Re: Note to Republicans

pothead

May 14, 2022, 7:19:51 PM5/14/22
On 2022-05-14, bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On 14 May 2022, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some

>> That seems to
>> ut the voters
>> houses of Congress in the past and will again in the future but our
>> government and our

>> major party or the
>> of trumptardation
>>>
>>> this girl should do fine...
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROjJL0rLqE4&t=135s
>>>
>>> (too young to run but we can let her humiliate the orange messiah in
>>> deba
>> tes)

>>> more like sleep it on...
>>>
>>> "‘Where Is Joe Biden?’ According to Some Strategists, Let
>> ting Trump Beat Himself."
>>>
>>> https://www.vogue.com/article/where-is-joe-biden-presidential-campaign
>>> -tr
>> ump-coronavirus
>>
>> Voters are going to remember the adage, "Fool me once, shame on you.
>> Fool me twice, shame on me.". Biden isn't going to be able to get
>> reelected from his basement.
>
> I'm still amazed that he got elected while hiding IN his basement.

The media got Biden elected.
Four years of 24x7 attacks on Trump to it's toll. And when Biden weaponized COVID to hide in his
basement the media didn't question it but instead literally ran his campaign for him.

And the entire campaign was bait and switch.
The Biden voters thought they were getting the 40 years in politics moderate Joe Biden and not the
radical far left nut he turned out to be.
They got conned.
We got fucked.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

25.BX945

May 14, 2022, 10:47:51 PM5/14/22
Fair points ... but Trump helped defeat Trump as well.
He has a just overbearing, narcissistic, combative
personality with a pinch or two of meanness thrown
into the mix.

This is why I say "DE SANTIS 2024" instead. Trump
has his very useful place, but it's NOT in the WH
anymore.