Flatfish - Microsoft Shill, Threatens w/Firearms, Homophobia

Anonymous

Aug 8, 2010, 5:06:52 PM8/8/10
From: Moshe <goldee_loxnbag...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Running
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:21:16 -0400

<Quote>
On 20 Jun 2010 21:19:00 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> My worry at the moment is a stupid dog owner who doesn't control their
> dog. It sees me from 100 metres away and comes running over, snarling
> and snapping at me. I worry that I'm going to trip over the stupid thing
> and go down hard. The stupid dog owner reacted with screaming and
> insults when I told them to control their dog.... oh well..

We have that problem where I live because the leash laws
are very liberal = non-existent.

I ride a bike and have the same problem.

Maybe one day I'll carry my Glock and shoot the owner.
It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner.

hahahha!
</Quote>

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2985kwx

From: Moshe <goldee_loxnbag...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Waaaaah! Waaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:00:43 -0400

<Quote>
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:50:57 -0400, One Shot, One Kill
wrote:
> "Gregory Shearman" <ZekeGreg...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> On 2010-06-22, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Is "One Shit" the Bee?
>>
>> No. If it were the beetroll then It'd be filtered here. This shadow
>> troll appears from time to time. Probably a stalker too, in real life.
>
> it is very cute how you 4 faggots are giving each other a nice leg
> humping
> and reach around.

They jump around like a bunch of "Kansas City Faggots".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gj9uEeuDtQ

(jump to 0.47)

> you, chrisv, gidget and liarnut should all get a room and continue your
> little party.

Could you imagine the stench in that room?

The motel cleaning staff would have to fumigate it after
those bozos were through "Road Glidin' Don" up the
Hershey Highway.
</Quote>

http://preview.tinyurl.com/26z49w5

From: Moshe <goldee_loxnbag...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux
Subject: Re: techradar says win7 has killed the linux desktop
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:08:33 -0400

<Quote>
Linux has had many opportunities to capitalize on
Microsoft's blunders. Windows ME, various security
gaffs, Windows XP getting "old", horrible Microsoft
advertising (Seinfeld) and finally Vista.

Instead of taking advantage of these goof ups, the Linux
community has done what it does best. Whine about how
Microsoft is killing Linux with bad press. In other
words blaming everyone and everything but Linux itself,
for Linux's failure to gain on the desktop.

The failure of Linux netbooks is just icing on the cake.

Windows 7 is getting excellent reviews and the buying
public love it. Just look on Newegg or Amazon at the
reviews.
This most certainly was not the case with Vista which
people hated for the most part.

Yes Linux has had it's chance at the desktop market, but
Microsoft Windows 7 is making any gains that Linux
"might" have gotten, irrelevant.

Windows 7 is gorgeous looking, has features people are
interested in using, is well supported while Linux still
continues to release the "distribution of the day" as it
drives itself deeper and deeper into fragmentation and
confusion.
And finally, if Canonical can't manage to release a
version of Ubuntu that isn't full of bugs, why doesn't
it step aside and start funding a distribution that
*can* manage to release a stable version.
Something like SuSE or Fedora.

Windows 7 is the final nail in the Linux desktop.
</Quote>

http://preview.tinyurl.com/23npgdq

Read the rest at http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted