Re: THIS POST IS FROM Stephen Carrolll - fretwizzen <frelwizzen@gmail.com

ChopSuey

May 15, 2022, 5:28:43 PM5/15/22
On 2022-05-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/15/2022 5:10 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On May 15, 2022 at 2:06:56 PM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t5rq1g$a94$1...@dont-email.me>:

>>> Why do you respond to troll posts, snit?
>>> Talking tech again?
>>
>> Odd how you work to tie those things together. Can you explain your thinking?
>> This actually might be an interesting topic.
>>
> 1. You claim you are not a troll.
> 2. You claim you are here and in other groups to discuss technology.
>
> A. You respond to known trolls, like percent, and encourage their
> replies even when THEY are replying to the spam bot. You never seem to
> point that fact out but instead encourage it.
>
> Why is that snit?
> (Everyone already knows the obvious answer so don't bother to respond).
>

> B. You rarely if ever discuss technology.
> That's a fact.
> And if you were interested in discussing technology you wouldn't be
> behaving like documented in A:.

This clown snit is obviously a troll.
It's best to bin all known trolls.

--
ChopSuey
No, I haven't seen your cat.

ChopSuey

May 15, 2022, 7:53:00 PM5/15/22
On 2022-05-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/15/2022 6:18 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On May 15, 2022 at 2:25:03 PM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t5rr3f$i8d$1...@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. You claim you are not a troll.
>>> 2. You claim you are here and in other groups to discuss technology.
>>>
>>> A. You respond to known trolls,
>>
>> I respond to those of you who troll, yes.
>>
>>> like percent, and encourage their
>>> replies even when THEY are replying to the spam bot. You never seem to
>>> point that fact out but instead encourage it.
>>>
>>> Why is that snit?
>>> (Everyone already knows the obvious answer so don't bother to respond).
>>>

>>> B. You rarely if ever discuss technology.
>>
>> I asked you in this thread if you could explain your thinking between my
>> responding to you and talking tech. Seems you have no answer.
>>
>>> That's a fact.
>>> And if you were interested in discussing technology you wouldn't be
>>> behaving like documented in A:.
>>

> Stop the projection snit.
> And stop the catch all get out of jail free card where you claim you
> respond to those who troll you.
> I'm not trolling you.
> I've asked you specific questions based upon your behavior and you are
> unable to answer them.
> Fair enough.
> You are a liar.
> It's nothing anyone doesn't already know about you snit, Michael
> Glasser of Prescott Arizona.
>
> It doesn't work with me or anyone else who has seen you in action.
> Stop the pivot as well.
>
> Learn to read for comprehension and answer direct questions with
> specifics instead of trying to deflect.
>
> You, and that other idiot percent, think you are clever but you are not.
> You're just 2 idiots interested in trolling.

There is something wrong in his head.
Move on.

Steve Carroll

May 15, 2022, 8:44:29 PM5/15/22
LOL! For crying out loud, hombre... even you have blocked that bozo.
Given what he is nary a soul should blame me for working to be rid of
his absurd form of flapdoodle. Shadow can only understand from the perspective
of a sociopath. How is Firefox on Linux doing anything above the lowest
common denominator?

Anyone familiar with this thread knows it is not spawned in the nature
Snit Glasser Michael is thinking, and most of them are clearly hand written.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://prescott-arizona.janbarham.org.au/yavapai-college-library-202.html/

%