Another GuhNoo hobby-cloneware (cr)app: MeowSQL - still alpha after 5 years of development

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 12:37:53 PM11/29/22
"MeowSQL is an attempt to port a very useful GUI database client
HeidiSQL to C++/Qt (with aim to be run natively at least on Linux)"

Initial release: Dec 2017 v0.0.1-alpha
Latest release: Nov 2022 v0.4.17-alpha

https://github.com/ragnar-lodbrok/meow-sql

5 years and 0.4 alpha? I'll pass.

GuhNoo: "Take your time - it's just a hobby"

Joel

Nov 29, 2022, 12:41:51 PM11/29/22
What is your point? The essentials are live on Linux. It's a viable
desktop OS.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 7:12:35 PM11/29/22
He said it was alpha, and it definitely is. On Windows 11, when you try
to open anything but small tables the program just dies and disappears.
You also can't add/edit/delete data via the interface (I didn't try
via DML statements).

uninstalled
hands sanitized
loogie hocked

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 7:21:09 PM11/29/22
Hi DFS, I am back :P

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

Joel

Nov 29, 2022, 7:22:15 PM11/29/22
Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:

>I am back

Good to see you!

--
Joel Crump

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 7:23:46 PM11/29/22
On 2022-11-30, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>>I am back
>

> Good to see you!

Thanks!
Usenet is only free place on the internet :P

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 8:11:46 PM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 7:21 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

> Hi DFS, I am back :P

SMelzzzzz!!!!

Still on the Mac... did you show it off to the dog yet?

Written any interesting programs lately?

I wrote a command-line python program to work with SQLite databases:

https://imgur.com/tjxCfqJ

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 8:18:42 PM11/29/22
On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
> On 11/29/2022 7:21 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>

> Still on the Mac... did you show it off to the dog yet?

Dog tries to fuck me, actually :P

> Written any interesting programs lately?

Direction finder for Serbian millitary...

> I wrote a command-line python program to work with SQLite databases:
>
> https://imgur.com/tjxCfqJ

Great!

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 8:20:28 PM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 7:23 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2022-11-30, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am back
>>

>> Good to see you!
>>
> Thanks!
> Usenet is only free place on the internet :P

Yes. It's great.

It's also nearly dead. Some years ago you might get 50 Linux-related
posts per day here on cola, now it's just a few.

Python has even deprecated the nntp library, and will be removing it as
of 3.13 (3.11 is the current version). Disgraceful!

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 8:23:20 PM11/29/22
On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
People are less educated, then before. They are used to censorship.
And average Serbian is stupid, somewhere I read average IQ is 89.

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 8:26:39 PM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 8:18 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
> On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
>> On 11/29/2022 7:21 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>>

>> Still on the Mac... did you show it off to the dog yet?
>>

> Dog tries to fuck me, actually :P

LOL!

That's 'cause you're a damn good-looking man...

>> Written any interesting programs lately?
>>

> Direction finder for Serbian millitary...

Moscow is NE - aim thataway.

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 8:30:50 PM11/29/22
On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
> On 11/29/2022 8:18 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>> On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
>>> On 11/29/2022 7:21 PM, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>>>

>>> Still on the Mac... did you show it off to the dog yet?
>>>

>> Dog tries to fuck me, actually :P
>
> LOL!
>
> That's 'cause you're a damn good-looking man...

Heh, I don't think he cares :P

>>> Written any interesting programs lately?
>>>

>> Direction finder for Serbian millitary...
>
> Moscow is NE - aim thataway.

We are against Russia, seems so, even our president
claims we are not :P
CNN propagandist is minister after last ellection :P
Lesbian is prime minister :P
Imagine that? :P

rbowman

Nov 29, 2022, 8:37:27 PM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 19:12:31 -0500, DFS wrote:

> He said it was alpha, and it definitely is. On Windows 11, when you try
> to open anything but small tables the program just dies and disappears.
> You also can't add/edit/delete data via the interface (I didn't try
> via DML statements).

Ragnar Lodbrok?

Relf

Nov 29, 2022, 9:45:34 PM11/29/22
You (Maksimovic) replied ( to DFS ):
> > Moscow is NE - aim thataway.
>
> We are against Russia ?! seems so, but our president claims we are not :P

Serbs won't pay tithes to the mosque.

Democracy dead, inflation taxes any who fail to kiss the dictator's ass.

Serbs should avoid: Euros, Turkish lira, dollars & Russian Rubles.

> CNN propagandist is minister after last ellection :P

Same here, see Joe Biden.

> Lesbian is prime minister :P Imagine that? :P

Black lesbians are unassailable;
being a white male is grounds for termination/cancellation.

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 29, 2022, 10:01:51 PM11/29/22
On 2022-11-30, Relf <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:

> Serbs won't pay tithes to the mosque.
>
> Democracy dead, inflation taxes any who fail to kiss the dictator's ass.
>
> Serbs should avoid: Euros, Turkish lira, dollars & Russian Rubles.

Serbia is in top ten countries in the world by depopulation.
Here prices are twice that of Romania. Croatia has simmilar
prices but twice as much average wage.
For example bacon is three times more expensive
then in England. Dictator maintains course
of dinar by credits. I don't how far course
will stay before hyperinflation. That hurts
anyone, because we use euros, and prices go up
in euros. So it is ridicilous that euro
is worth more in Germany, then in Serbia :P
Politics, dictator is NATO puppet, but
sells story to people :P

Relf

Nov 29, 2022, 11:06:16 PM11/29/22
You (Max) replied ( to me ):
> > Serbs should avoid: Euros, Turkish lira, dollars & Russian Rubles.
>
> [ Serbia's dictator is a NATO puppet, selling us stories :P ]

Five-year-olds tell better, more believable stories.

> Serbia is in top ten countries in the world by depopulation.

Putin says the worst are leaving, leaving him with the best.

China & Russia are transforming into North Korea ( yappy lapdogs ).

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 11:19:56 PM11/29/22
Viking hero and DBA wannabe.

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 30, 2022, 1:19:10 AM11/30/22
On 2022-11-30, Relf <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:
> You (Max) replied ( to me ):
>> > Serbs should avoid: Euros, Turkish lira, dollars & Russian Rubles.
>>
>> [ Serbia's dictator is a NATO puppet, selling us stories :P ]
>
> Five-year-olds tell better, more believable stories.
Problem is that there is no information outside propaganda
media, and people who watch news, and read print,
simply beleive everything he says, especially older people...

>> Serbia is in top ten countries in the world by depopulation.
>
> Putin says the worst are leaving, leaving him with the best.
>
> China & Russia are transforming into North Korea ( yappy lapdogs ).
Lot of firms from Russia moved to Belgrade with all employees,
so now rent is twice the price...there are of course Ukrainians
as well... mainly younger people...

Marco Moock

Nov 30, 2022, 1:23:04 AM11/30/22
Am 29.11.2022 um 12:37:51 Uhr schrieb DFS:

> "MeowSQL is an attempt to port a very useful GUI database client
> HeidiSQL to C++/Qt (with aim to be run natively at least on Linux)"

Who in the world needs such a thing?
There is the MySQL/MariaDB CLI that can handle everything.

If they want a GUI, DBeaver exists.

Relf

Nov 30, 2022, 2:59:42 AM11/30/22
You (Max) replied ( to me ):
> > Putin says the worst are leaving, leaving him with the best.
> > China & Russia are transforming into North Korea ( yappy lapdogs ).
>
> Lot of firms from Russia moved to Belgrade with all employees;
> now, rent is twice the price; Ukrainians as well... mainly younger people.

Talk about DePopulation...
How long before Putin puts babushkas on the frontline ?!

In Kyiv, Putin's Prigozhin kidnapped a 55 year old deserter, Yevgenny Nuzhin,
a prisonerCumConscript, & killed him with a sledgehammer.

chrisv

Nov 30, 2022, 9:28:38 AM11/30/22
Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

>We are against Russia, seems so, even our president
>claims we are not :P
>CNN propagandist is minister after last ellection :P
>Lesbian is prime minister :P
>Imagine that? :P

We have an obese transgender guy (thinks he's a women) as our
Assistant Secretary for Health.

He's not healthy mentally or physically, but Biden thinks he's the
"women" for the job.

--
"Really, is there any human activity more disgusting than male
homosex? It rivals scatology and bestiality in its lascivious

Joel

Nov 30, 2022, 9:37:14 AM11/30/22
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>We have an obese transgender guy (thinks he's a women) as our
>Assistant Secretary for Health.
>
>He's not healthy mentally or physically, but Biden thinks he's the
>"women" for the job.

Interesting, I didn't know about this person, but she clearly is a
great choice to give prominence to trans people in government. Bravo!

>"Really, is there any human activity more disgusting than male
>homosex? It rivals scatology and bestiality in its lascivious
>perversity." - "DFS"

Heh, I mean, I'm sure DFS feels that way in his own sexuality, and
that's perfectly understandable, doesn't mean everyone else has to
feel the same way.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 11:29:05 AM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 9:28 AM, shitv wrote:

> ...thinks he's a women
>
> ...thinks he's the "women"

JHC

The self-proclaimed "intellectual superiority" of shitv is off the charts.

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 1:52:48 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 1:23 AM, Marco Moock wrote:
> Am 29.11.2022 um 12:37:51 Uhr schrieb DFS:
>
>> "MeowSQL is an attempt to port a very useful GUI database client
>> HeidiSQL to C++/Qt (with aim to be run natively at least on Linux)"
>
> Who in the world needs such a thing?

Everyone.

> There is the MySQL/MariaDB CLI that can handle everything.

One big advantage of the GUI tools is you can have multiple tables and
query windows open.

And they often keep a history of your queries, and offer SQL formatting,
GUI-driven data import and export, etc.

A tool like SQLiteStudio or Valentina Studio generally blows the CLI
away in terms of productivity.

> If they want a GUI, DBeaver exists.

I usually use SQLiteStudio, but there are many GUIs.

chrisv

Nov 30, 2022, 4:58:53 PM11/30/22
Joel wrote:

>>"Really, is there any human activity more disgusting than male
>>homosex? It rivals scatology and bestiality in its lascivious
>>perversity." - "DFS"
>
>Heh, I mean, I'm sure DFS feels that way in his own sexuality, and
>that's perfectly understandable, doesn't mean everyone else has to
>feel the same way.

DumFSck is a hater.

You should have seen how angry that dumb fsck got, when I pointed-out
that bigots like him effectively killed one of the greatest minds in
history, Alan Turing.

--
"That's what the liar says on cola, but in real life [Homer] still
uses Windows." - DumFSck, lying shamelessly

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 30, 2022, 5:59:25 PM11/30/22
On 2022-11-30, Relf <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:
Ukraine is Vietnam for Russia.... same thing, except
that it happens in 21st century. With all help from NATO,
Russia can't win. War can last long time, on average 5 years
I guess...

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 30, 2022, 6:04:29 PM11/30/22
On 2022-11-30, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>
>>We are against Russia, seems so, even our president
>>claims we are not :P
>>CNN propagandist is minister after last ellection :P
>>Lesbian is prime minister :P
>>Imagine that? :P
>
> We have an obese transgender guy (thinks he's a women) as our
> Assistant Secretary for Health.
>
> He's not healthy mentally or physically, but Biden thinks he's the
> "women" for the job.

And they send lgbt dolls in Artemis, first they said unmanned spacecraft,
and after complaint, unmanned became uncrewed :P

Branimir Maksimovic

Nov 30, 2022, 6:06:33 PM11/30/22
On 2022-11-30, DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
No one heard about MeowSQL, everybody use DBeaver...

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 9:29:58 PM11/30/22
Unless it has vastly improved since the last time I tried to use it IBM
DB2 GUI make the db2cmd prompt look fantastic. Depending on what I'm doing
I often use psql or the various GDAL/OGR command line tools rather than
pgAdmin4.

However SQL Server Management Studio is my go to for MSSQL. The only time
I use the command line is if some dufus forgets the admin password. You
can restart in single user mode and reset it.

I just started playing with SQLite this afternoon in .NET but don't have a
GUI installed. For our next generation I want to replace a 25 year old,
home grown, piece of crap with MFC dependencies. Even 25 years ago writing
your own database was stupid.

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 9:35:09 PM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 23:06:30 GMT, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

> No one heard about MeowSQL, everybody use DBeaver...

Looks interesting. I'll be doing the SQLite access in C# but it might be
handy to peek as I develop the schema.

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 9:38:18 PM11/30/22
If he identifies as a woman and uses 'they' for pronouns are they a woman
or women? Or, more likely, completely FUBAR?

Relf

Nov 30, 2022, 9:54:45 PM11/30/22
ChrisV wrote:
> bigots like [DFS] effectively killed one of the greatest minds in history,
> Alan Turing.

Alan Turing killed Alan Turing.

chrisv

Nov 30, 2022, 10:02:23 PM11/30/22
rbowman wrote:

> weirdo wrote:
>>
>> The self-proclaimed "intellectual superiority" of shitv is off the
>> charts.

The weirdo's out-of-context quotes can't magically create an error on
my part, because there wasn't any.

(Insert the weirdo's snittish comeback here.)

>If he identifies as a woman and uses 'they' for pronouns are they a woman
>or women? Or, more likely, completely FUBAR?

Seems like they could have found someone healthier, a better role
model.

--
"[the cola advocates] despise successful people." - "flatfish", lying
shamelessly

Relf

Nov 30, 2022, 10:47:37 PM11/30/22
One day, in his dacha, Putin thought to himself:

How can I get these nasty kids off their cell phones ?

I know, I'll keep them busy carpet bombing Serbia !
They'll _love_ that ( or get the sledgehammer ).

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 11:28:48 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 10:02 PM, shitv wrote:
> rbowman wrote:
>
>> weirdo wrote:
>>>
>>> The self-proclaimed "intellectual superiority" of shitv is off the
>>> charts.
>
> The weirdo's out-of-context quotes can't magically create an error on
> my part, because there wasn't any.

LMAO!

You can't match singular / plural correctly, and then you can't see the
idiocy when it's pointed out... but you're "intellectually superior" to
everyone?

Good one, turd!

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 11:35:32 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 9:29 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 13:52:44 -0500, DFS wrote:

>>> Who in the world needs such a thing?
>>
>> Everyone.
>>

>>> There is the MySQL/MariaDB CLI that can handle everything.
>>
>> One big advantage of the GUI tools is you can have multiple tables and
>> query windows open.
>>
>> And they often keep a history of your queries, and offer SQL formatting,
>> GUI-driven data import and export, etc.
>>
>> A tool like SQLiteStudio or Valentina Studio generally blows the CLI
>> away in terms of productivity.
>>

>>> If they want a GUI, DBeaver exists.
>>
>> I usually use SQLiteStudio, but there are many GUIs.
>
> Unless it has vastly improved since the last time I tried to use it IBM
> DB2 GUI make the db2cmd prompt look fantastic. Depending on what I'm doing
> I often use psql or the various GDAL/OGR command line tools rather than
> pgAdmin4.

I wasn't impressed with pgAdmin4 at all. It was very slow last time I
tried it. But there are probably a dozen aftermarket PostgreSQL GUIs
for Windows and Linux.

> However SQL Server Management Studio is my go to for MSSQL. The only time
> I use the command line is if some dufus forgets the admin password. You
> can restart in single user mode and reset it.

SSMS is a good admin app, and last I looked at them the Reporting
Services were nice, too.

Years ago I used various Oracle stuff: SQL Developer, SQL Worksheet,
built-in admin interfaces. They were Java-based and terrible (though
SQL Developer was OK).

> I just started playing with SQLite this afternoon in .NET but don't have a
> GUI installed.

I've sung the praises of SQLite many times. It's not a multi-user
system suitable for large numbers of concurrent writing, but it's
fantastic for many scenarios, including fairly large databases. It
doesn't support the full SQL standard, but plenty enough. The
documentation is first-rate, and the SQLite Forum is great. I recently
got a quick answer directly from D. Richard Hipp, the original SQLite
developer. It's still under active development.

At one point last year I had SQLite, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird, DB2
Express and Oracle Express running at the same time on my old Win10
system, each populated with identical data. The performance of each was
plenty acceptable, but SQLite Oracle and PostgreSQL were consistently
faster (maybe 5%-10% difference between the servers, using a PyQt app).

SQLite and Firebird were the least 'robust' but I completely trust
SQLite with my data. It's a very well-tested system.

> For our next generation I want to replace a 25 year old,
> home grown, piece of crap with MFC dependencies. Even 25 years ago
> writing your own database was stupid.

That is crazy. Who let them do it?

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 11:57:35 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 4:58 PM, shitv wrote:

> DumFSck is a hater.

As are you, but to the nth degree. Between us, only you repeatedly lost
control of your emotions and ranted and frothed way out of proportion.
For years.

> You should have seen how angry that dumb fsck got, when I pointed-out
> that bigots like him effectively killed one of the greatest minds in
> history, Alan Turing.

You're imagining things again, bozo. A 3rd party runaway twit like you
can't make me angry.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 12:28:56 AM12/1/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 23:35:30 -0500, DFS wrote:

> SSMS is a good admin app, and last I looked at them the Reporting
> Services were nice, too.

I looked at Reporting Services, Power BI, Jasper, Crystal, and a few
others. The dream was our clients could generate their own reports. My
conclusion was our clients weren't going to put the time in on a fairly
steep learning curve and it would wind up back in our laps.

Power BI was the easiest if you want visuals but the sites mostly want
standard text reports. I know the schemas and can code a report in a
couple of hours that will accept parameters and can be scheduled for end
of shift, weekly, monthly, whatever.

I've been down that road too many times.

RonB

Dec 1, 2022, 5:50:40 AM12/1/22
"They" and "them" when referring to one person is one the stupidest things
I've ever seen. About par for the "Woke" though.

--
Freedom. Use it or lose it.

RonB

Dec 1, 2022, 5:52:12 AM12/1/22
On 2022-11-30, Relf <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:
Dream big.

Joel

Dec 1, 2022, 5:53:41 AM12/1/22
I conceive the "nonbinary" (lack of) gender identity to be a
psychological phenomenon, but I do think it's real. I would take it
in the ass from such a person assigned male at birth.

--
Joel Crump

chrisv

Dec 1, 2022, 7:37:17 AM12/1/22
Joel wrote:

>I conceive the "nonbinary" (lack of) gender identity to be a
>psychological phenomenon, but I do think it's real.

It's nothing more than the fact that all people are different. Not
all males are the same level of masculine. Same for females. There
should be no confusion about this, much less any need to brainwash
people into thinking that what they "are" doesn't match their body.

--
Slime: This place is a lot better when I don't needlessly get called
a liar by chrisv for stating an _opinion_.

Chickenshit hypocrite RonB, lying shamelessly: That's what
chickenshit chrisv does.

Relf

Dec 1, 2022, 8:08:21 AM12/1/22
You (RonB) replied ( to me ):
> > > Serbia is in top ten countries in the world by depopulation.
> >
> > Putin says the worst are leaving, leaving him with the best.
> > China & Russia are transforming into North Korea ( yappy lapdogs ).
>
> Dream big.

Eventually, Putin will have to send babushkas to the front lines.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 10:01:52 AM12/1/22
On Thu, 01 Dec 2022 05:08:15 -0800 (Seattle), Relf wrote:

> Eventually, Putin will have to send babushkas to the front lines.

Katyushas is more like it.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 10:05:38 AM12/1/22
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 10:50:36 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> "They" and "them" when referring to one person is one the stupidest
> things I've ever seen. About par for the "Woke" though.

The first time I ran into it was in a book I was reading. It confused the
hell out of me for a couple of pages. I suppose it fits if you have
multiple personality disorder.

chrisv

Dec 1, 2022, 5:00:11 PM12/1/22
Yeah, that's what DumFSck said, too. That dumb fscking snit doesn't
back down, he doubles-down, shameless in his shittiness.

--
"If there's a monopoly then there's no alternative to Windows." -
DumFSck, lying shamelessly

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 1, 2022, 7:01:08 PM12/1/22
Well, is Russia officially in war or is he claims special operation, still?
It remeinds me of Milosevic, when he claimed Serbia is not in war.
They couldn't mobilise officially, but called us to "millitary excercise".
Of course, I didn't go to millitary excercize, therefore I was could
to court just for minor offence, they couldn't prosecute me as deserter :P

DFS

Dec 1, 2022, 8:24:22 PM12/1/22
Demi Lovato May 2021:

"Over the past year, I've been doing some healing and self-reflective
work and, through this work, I've had the revelation that I identify as
non-binary. With that said, I'll officially be changing my pronouns to
they/them.

"I feel that this best represents the fluidity that I feel in my gender
expression and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I
both know I am and still am discovering."

gag

Demi Lovato Apr 2022:

"For me I’m such a fluid person… I felt like especially last year, my
energy was balanced in my masculine & feminine energy.

"When I was faced with the choice of walking into a bathroom and it said
‘women’ and ‘men,’ I didn’t feel like there was a bathroom for me. I
didn’t feel necessarily like a woman. I didn’t feel like a man. I just
felt like a human. And that’s what they/them is about for me. It’s just
about feeling human at your core."

Demi continued: "Recently, I’ve been feeling more feminine and so I’ve
adopted she/her again."

heh!

Sounds like a combination of mental illness and sheer desperation for
attention and controversy.

Joel

Dec 1, 2022, 8:40:00 PM12/1/22
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>Demi Lovato May 2021:
>
>"Over the past year, I've been doing some healing and self-reflective
>work and, through this work, I've had the revelation that I identify as
>non-binary. With that said, I'll officially be changing my pronouns to
>they/them.
>
>"I feel that this best represents the fluidity that I feel in my gender
>expression and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I
>both know I am and still am discovering."
>

>gag
>

>Demi Lovato Apr 2022:
>
>"For me I’m such a fluid person… I felt like especially last year, my
>energy was balanced in my masculine & feminine energy.
>
>"When I was faced with the choice of walking into a bathroom and it said
>‘women’ and ‘men,’ I didn’t feel like there was a bathroom for me. I
>didn’t feel necessarily like a woman. I didn’t feel like a man. I just
>felt like a human. And that’s what they/them is about for me. It’s just
>about feeling human at your core."
>
>Demi continued: "Recently, I’ve been feeling more feminine and so I’ve
>adopted she/her again."
>

>heh!
>
>Sounds like a combination of mental illness and sheer desperation for
>attention and controversy.

OK, you know what, dude, you win this one. She is a fucking lunatic.
I am aware of transgender identity's basis, and even the truly
"nonbinary" expression, but this "fluid" stuff is beyond me. Just say
you're a freak and leave it at that.

--
Joel Crump

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 9:50:28 PM12/1/22
On Fri, 02 Dec 2022 00:01:03 GMT, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

> Well, is Russia officially in war or is he claims special operation,
> still?

Unless you're Sudan or some other African backwater declaring war is
passe. The US has not declared war in my lifetime but that hasn't stopped
it from invading sovereign nations or attacking them with bombs and
missiles.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 10:21:15 PM12/1/22
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 20:24:21 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Sounds like a combination of mental illness and sheer desperation for
> attention and controversy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato#2018_drug_overdose

"Lovato also had multiple health complications stemming from the overdose,
including multiple strokes, a heart attack, and brain damage, the latter
of which caused lasting vision problems."

There may be more than vision problems. I may have added to her most
googled person stats when I asked the question 'Who the hell is Demi
Lovato?'

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 10:23:30 PM12/1/22
On Thu, 01 Dec 2022 20:39:56 -0500, Joel wrote:

> OK, you know what, dude, you win this one. She is a fucking lunatic. I
> am aware of transgender identity's basis, and even the truly "nonbinary"
> expression, but this "fluid" stuff is beyond me. Just say you're a
> freak and leave it at that.

I think the older expression of fluidity was 'He would fuck a woodpile if
he thought there was a snake in it.'

Joel

Dec 2, 2022, 1:57:57 AM12/2/22
Look, this isn't about that. It's about just common sense. If we're
going to start accepting every imaginary "gender" issue, as if they
have the same basis in science as being transgender, we're in for a
long ride toward crazy town.

--
Joel Crump

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 2, 2022, 5:38:22 AM12/2/22
Vietnam? Iraq? Serbia?

Relf

Dec 2, 2022, 6:36:48 AM12/2/22
You (Max) replied ( to rBowman ):
> > [ Officially, ] The US has not declared war
> > [ since it smashed Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania, 1942 ]
>
> Vietnam? Iraq? Serbia?

"War" such a dirty word; we don't use it anymore.

Dictators express their "love" one bomb at a time.

Putin "loves" Ukraine more than all other dictators combined.

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 2, 2022, 7:45:13 AM12/2/22
On 2022-12-02, Relf <Use...@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote:
USA or Russia. Same thing. But it is better to live in USA, of course...

chrisv

Dec 2, 2022, 7:51:17 AM12/2/22
rbowman wrote:

>I think the older expression of fluidity was 'He would fuck a woodpile if
>he thought there was a snake in it.'

Or just plain bisexual, a very common condition.

--
"Then a bunch of freetards with no imagination of their own can copy
the dish badly, give the dish a bad name, dilute the market and put

RonB

Dec 2, 2022, 8:00:24 AM12/2/22
On 2022-12-01, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
Same here. And they sometimes intermix plural and singular pronouns -- just
to make sure it's even more confusing. Now when I run into this, I just quit
reading the article or screenplay. Life is too short to try to parse out
this lunacy.

RonB

Dec 2, 2022, 8:16:06 AM12/2/22
On 2022-12-02, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 2022-12-02, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 02 Dec 2022 00:01:03 GMT, Branimir Maksimovic wrote:
>>
>>> Well, is Russia officially in war or is he claims special operation,
>>> still?
>>
>> Unless you're Sudan or some other African backwater declaring war is
>> passe. The US has not declared war in my lifetime but that hasn't stopped
>> it from invading sovereign nations or attacking them with bombs and
>> missiles.
> Vietnam? Iraq? Serbia?

None of these were declared wars. The power to declare war in the United
States is granted to the Congress (not the President). The last time the
Congress declared war was in 1942.

And you can add Korea, Grenada, Syria and Afghanistan to your list of
undeclared wars. The "peaceful" "democracy loving" U.S. has over 800
military bases spread across the world. We're currently using our military
forces to protect the stealing of oil in Syria. I think Russia has less than
10 military bases outside of the Russian Federation.

Joel

Dec 2, 2022, 8:30:08 AM12/2/22
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>rbowman wrote:
>
>>I think the older expression of fluidity was 'He would fuck a woodpile if
>>he thought there was a snake in it.'
>
>Or just plain bisexual, a very common condition.

That's the thing, "gender fluid" is really just bi. There is a
biological basis to being transgender, and there is a fairly
convincing psychological basis to being nonbinary, but these people
who say they are gender fluid are just making shit up.

--
Joel Crump

Relf

Dec 2, 2022, 9:03:50 AM12/2/22
RonB wrote:
> We're currently using our military forces to protect the stealing of oil in Syria.

How much have you donated to ISIS lately, RonB ?

Aren't you putting your money where your mouth is ?!

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 2, 2022, 10:11:41 AM12/2/22
Russia woke up, but purhaps, too late...

DFS

Dec 2, 2022, 10:14:23 AM12/2/22
On 12/1/2022 10:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 20:24:21 -0500, DFS wrote:
>

>> Sounds like a combination of mental illness and sheer desperation for
>> attention and controversy.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato#2018_drug_overdose
>
> "Lovato also had multiple health complications stemming from the overdose,
> including multiple strokes, a heart attack, and brain damage, the latter
> of which caused lasting vision problems."
>
> There may be more than vision problems. I may have added to her most
> googled person

https://meetglimpse.com/insights/most-searched-person/

If only Elvis were alive...

> stats when I asked the question 'Who the hell is Demi Lovato?'

She's popular with the youth. She has a pretty good voice.

rbowman

Dec 2, 2022, 12:34:26 PM12/2/22
On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 13:16:01 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> And you can add Korea, Grenada, Syria and Afghanistan to your list of
> undeclared wars. T

Don't forget Libya. Gadaffi wasn't a prince but when he was in power Libya
wasn't the launching site for every footloose African headed for Europe.

Then there was Grenada. Thatcher was a bit pissed when Reagan invaded her
island without saying 'May I?'

Then there are the regime changes. The overthrow of a democratically
elected leader in Iran in '53 was the start of the present problem. Of
course, Maidan was just a spontaneous uprising. Victoria Nuland and he
spooks had nothing to do with it.

Idaho Homo Joe

Dec 2, 2022, 3:59:06 PM12/2/22
The world would be a much better place
if Adolph Hitler was ruler of everything.

Free fellatio from young Jewish girls!

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 2, 2022, 4:15:44 PM12/2/22
He rules anyway... his spirit ressurected...

Dick_Holder

Dec 2, 2022, 5:20:39 PM12/2/22
All gender issues are imaginary.
Duh.

--
M15r6
i7-11800H

Joel

Dec 2, 2022, 5:24:10 PM12/2/22
Wrong.

--
Joel Crump

Dick_Holder

Dec 2, 2022, 5:28:28 PM12/2/22
Yes, it is wrong to not know what sex you were born as.
It's fuckin' stupid.
Jammin things into one's anus makes one weird, not gender confused.
I guess with your thinking, you could marry a beer bottle.

Joel

Dec 2, 2022, 5:37:45 PM12/2/22
Dick_Holder <dick_...@man.invalid> wrote:

>>> All gender issues are imaginary.
>>> Duh.
>>
>> Wrong.
>
>Yes, it is wrong to not know what sex you were born as.
>It's fuckin' stupid.
>Jammin things into one's anus makes one weird, not gender confused.
>I guess with your thinking, you could marry a beer bottle.

You are projecting your own cishet opinion onto others. Transgender
identity has a *biological* basis. Even nonbinary makes sense if you
understand human psychology. And anal sex is great. Lighten up.

--
Joel Crump

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 2, 2022, 5:50:38 PM12/2/22
Child is it. Gender is decided later. And animals doesn't differ...

Dick_Holder

Dec 2, 2022, 8:39:58 PM12/2/22
Right, biologically weird.
Short people aren't height confused.
They're just short, and no amount of psychobabble is gonna make them
tall. They can say their 6'2 all they want, and ask for midget-less
pronoun descriptors, they are what they are.

Males are men, Females are girls.

Print that out, tape it to the wall, and let your asshole become the one
way street it was meant to be ;)

Joel

Dec 3, 2022, 8:14:19 AM12/3/22
Bigot.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Dec 3, 2022, 8:41:11 AM12/3/22
aye

gender fluid
gender queer
gender variant
pangender
polygender

Or as the rotund Native American Microsoft employee refers to herself:
"Queer Indigenous non-binary Two Spirit Warrior Queen"

Then SHE stuffed down 3 donuts and blamed straight White men for HER
300lb girth.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161109023155/ageofshitlords.com/facebook-now-has-71-gender-options/

1. Agender
2. Androgyne
3. Androgynes
4. Androgynous
5. Asexual
6. Bigender
7. Cis
8. Cis Female
9. Cis Male
10. Cis Man
11. Cis Woman
12. Cisgender
13. Cisgender Female
14. Cisgender Male
15. Cisgender Man
16. Cisgender Woman
17. F2M
18. Female to Male
19. Female to male trans man
20. Female to male transgender man
21. Female to male transsexual man
22. FTM
23. Gender Fluid
24. Gender neutral
25. Gender Nonconforming
26. Gender Questioning
27. Gender Variant
28. Genderqueer
29. Hermaphrodite
30. Intersex
31. Intersex man
32. Intersex person
33. Intersex woman
34. M2F
35. Male to Female
36. Male to female trans woman
37. Male to female transgender woman
38. Male to female transsexual woman
39. Man
40. MTF
41. Neither
42. Neutrois
43. Non-binary
44. Other
45. Pangender
46. Polygender
47. T* man
48. T* woman
49. Trans
50. Trans Female
51. Trans Male
52. Trans Man
53. Trans Person
54. Trans*Female
55. Trans*Male
56. Trans*Man
57. Trans*Person
58. Trans*Woman
59. Transexual
60. Transexual Female
61. Transexual Male
62. Transexual Man
63. Transexual Person
64. Transexual Woman
65. Transgender Female
66. Transgender Person
67. Transmasculine
68. Two* person
69. Two-spirit
70. Two-spirit person
71. Woman

Joel

Dec 3, 2022, 10:41:40 AM12/3/22
This is the thing: if all that was the concern, here, was being
respectful of these morons' self-appointed "identity", I'd be OK with
it - but that *is not* the case. They are *piggybacking* on
transgender people, who have a *biological* basis for their *actual*
identity. That is a retardo thing, and I'm calling it out.
Facebook is gay as fuck, but I do use it out of keeping in touch with
people.

--
Joel Crump

RonB

Dec 3, 2022, 11:00:49 AM12/3/22
On 2022-12-02, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:

>>>Yes, it is wrong to not know what sex you were born as.
>>>It's fuckin' stupid.
>>>Jammin things into one's anus makes one weird, not gender confused.
>>>I guess with your thinking, you could marry a beer bottle.
>>

>> You are projecting your own cishet opinion onto others. Transgender
>> identity has a *biological* basis. Even nonbinary makes sense if you
>> understand human psychology. And anal sex is great. Lighten up.
>>
> Child is it. Gender is decided later. And animals doesn't differ...

Bullshit.

RonB

Dec 3, 2022, 11:15:10 AM12/3/22
On 2022-12-02, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir....@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 2022-12-02, RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Vietnam? Iraq? Serbia?
>>
>> None of these were declared wars. The power to declare war in the United
>> States is granted to the Congress (not the President). The last time the
>> Congress declared war was in 1942.
>>
>> And you can add Korea, Grenada, Syria and Afghanistan to your list of
>> undeclared wars. The "peaceful" "democracy loving" U.S. has over 800
>> military bases spread across the world. We're currently using our military
>> forces to protect the stealing of oil in Syria. I think Russia has less than
>> 10 military bases outside of the Russian Federation.
>>
> Russia woke up, but purhaps, too late...

It seems to me that Russia's military isn't really built for offense, it's
more built for defense.

RonB

Dec 3, 2022, 11:32:36 AM12/3/22
On 2022-12-02, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 13:16:01 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>

>> And you can add Korea, Grenada, Syria and Afghanistan to your list of
>> undeclared wars. T
>
> Don't forget Libya. Gadaffi wasn't a prince but when he was in power Libya
> wasn't the launching site for every footloose African headed for Europe.

Qaddafi was building an African currency. He had tons of gold and silver to
back it up. The United States always strikes when the PetroDollar is
threatened. Iraq is an example of a secular country in the Middle East that
was bombed into oblivion because Hussein had the gall to attempt to drop the
dollar. (After we used Iraq in a proxy war against Iran.) That's why the
United States is hellbent to defeat Russia. It's an existential threat both
to Russia AND the United States. If Russia wins, the U.S. hegemony (and the
dollar) is destroyed. The empire falls without the petrodollar. If Russia
loses, we get the "great reset" and world government.

> Then there was Grenada. Thatcher was a bit pissed when Reagan invaded her
> island without saying 'May I?'
>
> Then there are the regime changes. The overthrow of a democratically
> elected leader in Iran in '53 was the start of the present problem. Of
> course, Maidan was just a spontaneous uprising. Victoria Nuland and he
> spooks had nothing to do with it.

No, I definitely don't think Maidan was a spontaneous uprising. Soros, with
his NGOs was pouring millions into Ukraine for regime change. And Nuland
just didn't "happen to be there." This was a planned and calculated coup.
The U.S. wanted the military bases in Crimea, they didn't count on Putin's
immediate reaction.

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 3, 2022, 5:20:30 PM12/3/22
I don't think that making us into gays nad bisexuals and trans is good,
just that anyone can became such...

Branimir Maksimovic

Dec 3, 2022, 5:23:02 PM12/3/22
Well, problem is that Ukraine is big country. Add to that NATO support...

chrisv

Dec 3, 2022, 6:05:59 PM12/3/22
Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

> vicious, ignorant, lying bastard RonB wrote:
>>
>> It seems to me that Russia's military isn't really built for offense, it's
>> more built for defense.
>
> Well, problem is that Ukraine is big country. Add to that NATO support...

When WWIII comes, they will be no match for our woke transexuals.

--
"OEMs have to pay for Windows, but Linux is free and yet not a single
OEM recommends it." -- DumFSck, putting his ignorance on display

chrisv

Dec 3, 2022, 6:07:51 PM12/3/22
Lying kook RonB wrote:

>No, I definitely don't think Maidan was a spontaneous uprising. Soros, with
>his NGOs was pouring millions into Ukraine for regime change. And Nuland
>just didn't "happen to be there." This was a planned and calculated coup.
>The U.S. wanted the military bases in Crimea, they didn't count on Putin's
>immediate reaction.

Well, you also told us that Jan 6 was Soros-backed, you fscking creep.
Why should anyone take-seriously what you claim to think?

--
"[The assault on the capital] was actually a protest and not a riot."
- lying kook RonB

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 3, 2022, 6:46:22 PM12/3/22
Am 03.12.22 um 17:15 schrieb RonB:
It seems to me that russian military is built for war crimes only

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 3, 2022, 6:48:24 PM12/3/22
Am 04.12.22 um 00:07 schrieb chrisv:
> Lying kook RonB wrote:
>
>> No, I definitely don't think Maidan was a spontaneous uprising. Soros, with
>> his NGOs was pouring millions into Ukraine for regime change. And Nuland
>> just didn't "happen to be there." This was a planned and calculated coup.
>> The U.S. wanted the military bases in Crimea, they didn't count on Putin's
>> immediate reaction.
>
> Well, you also told us that Jan 6 was Soros-backed, you fscking creep.
> Why should anyone take-seriously what you claim to think?

He is a Trump whore. Nothing he claims has any worth. He is simply a US-nazi

Lustern

Dec 3, 2022, 6:55:53 PM12/3/22
=?UTF-8?Q?Peter_K=c3=b6hlmann?= <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote in
If Trump were still President the USA would still be energy independent
and would be selling fossil fuels to EU so places like Germany wouldn't
have to depend upon Russia for fuel.

So how's that clean energy conversion working out for Germany and EU in
general?
Word is Germany is tearing down wind farms to restart coal plants.
And China and Russia are building fossil fuel plants, along with nuclear
power, as fast as they can while they laugh at the climate accord and
watch the western world destroy their own countries.

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 5:23:27 AM12/4/22
Köhlmann RonB:
> Russian military is built for war crimes

The world munches as popcorn as Ukraine get raped.

rbowman

Dec 4, 2022, 9:38:54 AM12/4/22
No, I prefer mixed dry roasted nuts.

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 11:19:42 AM12/4/22
You (rBowman) replied ( to me ):
> > The world munches popcorn as Ukraine gets raped.
>
> No, I prefer mixed dry roasted nuts.

Here, it's mini peanut butter cups.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 4, 2022, 11:43:24 AM12/4/22
Am 04.12.22 um 00:55 schrieb Lustern:
There was absolutely no need to describe yourself as total idiot. That
was clear from the start

RonB

Dec 4, 2022, 4:44:09 PM12/4/22
I recently quit Disney+ (had gotten it right when they started it because I
thought I would watch old Disney movies and because my kids liked some of
the old Disney cartoon shows). I quit because they wanted me to give them my
age and gender. My age couldn't be changed (they said), but my gender could
be changed as much as I wanted. I thought, "Well that's a lot of crap. If
we're going to play make believe and I can make believe I'm a woman, why
can't I make believe I'm a 25 year old woman? Or for that matter, why can't
I make believe a 25 year old man? Ageism? If they're going go "Woke"
(insane) they might as well go whole hog. Why limit their imagination?"

RonB

Dec 4, 2022, 4:48:52 PM12/4/22
Not only that, but Putin admitted to thinking (mistakenly) that he wouldn't
need a full-fledged war. Without NATO's weapons and advice to Zelensky to
fight to the last Ukrainian, he wouldn't have needed one. I guess we'll what
happens in a couple weeks when the ground is frozen.

RonB

Dec 4, 2022, 4:54:58 PM12/4/22
For eight years the illegal, bought and paid for (by the U.S.) coup
government of Ukraine murdered their own citizens in the Donbass because
they spoke Russian. Not a peep from the world as Ukraine ignored the Minsk
agreement they signed. It's not like Putin didn't warn Ukraine. I think
Porky and the current president (who's major achievement is playing the
piano with his dick) were/are well paid by their masters in Washington. They
could care less about turning their citizens into cannon fodder.

RonB

Dec 4, 2022, 5:05:08 PM12/4/22
On 2022-12-03, Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote:
>=?UTF-8?Q?Peter_K=c3=b6hlmann?= <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote in

>>> Well, you also told us that Jan 6 was Soros-backed, you fscking
>>> creep. Why should anyone take-seriously what you claim to think?
>>>

>> He is a Trump whore. Nothing he claims has any worth. He is simply a
>> US-nazi
>>

> If Trump were still President the USA would still be energy independent
> and would be selling fossil fuels to EU so places like Germany wouldn't
> have to depend upon Russia for fuel.

If Germany and the rest of Europe had any sense (and hadn't gone whacko for
the "global warming" BS), they would be providing their own energy. If Trump
was president (and the war hadn't broken out in Ukraine) Germany and the
rest of Europe would still be buying Russian gas and oil because their
prices are about four times cheaper than what the U.S. gouges them for it.

> So how's that clean energy conversion working out for Germany and EU in
> general?

Not very well. Germany is tearing down windmills to mine coal where they
sat.

> Word is Germany is tearing down wind farms to restart coal plants.
> And China and Russia are building fossil fuel plants, along with nuclear
> power, as fast as they can while they laugh at the climate accord and
> watch the western world destroy their own countries.

(I should have read the next paragraph.)

The United States wants a weak Europe that they can exploit. And, right on
cue, the Great Resetter traitors are "suiciding" the European countries.
That's why they're so desperate to destroy Russia. They can't have their
Great Reset world government without controlling the whole world. Too many
countries, worldwide, are isolating the U.S. and the "West."

rbowman

Dec 4, 2022, 6:06:43 PM12/4/22
On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 21:44:05 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> If we're going to play make believe and I can make believe I'm a
> woman, why can't I make believe I'm a 25 year old woman? Or for that
> matter, why can't I make believe a 25 year old man? Ageism? If they're
> going go "Woke" (insane) they might as well go whole hog. Why limit
> their imagination?"

Like Jack Benny, my mother identified as a 39 year old woman for decades.

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 6:29:34 PM12/4/22
Indirectly, you (RonB) replied ( to me ):
> > > The world munches popcorn as Ukraine gets raped.
> >
> > No, I prefer mixed dry roasted nuts.
>
> Porky and the current president (who's major achievement is playing the
> piano with his dick) were/are well paid by their masters in Washington.
> They could care less about turning their citizens into cannon fodder.

The girl deserved it, right ?
Or this just a case of: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend.".

Are you putting your money where your mouth is ?!
How much have you donated to ISIS and/or Russia lately, RonB ?

rbowman

Dec 4, 2022, 6:51:02 PM12/4/22
On Sun, 04 Dec 2022 15:29:27 -0800 (Seattle), Relf wrote:

> Are you putting your money where your mouth is ?!
> How much have you donated to ISIS and/or Russia lately, RonB ?

How much of my money has Joe donated to the zhid?

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 7:41:22 PM12/4/22
You (RonB) replied ( to Max ):
> > Ukraine is big country. Add to that NATO support...
>
> Without NATO's weapons and advice to Zelensky,
> to fight to the last Ukrainian,
> he wouldn't have needed [ such a big war ].

Putin might carpet bomb Serbia too, just for the shits & grins.

Dictators express their "love" one bomb at a time.
Putin "loves" Ukraine more than all other dictators combined.

If you _win_ the bloody war, you get the clean, natural gas;
if you lose, you get the dirty wood|coal.

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 7:58:06 PM12/4/22
RonB imagines:
> Too many countries, worldwide, are isolating the U.S. and the "West."

Who's "isolating" The West ?!
Japan, not China, has the strongest passport.

I know you hate America but, get serious,
no one is more isolated than China & Russia.

Have you heard of the Great Wall of China, or the Iron Curtain ?!
How easy is it to get into, or out of, such gulags ?

China happily locks it's slaves in their houses,
so they can't escape when the building burns down.

Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, appreciates what it does for his bottom line.

Relf

Dec 4, 2022, 8:07:15 PM12/4/22
You (rBowman) replied ( to me ):
> > Are you putting your money where your mouth is ?!
> > How much have you donated to ISIS and/or Russia lately, RonB ?
>
> How much of my money has Joe donated to the zhid ?

To the "Jew" (zhid) ?

If you think you can keep "your" money... you're deluded.

For me, last 18 years, inflation has been 9.4 %/year
(1000/200)^(1/(2023-2005)).

Early 2005, near the University of Washington, Seattle,
where I still live to this day, rent&utilities cost me 200 $/month.
Early 2023, rent&utilities will cost me ~1000 $/month.

Although my living conditions have improved, I can't pay less.
Two can live as cheaply as one, if they don't kill each other, _if_.

Globally, central bankers print their way out of debt;
there's a 0.000 % chance that anything else will happen.

RonB

Dec 5, 2022, 6:32:12 AM12/5/22
On 2022-12-04, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Dec 2022 15:29:27 -0800 (Seattle), Relf wrote:
>

>> Are you putting your money where your mouth is ?!
>> How much have you donated to ISIS and/or Russia lately, RonB ?

Through my taxes and "our" government? Probably a hell of a lot to ISIS.
When we want a justification to go into Syria, we call our bought and paid
terrorists, ISIS. When we want the same batch to defend our theft of Syria's
oil infrastructure, they're called "freedom fighters." Remember Al Queda,
not so bad anymore since they changed their name in Syria. Just a little
beheading and what not.

As for Russia, they need my money. They're not in debt to the Central Banks
like our government. And the PetroDollar comes crashing down if we don't
punish Russia for the "sin" of not using it.

> How much of my money has Joe donated to the zhid?

More importantly, how many of the Billion$ supposedly going to Ukraine are
actually lining Biden's and his string-puller's and cronies' pockets?
It is loading more messages.