Roy Schestowitz for COLA Executive Director

High Plains Thumper

Jun 25, 2011, 7:39:36 AM6/25/11
I vote Roy for COLA Executive Director.

--
HPT

Hardon

Jun 25, 2011, 7:59:36 AM6/25/11
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 05:39:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> I vote Roy for COLA Executive Director.

COLA flatfish troll terminator. Roy's return seems to have killed the
flatfish. :-)

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 25, 2011, 9:03:54 AM6/25/11
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> I vote Roy for COLA Executive Director.

Second!!!11!!!21!
--
Maybe I should cut the power before I-- ZZZAAPPOWWWWWW

[tv]

High Plains Thumper

Jun 25, 2011, 11:45:27 AM6/25/11
Hardon wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> I vote Roy for COLA Executive Director.
>
> COLA flatfish troll terminator. Roy's return seems to have killed the
> flatfish. :-)

About time for that stalker libeller anti-Linux astroturfer to go.

--
HPT

RonB

Jun 25, 2011, 2:36:58 PM6/25/11

It was probably about time for flatline to shed its skin and move into
another nym anyhow.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581