I WILL PAY $50 DOLLARS TO ANYONE

%

Nov 26, 2023, 2:04:02 PM11/26/23
.

who can get joel to say , " i don't know "

Joel

Nov 26, 2023, 2:34:48 PM11/26/23
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>who can get joel to say , " i don't know "

https://www.biblica.com/bible/niv/isaiah/53/

10Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,

and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,

he will see his offspring and prolong his days,

and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.

11After he has suffered,

he will see the light of life and be satisfied;

by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,

and he will bear their iniquities.

12Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,

and he will divide the spoils with the strong,

because he poured out his life unto death,

and was numbered with the transgressors.

For he bore the sin of many,

and made intercession for the transgressors.
<<<

Christians widely believe that to be about the crucifixion of Jesus.
It isn't. "By his knowledge ... will justify many" is talking about
me, in the present era. Jesus makes references to what I have done
and will do, in the NT, as well.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 26, 2023, 2:47:55 PM11/26/23
i knew you couldn't do it

Joel

Nov 26, 2023, 6:20:06 PM11/26/23

From: candycanearter07 <n...@thanks.net>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Microsoft mocks its own users for not using Linux
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 09:13:33 -0600

On 11/24/23 20:15, Joel wrote:
> RabidPedagog <ra...@pedag.og> wrote:
>
>>> is it not self-evident that Linux is
>>> the answer?
>>>
>>> I vote yes - with the larger RAM, I could run Win11 23H2 comfortably,
>>> but they're teasing me, they're making me contemplate how soon I'll
>>> need to remove half my RAM and put in a total of 48, 80, or remove the
>>> entire set and go to 128 GB? How the fuck could that be necessary, in
>>> fact how likely is it that Wintendo will still like my CPU? Maybe
>>> I'll just scrap my motherboard.
>>>
>>> Fuck. That. Fuck. M$.
>>
>> Because I don't like you and your flaming faggotry, I encourage you to
>> install Linux if only to be as miserable in your computing experience as
>> you are in life.
>

> Let me give you a real life illustration of the difference. Win11 has
> the Snipping Tool, which pops up when one does a screenshot, allowing
> immediate cropping of the image, very handy, but under Linux, you just
> copy the screenshot to the clipboard, Ctrl-V into GIMP, press the 1
> key to make it zoom to 100%, then crop, copy to clipboard, export to
> put on Imgur, even use GIMP to edit it.
>
> Would you give up the elegance of Linux, for Winblows "Snipping Tool"?

I'd argue a better comparison would be flameshot or
xfce4-screenshooter.
Or whatever your de's equivalent is.

<<<

I installed that poster's suggested Flameshot utility, it's better
than Win11. Pay candycanearter07 the $50.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 26, 2023, 6:50:06 PM11/26/23
notice he hasn't said i don't know yet

Joel

Nov 26, 2023, 7:12:47 PM11/26/23
I had not known about Flameshot, until candycanearter07 mentioned it.
That's the beauty of social media, you get exposed to things others
know about. I had a way to handle what I was doing, but little did I
know there was a way just like and better than what I had in Winblows.

--
Joel W. Crump

Relf

Nov 27, 2023, 12:53:56 AM11/27/23
Flameshot works on Macs too.

Joel

Nov 27, 2023, 9:02:53 AM11/27/23
"Relf" <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:

>Flameshot works on Macs too.

Cool. macOS being a Unix flavor makes it usable to me.

--
Joel W. Crump

candycanearter07

Nov 27, 2023, 9:22:36 AM11/27/23
Well, thanks? I think?

candycanearter07

Nov 27, 2023, 9:24:33 AM11/27/23
I like finding new programs to use, even if they are objectively
useless. For instance, I'm currently running xsnow.