[OT] Royal Duties

Chris Ahlstrom

May 7, 2011, 8:42:10 PM5/7/11
The duchess of Cambridge performs her first royal duty:

http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/royal_service.jpg

--
Life is the living you do, Death is the living you don't do.
-- Joseph Pintauro

Homer

May 7, 2011, 11:47:16 PM5/7/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> The duchess of Cambridge performs her first royal duty:
>
> http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/royal_service.jpg

Shouldn't that girl be covering her eyes, not her ears.

Kids!

--
K. | "Linux hackers are on a mission
http://slated.org | from God" ~ The Vatican

Nelson

May 15, 2011, 8:40:06 AM5/15/11

"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote in message

> The duchess of Cambridge performs her first royal duty:
>
> http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/royal_service.jpg

Hehe. Hehe.

Does this picture make you *giggle*?

This picture you found is the closest that your sorry ass will ever get to
having a chick do that for you.

Ezekiel

May 16, 2011, 8:01:14 AM5/16/11

"Nelson" <n...@no-spam.com> wrote in message

The one thing that's universally accepted in COLA is that Ahlstrom isn't
getting any of that at home. Never has and never will.

chrisv

May 16, 2011, 8:19:23 AM5/16/11
Ezekiel wrote:

>getting any of that

Not as much as you get from "Hadron", anyway, you trolling POS.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 16, 2011, 10:54:05 AM5/16/11
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>>getting any of that
>
> Not as much as you get from "Hadron", anyway, you trolling POS.

Vile fellows, these trolls, eh what m'lud!

--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
-- Seneca

William Poaster

May 16, 2011, 11:42:58 AM5/16/11

> chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>>getting any of that
>>
>> Not as much as you get from "Hadron", anyway, you trolling POS.
>
> Vile fellows, these trolls, eh what m'lud!

Indeed, Mr Ahlstrom, indeed.

Lawyer: "Sir, what is your IQ?"
Hadron: "Well, I can see pretty well, I think."

--
Earth is 98% full...please delete anyone you can.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.