Linux is Doomed!

John Gohde

Apr 13, 2016, 8:10:40 AM4/13/16
Linux is Doomed!

The ONLY thing holding the Linux OS together by a thread is Linus Torvalds.

Linus Torvalds created Linux, NOT Stallman.

Linus Torvalds is interested ONLY in technology.

Linus Torvalds thinks that GPL v 3 is immoral. He has publicly stated that Linux Tards who have an obsession with bashing Microsoft have a disease.

The Linux community are following the wrong leaders.

Linus Torvalds has kept the Linux Kernel together by maintaining strong centralized control. Once Linus Torvalds disappears from the scene, the Linux Morons will finally do the Linux Kernel in.

Just about everything that Linus Torvalds advocates, the Linux Community is against.

Linus Torvalds has explicitly stated what is wrong with the Linux Desktop, yet these Linux morons keep on ignoring Linus.

I have news for YOU ass-holes. Linus Torvalds is on the record for advocating the use of Application Binaries in the Linux Desktop. Linus says proprietary application binaries should be able to work in ALL Linux distros, in all versions of Linux, without being re-compiled.

Ooooh! What morons these Linux People be.

Silver Slimer

Apr 13, 2016, 9:30:53 AM4/13/16
On 2016-04-13 8:10 AM, John Gohde wrote:
> Linux is Doomed!

No shit.

> The ONLY thing holding the Linux OS together by a thread is Linus Torvalds.

And the ability of every one of its users and advocates to deny and lie
on a continuous basis.

> Linus Torvalds created Linux, NOT Stallman.

Stallman argues that while Linus created the kernel, it couldn't have
been very useful without the addition of GNU's tools.

> Linus Torvalds is interested ONLY in technology.
>
> Linus Torvalds thinks that GPL v 3 is immoral. He has publicly stated that Linux Tards who have an obsession with bashing Microsoft have a disease.

And people like Stallman and his followers have a gigantic flaw which
consists in refusing to acknowledge that Microsoft is doing anything
RIGHT. Right now, Windows is a lot more stable than Linux. It also
offers the best performance of any hardware attached to it. With its
latest decision to add QR codes to blue screens, they are making an
effort to turn the Windows experience into something a lot less cryptic
which is contrary to what Linux has been doing forever. It should be
applauded but in typical Linux loser fashion, they found a way to turn
this into a negative, probably because Linux users in general, when
faced with an error, will have no fucking way of determining what the
problem is and how to fix it without dealing with an expert.

> The Linux community are following the wrong leaders.

And they will continue to do so.

> Linus Torvalds has kept the Linux Kernel together by maintaining strong centralized control. Once Linus Torvalds disappears from the scene, the Linux Morons will finally do the Linux Kernel in.
>
> Just about everything that Linus Torvalds advocates, the Linux Community is against.
>
> Linus Torvalds has explicitly stated what is wrong with the Linux Desktop, yet these Linux morons keep on ignoring Linus.
>
> I have news for YOU ass-holes. Linus Torvalds is on the record for advocating the use of Application Binaries in the Linux Desktop. Linus says proprietary application binaries should be able to work in ALL Linux distros, in all versions of Linux, without being re-compiled.
>
> Ooooh! What morons these Linux People be.

Agreed.

--
Silver Slimer