I love animals, but sometimes it's satisfying to whip a dead horse

12 views
Skip to first unread message

DFS

unread,
Jul 18, 2021, 5:53:07 PMJul 18
to
These are Snit's years-long denials that he ever posted to cola using a
name other than Snit.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, another baseless accusation of my posting as anyone other than Snit.
I have posted in COLA *only* as Snit. Ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have *never* posted to COLA under any name other than Snit. Ever. Does
not matter - those that hate to talk about technology will make up
whatever attacks they can to change the topic from that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

People in COLA do not know how to react to an honest person... many in
COLA cannot imagine anyone other than me would be honest, hence the
reason any seemingly honest person who comes to COLA is deemed to be my
sock, even though there is *no* evidence of my ever posting to COLA as
anyone other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind there is no evidence of my ever posting as any name other
than Snit to COLA. Ever. But hey, don't let the truth stop your claims!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You think everyone is my sock until proven otherwise, even
though I have never posted to COLA under any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

See: you said I was wrong to speak of how often people accuse me of
using socks - as you do so. You are proving me right. Remember, I have
never posted to COLA as any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in COLA is accused of being my sock... even though I have never
posted to COLA with any name other than Snit. It is a part of the
obsession people in COLA have with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not one actual quote from me where I lie or where you show I post to
COLA with any name other than Snit.

Amazing how pathetic you all are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: I have never posted to COLA under any name other than Snit, no
matter how badly you want it to be true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pattern is incredible... everyone is accused of being me (the
running gag in COLA is: Everyone is Snit. Except for me [Snit]. You
think *my* repetition gets old... that gag has been going on for years,
even though I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
It is weird... and the accusations are made largely to avoid speaking of
Linux.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Certainly not me. I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The example of Onion Knight was my showing their accusations of me using
a sock to be so unbelievably absurd that no reasonable person could EVER
take them seriously. I have never posted to COLA under any name other
than Snit... and they have no reason to think otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit... but those
who fear speaking of technology make insults to try to put me on the
defensive and change the topic. It is weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no reason for me to use socks and I do not use socks. I have
never posted to COLA under any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit. When it is
noted you lie about this you double-down and repeat your lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, I never have posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

Hence why the joke of your idiotic herd is so stupid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than
Snit. Nor to CSMS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who is not a regular is accused of being me even though I have
never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, though, YOU buy into some of them - such as the "everyone is
Snit" idiotic gag even though I have never posted to COLA with any name
other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your assumption that I use them is incorrect. Remember: I have NEVER
posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

But the accusations are made over and over and over and over by those
who want to put me on the defensive to avoid speaking of Linux and
technology... and people who assume others do as they do - use socks and
otherwise act poorly. My refusal to sink to their level - and the level
you often go - leads you and others to make such unsupported
accusations. Of note, you will NEVER show anything from ME showing where
I have posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind every single accusation of me using any name other than
Snit in COLA is the equally wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not a debate. I have nothing to prove. I am simply letting you
know that your accusations are wrong. ALL WRONG. I have never posted to
COLA with any name other than Snit. Period.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit. That is
simply a fact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take for example his [Sandman's] claim I never answered what lies I want
removed from his site: ALL of them. And I got more specific -- the ones
where he lies about me forging PDFs and the ones where he lies about me
using names other than Snit and the ones where he lies and says I asked
him to do things which are clearly dishonest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------



What say you, Snit?

Snit

unread,
Jul 18, 2021, 5:59:18 PMJul 18
to
On Jul 18, 2021 at 2:53:01 PM MST, "DFS" wrote
<2p1JI.11816$W56....@fx08.iad>:
You (I think) showed "herd watch" recently. I had forgotten about that one
(but was honest in my use). I did post as Brock McNuggets as a joke... and
admitted to it when asked about it. Also used some silliness like $π¡† but did
not use them long.

The bigger picture, though, is most of those comments, if not all, are in
response to variations of there "everyone is Snit" gag that so many of those
who troll push. The joke is absurd... and gotten so absurd I think some might
actually believe it (or some slightly less extreme version of it).

Curious if you can grab names of folks who have been accused of being me? Of
course there are the "biggies" such as Onion Knight, who those who troll
freaked out over when he and I (and cc) proved the claims were wrong, but
there have been literally HUNDREDS others, I am sure.



--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.

pothead

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 10:52:44 AMJul 19
to
On 2021-07-18, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
> These are Snit's years-long denials that he ever posted to cola using a
> name other than Snit.
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Ah, another baseless accusation of my posting as anyone other than Snit.
> I have posted in COLA *only* as Snit. Ever.

snip->

> What say you, Snit?

Probably something like "everyone is snit" and "I am honest and
honorable" coupled with "unproven lies".

Anyway, can you do a deep dive on the bot gmail address which is
frelw...@gmail.com back as far as you can and include MSG-ID in the
data?

It might help the guys in ACW who are doing some forensics to root out
the bot owner.
The hardcore programmers in ACW only deal with MSG-ID for some reason,
maybe security concerns, I don't know.

If you could zip it up as well and upload to a public site that would
be great.



--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
Lifetime Member of "The Prescott Parasite Eradication Team"
Ask snit how he pissed on his cat.
All about snit read below. Links courtesy of Ron:
https://web.archive.org/web/20181028000459/http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

dfs

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 1:39:17 PMJul 19
to
On 7/19/21 10:52 AM, pothead wrote:

> Anyway, can you do a deep dive on the bot gmail address which is
> frelw...@gmail.com back as far as you can and include MSG-ID in the
> data?
>
> It might help the guys in ACW who are doing some forensics to root out
> the bot owner.
> The hardcore programmers in ACW only deal with MSG-ID for some reason,
> maybe security concerns, I don't know.
>
> If you could zip it up as well and upload to a public site that would
> be great.


41520 posts as of yesterday, most to cola, 1927 to comp.lang.c

nym contains 'frelw...@gmail.com'

file contains nym, utcdate, utctime, messageid

https://ufile.io/814qzbnf

chrisv

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 2:01:13 PMJul 19
to
> some thing wrote:
>>
>> Ah, another baseless accusation of my posting as anyone other than Snit.
>> I have posted in COLA *only* as Snit. Ever.

Liar.

On 4/26/2016 John Gohde wrote: Who needs a roomful of monkeys banging
on a keyboard, when you have Snit?
some nym-shifting thing, posting as "Richard King": I see you are
still begging for my attention.

"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
screwing-up and posting as "zevon", in <o55ugu$k2m$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Then there's "Herd Watch", "tmelmosfire", and *many* more.

chrisv

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 2:03:20 PMJul 19
to
pothead wrote:

>Probably something like "everyone is snit" and "I am honest and
>honorable" coupled with "unproven lies".

You can quote it lying, and it will come right back with "but you
can't quote me lying". Silly trolling.

--
'Pretty much what you do with your "snipped, unread" nonsense. You
clearly are lying when you say that.' - some thing, lying
shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

Prescott Parasite Tracker v1.2

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 2:45:38 PMJul 19
to
dfs <nos...@dfs.com> wrote in news:5NiJI.15340$_fgb....@fx01.iad:
DFS , I just saw your other post asking what the team over in ACW are
up to. I'm not privy to the details but they are researching snit
because he attacked a well respected member of the hacker community
and his buddies are all working to restore this person's credibility.
I will cross post this to ACW with a different subject so it gets
noticed.
Thanks Pothead for helping out.

Gremlin and crew, one of the database gurus, DFS, over in COLA has
uploaded the history of the frelw...@gmail.com bot so it's all in
one place.

The link is above.

Happy Hunting.


dfs

unread,
Jul 19, 2021, 5:14:11 PMJul 19
to
Just because someone answers as if they're Snit (or you, or me) doesn't
mean they are Snit (or you, or me).

You understand that, right? Or are all those nyms you claimed to be
forgers actually you?

In addition to that kind of pretend-to-be-Snit retort, 'zevon' also
posted a bunch of nastier stuff, the likes of which Snit has never once
posted that I've seen:

----------------------------------------------------------
Who cares?
He wants to make money.
Something Linux fools have no concept of.
----------------------------------------------------------
Is that really a picture of vallor?
Holy shit!
Toilets all over America are sacred shitless of this fat fuck.
What a disgusting pile of lard filled skin.
----------------------------------------------------------
Oh the irony.
Your comment about everyone having an asshole is so true.
Your wife certainly has her's.
She named it Chris Ahlstrom.
----------------------------------------------------------
People are looking for you Steve Petruzzellis. You sold some poor sap
a $500 defective injection pump.
Next time you upload pictures of your defective parts you might want
to wipe the EXIF data first.
Fool.
----------------------------------------------------------

zevon made 33 posts total, across 5 days.

Overall he posted more anti-Steve Carroll stuff than anything else.
Probably a frelwizzen sock.


Not defending Snit, but it's not so cut and dried.

pothead

unread,
Jul 20, 2021, 1:43:08 PMJul 20
to
Happy to oblige!

Snit

unread,
Jul 20, 2021, 1:54:34 PMJul 20
to
On Jul 19, 2021 at 10:39:08 AM MST, "dfs" wrote
<5NiJI.15340$_fgb....@fx01.iad>:
Thank you. Were there not also posts from other addresses which were also
clearly from the bot?

chrisv

unread,
Jul 21, 2021, 3:28:30 PMJul 21
to
pothead wrote:

> DFS wrote:
>>
>> These are Snit's years-long denials that he ever posted to cola using a
>> name other than Snit.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Ah, another baseless accusation of my posting as anyone other than Snit.
>> I have posted in COLA *only* as Snit. Ever.
>
>snip->
>
>> What say you, Snit?

Here's a screen shot of the thread where "Snit" screws-up and posts as
"zevon".

https://imgur.com/a/SiPC6Qg

The message ID of the "zevon" post is <o55ugu$k2m$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

The thread is the usual "Snit" circus. That thing accuses Marek of
"lying and lying and lying", but Marek was not lying.

This is Marek's post were he explains that what he said, about that
thing claiming to have run a Unix lab, was well supported:
<b7qdnSRG__Sw1-vF...@giganews.com>

In response, that thing whined that Marek "went to my WEBSITE" for
evidence, which was not "relevant to COLA".

It wrapped-up with these "fine" pieces of snittery: "Comes down to
you were busted lying so now you are pushing your circus to my
website. That is insane of you." and "You lie more in a day than I do
in a year."

Yeah, RIGHT. /s

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages