vim how to reformat with quotes

Melzzzzz

Dec 23, 2016, 12:50:48 PM12/23/16
Practicing some vim, I couldn't find a way to reformat paragraph with quotes.
Same functionality I have in joe.

Marek Novotny

Dec 23, 2016, 1:16:17 PM12/23/16
On 2016-12-23, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> Practicing some vim, I couldn't find a way to reformat paragraph with quotes.
> Same functionality I have in joe.

Do you mean like replacing the beginning of each line with something
like: > or >> ?

Sit on the line or lines of text you wish to reformat.
Press <shift v>
cursor to cover all the lines you wish this to affect.
Press the : key

In command mode you'll see the following created for you automatically:

:'<,'>

and you will add the following to that so it looks like this:

:'<,'>s/^/> /

And that will replace the beginning of each like with > .

Is that what you're looking for?

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

Melzzzzz

Dec 23, 2016, 2:07:00 PM12/23/16
On 2016-12-23, Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-23, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> Practicing some vim, I couldn't find a way to reformat paragraph with quotes.
>> Same functionality I have in joe.
>
> Do you mean like replacing the beginning of each line with something
> like: > or >> ?

Yes, but if line begins with > only.

> Sit on the line or lines of text you wish to reformat.
> Press <shift v>
> cursor to cover all the lines you wish this to affect.
> Press the : key
>
> In command mode you'll see the following created for you automatically:
>
>:'<,'>
>
> and you will add the following to that so it looks like this:
>
>:'<,'>s/^/> /
>
> And that will replace the beginning of each like with > .

Hm, pretty clumsy. In joe I just hit ctrl-K-J and that's it.

> Is that what you're looking for?

Yeah, something like that.

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 2:10:23 PM12/23/16
Also, what I do a lot is mark lines then do it.
<esc>
navigate to start line
ma (mark this line as "a")
navigate to end line
mb (mark this line as "b")
:'a,'bs/^/> /g (apply quotes to "a" through "b")
:'a,'b!whatever (process a to b with external command whatever)
:%s/snit//g (remove snit from universe)

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 2:21:00 PM12/23/16
Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-23, Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:
>> On 2016-12-23, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>>> Practicing some vim, I couldn't find a way to reformat paragraph with quotes.
>>> Same functionality I have in joe.
>>
>> Do you mean like replacing the beginning of each line with something
>> like: > or >> ?
>
> Yes, but if line begins with > only.

:%s/^>/>>/g

>> Sit on the line or lines of text you wish to reformat.
>> Press <shift v>
>> cursor to cover all the lines you wish this to affect.
>> Press the : key
>>
>> In command mode you'll see the following created for you automatically:
>>
>>:'<,'>
>>
>> and you will add the following to that so it looks like this:
>>
>>:'<,'>s/^/> /
>>
>> And that will replace the beginning of each like with > .
>
> Hm, pretty clumsy. In joe I just hit ctrl-K-J and that's it.
>

>> Is that what you're looking for?
>>
> Yeah, something like that.

vim lets you do the s/r thing plus run external commands on selected
or indicated text.

:%!fmt (run fmt on whole file)
:25,30!whatever (external command whatever on lines 25-30)
:'a,'bs/foo/bar/g (from marked lines a-b, replace for with bar)

Marek Novotny

Dec 23, 2016, 2:47:12 PM12/23/16
There is a similar, perhaps easier way to do that depending on how you
use Vim. I have line numbers always showing. Right now I am on line 46
and going to 47. If I wanted to alter lines 35 through 43 I could just
type in normal mode 35gg and the cursor would move to the start of line
35. I then just type V47gg and that selects the from where I am in line
35 on through to 47. I then : to go command and add the s/// to replace
the beginning of each of those lines.

Marek Novotny

Dec 23, 2016, 2:58:40 PM12/23/16
On 2016-12-23, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
Yes, I use !fmt all the time on Steve's posts in particular. Since he's
posting long lines and not adhering to the RFC at all, I use !fmt to
correct it. Then I am left with a few lines that are not properly
quoted. So on usenet I get lots of practice with some of Vim's search
and replace capabilities. :)

Melzzzzz

Dec 23, 2016, 3:04:31 PM12/23/16
On 2016-12-23, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
I don't wont s/r I want to simply reformat quoted text. Considering using
vim for usenet post editor ;p

>:%!fmt (run fmt on whole file)
>:25,30!whatever (external command whatever on lines 25-30)
>:'a,'bs/foo/bar/g (from marked lines a-b, replace for with bar)

Too complicated.

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 3:09:34 PM12/23/16
I usually use markers. Even with numbers showing, I'd have to remember
numbers in the following scenario, where I trim a post:

I'm ready to trim and want to make sure quote attribution remains correct:
I mark on just above the last line i'm quoting as "b". Then I jump to the
top of the post and find and mark a line as "a" that leaves attribution
correct. Then:

:'a,'bd

deleting everything from line marked as "a" to line marked as "b", leaving
for instance:
--------------------
Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-23, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
>> Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:
>>> On 2016-12-23, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

<all this snipped as a-b>

>>> marek
>>> marek
>> owl
>> owl
> marek
owl <my response>
--------------------

Lots of ways to do things in vim though. How you do it is mostly
personal preference.

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 3:17:21 PM12/23/16
You can do whatever you want with the text after you've indicated
the range. Regex, fmt, <insert you own custom external text
processing utility>. Vim gives you access to the shell for
selected text, so the sky's the limit.

> Considering using
> vim for usenet post editor ;p

It's the best editor in the world for that. Well, it's the best
editor in the world period, so that makes sense.

>>:%!fmt (run fmt on whole file)
>>:25,30!whatever (external command whatever on lines 25-30)
>>:'a,'bs/foo/bar/g (from marked lines a-b, replace for with bar)
>>
> Too complicated.

That's three different possible things you might want to do, using
three different methods of selection. Sometimes what you want to
do might be complicated, and vim lets you do it by giving you
flexible power.

Melzzzzz

Dec 23, 2016, 3:27:42 PM12/23/16
Limit is that vim can's reformat quoted text passed to it from slrn...

>> Considering using
>> vim for usenet post editor ;p
>>

> It's the best editor in the world for that. Well, it's the best
> editor in the world period, so that makes sense.

Hm, I think joe is better :P

>>>:%!fmt (run fmt on whole file)
>>>:25,30!whatever (external command whatever on lines 25-30)
>>>:'a,'bs/foo/bar/g (from marked lines a-b, replace for with bar)
>>>
>> Too complicated.
>>

> That's three different possible things you might want to do, using
> three different methods of selection. Sometimes what you want to
> do might be complicated, and vim lets you do it by giving you
> flexible power.

vim is powerfull, but masochistic...
What is fmt BTW? What does it do?

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 4:04:27 PM12/23/16
Why not? It works fine as tin's editor.

>>> Considering using
>>> vim for usenet post editor ;p
>>>

>> It's the best editor in the world for that. Well, it's the best
>> editor in the world period, so that makes sense.
>
> Hm, I think joe is better :P

Stick with vim for a while and you won't feel that way.

>>> Too complicated.
>>>

>> That's three different possible things you might want to do, using
>> three different methods of selection. Sometimes what you want to
>> do might be complicated, and vim lets you do it by giving you
>> flexible power.
>
> vim is powerfull, but masochistic...

No! I hate using anything else. I'm always cussing and wishing I
was in vim.

> What is fmt BTW? What does it do?

anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext
this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line; some of it is on shorter lines.
we want it all
together and formatted together as it should be.

anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext |fmt
this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line;
some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and formatted
together as it should be.

anon@lowtide:~$

But the following shows the kind of thing where vim shines:
https://vid.me/Y9YD

Melzzzzz

Dec 23, 2016, 4:10:57 PM12/23/16
I just press ctrl-K-J and voila!

>>> It's the best editor in the world for that. Well, it's the best
>>> editor in the world period, so that makes sense.
>>
>> Hm, I think joe is better :P
>>

> Stick with vim for a while and you won't feel that way.

I typed some C code with it. But this reformat thing is what keeps me to
stick with joe...

>>> That's three different possible things you might want to do, using
>>> three different methods of selection. Sometimes what you want to
>>> do might be complicated, and vim lets you do it by giving you
>>> flexible power.
>>
>> vim is powerfull, but masochistic...
>
> No! I hate using anything else. I'm always cussing and wishing I
> was in vim.
>
>> What is fmt BTW? What does it do?
>>

> anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext

> this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line;
> some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and formatted
> together as it should be.

ctrl-K-J and voila!!!

> anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext |fmt
> this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line;
> some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and formatted
> together as it should be.
>
> anon@lowtide:~$
>
> But the following shows the kind of thing where vim shines:
> https://vid.me/Y9YD

I look into some time later...

deplorable owl

Dec 23, 2016, 4:32:44 PM12/23/16
Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-23, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
>> Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>>> Limit is that vim can's reformat quoted text passed to it from slrn...
>>>

>> Why not? It works fine as tin's editor.
>
> I just press ctrl-K-J and voila!

You said vim can't do whatever as editor for slrn. What can't it do?

>>> Hm, I think joe is better :P
>>>

>> Stick with vim for a while and you won't feel that way.
>
> I typed some C code with it. But this reformat thing is what keeps me to
> stick with joe...

Give me an example of what you think you can't do easily in vim.

>>> What is fmt BTW? What does it do?
>>>

>> anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext
>
>> this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line;
>> some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and formatted
>> together as it should be.
>
> ctrl-K-J and voila!!!

fmt -p ">"

>> anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext |fmt
>> this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long line;
>> some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and formatted
>> together as it should be.
>>
>> anon@lowtide:~$
>>
>> But the following shows the kind of thing where vim shines:
>> https://vid.me/Y9YD
>>
> I look into some time later...

It just shows using a custom script for processing and calling it from
inside vim on selected text. It actually duplicates some of fmt's
functionality unnecessarily, but the script could be anything you want.
It's just an example.

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 10:42:49 AM12/24/16
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 21:32:42 +0000 (UTC)
deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:

> Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

> >> Why not? It works fine as tin's editor.
> >
> > I just press ctrl-K-J and voila!
> >

> You said vim can't do whatever as editor for slrn. What can't it do?

> >> Stick with vim for a while and you won't feel that way.
> >
> > I typed some C code with it. But this reformat thing is what keeps
> > me to stick with joe...
> >

> Give me an example of what you think you can't do easily in vim.

> >> anon@lowtide:~$ cat sometext
> >
> >> this is some text that needs formatting. Some of it is on a long
> >> line; some of it is on shorter lines. we want it all together and
> >> formatted together as it should be.
> >
> > ctrl-K-J and voila!!!
> >

> fmt -p ">"

Nah, not even near what joe does ;(

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 24, 2016, 11:00:54 AM12/24/16
Melzzzzz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
Your vim ain't set up right, then.

Besides, you can pipe sections of text through any command-line
program suitable for piping.

And there's a metric ton of plugins for vim.

Plus it has a built-in programming language.

--
Q: What do you call a WASP who doesn't work for his father, isn't a
lawyer, and believes in social causes?

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 11:08:45 AM12/24/16
What does it suppose to do:
on my vim it just wraps single lines with '>' at the begining.
I want to adjust several lines with appropriate level of '>''s
That is I want whole paragraph reformated with proper quoting.
This is not it.

> Besides, you can pipe sections of text through any command-line
> program suitable for piping.
>
> And there's a metric ton of plugins for vim.
>
> Plus it has a built-in programming language.

Well, I don't have intention to program functionality when joe does the
bill...

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 11:17:10 AM12/24/16
Something is not right. In this post I'll give you both a proper line
and a long line to test the above. It really ought to work. I can't
imagine what it isn't. You're on Linux, or a Mac? Maybe the fmt is
different some how? Now this line is going to run on beyond the 72 limit and you should be able to fix that with the method above.

So above you three lines proper and the 4th line runs on. You're saying
that !fmt -p ">" failed to fix it? I don't see how that's possible,
please try again.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 11:18:33 AM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Chris Ahlstrom <OFee...@teleworm.us> wrote:
I don't even see how that's possible for it not to work. That should
work. Unless maybe the description of the problem is not what we're
thinking?

> Besides, you can pipe sections of text through any command-line
> program suitable for piping.
>
> And there's a metric ton of plugins for vim.

Absolutely

> Plus it has a built-in programming language.

VimScript. Still haven't got around to learning that.

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 11:20:05 AM12/24/16
It fixes it but what it does actually is that each line is wrapped not
whole paragraph. And '>' character is not replicated as original quote
rather single '>' is added at each broken line. That's not what I want.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 11:23:40 AM12/24/16
I think we're thinking two different things.

If you have a line that is 72 characters and begins with >>>
and the next line is just a continuation of the of that same line which
you wish to be formatted to two single lines, each with the same >>> in
the beginning, then you'd use: fmt -p ">>>"

You'd simply quote how many >>> you need. If that long run on was a
paragraph that ultimately becomes five or six shorter lines, then each
of those will start with >>>.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 11:25:02 AM12/24/16
And what about paragraph thing? I don't have to think at all with joe I
just type ctrl-K-J...

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 11:31:49 AM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Melzzzzz <m...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
Maybe make a video of what you do in Joe and if I know how to do the
same thing in Vim I'll make one that does the same thing I see you do,
but with Vim. If you care, I get people that like what they like so no
big deal. I'm just trying to figure this out cause what Chris said does
work in Vim. So there is a misunderstanding going on. Vim will not
automatically detect the number > in the beginning. You'd have to write
a VimScript for that. But I can set up how many I want to be the prefix
of each line with fmt -p ">" or fmt -p ">>" and so on.

Chris's method is even easier than mine was. I did it in two steps and
also used fmt. So I'll be using this method from now on.

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 11:56:49 AM12/24/16
You newsreader should automatically quote normally for regular lines.
For long lines, go to the offending line and use whatever starting
quote string your newsreader has given it as the -p option for fmt:

:.!fmt -p ">>>"

The "." char after the ":" means "the current line."

https://vid.me/PKwh

BTW, in my testing, joe's ctrl-K-J doesn't do what you want here
either.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:08:42 PM12/24/16
I use visual first because there are often multiple lines, all long,
that I wish to reformat with a particular quantity of the >>> quote
levels. Not everything is just one line. I'll likely always use some
form of blocking. Either #gg and then V#gg or just V and then cursor
with j or k to get what I want. I like what you though.

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 12:14:58 PM12/24/16
Or just go to the first, knowing it's 5 lines to be affected, and:

:.,+4!fmt -p ">>>"

Or mark first and last as "a" and "b":

:'a,'b!fmt -p ">>>"

Or, knowing the line numbers,

:30,35!fmt -p ">>>"

I love vim.

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 12:18:08 PM12/24/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 17:14:57 +0000 (UTC)
One have to be dedicated fun in order to love vim ;p
Just learning how to open several windows files. It might be that I'll
switch to it some time in future...

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:20:30 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:14 AM, in article ahgjji...@rooftop.invalid, "deplorable
owl" <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:

>> I use visual first because there are often multiple lines, all long,
>> that I wish to reformat with a particular quantity of the >>> quote
>> levels. Not everything is just one line. I'll likely always use some
>> form of blocking. Either #gg and then V#gg or just V and then cursor
>> with j or k to get what I want. I like what you though.
>>

> Or just go to the first, knowing it's 5 lines to be affected, and:
>
> :.,+4!fmt -p ">>>"
>
> Or mark first and last as "a" and "b":
>
> :'a,'b!fmt -p ">>>"
>
> Or, knowing the line numbers,
>
> :30,35!fmt -p ">>>"
>
> I love vim.

I used to know vi fairly well... now use TextWrangler to do those types of
things.

--
"When making pornography involves real abuse of real children ... that does
not excuse censorship. No matter how disgusting published works might be,

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:24:15 PM12/24/16
That assumes you have a clear view. Just V and then use just hold j
until you've covered all that you want. It takes no time really.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:30:37 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:24 AM, in article
jMudnRVHAf-kMsPF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

>>> I use visual first because there are often multiple lines, all long,
>>> that I wish to reformat with a particular quantity of the >>> quote
>>> levels. Not everything is just one line. I'll likely always use some
>>> form of blocking. Either #gg and then V#gg or just V and then cursor
>>> with j or k to get what I want. I like what you though.
>>>

>> Or just go to the first, knowing it's 5 lines to be affected, and:
>>
>> :.,+4!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> Or mark first and last as "a" and "b":
>>
>> :'a,'b!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> Or, knowing the line numbers,
>>
>> :30,35!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> I love vim.
>
> That assumes you have a clear view. Just V and then use just hold j
> until you've covered all that you want. It takes no time really.

One of the nice things here is you have a variety of workflows. What works
for you and how you think might not be the same as what works for Owl and
how his mind works. Or depending on how you are thinking you might even do
it different ways at different times.

It is this type of choice which I was talking about with the Save / Edit /
Email as PDF task you and others in COLA have trolled me over:
<https://youtu.be/NPM_WldEBs0>.

Comes down to choice is good... and I really appreciate the choices of
different workflows. Good to see you guys DO understand it at least in some
contexts... even if not so much on the GUI (or just will not admit to it
where Linux is weak on the GUI).

--
"Maybe there is someone who considers it disgusting for a parrot to have sex
with a human. Or for a dolphin or tiger to have sex with a human. So what?

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:32:49 PM12/24/16
It's strange at first. I always believe that those that try it will
likely walk away from it in the first few minutes or day and not return
to it. But for those that stick to it for maybe a week or more, it gets
hard to walk away from. First time I tried it I had no idea how I got it
to insert mode or what insert mode even was. And then I couldn't figure
out how to save or exit. I thought, who the hell uses this???

What caught me off guard was I was told some woman actually wrote her
dissertation entirely in Vi. I thought, jez she must really like this
editor. Why?

Almost everytime I use something else, I find myself screwing up my text
because I expect modes that aren't there. Now I love having modes. It's
not for everyone. Kind of an acquired taste.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:36:11 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:32 AM, in article
v8adnUH9EO-mLMPF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

>> One have to be dedicated fun in order to love vim ;p
>> Just learning how to open several windows files. It might be that I'll
>> switch to it some time in future...
>
> It's strange at first. I always believe that those that try it will
> likely walk away from it in the first few minutes or day and not return
> to it. But for those that stick to it for maybe a week or more, it gets
> hard to walk away from. First time I tried it I had no idea how I got it
> to insert mode or what insert mode even was. And then I couldn't figure
> out how to save or exit. I thought, who the hell uses this???
>
> What caught me off guard was I was told some woman actually wrote her
> dissertation entirely in Vi. I thought, jez she must really like this
> editor. Why?
>
> Almost everytime I use something else, I find myself screwing up my text
> because I expect modes that aren't there. Now I love having modes. It's
> not for everyone. Kind of an acquired taste.

Agreed. I tried both emacs and vi and never was able to get into emacs. I
found I really liked vi.

As I do not do much text editing I have moved away from it... and
TextWrangler serves my needs well these days. Even then it has its quirks...

--
"Linux desktop is why I got into Linux in the first place. I mean, I
have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:37:22 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> On 12/24/16, 10:14 AM, in article ahgjji...@rooftop.invalid, "deplorable
> owl" <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> I use visual first because there are often multiple lines, all long,
>>> that I wish to reformat with a particular quantity of the >>> quote
>>> levels. Not everything is just one line. I'll likely always use some
>>> form of blocking. Either #gg and then V#gg or just V and then cursor
>>> with j or k to get what I want. I like what you though.
>>>

>> Or just go to the first, knowing it's 5 lines to be affected, and:
>>
>> :.,+4!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> Or mark first and last as "a" and "b":
>>
>> :'a,'b!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> Or, knowing the line numbers,
>>
>> :30,35!fmt -p ">>>"
>>
>> I love vim.
>
> I used to know vi fairly well... now use TextWrangler to do those types of
> things.

Stop begging for our attention, Snit. No one cares what you use.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:39:02 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

// snip

> One of the nice things here is you have a variety of workflows. What works

Get lost, loser... Stop begging for our attention.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:41:01 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

// snip

> Agreed.

No one asked you... You sure beg for our attention a lot.

Steve Carroll

Dec 24, 2016, 12:43:40 PM12/24/16
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:14:58 AM UTC-7, deplorable owl wrote:

(snip)

> I love vim.

I do on those occasions where I'm starting to use it a little more regularly but I don't stay using it seriously for a long enough period of time to switch away from Sublime Text. I then forget many of the commands and struggle (on my old laptop I have a desktop image of them, helps a lot).

Melzzzzz

Dec 24, 2016, 12:45:10 PM12/24/16
Heh I don't have such problems as I used vi in 90es ;)
Wrote several programs with it.
It's just that I didn't like that I have to type commands and use ESC.

> What caught me off guard was I was told some woman actually wrote her
> dissertation entirely in Vi. I thought, jez she must really like this
> editor. Why?

What one is used to and if it does job well, why not?

> Almost everytime I use something else, I find myself screwing up my text
> because I expect modes that aren't there. Now I love having modes. It's
> not for everyone. Kind of an acquired taste.

Heh, too much ESC, I guess....

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:48:26 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:37 AM, in article
v8adnUP9EO_WL8PF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
Can you be more clear with what form of attention you are asking me for?
Your above trolling is not clear on that.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:49:30 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:38 AM, in article
v8adnUL9EO8tL8PF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> // snip
>
>> One of the nice things here is you have a variety of workflows. What works
>
> Get lost, loser... Stop begging for our attention.

So any form of attention is what you want? Or is there something specific?

Or is it you just want to be accepted by the "advocates"? After all, you did
finally end your four month circus and that might upset them.

Well, maybe not end it... you already tried to start it up again.

--
"It is often hard to persuade the developers of one component to do what
improves the system as a whole rather than what will make their own

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 12:51:15 PM12/24/16
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> // snip
>
>> One of the nice things here is you have a variety of workflows. What works
>> for you and how you think might not be the same as what works for Owl and how
>> his mind works. Or depending on how you are thinking you might even do it
>> different ways at different times.
>>
>> It is this type of choice which I was talking about with the Save / Edit /
>> Email as PDF task you and others in COLA have trolled me over:
>> <https://youtu.be/NPM_WldEBs0>.
>>
>> Comes down to choice is good... and I really appreciate the choices of
>> different workflows. Good to see you guys DO understand it at least in some
>> contexts... even if not so much on the GUI (or just will not admit to it
>> where Linux is weak on the GUI).
>
> Get lost, loser... Stop begging for our attention.

I almost got you to talk about tech... but too much for you. I get it... the
approval of the herd is more important to you.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah regardless. Sincerely... I wish you well.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:57:37 PM12/24/16
I have sublime 2 and 3 on the Mac and PC. I needed a way to get others
in the company to use a real text editor and have it be the same on the
Mac and PC. I won't be successful in getting those people to use Vim.
But especially on the PC, you just have to have a text editor. NotePad
is just awful. It's a good editor. You can add Vi to Sublime to make it
act more like Vi if you like. That will likely be confusing though.

You can't use Sublime as your editor, not easily anyway, for your posts
on Google Groups. You'd have to edit in Sublime and copy and paste into
GG. I like how things fit together in Linux. How Vim can be used inside
slrn.

My Ubuntu phone, tablet and iPad are good examples of what I mean. In
all three cases I can SSH into my SSH server, start up tmux, run slrn
and use Vim even though I am on those mobile devices. I get the same
consistent applications despite the device as long as I have a terminal
emulator. Love it.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 12:59:27 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
You can use ctrl-c instead of <esc> if that helps you.

tmelmosfire

Dec 24, 2016, 1:00:38 PM12/24/16
Stop begging for Snit's attention.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 1:08:37 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 10:59 AM, in article
X9udnerIh8zlKsPF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
You can use ctrl-c even if that does not help. :)

--
"It is absurd to punish anyone for having sex with someone of age 15 ã it is
normal for Americans of age 15 to have sex." -- Richard Stallman

Steve Carroll

Dec 24, 2016, 1:18:18 PM12/24/16
I was recently working with large text files (between 15MB and 30MB) that owl created as scraped from a NASA image based site. As a test, I tried to work with them using Sublime Text on OS X and Ubuntu, it crashed on both. I didn't try to edit them in vim, I just went to the terminal and used sed/awk commands, which worked out well. I imagine vim would've handled them better than the GUI apps by not crashing ;)

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 1:27:23 PM12/24/16
True. I had been not liking the way visual s/r applied to the whole line
instead of selection, but after researching I just found that s/\%Vs/r/
and s/\%Vs/r/g do the trick. :) Learned something new!

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 1:29:26 PM12/24/16
I'm always hitting ESC and :wq in other other editors and cussing.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 1:33:42 PM12/24/16
Vim can crunch through extremely large files pretty much instantly.
Vimdiff is something to get interested in as well. This can be extremely
helpful.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 1:39:33 PM12/24/16
Yup. I complained about <esc> a couple times and was told about ctrl-c.
But I still use <esc>. ctrl-c feels out of place on Vim. I used to use a
keycombo. Like ii would take me out of insert mode if you pressed them
close enough together. But then I think at some point I found a word
that had ii in it and it was screwing me up. I don't really use ZZ
either. <esc> and :wq are stuck in my head.

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 1:41:42 PM12/24/16
The only thing I don't like about vim is how little credit is given
to Bill Joy in the documentation.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 2:35:11 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
And let's not forget BSD and co-founding Sun.

Unknown

Dec 24, 2016, 4:15:03 PM12/24/16
O|_n_|_|_|S|_a_|t|_,_|_|_|2|_4_|_|_|D|_e_|c|_|_|_2_|0|_1_|6|_|_|_1_|_
7|_:_|4|_5_|:|_0_|8|_|_|_+_|0|_0_|0|_0_|_|_|(|_U_|T|_C_|)|_,_|_|_|_|_
M|_e_|l|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|_|_|<|_M_|e|_l_|z|_z_|z|_z_|z|_@_|z|_z_|z|_|_
z|_z_|.|_c_|o|_m_|>|_|_|_c_|o|_m_|p|_l_|a|_i_|n|_e_|d|_|_|_a_|d|_a_|_
m|_a_|n|_t_|l|_y_|:|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_O_|n|_|_|_2_|0|_1_|6|_-_|1|_2_|_|_
-|_2_|4|_,_|_|_|M|_a_|r|_e_|k|_|_|_N_|o|_v_|o|_t_|n|_y_|_|_|<|_m_|a|_
_r_|e|_k_|.|_n_|o|_v_|o|_t_|n|_y_|@|_m_|a|_r_|s|_p_|o|_l_|a|_r_|.|_|_
c|_o_|m|_>_|_|_|w|_r_|o|_t_|e|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|O|_n_|_|_|2|_0_|_
_1_|6|_-_|1|_2_|-|_2_|4|_,_|_|_|M|_e_|l|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|_|_|<|_m_|_|_
e|_l_|@|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|.|_c_|o|_m_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_|_|_
_>_|>|_>_|_|_|O|_n_|_|_|S|_a_|t|_,_|_|_|2|_4_|_|_|D|_e_|c|_|_|_2_|_|_
0|_1_|6|_|_|_1_|7|_:_|1|_4_|:|_5_|7|_|_|_+_|0|_0_|0|_0_|_|_|(|_U_|T|_
_C_|)|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|d|_e_|p|_l_|o|_r_|a|_b_|l|_e_|_|_|o|_w_|_
_l_|_|_|<|_o_|w|_l_|@|_r_|o|_o_|f|_t_|o|_p_|.|_i_|n|_v_|a|_l_|i|_d_|_
_>_|_|_|w|_r_|o|_t_|e|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
M|_a_|r|_e_|k|_|_|_N_|o|_v_|o|_t_|n|_y_|_|_|<|_m_|a|_r_|e|_k_|.|_n_|_
_o_|v|_o_|t|_n_|y|_@_|m|_a_|r|_s_|p|_o_|l|_a_|r|_._|c|_o_|m|_>_|_|_|_
_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|O|_n_|_|_|2|_0_|_|_
1|_6_|-|_1_|2|_-_|2|_4_|,|_|_|_d_|e|_p_|l|_o_|r|_a_|b|_l_|e|_|_|_o_|_
w|_l_|_|_|<|_o_|w|_l_|@|_r_|o|_o_|f|_t_|o|_p_|.|_i_|n|_v_|a|_l_|i|_|_
d|_>_|_|_|w|_r_|o|_t_|e|_:_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_M_|e|_l_|z|_z_|z|_z_|z|_|_|_<_|m|_e_|l|_@_|z|_z_|z|_z_|z|_._|c|_|_
o|_m_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|O|_n_|_|_|S|_a_|t|_,_|_|_|2|_4_|_|_|D|_e_|c|_|_|_2_|0|_1_|_
6|_|_|_1_|0|_:_|1|_7_|:|_0_|4|_|_|_-_|0|_6_|0|_0_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_
>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|M|_a_|r|_e_|k|_|_|_N_|o|_v_|o|_t_|n|_y_|_|_|<|_|_
m|_a_|r|_e_|k|_._|n|_o_|v|_o_|t|_n_|y|_@_|m|_a_|r|_s_|p|_o_|l|_a_|_|_
r|_._|c|_o_|m|_>_|_|_|w|_r_|o|_t_|e|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|O|_n_|_|_|_
2|_0_|1|_6_|-|_1_|2|_-_|2|_4_|,|_|_|_M_|e|_l_|z|_z_|z|_z_|z|_|_|_<_|_
_m_|e|_l_|@|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|.|_c_|o|_m_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_O_|n|_|_|_F_|_|_
r|_i_|,|_|_|_2_|3|_|_|_D_|e|_c_|_|_|2|_0_|1|_6_|_|_|2|_1_|:|_3_|2|_|_
:|_4_|2|_|_|_+_|0|_0_|0|_0_|_|_|(|_U_|T|_C_|)|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_
_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|d|_e_|p|_l_|o|_r_|a|_b_|l|_e_|_|_|o|_w_|_|_
l|_|_|_<_|o|_w_|l|_@_|r|_o_|o|_f_|t|_o_|p|_._|i|_n_|v|_a_|l|_i_|d|_|_
>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_
M|_e_|l|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|_|_|<|_M_|e|_l_|z|_z_|z|_z_|z|_@_|z|_z_|z|_|_
z|_z_|.|_c_|o|_m_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_e_|:|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_O_|n|_|_|_2_|0|_1_|_
6|_-_|1|_2_|-|_2_|3|_,_|_|_|d|_e_|p|_l_|o|_r_|a|_b_|l|_e_|_|_|o|_w_|_
_l_|_|_|<|_o_|w|_l_|@|_r_|o|_o_|f|_t_|o|_p_|.|_i_|n|_v_|a|_l_|i|_d_|_
_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_|_
o|_t_|e|_:_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|M|_e_|l|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|_|_|<|_M_|e|_|_
l|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|@|_z_|z|_z_|z|_z_|.|_c_|o|_m_|>|_|_|_w_|r|_o_|t|_|_
e|_:_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|.|_._|_
_._|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_
L|_i_|m|_i_|t|_|_|_i_|s|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_v_|i|_m_|_|_|c|_a_|n|_|_
'|_s_|_|_|r|_e_|f|_o_|r|_m_|a|_t_|_|_|q|_u_|o|_t_|e|_d_|_|_|t|_e_|x|_
_t_|_|_|p|_a_|s|_s_|e|_d_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|f|_r_|o|_m_|_|_|s|_l_|r|_|_
n|_._|.|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_
_|_|>|_>_|_|_|W|_h_|y|_|_|_n_|o|_t_|?|_|_|_|_|_I_|t|_|_|_w_|o|_r_|_|_
k|_s_|_|_|f|_i_|n|_e_|_|_|a|_s_|_|_|t|_i_|n|_'_|s|_|_|_e_|d|_i_|t|_|_
o|_r_|.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_I_|_|_|j|_u_|s|_t_|_|_|p|_r_|e|_s_|s|_|_|_c_|t|_r_|_
l|_-_|K|_-_|J|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|v|_o_|i|_l_|a|_!_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_
>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_
_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|Y|_o_|u|_|_|_s_|a|_i_|d|_|_|_v_|i|_m_|_
_|_|_c_|a|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|d|_o_|_|_|w|_h_|a|_t_|e|_v_|e|_r_|_|_|a|_s_|_
_|_|_e_|d|_i_|t|_o_|r|_|_|_f_|o|_r_|_|_|s|_l_|r|_n_|.|_|_|_|_|_W_|_|_
h|_a_|t|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_c_|a|_n_|_
'|_t_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|d|_o_|?|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_H_|m|_,_|_|_|I|_|_|_t_|h|_i_|n|_k_|_
_|_|_j_|o|_e_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|b|_e_|t|_t_|e|_r_|_|_|:|_P_|_|_|_|_|>|_|_
>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|S|_t_|i|_|_
c|_k_|_|_|w|_i_|t|_h_|_|_|v|_i_|m|_|_|_f_|o|_r_|_|_|a|_|_|_w_|h|_i_|_
_l_|e|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|y|_o_|u|_|_|_w_|o|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|f|_e_|e|_l_|_
_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|w|_a_|y|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_I_|_|_|t|_y_|p|_e_|d|_|_|_s_|o|_m_|e|_|_|_
_C_|_|_|c|_o_|d|_e_|_|_|w|_i_|t|_h_|_|_|i|_t_|.|_|_|_B_|u|_t_|_|_|_|_
t|_h_|i|_s_|_|_|r|_e_|f|_o_|r|_m_|a|_t_|_|_|t|_h_|i|_n_|g|_|_|_i_|s|_
_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_|_|_k_|e|_e_|p|_s_|_|_|m|_e_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|s|_t_|i|_c_|k|_|_|_w_|_
_i_|t|_h_|_|_|j|_o_|e|_._|.|_._|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|>|_>_|_|_|G|_i_|v|_e_|_|_|m|_e_|_|_|a|_n_|_|_|e|_x_|a|_m_|p|_l_|_|_
e|_|_|_o_|f|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_y_|o|_u_|_|_|t|_h_|i|_n_|k|_|_|_y_|_
o|_u_|_|_|c|_a_|n|_'_|t|_|_|_d_|o|_|_|_e_|a|_s_|i|_l_|y|_|_|_i_|n|_|_
_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|v|_i_|m|_._|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_
_>_|_|_|W|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|f|_m_|t|_|_|_B_|T|_W_|?|_|_|_W_|_|_
h|_a_|t|_|_|_d_|o|_e_|s|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_d_|o|_?_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_
_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_|_
>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_a_|n|_o_|n|_@_|l|_|_
o|_w_|t|_i_|d|_e_|:|_~_|$|_|_|_c_|a|_t_|_|_|s|_o_|m|_e_|t|_e_|x|_t_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_t_|h|_i_|s|_|_|_i_|s|_|_|_s_|o|_m_|_
e|_|_|_t_|e|_x_|t|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_n_|e|_e_|d|_s_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_|_
m|_a_|t|_t_|i|_n_|g|_._|_|_|_|_|S|_o_|m|_e_|_|_|o|_f_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|_
_i_|s|_|_|_o_|n|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|a|_|_|_l_|o|_n_|g|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_;_|_|_|s|_o_|m|_e_|_|_|_
_o_|f|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_i_|s|_|_|_o_|n|_|_|_s_|h|_o_|r|_t_|e|_r_|_|_|_|_
l|_i_|n|_e_|s|_._|_|_|_|_|w|_e_|_|_|w|_a_|n|_t_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|_|_|>|_
_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|a|_l_|l|_|_|_t_|_|_
o|_g_|e|_t_|h|_e_|r|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_m_|a|_t_|t|_e_|d|_|_|_
_t_|o|_g_|e|_t_|h|_e_|r|_|_|_a_|s|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_s_|h|_o_|u|_l_|d|_|_
_|_|b|_e_|.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_c_|t|_r_|l|_-_|K|_-_|J|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|v|_o_|i|_|_
l|_a_|!|_!_|!|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|f|_m_|_
_t_|_|_|-|_p_|_|_|"|_>_|"|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_
N|_a_|h|_,_|_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_|_e_|v|_e_|n|_|_|_n_|e|_a_|r|_|_|_w_|h|_|_
a|_t_|_|_|j|_o_|e|_|_|_d_|o|_e_|s|_|_|_;_|(|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
>|_|_|_S_|o|_m_|e|_t_|h|_i_|n|_g_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_|_r_|i|_|_
g|_h_|t|_._|_|_|I|_n_|_|_|t|_h_|i|_s_|_|_|p|_o_|s|_t_|_|_|I|_'_|l|_|_
l|_|_|_g_|i|_v_|e|_|_|_y_|o|_u_|_|_|b|_o_|t|_h_|_|_|a|_|_|_p_|r|_o_|_
p|_e_|r|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_|_|_a_|_
_n_|d|_|_|_a_|_|_|l|_o_|n|_g_|_|_|l|_i_|n|_e_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|t|_e_|_|_
s|_t_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_a_|b|_o_|v|_e_|.|_|_|_I_|t|_|_|_r_|e|_a_|l|_|_
l|_y_|_|_|o|_u_|g|_h_|t|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_w_|o|_r_|k|_._|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_
>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|I|_|_|_c_|a|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|i|_m_|a|_g_|i|_|_
n|_e_|_|_|w|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|i|_s_|n|_'_|t|_._|_|_|Y|_o_|u|_|_
'|_r_|e|_|_|_o_|n|_|_|_L_|i|_n_|u|_x_|,|_|_|_o_|r|_|_|_a_|_|_|M|_a_|_
_c_|?|_|_|_M_|a|_y_|b|_e_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_
t|_h_|e|_|_|_f_|m|_t_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|d|_i_|f|_f_|e|_r_|e|_n_|t|_|_|_|_
s|_o_|m|_e_|_|_|h|_o_|w|_?_|_|_|N|_o_|w|_|_|_t_|h|_i_|s|_|_|_l_|i|_|_
n|_e_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|g|_o_|i|_n_|g|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_r_|u|_n_|_|_|o|_n_|_
_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|b|_e_|y|_o_|n|_d_|_|_|t|_h_|_
_e_|_|_|7|_2_|_|_|l|_i_|m|_i_|t|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|y|_o_|u|_|_|_s_|_|_
h|_o_|u|_l_|d|_|_|_b_|e|_|_|_a_|b|_l_|e|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_f_|i|_x_|_|_|_
t|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|w|_i_|t|_h_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_>_|>|_>_|_|_|m|_e_|t|_h_|o|_d_|_|_|a|_b_|o|_v_|e|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_
_|_|S|_o_|_|_|a|_b_|o|_v_|e|_|_|_y_|o|_u_|_|_|t|_h_|r|_e_|e|_|_|_l_|_
_i_|n|_e_|s|_|_|_p_|r|_o_|p|_e_|r|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_4_|_
_t_|h|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_|_|_r_|u|_n_|s|_|_|_o_|n|_._|_|_|Y|_o_|u|_'_|_
_r_|e|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_s_|a|_y_|i|_n_|g|_|_|_
_|t|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|!|_f_|m|_t_|_|_|-|_p_|_|_|"|_>_|"|_|_|_f_|a|_i_|_|_
l|_e_|d|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_f_|i|_x_|_|_|i|_t_|?|_|_|_I_|_|_|d|_o_|n|_'_|_
t|_|_|_s_|e|_e_|_|_|h|_o_|w|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_'_|s|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_
_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|p|_o_|s|_s_|i|_b_|l|_e_|,|_|_|_p_|l|_e_|a|_|_
s|_e_|_|_|t|_r_|y|_|_|_a_|g|_a_|i|_n_|.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_I_|t|_|_|_f_|i|_x_|e|_s_|_|_|i|_t_|_
_|_|_b_|u|_t_|_|_|w|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|d|_o_|e|_s_|_|_|a|_c_|_|_
t|_u_|a|_l_|l|_y_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|t|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|e|_a_|c|_h_|_|_|l|_|_
i|_n_|e|_|_|_i_|s|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|w|_r_|a|_p_|_
p|_e_|d|_|_|_n_|o|_t_|_|_|w|_h_|o|_l_|e|_|_|_p_|a|_r_|a|_g_|r|_a_|_|_
p|_h_|.|_|_|_A_|n|_d_|_|_|'|_>_|'|_|_|_c_|h|_a_|r|_a_|c|_t_|e|_r_|_|_
_|i|_s_|_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_|_r_|e|_p_|l|_i_|c|_a_|t|_e_|d|_|_|_|_|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|a|_s_|_|_|o|_r_|i|_g_|i|_n_|a|_l_|_|_|q|_|_
u|_o_|t|_e_|_|_|r|_a_|t|_h_|e|_r_|_|_|s|_i_|n|_g_|l|_e_|_|_|'|_>_|'|_
_|_|_i_|s|_|_|_a_|d|_d_|e|_d_|_|_|a|_t_|_|_|e|_a_|c|_h_|_|_|b|_r_|_|_
o|_k_|e|_n_|_|_|l|_i_|n|_e_|.|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_
T|_h_|a|_t_|'|_s_|_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_I_|_|_|w|_a_|n|_|_
t|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_
>|_|_|_Y_|o|_u_|_|_|n|_e_|w|_s_|r|_e_|a|_d_|e|_r_|_|_|s|_h_|o|_u_|_|_
l|_d_|_|_|a|_u_|t|_o_|m|_a_|t|_i_|c|_a_|l|_l_|y|_|_|_q_|u|_o_|t|_e_|_
_|_|n|_o_|r|_m_|a|_l_|l|_y_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_|_|_r_|e|_g_|u|_l_|a|_r_|_|_
_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_s_|.|_|_|_F_|o|_r_|_|_|_
_l_|o|_n_|g|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_s_|,|_|_|_g_|o|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|_
_|_|_o_|f|_f_|e|_n_|d|_i_|n|_g_|_|_|l|_i_|n|_e_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_|_u_|_
_s_|e|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_e_|v|_e_|r|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|s|_t_|a|_r_|t|_i_|n|_g_|_|_|q|_u_|o|_t_|e|_|_|_s_|t|_r_|i|_n_|g|_|_
_|_|y|_o_|u|_r_|_|_|n|_e_|w|_s_|r|_e_|a|_d_|e|_r_|_|_|h|_a_|s|_|_|_|_
g|_i_|v|_e_|n|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_a_|s|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|_|_|-|_p_|_|_|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|o|_p_|t|_i_|o|_n_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_|_|_f_|m|_|_
t|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|:|_
_._|!|_f_|m|_t_|_|_|-|_p_|_|_|"|_>_|>|_>_|"|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_
_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|T|_h_|e|_|_|_"_|.|_"_|_|_|_
_c_|h|_a_|r|_|_|_a_|f|_t_|e|_r_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_"_|:|_"_|_|_|m|_e_|_
_a_|n|_s_|_|_|"|_t_|h|_e_|_|_|c|_u_|r|_r_|e|_n_|t|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_|_
.|_"_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_h_|t|_t_|p|_s_|:|_/_|/|_v_|i|_d_|.|_m_|e|_/_|P|_K_|w|_h_|_|_|_|_|_
_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_B_|T|_W_|_|_
,|_|_|_i_|n|_|_|_m_|y|_|_|_t_|e|_s_|t|_i_|n|_g_|,|_|_|_j_|o|_e_|'|_|_
s|_|_|_c_|t|_r_|l|_-_|K|_-_|J|_|_|_d_|o|_e_|s|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|d|_o_|_|_
_|w|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|y|_o_|u|_|_|_w_|a|_n_|t|_|_|_h_|e|_r_|e|_|_|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|e|_i_|t|_h_|e|_r_|.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|_|_
>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_I_|_|_|u|_s_|e|_|_
_|_v_|i|_s_|u|_a_|l|_|_|_f_|i|_r_|s|_t_|_|_|b|_e_|c|_a_|u|_s_|e|_|_|_
_|t|_h_|e|_r_|e|_|_|_a_|r|_e_|_|_|o|_f_|t|_e_|n|_|_|_m_|u|_l_|t|_i_|_
_p_|l|_e_|_|_|l|_i_|n|_e_|s|_,_|_|_|a|_l_|l|_|_|_l_|o|_n_|g|_,_|_|_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|t|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|I|_|_|_w_|i|_s_|h|_|_|_|_
t|_o_|_|_|r|_e_|f|_o_|r|_m_|a|_t_|_|_|w|_i_|t|_h_|_|_|a|_|_|_p_|a|_|_
r|_t_|i|_c_|u|_l_|a|_r_|_|_|q|_u_|a|_n_|t|_i_|t|_y_|_|_|o|_f_|_|_|_|_
t|_h_|e|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|q|_u_|o|_t_|e|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_
_|_|l|_e_|v|_e_|l|_s_|.|_|_|_N_|o|_t_|_|_|e|_v_|e|_r_|y|_t_|h|_i_|_|_
n|_g_|_|_|i|_s_|_|_|j|_u_|s|_t_|_|_|o|_n_|e|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_._|_|_|_
I|_'_|l|_l_|_|_|l|_i_|k|_e_|l|_y_|_|_|a|_l_|w|_a_|y|_s_|_|_|u|_s_|_|_
e|_|_|_s_|o|_m_|e|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_>_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_m_|_|_|o|_
_f_|_|_|b|_l_|o|_c_|k|_i_|n|_g_|.|_|_|_E_|i|_t_|h|_e_|r|_|_|_#_|g|_|_
g|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_n_|_|_|V|_#_|g|_g_|_|_|o|_r_|_|_|j|_u_|_
_s_|t|_|_|_V_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|n|_|_|_c_|u|_r_|s|_o_|r|_|_|_
_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_w_|i|_t_|h|_|_|_j_|_|_|o|_r_|_|_|k|_|_|_
_|t|_o_|_|_|g|_e_|t|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_I_|_|_|w|_a_|n|_t_|.|_|_|_|_
I|_|_|_l_|i|_k_|e|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_y_|o|_u_|_|_|t|_h_|o|_u_|g|_|_
h|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_O_|r|_|_|_j_|u|_s_|t|_|_|_g_|o|_|_|_|_
t|_o_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_f_|i|_r_|s|_t_|,|_|_|_k_|n|_o_|w|_i_|n|_g_|_|_
_|i|_t_|'|_s_|_|_|5|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_s_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|b|_e_|_|_|a|_|_
f|_f_|e|_c_|t|_e_|d|_,_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_:_|.|_,_|+|_4_|!|_f_|m|_t_|_|_|-|_p_|_|_|"|_>_|_
_>_|>|_"_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|O|_r_|_|_|_
_m_|a|_r_|k|_|_|_f_|i|_r_|s|_t_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_|_l_|a|_s_|t|_|_|_a_|_
_s_|_|_|"|_a_|"|_|_|_a_|n|_d_|_|_|"|_b_|"|_:_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_:_|'|_a_|,|_'_|b|_!_|f|_m_|t|_|_|_-_|p|_|_
_|_|"|_>_|>|_>_|"|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_
O|_r_|,|_|_|_k_|n|_o_|w|_i_|n|_g_|_|_|t|_h_|e|_|_|_l_|i|_n_|e|_|_|_|_
n|_u_|m|_b_|e|_r_|s|_,_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_>_|_
_|_|_:_|3|_0_|,|_3_|5|_!_|f|_m_|t|_|_|_-_|p|_|_|_"_|>|_>_|>|_"_|_|_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_I_|_|_|l|_o_|v|_e_|_|_|_
_v_|i|_m_|.|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_
_>_|_|_|O|_n_|e|_|_|_h_|a|_v_|e|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_b_|e|_|_|_d_|e|_d_|_|_
i|_c_|a|_t_|e|_d_|_|_|f|_u_|n|_|_|_i_|n|_|_|_o_|r|_d_|e|_r_|_|_|t|_|_
o|_|_|_l_|o|_v_|e|_|_|_v_|i|_m_|_|_|;|_p_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_J_|u|_
_s_|t|_|_|_l_|e|_a_|r|_n_|i|_n_|g|_|_|_h_|o|_w_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|o|_p_|_
_e_|n|_|_|_s_|e|_v_|e|_r_|a|_l_|_|_|w|_i_|n|_d_|o|_w_|s|_|_|_f_|i|_|_
l|_e_|s|_._|_|_|I|_t_|_|_|m|_i_|g|_h_|t|_|_|_b_|e|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_
_|_|I|_'_|l|_l_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|>|_|_|_s_|w|_i_|t|_c_|h|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_
_|i|_t_|_|_|s|_o_|m|_e_|_|_|t|_i_|m|_e_|_|_|i|_n_|_|_|f|_u_|t|_u_|_|_
r|_e_|.|_._|.|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_I_|t|_'_|s|_|_|_s_|t|_
_r_|a|_n_|g|_e_|_|_|a|_t_|_|_|f|_i_|r|_s_|t|_._|_|_|I|_|_|_a_|l|_w_|_
_a_|y|_s_|_|_|b|_e_|l|_i_|e|_v_|e|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_t_|h|_o_|s|_|_
e|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_t_|r|_y_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|w|_i_|l|_l_|_|_|_|_|_|_
>|_>_|_|_|l|_i_|k|_e_|l|_y_|_|_|w|_a_|l|_k_|_|_|a|_w_|a|_y_|_|_|f|_|_
r|_o_|m|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_i_|n|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|_|_|f|_i_|r|_s_|t|_|_|_f_|_
e|_w_|_|_|m|_i_|n|_u_|t|_e_|s|_|_|_o_|r|_|_|_d_|a|_y_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_
_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_|_r_|e|_t_|u|_r_|n|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_i_|_|_
t|_._|_|_|B|_u_|t|_|_|_f_|o|_r_|_|_|t|_h_|o|_s_|e|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_
_|_s_|t|_i_|c|_k_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|f|_o_|r|_|_|_m_|a|_y_|b|_|_
e|_|_|_a_|_|_|w|_e_|e|_k_|_|_|o|_r_|_|_|m|_o_|r|_e_|,|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_
_|g|_e_|t|_s_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|h|_a_|r|_d_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|w|_a_|l|_|_
k|_|_|_a_|w|_a_|y|_|_|_f_|r|_o_|m|_._|_|_|F|_i_|r|_s_|t|_|_|_t_|i|_|_
m|_e_|_|_|I|_|_|_t_|r|_i_|e|_d_|_|_|i|_t_|_|_|I|_|_|_h_|a|_d_|_|_|_|_
n|_o_|_|_|i|_d_|e|_a_|_|_|h|_o_|w|_|_|_I_|_|_|g|_o_|t|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_
_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_i_|n|_s_|e|_r_|t|_|_|_m_|o|_d_|e|_|_|_o_|_|_
r|_|_|_w_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_i_|n|_s_|e|_r_|t|_|_|_m_|o|_d_|e|_|_|_e_|v|_|_
e|_n_|_|_|w|_a_|s|_._|_|_|A|_n_|d|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|n|_|_|_I_|_|_|c|_o_|_
u|_l_|d|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|f|_i_|g|_u_|r|_e_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|o|_u_|t|_|_
_|_|h|_o_|w|_|_|_t_|o|_|_|_s_|a|_v_|e|_|_|_o_|r|_|_|_e_|x|_i_|t|_._|_
_|_|_I_|_|_|t|_h_|o|_u_|g|_h_|t|_,_|_|_|w|_h_|o|_|_|_t_|h|_e_|_|_|_|_
h|_e_|l|_l_|_|_|u|_s_|e|_s_|_|_|t|_h_|i|_s_|?|_?_|?|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|_
_|_|_|_|>|_H_|e|_h_|_|_|I|_|_|_d_|o|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|h|_a_|v|_e_|_|_|_|_
s|_u_|c|_h_|_|_|p|_r_|o|_b_|l|_e_|m|_s_|_|_|a|_s_|_|_|I|_|_|_u_|s|_|_
e|_d_|_|_|v|_i_|_|_|i|_n_|_|_|9|_0_|e|_s_|_|_|;|_)_|_|_|_|_|>|_W_|r|_
_o_|t|_e_|_|_|s|_e_|v|_e_|r|_a_|l|_|_|_p_|r|_o_|g|_r_|a|_m_|s|_|_|_|_
w|_i_|t|_h_|_|_|i|_t_|.|_|_|_|_|_>_|I|_t_|'|_s_|_|_|j|_u_|s|_t_|_|_|_
_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_I_|_|_|d|_i_|d|_n_|'|_t_|_|_|l|_i_|k|_e_|_|_|t|_h_|_
_a_|t|_|_|_I_|_|_|h|_a_|v|_e_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|t|_y_|p|_e_|_|_|c|_o_|_|_
m|_m_|a|_n_|d|_s_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_|_u_|s|_e_|_|_|E|_S_|C|_._|_|_|_|_|_
>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_W_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_c_|a|_u_|g|_h_|_|_
t|_|_|_m_|e|_|_|_o_|f|_f_|_|_|g|_u_|a|_r_|d|_|_|_w_|a|_s_|_|_|I|_|_|_
_w_|a|_s_|_|_|t|_o_|l|_d_|_|_|s|_o_|m|_e_|_|_|w|_o_|m|_a_|n|_|_|_a_|_
_c_|t|_u_|a|_l_|l|_y_|_|_|w|_r_|o|_t_|e|_|_|_h_|e|_r_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_
_|_|_d_|i|_s_|s|_e_|r|_t_|a|_t_|i|_o_|n|_|_|_e_|n|_t_|i|_r_|e|_l_|_|_
y|_|_|_i_|n|_|_|_V_|i|_._|_|_|I|_|_|_t_|h|_o_|u|_g_|h|_t_|,|_|_|_j_|_
e|_z_|_|_|s|_h_|e|_|_|_m_|u|_s_|t|_|_|_r_|e|_a_|l|_l_|y|_|_|_l_|i|_|_
k|_e_|_|_|t|_h_|i|_s_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|e|_d_|i|_t_|o|_r_|.|_|_|_W_|_
_h_|y|_?_|_|_|_|_|>|_|_|_|_|_>_|W|_h_|a|_t_|_|_|o|_n_|e|_|_|_i_|s|_|_
_|_|u|_s_|e|_d_|_|_|t|_o_|_|_|a|_n_|d|_|_|_i_|f|_|_|_i_|t|_|_|_d_|_|_
o|_e_|s|_|_|_j_|o|_b_|_|_|w|_e_|l|_l_|,|_|_|_w_|h|_y_|_|_|n|_o_|t|_|_
?|_|_|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|A|_l_|m|_o_|s|_t_|_|_|_
e|_v_|e|_r_|y|_t_|i|_m_|e|_|_|_I_|_|_|u|_s_|e|_|_|_s_|o|_m_|e|_t_|_|_
h|_i_|n|_g_|_|_|e|_l_|s|_e_|,|_|_|_I_|_|_|f|_i_|n|_d_|_|_|m|_y_|s|_|_
e|_l_|f|_|_|_s_|c|_r_|e|_w_|i|_n_|g|_|_|_u_|p|_|_|_m_|y|_|_|_t_|e|_|_
x|_t_|_|_|_|_|>|_>_|_|_|b|_e_|c|_a_|u|_s_|e|_|_|_I_|_|_|e|_x_|p|_e_|_
c|_t_|_|_|m|_o_|d|_e_|s|_|_|_t_|h|_a_|t|_|_|_a_|r|_e_|n|_'_|t|_|_|_|_
t|_h_|e|_r_|e|_._|_|_|N|_o_|w|_|_|_I_|_|_|l|_o_|v|_e_|_|_|h|_a_|v|_|_
i|_n_|g|_|_|_m_|o|_d_|e|_s_|.|_|_|_I_|t|_'_|s|_|_|_|_|_>_|>|_|_|_n_|_
_o_|t|_|_|_f_|o|_r_|_|_|e|_v_|e|_r_|y|_o_|n|_e_|.|_|_|_K_|i|_n_|d|_|_
_|_|o|_f_|_|_|a|_n_|_|_|a|_c_|q|_u_|i|_r_|e|_d_|_|_|t|_a_|s|_t_|e|_|_
.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_>_|_|_|_|_|>|_H_|e|_h_|,|_|_|_t_|o|_o_|_|_|m|_u_|c|_|_
h|_|_|_E_|S|_C_|,|_|_|_I_|_|_|g|_u_|e|_s_|s|_._|.|_._|.|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|I|_T_|_|_|A|_L_|L|_|_|_S_|O|_U_|N|_D_|S|_|_|_S_|O|_|_|_N_|E|_|_
E|_D_|L|_E_|S|_S_|L|_Y_|_|_|C|_O_|M|_P_|L|_E_|X|_._|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
--
I'm that Spongebob Squareman guy.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 24, 2016, 4:36:49 PM12/24/16
Melzzzzz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2016-12-24, Chris Ahlstrom <OFee...@teleworm.us> wrote:
>>
>> Your vim ain't set up right, then.
>
> What does it suppose to do:
> on my vim it just wraps single lines with '>' at the begining.
> I want to adjust several lines with appropriate level of '>''s
> That is I want whole paragraph reformated with proper quoting.
> This is not it.

Works for me. "gq<location>" wraps the lines, preserving multiple levels
of slrn ">" markers, including ">>", ">>>", and even ">> >".

>> program suitable for piping.
>>
>> And there's a metric ton of plugins for vim.
>>
>> Plus it has a built-in programming language.
>
> Well, I don't have intention to program functionality when joe does the
> bill...

You don't have to program. Someone has already done it for you.

--
Q: What do they call the alphabet in Arkansas?
A: The impossible dream.

ronb

Dec 24, 2016, 4:45:46 PM12/24/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 11:38:56 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:

> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> // snip
>
>> One of the nice things here is you have a variety of workflows. What
>> works
>
> Get lost, loser... Stop begging for our attention.

At least "Snit" has the idiot buzzwords down. A "variety of workflows,"
-- coming from someone who's whole "workflow" is trolling. What a
pathetic joke.

--
Zero tolerance for iCultists and WinDrones

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 4:58:27 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 2:44 PM, in article o3mq7f$24r$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
And, as predicted, the herd is coming in to troll and defend their own with
more lies.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 5:57:34 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> On 12/24/16, 2:44 PM, in article o3mq7f$24r$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
><ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 11:38:56 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:
>>
>>> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> // snip

>>> Get lost, loser... Stop begging for our attention.
>>
>> At least "Snit" has the idiot buzzwords down. A "variety of workflows,"
>> -- coming from someone who's whole "workflow" is trolling. What a
>> pathetic joke.
>
> And, as predicted, the herd is coming in to troll and defend their own with
> more lies.

Snit say's you lie like a dog, ronb. He doesn't have the buzzwords down
and you know it. ;)

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 6:06:15 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 3:57 PM, in article
zYOdnQSqT4rFYMPF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> On 12/24/16, 2:44 PM, in article o3mq7f$24r$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
>> <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> At least "Snit" has the idiot buzzwords down. A "variety of workflows,"
>>> -- coming from someone who's whole "workflow" is trolling. What a
>>> pathetic joke.
>>
>> And, as predicted, the herd is coming in to troll and defend their own with
>> more lies.
>
> Snit say's you lie like a dog, ronb. He doesn't have the buzzwords down
> and you know it. ;)

And the herd does what it does -- defend their own with lies as they run
from speaking of tech.

Remember: I am the one who has been asking them to talk about tech... and
they run away spewing insults in their wake.

Hey, why not talk about what I showed with KDE? Keep in mind those are bugs
I have reported and which Peter says should not be there. What does that say
about KDE to you? Curious as to your thoughts.

--
"I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children."
-- Richard Stallman

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 6:10:06 PM12/24/16
If it's anything like your first video, it's likely too stupid to watch.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 6:11:50 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 4:09 PM, in article
zYOdnQaqT4rancLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
LOL! As predicted: you prefer to troll than to talk about Linux.

Seriously, why not speak about Linux. I will be showing more about it later.
Really just many of the same bugs... though SOME have been corrected, which
is good to see.

--
"Maybe it wouldn't be quite as good, but we would all be okay."
- Richard Stallman, speaking about if his ideas were followed

William Poaster

Dec 24, 2016, 6:48:19 PM12/24/16
On 24/12/2016 23:09 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:
His "bugs" are in his head. I use KDE, & not had any problems with it.

".....they run from speaking of tech." Don't you find that ironic, as
when actually challenged to a tech test, Glasser has done *everything*
he can to avoid the challenge!
What a fucking waste of skin & oxygen that nutcase is.

--
Now, let's get out there & do it to them before they do it to us!
Sergeant Jablonski - Hill Street Blues

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 7:26:47 PM12/24/16
Of course. He's just a troll. I expect nothing from him but more
trolling. He lies. And then he lies about the lies. The thing is, he's
burned every bridge there ever was. Everyone in every group knows he's a
loser. He's only kidding himself. It is what it is.

ronb

Dec 24, 2016, 7:27:43 PM12/24/16
It would be like me putting up a video on KDE and criticizing its
developers' decisions -- after using it for about 10 days. And I actually
have Linux user experience, but definitely not enough KDE Plasma
experience to stand in judgment of it. But what do I know? I liked both
Maui and LM KDE 18 -- both worked "out of box" without issues. Of course
I used them to see if I liked them, not to find reasons to dislike them
-- and then troll about it.

ronb

Dec 24, 2016, 7:30:22 PM12/24/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 18:26:41 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:

> Of course. He's just a troll. I expect nothing from him but more
> trolling. He lies. And then he lies about the lies. The thing is, he's
> burned every bridge there ever was. Everyone in every group knows he's a
> loser. He's only kidding himself. It is what it is.

He did the same in CSMA. Alienated everyone there also, except for his
myriad of idiot socks -- and I think some of them even turned on him.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 7:45:25 PM12/24/16
Multiple personality disorder...

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 7:46:34 PM12/24/16
He has nothing to contribute of any substance. Don't know why he
bothers. Guess he just wants to make sure everyone knows he's retarded.

deplorable owl

Dec 24, 2016, 7:49:47 PM12/24/16
lol

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 7:51:40 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 4:48 PM, in article j2e3jd-...@debian.machineone.org,
"William Poaster" <w...@dev.null> wrote:

>>> And the herd does what it does -- defend their own with lies as they run
>>> from speaking of tech.
>>>
>>> Remember: I am the one who has been asking them to talk about tech... and
>>> they run away spewing insults in their wake.
>>>
>>> Hey, why not talk about what I showed with KDE? Keep in mind those are bugs
>>> I have reported and which Peter says should not be there. What does that say
>>> about KDE to you? Curious as to your thoughts.
>>
>> If it's anything like your first video, it's likely too stupid to watch.
>
> His "bugs" are in his head. I use KDE, & not had any problems with it.

Here are the bugs I am speaking of: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>

Those are in KDE. Of course, you and most of the herd will never admit to
any of the bugs. You lie to back Linux. You think advocacy requires
dishonesty.

> ".....they run from speaking of tech." Don't you find that ironic, as
> when actually challenged to a tech test, Glasser has done *everything*
> he can to avoid the challenge!
> What a fucking waste of skin & oxygen that nutcase is.

Look at you NOW... running from speaking of tech and TO your circus.

Yeah, you run from speaking of tech.

--
"Linux desktop is why I got into Linux in the first place. I mean, I
have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."
-- Linus Torvalds

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 7:52:57 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:26 PM, in article o3n3n5$1ue$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
<ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And the herd does what it does -- defend their own with lies as they
>>> run from speaking of tech.
>>>
>>> Remember: I am the one who has been asking them to talk about tech...
>>> and they run away spewing insults in their wake.
>>>
>>> Hey, why not talk about what I showed with KDE? Keep in mind those are
>>> bugs I have reported and which Peter says should not be there. What
>>> does that say about KDE to you? Curious as to your thoughts.
>>
>> If it's anything like your first video, it's likely too stupid to watch.
>
> It would be like me putting up a video on KDE and criticizing its
> developers' decisions -- after using it for about 10 days. And I actually
> have Linux user experience, but definitely not enough KDE Plasma
> experience to stand in judgment of it. But what do I know? I liked both
> Maui and LM KDE 18 -- both worked "out of box" without issues. Of course
> I used them to see if I liked them, not to find reasons to dislike them
> -- and then troll about it.

This is what ronb calls working without issues:
<https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

LOL!

Can't wait for Peter to say I faked this video. You just know he will.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 7:54:15 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:26 PM, in article
J-mdnS9qpIbcj8LF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

>>> If it's anything like your first video, it's likely too stupid to watch.
>>
>> His "bugs" are in his head. I use KDE, & not had any problems with it.
>>
>> ".....they run from speaking of tech." Don't you find that ironic, as
>> when actually challenged to a tech test, Glasser has done *everything*
>> he can to avoid the challenge!
>> What a fucking waste of skin & oxygen that nutcase is.
>
> Of course. He's just a troll. I expect nothing from him but more
> trolling. He lies. And then he lies about the lies. The thing is, he's
> burned every bridge there ever was. Everyone in every group knows he's a
> loser. He's only kidding himself. It is what it is.

All those damned unquotable lies.

But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy... your four
month long circus blew up in your face AND I posted a video on Linux:
<https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

How dare someone actually show modern desktop Linux as it IS.

--
"When making pornography involves real abuse of real children ... that does
not excuse censorship. No matter how disgusting published works might be,
censorship is more disgusting." -- Richard Stallman

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 7:55:26 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:46 PM, in article
6d6dnfG09_x5i8LF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
See: your four month circus blew up in your face AND I posted a video on
Linux -- how it really IS, not how you guys want it to be.

<https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>

The fact you guys will go on a trolling frenzy is 100% predictable. ANYTHING
to avoid speaking of Linux.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 7:57:14 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

// snip

> Can't wait for Peter to say I faked this video. You just know he will.

Why do beg for Peter's attention, Snit? He didn't mention you. You're
the one pulling him in or at least trying to. Why so obsessed with what
Peter *might* do?

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 7:59:12 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy...

You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 8:02:11 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> See: your four month circus blew up in your face

And the delusions continue. You lost and gave me gold stars. Doesn't
sound like anything blew up in my face. Quite the opposite. You went all
nuts for months cause you couldn't make my script work, not even begin
to scratch the surface of my challenge. That's you failing, retard.
HAHAHHA

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:05:13 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:59 PM, in article
04qdncKQartHhMLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy...
>
> You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
> worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.

I am noting your frenzy, which you are now both engaged in AND denying.

All because your four month circus blew up in your face AND I posted a video
Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video.

You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:07:14 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:57 PM, in article
04qdncOQarv5hMLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> // snip
>
>> Can't wait for Peter to say I faked this video. You just know he will.
>
> Why do beg for Peter's attention, Snit? He didn't mention you. You're
> the one pulling him in or at least trying to. Why so obsessed with what
> Peter *might* do?

Peter has spent years insisting the issues I show are not real... lying
about me forging videos and about how I used an older version.

So now we have a current version... a year or so past the ones he denies the
issues existed in.

And NONE of those of you who troll will call him out on his lies. Ever.

<https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

You accuse me of telling lies you cannot quote and refuse to call Peter out
on his repeated derogatory lies about desktop Linux not being as it is.

You guys lie about Linux. Why?

--
"There are 'extremists' in the free software world, but that's one major
reason why I don't call what I do 'free software' any more. I don't want to

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:07:24 PM12/24/16

This is what has the herd in a frenzy: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

--
"This doesn't mean our work is over; most GNU/Linux distros today contain
nonfree software, and there are more things that we expect a system to do."

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:56:26 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 6:02 PM, in article
04qdnf2QarsRh8LF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> See: your four month circus blew up in your face
>
> And the delusions continue. You lost and gave me gold stars.

Yes, you got all the gold stars in the world!

> Doesn't sound like anything blew up in my face. Quite the opposite. You went
> all nuts for months cause you couldn't make my script work, not even begin to
> scratch the surface of my challenge. That's you failing, retard. HAHAHHA

I asked you a question about if you could think of any desktop task Linux
handles better than the competition.

It took you FOUR months to get to an answer -- you think that since a
command line tool is a bit easier to install on Linux you have a script
which helps you illegally download things that works better on Linux. And,
more than that, nobody found a different solution.

And over those four months you spent much of it focusing on how very, very
proud you are that YOU can do something -- ANYTHING -- that *I* cannot. This
was the message you focused on: your ego, with me being put on a tech
pedestal as THE one to "beat".

So in your mind you won... in a competition nobody else cared about. THOSE
are the gold stars you earned.

Seriously, you got a participation trophy. THAT was what you wanted and it
is what you earned.

--
"All of these acts [prostitution, adultery, necrophilia, bestiality,
possession of child pornography, and even incest and pedophilia] should be

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:57:58 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:45 PM, in article
6d6dnfa09_wCi8LF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
And more of your trolling frenzy, all because your four month circus blew up
in your face AND I posted a video on Linux: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video.

You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 8:58:45 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 5:28 PM, in article o3n3s5$1ue$2...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
Ah, you cannot find significant flaw with what I actually say and do so you
hold me accountable for the actions of others.

Meanwhile, I focus on Linux: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video. You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

--
"I started Linux as a desktop operating system. And it's the only area
where Linux hasn't completely taken over. That just annoys the hell out

ronb

Dec 24, 2016, 9:09:07 PM12/24/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 18:59:06 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy...
>
> You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
> worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.

"Frenzy?" Hyperbolic much, "Snit?" About five calm responses and that's a
"frenzy?"

Looks like Dictionary reading skills is not one of your strong suits
either, "Snit." Maybe you should stick with what you're good at, whining
and lying.

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 9:15:10 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 7:07 PM, in article o3n9l9$gi7$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
Ah, more of your frenzy. Meanwhile, I focus on Linux:
<https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video. You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

--
"Necrophilia would be my second choice for what should be done with my
corpse, the first being scientific or medical use." -- Richard Stallman

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 9:31:34 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-25, ronb <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
Whining and lying is what he's doing. They only frenzy going on is the
all bacteria eating away at what's left between his ears. They must be
starving... ;) He keeps trying to get the view count up on his insanely
stupid video. Never saw someone so eager to prove he's an idiot before.

Marek Novotny

Dec 24, 2016, 9:32:17 PM12/24/16
On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

lay off the eggnog...

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 9:38:26 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 7:32 PM, in article
p9CdnSRlrOI3ssLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> lay off the eggnog...

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 9:38:55 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/16, 7:31 PM, in article
p9CdnSVlrOIdssLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
You troll. I focus on Linux: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video. You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

Cactus Pete

Dec 24, 2016, 11:07:09 PM12/24/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 23:48:03 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

> On 24/12/2016 23:09 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:
>
>> On 2016-12-24, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>> On 12/24/16, 3:57 PM, in article
>>> zYOdnQSqT4rFYMPF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"

>>> And the herd does what it does -- defend their own with lies as they
>>> run from speaking of tech.
>>>
>>> Remember: I am the one who has been asking them to talk about tech...
>>> and they run away spewing insults in their wake.
>>>
>>> Hey, why not talk about what I showed with KDE? Keep in mind those are
>>> bugs I have reported and which Peter says should not be there. What
>>> does that say about KDE to you? Curious as to your thoughts.
>>
>> If it's anything like your first video, it's likely too stupid to
>> watch.
>
> His "bugs" are in his head. I use KDE, & not had any problems with it.

The bugs are real and you are a liar.

--
Cactus Pete
one thorny hombre'

Snit

Dec 24, 2016, 11:10:29 PM12/24/16

Easy to replicate: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.

Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
I show with the video. You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.

Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
thankful. I *like* to learn.

Cactus Pete

Dec 24, 2016, 11:33:41 PM12/24/16
I'm working in an open plan office. There's a group of people in the
corner who play the radio - not loud, but just enough so you can hear
tinny snatches and squeals of tunes. It is very annoying. Is it
unreasonable of me to want to buy an assault rifle and blow them away?

deplorable owl

Dec 25, 2016, 12:49:34 AM12/25/16
Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-24, Melzzzzz <m...@zzzzz.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 17:14:57 +0000 (UTC)
>> deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:

>>> Or just go to the first, knowing it's 5 lines to be affected, and:
>>>
>>> :.,+4!fmt -p ">>>"
>>>
>>> Or mark first and last as "a" and "b":
>>>
>>> :'a,'b!fmt -p ">>>"
>>>
>>> Or, knowing the line numbers,
>>>
>>> :30,35!fmt -p ">>>"
>>>
>>> I love vim.
>>>

>> One have to be dedicated fun in order to love vim ;p
>> Just learning how to open several windows files. It might be that I'll
>> switch to it some time in future...
>
> It's strange at first. I always believe that those that try it will
> likely walk away from it in the first few minutes or day and not return
> to it. But for those that stick to it for maybe a week or more, it gets
> hard to walk away from. First time I tried it I had no idea how I got it
> to insert mode or what insert mode even was. And then I couldn't figure
> out how to save or exit. I thought, who the hell uses this???
>
> What caught me off guard was I was told some woman actually wrote her
> dissertation entirely in Vi. I thought, jez she must really like this
> editor. Why?
>
> Almost everytime I use something else, I find myself screwing up my text
> because I expect modes that aren't there. Now I love having modes. It's
> not for everyone. Kind of an acquired taste.

Aside from processing on the text itself, my other most-often used,
and most appreciated, capability of vim is cat'ing text into the
file. If the text you need to copy in is more than a screenful,
it's so much easier to just cat it from a file than it is to paint
and click.

:.!cat whatever

Alternatively, you can use the X selection manually by (in the
source file):

:%!xsel -i
(or similar on a range)

Then in the target file or post:

:.!xsel -o

This is helpful if you have an X server running but are on a VT at
the moment, in which case you have to specify the display:

:.!xsel -o --display :0

Let's face it. We all get tired of the GUI sometimes and like
to just relax and enjoy a pure CLI outside of X. :)

But X or not, vi's access to the shell makes it just awesome.

Marek Novotny

Dec 25, 2016, 1:55:42 AM12/25/16
On 2016-12-25, deplorable owl <o...@rooftop.invalid> wrote:
> Marek Novotny <marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

// snip
It's a killer feature. You won't see Notepad doing that.

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2016, 5:25:04 AM12/25/16
On 25/12/2016 00:59 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy...
>
> You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
> worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.

+1

--
Now, let's get out there & do it to them before they do it to us!
Sergeant Jablonski - Hill Street Blues

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2016, 5:25:04 AM12/25/16
On 25/12/2016 00:45 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

> On 2016-12-25, ronb <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 18:26:41 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:
>>
>>> Of course. He's just a troll. I expect nothing from him but more
>>> trolling. He lies. And then he lies about the lies. The thing is, he's
>>> burned every bridge there ever was. Everyone in every group knows he's a
>>> loser. He's only kidding himself. It is what it is.
>>
>> He did the same in CSMA. Alienated everyone there also, except for his
>> myriad of idiot socks -- and I think some of them even turned on him.
>
> Multiple personality disorder...

Completely insane. He's even too stupid to get professional help.

William Poaster

Dec 25, 2016, 5:25:06 AM12/25/16
On 25/12/2016 02:31 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:
At proving he's an idiot, he's doing a first-class job.
What a nutcase.

Marek Novotny

Dec 25, 2016, 10:24:03 AM12/25/16
Everyone at some point runs into a cluster of retards. Sometimes on a
bus. Sometimes at the airport. Congratulations. You ran into a retard
on Usenet. No doubt the group leader told the retard he had a masters
degree to shut him up and stop him from banging his head into the wall to
get attention.

Hey Snit, when you wake up and hopefully have a few more I.Q. points
than last night, just admire yesterday's posts and soak in how retarded
you proved to be last night. This is your brain on drugs..

I asked Santa for some handles for you. I was thinking you could use
them to get a grip on life. It must have been cold last night cause all
Santa left you was a lump of coal.

Snit

Dec 25, 2016, 12:03:46 PM12/25/16
On 12/25/16, 8:23 AM, in article
TsmdnSoH6qsRecLF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
Just keep in mind why you are on your trolling frenzy against me:

1) Your four month circus blew up on you as you FINALLY answered
my question about tech. And you did it poorly.
2) I posted two videos about KDE: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>,
<https://youtu.be/y-5GEUtwySU>. You cannot stand it!

Let us not pretend it is about anything else but your weak little ego.

Snit

Dec 25, 2016, 12:10:22 PM12/25/16
On 12/25/16, 3:22 AM, in article b8j4jd-...@debian.machineone.org,
Just keep in mind why the trolls are on a frenzy against me:

1) Marek's four month circus blew up on him as he FINALLY answered
my question about tech. And he did it poorly.
2) I posted two videos about KDE: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>,
<https://youtu.be/y-5GEUtwySU>. They cannot stand it!

--
"But I have never, ever even run a Linux server and I don't even want
to; it's not what I'm interested in. I'm more of a desktop guy."

Snit

Dec 25, 2016, 12:10:28 PM12/25/16
On 12/25/16, 3:22 AM, in article r8j4jd-...@debian.machineone.org,
"William Poaster" <w...@dev.null> wrote:

> On 25/12/2016 00:59 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:
>
>> On 2016-12-25, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>> But as predicted you and those who troll are going on a frenzy...
>>
>> You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
>> worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.
>
> +1

Just keep in mind why the trolls are on a frenzy against me:

1) Marek's four month circus blew up on him as he FINALLY answered
my question about tech. And he did it poorly.
2) I posted two videos about KDE: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>,
<https://youtu.be/y-5GEUtwySU>. They cannot stand it!

--
"When making pornography involves real abuse of real children ... that does
not excuse censorship. No matter how disgusting published works might be,
censorship is more disgusting." -- Richard Stallman

ronb

Dec 25, 2016, 2:30:59 PM12/25/16
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:31:28 -0600, Marek Novotny wrote:

> Whining and lying is what he's doing. They only frenzy going on is the
> all bacteria eating away at what's left between his ears. They must be
> starving... He keeps trying to get the view count up on his insanely
> stupid video. Never saw someone so eager to prove he's an idiot before.

Inside of "Snit's" skull you will find a few bacteria on the very edge of
the vast emptiness. They're wondering if life exists "somewhere out
there." No sign of it yet.

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. (To you, too, "Snit" -- try to spend
some time with your kids and give trolling a rest for the day.)

Snit

Dec 25, 2016, 2:45:37 PM12/25/16
On 12/25/16, 12:29 PM, in article o3p6mj$ivs$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
Just keep in mind why the trolls are on a frenzy against me:

1) Marek's four month circus blew up on him as he FINALLY answered
my question about tech. And he did it poorly.
2) I posted two videos about KDE: <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>,
<https://youtu.be/y-5GEUtwySU>. They cannot stand it!

Oh, and taking a break right now from playing a D&D-like game with the
family. Thanks for thinking of me.

GreyCloud

Dec 26, 2016, 5:40:56 PM12/26/16
On 12/24/16 19:15, Snit wrote:
> On 12/24/16, 7:07 PM, in article o3n9l9$gi7$1...@dont-email.me, "ronb"
> <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You wish you were so important to cause a frenzy. The trust is you're
>>> worthless, Snit and no one cares. Go sell crazy somewhere else, loser.
>>
>> "Frenzy?" Hyperbolic much, "Snit?" About five calm responses and that's a
>> "frenzy?"
>>
>> Looks like Dictionary reading skills is not one of your strong suits
>> either, "Snit." Maybe you should stick with what you're good at, whining
>> and lying.
>
> Ah, more of your frenzy. Meanwhile, I focus on Linux:
> <https://youtu.be/8-m1rYIjdNA>.
>
> Notice how NONE of the "advocates" are willing to admit to ANY of the issues
> I show with the video. You guys are weird. You tie your ego to an OS.
>
> Me: hey, if you point out issues with macOS and its environment I am
> thankful. I *like* to learn.

Then learn this: Fuck OFF.

It is loading more messages.