Re: MAGA Republicans, the new Democrat pejorative

1 view

pothead

May 11, 2022, 3:30:35 PM5/11/22
On 2022-05-11, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Biden floated this one yesterday in his inflation speech, which was billed
> as presenting his plan to fight inflation but turned out to be nothing more
> than excuse making and blame shifting. It's amazing he could blame "MAGA
> Republicans" for inflation when they have none of the levers of power so there
> is nothing they could have done that would have driven up inflation.
>
> Biden and the Democrats have no issues they can run on so they are reduced
> to demonizing Republicans with terms such as this. It's just another version
> of Hillary's "basket of deplorables" and I suspect it will help Democrats just as
> much as that one did.
>
> PS. MAGA (Make America Great Again) was the slogan Bill Clinton invoked
> when announcing his own candidacy for POTUS and again while campaigning
> for Hillary.

It's the new Democrat, left wing buzz word.
It will fail just like Hillary's comments did.

People don't like being insulted and especially coming from an imbecile like Joe Biden who has
fucked up everything he has touched.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2022, 4:15:31 PM5/11/22
In article <t5h2sn$nti$3...@dont-email.me>,
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

> People don't like being insulted

Then try calling people MAGA democrats.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Yak

May 11, 2022, 4:20:33 PM5/11/22
LOL!!! They are *still* running on 'Trump'...rather than of all their
stunning accomplishments.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2022, 4:22:18 PM5/11/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 13:15:26 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t5h2sn$nti$3...@dont-email.me>,
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> People don't like being insulted
>
>Then try calling people MAGA democrats.

Democrats hate America.

Yak

May 12, 2022, 6:35:34 AM5/12/22
On 5/12/22 1:34 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <t5h5qd$inr$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
>> LOL!!! They are *still* running on 'Trump'...rather than of all their
>> stunning accomplishments.
>
> And your side is still running on the 2020 election, rather than what
> you'd do if you got into power again.
>
> Can't really blame you though, more big tax breaks for billionaires and
> millionaires isn't popular with a huge majority of Americans.

So you admit your side has no accomplishments. Run on killing the
unborn....now there's a winning issue...bwahahahahahahaahah!!!

Yak

May 12, 2022, 8:03:22 AM5/12/22
On 5/12/22 7:53 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <t5inti$u2v$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>>> And your side is still running on the 2020 election, rather than what
>>> you'd do if you got into power again.
>>>
>>> Can't really blame you though, more big tax breaks for billionaires and
>>> millionaires isn't popular with a huge majority of Americans.
>>
>> So you admit your side has no accomplishments.
>
> I'm admitting no such thing, we have the lowest unemployment rate in 50
> years, also Biden passed of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure
> package and the $1.9 trillion Covid relief deal. He also has the highest
> appointment of federal judges since Ronald Reagan.
>
> (Not too surprised about your crickets about Republicans running/whining
> on the 2020 election and more big tax cuts for the already filthy rich,
> lol.)
>
>> Run on killing the unborn....now there's a winning issue...
>> bwahahahahahahaahah!!!
>
> Well hate to break it to you but a sizeable majority of voters
> particularly women don't see Roe v. Wade as "killing the unborn."
>
> Say buh-bye to all those educated suburban women votes in the swing
> states, Republicans. "Bwahaha!"

$3 trillion in new debt just on what you listed alone. Yeah, hell of an
accomplishment there. Enjoy that win as you pay upwards of $5/gal for
gas, idiot.

Marik

May 12, 2022, 4:15:55 PM5/12/22
On 12 May 2022, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> posted some

> In article <t5inti$u2v$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> > And your side is still running on the 2020 election, rather than
>> > what you'd do if you got into power again.
>> >
>> > Can't really blame you though, more big tax breaks for billionaires
>> > and millionaires isn't popular with a huge majority of Americans.
>>
>> So you admit your side has no accomplishments.
>
> I'm admitting no such thing, we have the lowest unemployment rate in
> 50 years, also Biden passed of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan

Lazy-assed Democrats who refuse to work don't get counted in the
unemployment numbers. Help wanted signs everywhere, no Democrats want to
work.

> infrastructure package and the $1.9 trillion Covid relief deal. He
> also has the highest appointment of federal judges since Ronald
> Reagan.

"$1.9 trillion Covid relief deal" - That's why lazy-assed Democrats stayed
unemployed, spent their COVID money on drugs and became homeless addicts.
They got put on drug treatment programs where they get treatment and EBT
money at the expense of everyone else. Too bad the parasites didn't
OD and die.

Let's qualify your judge appointments, "Biden had the largest number of
Article III judicial nominees..." That is 25.6% of the total 234
that President Trump appointed in total.

> (Not too surprised about your crickets about Republicans
> running/whining on the 2020 election and more big tax cuts for the
> already filthy rich, lol.)

There you go. It's evident that you are working poor and have never been
self-employed. The "rich", including effective business owners, don't pay
taxes. The government annually pays them tax refunds in most cases.

So the bullshit line about raising taxes on the rich is exactly that.

Ignorant left wing bullshit.

Do a little math and think about it, if you're capable. The rich and
business owners are not taxed on gross worth - as you and most of the
ignorant media imply. They get taxed just like everyone else, on taxable
income.

So if I grossed $6,000,000 last year, but after SSA, SDI, workers comp,
health, vehicle, building insurance, gardner, plumber, computers, vehicle
expenses (gas, tires, maint), inventory write downs, part bills, shipping
costs, employee taxes & salaries, 1099 contractor payments, MAX 401K, MAX
Roth IRA, general expenses, building mortgage, utilities, quarterly
estimated tax payments, trusts, COVID bullshit, my remaining taxable
income might be $100,000. That's fine - I followed the golden rule and
paid myself generously first. I'll share what's left over.

You want to tax me 35% on $100,000? Go for it. Knock yourself the fuck
out with the biggest clue x 4 you can carry.

Uncle Sam is going to going to have to factor in that $35,000 tax with the
$240,000 quarterly estimated taxes I already paid, so just go right ahead
and issue a check for the $205,000 owed me.

>> Run on killing the unborn....now there's a winning issue...
>> bwahahahahahahaahah!!!
>
> Well hate to break it to you but a sizeable majority of voters
> particularly women don't see Roe v. Wade as "killing the unborn."

You might want to revisit that after excluding the noisy sluts who get
most of the media attention.

> Say buh-bye to all those educated suburban women votes in the swing
> states, Republicans. "Bwahaha!"

Those educated women knew Roe was on thin ice and would eventually be
quashed.

November will decide who is right. Pretty sure it won't be you.

max headroom

May 13, 2022, 2:18:28 AM5/13/22
In news:super70s-EE25F8...@reader02.eternal-september.org, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

> In article <t5it26$34u$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> Enjoy that win as you pay upwards of $5/gal for gas, idiot.

> Gas prices are going to rise and fall no matter whether a Democrat or
> Republican president is in office, dipshit.

> The Covid pandemic and its disruptions to global supply and demand, then
> compounded by the Russian invasion, is the primary reason gas is so high
> right now.

Bullshit. Biden attacked Big Oil before he was inaugurated, and he followed
through on Day 1. Then he halted leases and new permits and ordered a review of
permits issued during the Trump administration. Today he cancelled three lease
sales in the Gulf Coast and Alaska.

Is it any wonder Big Oil is afraid to invest in proceeding with a hostile
administration?

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2022, 2:22:30 AM5/13/22
On 5/12/2022 11:14 PM, oozing scarlet red maxipad attempted - and *failed* - to
bullshit:

> In news:super70s-EE25F8...@reader02.eternal-september.org, super70s
> <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:
>
>> In article <t5it26$34u$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
>>> Enjoy that win as you pay upwards of $5/gal for gas, idiot.
>
>> Gas prices are going to rise and fall no matter whether a Democrat or
>> Republican president is in office, dipshit.
>
>> The Covid pandemic and its disruptions to global supply and demand, then
>> compounded by the Russian invasion, is the primary reason gas is so high
>> right now.
>
> Bullshit.

No, o oozing scarlet read maxipad, it is spot-on correct. That's why gasoline
prices are high *globally*. It's the supply chain, you stupid motherfucker.

Yak

May 13, 2022, 6:54:05 AM5/13/22
On 5/12/22 9:59 PM, super70s wrote:
> You're fine with Trump adding $7.8 trillion to the national debt though.

No, I'm not.

>> Enjoy that win as you pay upwards of $5/gal for gas, idiot.
>
> Gas prices are going to rise and fall no matter whether a Democrat or
> Republican president is in office, dipshit.
>
> The Covid pandemic and its disruptions to global supply and demand, then
> compounded by the Russian invasion, is the primary reason gas is so high
> right now.

All made worse by the current demented incompetent idiot that you voted
for. Good going, douchebag.

Scout

May 13, 2022, 9:23:29 AM5/13/22

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Heck and as shown with the XL pipeline on day 1... even if you get the
permits, studies, approvals and authorization.. one idiot in the white house
can later arbitrarily shut you down for a lose of billions of dollars.. and
the best you can hope for is MAYBE being allowed to sue the federal
government for damages.

Who would invest serious amounts of money to do anything in such a climate?

Which is after all, exactly what Biden was after, and now all of America is
paying the price for Biden's unilateral actions.

Scout

May 13, 2022, 9:23:30 AM5/13/22

"Marik" <ma...@cedxxxxn.net> wrote in message
> On 12 May 2022, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> posted some

>>> So you admit your side has no accomplishments.
>>
>> I'm admitting no such thing, we have the lowest unemployment rate in
>> 50 years, also Biden passed of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan
>
> Lazy-assed Democrats who refuse to work don't get counted in the
> unemployment numbers. Help wanted signs everywhere, no Democrats want to
> work.

Yep, unemployment number are based on those getting unemployment.. those for
whom such benefits weren't applied for, have run out, or otherwise aren't
being collected

For example, take 100,000 people, who lost their jobs during Covid, then
their unemployment ran out and they signed up for welfare... they are no
longer counted as unemployed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 13, 2022, 12:21:38 PM5/13/22
On Fri, 13 May 2022 07:44:36 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I have a friend

Now we know you're lying.

25.BX945

May 14, 2022, 12:25:49 AM5/14/22
Hey, this is the WHOLE IDEA - trash the USA. Joe's
puppeteers are America-haters and de-facto, or
outright, Chinese agents.

Once the GOP gets the majority - time for TREASON trials.

Joe himself - not guilty for reasons of (severely) diminished
mental capacity.

Scout

May 16, 2022, 11:41:05 AM5/16/22

"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in message
No, because he committed the treason while he had his mental capacity and we
have his video confession of him voluntarily admitting to his crime.