would NOT fund his stupid
>fucking wall?

ROFLMAO

So he "*has* to "steal" it?

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2022, 8:04:43 AM12/26/22
On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 01:16:23 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:52:43 -0500, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-administration-diverts-dollar2-billion-from-covid-funds-to-border-crisis
>>>So this is an example of Biden "stealing from others," correct?
>>
>>So . . . you don't have a problem with Trump taking defense money from
>>the Pentagon but you do have trouble with Biden diverting Covid
>>dollars from health care?
>
>What's Trump got to do with Biden stealing from others? Except for the
>fact that Trump lives rent free in your head and will forever?

Because Trump did it as well. Difference being, Biden took it from
health care, Trump took it from Defense.

As is so often the case, what one party does, the other is usually
just as guilty of.

>>Or did you miss the part where he *had* to raid the Pentagon's budget
>>because *his own party* told him no, they would NOT fund his stupid
>>fucking wall?
>
>ROFLMAO
>
>So he "*has* to "steal" it?

Apparently. The Republicans in Congress refused to give him the
money. He had no choice but to take it from elsewhere in the budget.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2022, 9:38:51 AM12/26/22
ROFLMAO

I love how you guys are so afraid to talk about Biden that you have to
bring up Trump.

But go on....

LOL

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2022, 2:21:51 PM12/26/22
On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 06:38:44 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
I'm talking about both, comparing their similar behaviors.

Your reading comprehension subroutine must be shorting out.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 26, 2022, 2:30:59 PM12/26/22
Of COURSE you are. It's all you got.

I understand you're too embarrassed to try to defend Biden.

Ian Hilliard

Jan 1, 2023, 11:46:51 PM1/1/23
Donald Trump, in classic narcissist fashion, took credit for other
people's work. In this case, it was the work by Obama and the Democrats.
I really suggest that you go to Pew Research. They did some very good
research on the US economy under Trump. What a true analysis shows is
that there was actually a downturn in growth rate after Il Trumpo took
office. But, in the words of Josef Goebbels, "Make the lie big, make it
simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Scout

Jan 2, 2023, 11:56:22 AM1/2/23

"Ian Hilliard" <nos...@nospam.org> wrote in message
True

>In this case, it was the work by Obama and the Democrats.

False

> I really suggest that you go to Pew Research. They did some very good
> research on the US economy under Trump. What a true analysis shows is that
> there was actually a downturn in growth rate after Il Trumpo took office.

Yes, Covid had that effect.

> But, in the words of Josef Goebbels, "Make the lie big, make it simple,
> keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

As you're trying to attempt?

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 4:40:43 PM1/2/23
On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 12:46:46 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:
>On 25/12/22 23:06, Scout wrote:
>> "Ian Hilliard" <nos...@nospam.org> wrote
>>> The difference between Jesus and Trump is that Jesus is a symbol of
>>> good and Trump is a symbol of everything wrong with America and the
>>> world.

Sorry, but imo the REAL difference between Jesus and Trump is, Jesus
took his beating like a man.

>> Yea, after all, who wants a good economy, economic growth, actual
>> education, and success.. We should be perfectly happy fat, dumb and
>> living off what is stolen from others.

>Donald Trump, in classic narcissist fashion, took credit for other
>people's work. In this case, it was the work by Obama and the Democrats.
>I really suggest that you go to Pew Research. They did some very good
>research on the US economy under Trump. What a true analysis shows is
>that there was actually a downturn in growth rate after Il Trumpo took
>office. But, in the words of Josef Goebbels, "Make the lie big, make it
>simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Numbers go up, numbers go down. I don't think anybody has any valid
complaints about the economy since Bush was in office.

Swill
NP: Nathalie Stutzmann, conductor · Royal Stockholm Philharmonic
Orchestra, Bizet: L'Arlésienne Suite #2 - 4. Farandole

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 4:41:50 PM1/2/23

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 4:44:00 PM1/2/23
On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 10:06:55 -0500, "Scout"
Ian, don't try to talk logically with Scout. He's a partisan. The
"other" side can do no right, his side can do no wrong.

Swill
NP: Leonard Slatkin conducting the National Philharmonic Orchestra,
Gayne: Sabre Dance

Siri Cruise

Jan 2, 2023, 9:58:26 PM1/2/23
In article <k1f5tm...@mid.individual.net>,
Ian Hilliard <nos...@nospam.org> wrote:

> office. But, in the words of Josef Goebbels, "Make the lie big, make it
> simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Goebbels boss ran his country at a deficit. He balanced the
budget by plunderring neighbourring countries. It worked until he
ran out of countries to plunder. Then he tried to plunder the
Soviet Union.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Ian Hilliard

Jan 9, 2023, 3:46:24 AM1/9/23
The downturn happened as soon as Trump took over. This was well before
COVID-19. Don´t take my word. Look at the data.