The Black-White IQ gap is not shrinking

K.Wills

Jun 1, 2023, 11:13:15 AM6/1/23
Much of the madness of the 2020s, such as the post George Floyd murder and car crash sprees and
California's reparations plans, is likely attributable to blacks figuring out that they weren't
going to catch up but that they could guilt-trip whites into paying reparations because whites
have been disarmed of mentioning the IQ and crime gaps.

A new culture in which the basic truths of the social sciences are widely discussed would be a
better one than what we have been saddled with in the present decade.

Mind the Gap
Steve Sailer

https://www.takimag.com/article/mind-the-gap/

IQ and academic achievement gaps are stubborn things. They're tried pretty much everything
and neither have appreciably budged, even though they've watered down grading standards to
make even the retarded seem intelligent. The morons who don't accept these truths are the
same ones screaming and cursing Whitey as the cause, even though they are really angry
at Nature itself.

--
K.Wills
counselor.

Clinton Foundation

Jun 1, 2023, 4:28:22 PM6/1/23
On 01 Jun 2023, "K.Wills" <j...@127.0.0.1.net> posted some

> Much of the madness of the 2020s, such as the post George Floyd murder
> and car crash sprees and
> California's reparations plans, is likely attributable to blacks
> figuring out that they weren't
> going to catch up but that they could guilt-trip whites into paying
> reparations because whites have been disarmed of mentioning the IQ and
> crime gaps.
>
> A new culture in which the basic truths of the social sciences are
> widely discussed would be a better one than what we have been saddled
> with in the present decade.
>
> Mind the Gap
> Steve Sailer
>
> https://www.takimag.com/article/mind-the-gap/
>
> IQ and academic achievement gaps are stubborn things. They're tried
> pretty much everything and neither have appreciably budged, even
> though they've watered down grading standards to make even the
> retarded seem intelligent. The morons who don't accept these truths
> are the same ones screaming and cursing Whitey as the cause, even
> though they are really angry at Nature itself.

Some animals refuse to evolve.

The animals at center focus have had 160 years to improve their standing
and will not. They have resisted, fought, delayed, and protested at every
oppotunity offered. Some of them can't even dress themselves properly and
they are expected to elevate themselves intellectually?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPHmeMSWAAAx76m?format=jpg&name=small

In most advanced societies, sick animals such as these would be humanely
dispatched, collected into a huge pile and turned into fuel or fertilizer.

The Jews

Jun 1, 2023, 5:07:57 PM6/1/23

K.Wills

Jun 5, 2023, 9:43:12 AM6/5/23
In article <u5av12$is9$1...@toxic.dizum.net>, hd...@hillaryclinton.com says...
The war was lost sometime in the early 60s. We lost. Look around you.

There will be no race war, no final straw, no one will rise up or do
anything. It's over.

I don't understand the 'someday' people. At what point is it obvious
that the war was already fought and lost? Blacks have already destroyed
most of our major cities, we had a black President, black politicians,
we have defunding the police, sanctioned racism against white people, blacks
are given everything for free and coddled from cradle to grave, and white people's
brains are so scrambled they don't even know what gender they are.

Let's pretend that the big race war happens and you win. What do you win? A country
full of blacks? Is that your prize? What will you do then? Mass deportations? Be real,
that's just a fantasy. They've already shit in your glass of milk, you can't clean it out.