Re: How the hell is Fauxchi worth over 10 million $ ?

soup

Jan 17, 2022, 4:36:23 PM1/17/22
On 2022-01-17, USA Est.1776 <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ain't it great to be working for the US Government paid by tax payers

The same way Biden's family got rich.
Corruption.

--
Soup

Stephen

Jan 17, 2022, 5:23:35 PM1/17/22
Why would Glasser Michael Snit trust me if you believe there's a possibility
that William Poaster uses forged accounts? That really works in your brain?
This is the so-called improved 'model' by those calling themselves 'liberals',
you must 'absolve' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're presumed
guilty until you stop posting... a thing that isn't possible in this story.
Glasser Michael Snit's computer has more cores than William Poaster's.
Glasser Michael Snit wins. William Poaster loses. Simple as that. One day,
if you bother to focus... you would see that William Poaster's plan is
to 'accidentally' incite people and then play 'dupe'. And you do realize
that it isn't impossible for William Poaster to be doing this, or paying
one of his programmer "friends" to do it. I'm getting false positives in
my kill filter. I'm guessing the pea-brained whackadoodle is unable to
control his own actions. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/1975_annual_meeting_program.pdf

Lefty Lundquist

Jan 17, 2022, 5:55:18 PM1/17/22
They both made lucrative real estate investments.
You could do the same if you weren't on welfare.

--
Lefty Lundquist

-hh

Jan 17, 2022, 7:58:36 PM1/17/22
The ironic part is that neither realize that as per the
“25x” rule of thumb:

< https://www.thayerfinancial.com/2021/11/24/how-much-does-retirement-cost-using-the-25x-rule-to-create-your-financial-plan/>

…being at $10M net worth is about right .. but only if he was age 65.

Since he’s much older & worked 15 more years, he’s actually worth less
than what he should have been saving for, for his income level.

-hh

William T

Jan 17, 2022, 8:14:47 PM1/17/22
-hh <recscub...@huntzinger.com> wrote in

> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 5:55:18 PM UTC-5, Lefty Lundquist
> wrote:
>

>> > The same way Biden's family got rich.
>> > Corruption.
>> >

>> They both made lucrative real estate investments.
>> You could do the same if you weren't on welfare.
>
> The ironic part is that neither realize that

you are an asshole.
Everyone else does though.

vallor 🚀

Jan 17, 2022, 8:53:12 PM1/17/22
No, _you_ are the "asshole".[*]

You're dragging a significant portion of current off-topic chatter
into the cola froup.

Please drag it all back out, or post about Linux.

I mean, sheesh, this is an actual comp.* group.

(You are welcome to come over and be Linux snooty with us, of course.)

--
-v
[*] A lot of times, I'm one, too.

William T

Jan 17, 2022, 9:21:05 PM1/17/22
vallor =?UTF-8?b?8J+agA==?= <val...@cultnix.org> wrote in
Who died and made you boss?
Are you still bald and overweight Scott Doty?
Asking for a friend.

COLA is dead.
Linux sucks and everyone knows it.
You should be thankful that at least some posts make it into that necro
group.

-hh

Jan 17, 2022, 9:25:46 PM1/17/22
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 8:53:12 PM UTC-5, vallor 🚀 wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:14:44 -0000 (UTC), William T wrote:
> > -hh wrote:
> >> …
> >> The ironic part is that neither realize that [that amount is below
> >> retirement savings recommendations for his income & age]
> >
> > you are an asshole. ..
>
> No, _you_ are the "asshole".[*]

And a fiscally deficient one at that.

> You're dragging a significant portion of current off-topic chatter
> into the cola froup.
>
> Please drag it all back out, or post about Linux.
>
> I mean, sheesh, this is an actual comp.* group.
>
> (You are welcome to come over and be Linux snooty with us, of course.)

FWIW, I did figure out a solution to the Apple monitor brightness control
issue I’d mentioned the other day… turns out there’s a MacOS app
called Lunar (& lite version of same) which fills the gap, so I don’t need
to worry about a Linux VM for that.

-hh

pothead

Jan 18, 2022, 10:29:13 AM1/18/22
On 2022-01-18, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> wrote:
> On 1/17/2022 1:31 PM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
>> Ain't
>
> There is no evidence Dr. Fauci has a net worth of $10 million. You got that
> from another neo-Nazi lie site.

How about from Forbes?

<https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2022/01/15/disclosures-released-
dr-fauci-household-profits-exceeded-17-million-in-2020--included-income-
royalties-travel-perks-and-investment-gains/?sh=efd2f9c7d5f7>

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Jan 18, 2022, 10:56:13 AM1/18/22
After deleting all the sock puppets from Kelly Phillips, it's primarily
just Kelly Phillips producing the vast majority of the trollcrap. Crystal
clear. And both downright jealous morons. No no hell no. He never agreed
to stop flooding. He lied about his trolling just as you would expect.

Don't be insane, dog... even you have blocked that imbecile. Given what
he is nobody could condemn me for pushing to be rid of his nonsensical form
of nonsense.

Just look at the effort Snit once again had to spend to get Kelly Phillips
able to pull messages from a message server via scripting. Snit once again,
took mistreatment from Kelly Phillips, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated,
response - that I feel Snit was owed for the trouble and time he spent on
the explaination. Lines of text containing hints and signs.

Pay for a record check on Kelly Phillips and you will discover that he
was in prison for a long time. The sites do not go into that amount of specificity
and court reports need to be subpoenaed.

-
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

vallor 🚀

Jan 18, 2022, 1:06:39 PM1/18/22
No one did. You can continue to be an asshole, that's your business.

> COLA is dead.

Thanks to you and your ilk. Great job, kthxbai.

> Linux sucks and everyone knows it.

The world runs on Linux.

> You should be thankful that at least some posts make it into that necro
> group.

I'm grateful for your attention in this matter.

--
-v

vallor 🚀

Jan 18, 2022, 1:09:27 PM1/18/22