Biden and Democrat Polling Numbers Tanking

Geoff Bodeen

Sep 17, 2021, 11:59:02 AM9/17/21
Sorry America. You voted this idiot into office so now you have to
live with your poor choice for the next 4 years.
Democrats are evil.

"Americans turning backs on Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi
Polling shows Democrats underwater with voters"

<https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/americans-turning-backs-biden-harris-
schumer-pelosi/>

"Polling companies asking questions about what Americans think about
Democratic leaders who are in charge of the country right now are
going to have to stock up on red ink.

That's because, according to a new McLaughlin & Associates poll,
voters have unfavorable views of President Biden, Vice President
Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Leader Chuck Schumer.

Paul Bedard wrote about and commented on the results in his
Washington Secrets column.

The opinion of Biden is 51% unfavorable, including 39% very
unfavorable, to only 48% favorable. For Harris, it was 50%
unfavorable, with a stunning 42% very unfavorable to the 46%
favorable."

"Pelosi was underwater 56%-39%, including 46% very unfavorable and
Schumer was underwater 49% to 32%, with 35% very unfavorable.

Bedard cited additional details from the survey:

"President Joe Biden’s verbal stumbles and his team’s moves to cut
off TV feeds while he’s talking have voters already thinking Vice
President Kamala Harris will replace him as president before the 2024
presidential election. New polling from McLaughlin & Associates shows
that 58% of likely voters believe Biden will be sidelined or worse
and Harris installed in the Oval Office before the election. Just 32%
see that as unlikely."

He said, "Surprisingly, 52% of Democratic likely voters agree, as do
majorities of Hispanics, blacks, men, and women."

Are Americans turning their backs on top Democratic leaders?
Yes No
Enter your email

Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge.
You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and
Terms of Use.
Pollster John McLaughlin explained, "Because the more they see of
President Biden, the weaker and more feeble-minded he looks. Even
when they try to hide him, they are cutting off his mic, shutting off
his video feeds, and he has a really light schedule where he can only
read from a teleprompter and can’t take questions. Right now Kamala
Harris's negatives are insurance against the 25th amendment. Sooner
or later, the Democrats will invoke it."

He said voters clearly don't approve of Harris as president, either,
largely because "she has notched no victories and has been bruised by
stories of staff infighting," but it's unclear whether Biden's
surging unpopularity has hurt her yet.

On the GOP side, meanwhile, former President Donald Trump has not
lost any support and remains the favorite of Republicans to run again
for president — "by a mile," the survey said. At this point, 71% of
Republican primary voters want Trump to run again. And 86% would vote
for him, the highest this year.

He's been teasing a decision about whether to run again for months,
and so far there appears to be no one with a strong enough following
to seriously challenge him, one reason that Democrats have tried
repeatedly, with two failed impeachment attempts, and multiple
investigations, to find some rule or regulation that would somehow
keep him off the ballot.

The poll said in a battle for president between Trump and Harris,
Trump wins 49%-47%. If Trump faces Biden, he wins 50%-47%.

Asked about "Trump's aggressive, confrontational style," 52% of
voters say he "wasn't so bad" compared with "how weak Biden was in
dealing with the Taliban."

And 56% agreed with, "When I see how weak Biden is, I'm coming to
appreciate Trump more and I'm thinking we need a bit more of Trump's
toughness right now."

On Afghanistan, 58% disagreed with Biden's claim the withdrawal was a
success, and the same number agreed that Biden "surrendered
Afghanistan to the same Taliban group who helped the terrorists that
attacked American on 9-11.""

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 12:19:58 PM9/17/21
On 2021-09-17, Geoff Bodeen <liversna...@localhost.com> wrote:
> Sorry America. You voted this idiot into office so now you have to
> live with your poor choice for the next 4 years.
> Democrats are evil.

They weren't always like that but this is no longer the party of JFK.
And the republican party is no longer the party of Reagan either.
The midterm elections are in 2022 and by then people will have had
enough of the democrats and their destruction.

> "Americans turning backs on Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi
> Polling shows Democrats underwater with voters"
>
><https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/americans-turning-backs-biden-harris-
> schumer-pelosi/>
>
> "Polling companies asking questions about what Americans think about
> Democratic leaders who are in charge of the country right now are
> going to have to stock up on red ink.

Good article.
Harris is incompetent so when crazy Joe Biden is removed from office
she will be even worse and at least till 2022 the puppet masters will
be the same so other than that nothing will change.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

Geoff Bodeen

Sep 17, 2021, 12:34:46 PM9/17/21
Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> wrote in
I can't stand that cackling screech owl Kamala Harris.
She is so annoying to listen to.

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 12:47:59 PM9/17/21
She does, however, give excellent heads. Ask one of the thousands of
satisfied politicians she's serviced to get where she is.

--
@RabidHussar

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 12:58:33 PM9/17/21
Kamala Harris is one of those people who is truly evil.
She is so disgusting I can't even look at her without feeling ill.

rbowman

Sep 17, 2021, 10:41:23 PM9/17/21
Madame Pantsuit screeched but she didn't cackle as often. I have nothing
against female politicians in general but Sweet Jesus...

rbowman

Sep 17, 2021, 10:41:52 PM9/17/21
5 stars from Willie Brown.