Yay! More Awesome Toolbars! Imgburn & ask.com

Justin

Mar 27, 2010, 5:17:20 PM3/27/10
So let me get this straight - free software is the best, right?
How many applications on Windows *don't* ask you to install some stupid
toolbar? I don't see this on Snow Leopard. I have yet to encounter any
toolbar option on any application install routine on the Mac.
How long will it take until all "free" software is add or toolbar
supported?
How much of a kickback did the nice folks at ask.com give the kids at
Imgburn to improve their software? Even with that money they still
can't get SPTI to work properly on Windows 7.
Yet, on my Mac, burn.app works perfectly! and its free.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7358/imgburnask.jpg

The ASK toolbar makes browsning more convenient!! WOW! That's awesome!
Will it be just as good as the infamous BonziBUDDY?
Oh no! I really missed out. BonziBUDDY wasn't available for OSX.

Joel

Mar 27, 2010, 5:21:44 PM3/27/10
Justin <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote:

Welcome back!!! :)

--
Joel Crump

Justin

Mar 27, 2010, 5:39:50 PM3/27/10
In article <hmtsq5hvsm3l6urt0...@4ax.com>,
Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Its great to be back! I'm just so sad I missed out on Bonzi Buddy.

Joel

Mar 27, 2010, 6:43:26 PM3/27/10
Justin <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote:

>> Welcome back!!! :)
>
>Its great to be back! I'm just so sad I missed out on Bonzi Buddy.

Too bad about that. ;) I did buy a MacBook while you were gone,
though.

--
Joel Crump

MuahMan

Mar 27, 2010, 7:07:17 PM3/27/10

I hate that shit. It's like when you load iTunes and it tries to
install Safari (malware) and Quicktime (super malware).

Joel

Mar 27, 2010, 7:16:31 PM3/27/10
MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I hate that shit. It's like when you load iTunes and it tries to
>install Safari (malware) and Quicktime (super malware).

I'm not a big fan of iTunes for Windows, but the music store does have
the best selection. I check Amazon first, but I'll go on iTunes just
long enough to buy it if Amazon doesn't have it.

--
Joel Crump

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 7:35:42 PM3/27/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just try to get rid of Apple software updater. Not impossible, just not
worth the trouble.

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 8:34:54 PM3/27/10

"Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

Very simple fix - uncheck the little box - Wahla! no toolbar installed.
With downloads, its best not to indiscriminately click everything without
reading first.

Justin

Mar 27, 2010, 9:06:47 PM3/27/10
In article <aDwrn.124294$2r7.1...@newsfe05.iad>,
"Mocassin joe" <joemoc...@aol.com> wrote:

Yeah, sort of like how its really easy to uninstall The Windows updater.
Or Internet Explorer. I mean, only an idiot would want to use something
other than IE.

RonB

Mar 27, 2010, 9:40:14 PM3/27/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:34:54 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:

> Very simple fix - uncheck the little box - Wahla! no toolbar installed.
> With downloads, its best not to indiscriminately click everything
> without reading first.

Avast! now comes with Google-Chrome (and you can uncheck that if you want)
but on the two XP computers I built/rebuilt since they started doing this,
I've just let it load Chrome. It's better than one of those damn toolbars.

I fixed a computer for a friend (IE couldn't run Flash in Vista) and they
had at least six toolbars running. It was crazy, this tiny little space in
the middle that actually displayed web pages.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

Hadron

Mar 27, 2010, 8:46:33 PM3/27/10
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:34:54 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:
>
>> Very simple fix - uncheck the little box - Wahla! no toolbar installed.
>> With downloads, its best not to indiscriminately click everything
>> without reading first.
>
> Avast! now comes with Google-Chrome (and you can uncheck that if you want)
> but on the two XP computers I built/rebuilt since they started doing this,
> I've just let it load Chrome. It's better than one of those damn toolbars.
>
> I fixed a computer for a friend (IE couldn't run Flash in Vista) and they
> had at least six toolbars running. It was crazy, this tiny little space in
> the middle that actually displayed web pages.

Blame the user in this case.

God knows its easy enough to stop.

As for YOU fixing Windows - dont make us laugh. You're a self confessed
idiot when it comes to maintaining Windows machine.

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 10:23:53 PM3/27/10

"Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

Well please forgive me for insulting your tender sensibilities as the
mis-communication is my fault. I should have said;. Just try to get rid of
Apple software updater in an XP machine.

Do I take it that you don't know how to remove IE or the Windows updater?
Many people don't either.? But they aren't forced to call Microsoft to do
it.

BTW; Do you even use a Windows machine?

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 10:28:14 PM3/27/10

"RonB" <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:34:54 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:
>
>> Very simple fix - uncheck the little box - Wahla! no toolbar installed.
>> With downloads, its best not to indiscriminately click everything
>> without reading first.
>
> Avast! now comes with Google-Chrome (and you can uncheck that if you want)
> but on the two XP computers I built/rebuilt since they started doing this,
> I've just let it load Chrome. It's better than one of those damn toolbars.

I tried Chrome - the worst.
I like in the following order;
IE
Safari
Firefox
Chrome

> I fixed a computer for a friend (IE couldn't run Flash in Vista) and they
> had at least six toolbars running. It was crazy, this tiny little space in
> the middle that actually displayed web pages.

Some people are *creative* in what they do to their machines.

Was the solution a point and click repair?

MuahMan

Mar 27, 2010, 10:45:45 PM3/27/10
On Mar 27, 7:35 pm, "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The Apple Updater is the only virus I've had on my Windows Machine in
over 10 years. It refuses to leave my computer.

MuahMan

Mar 27, 2010, 10:48:04 PM3/27/10
On Mar 27, 10:23 pm, "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

> > In article <aDwrn.124294$2r7.111...@newsfe05.iad>,
> > "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I hate that shit. It's like when you load iTunes and it tries to
> >> install Safari (malware) and Quicktime (super malware).
>
> >> Just try to get rid of Apple software updater.  Not impossible, just not
> >> worth the trouble.
>
> > Yeah, sort of like how its really easy to uninstall The Windows updater.
> > Or Internet Explorer.  I mean, only an idiot would want to use something
> > other than IE.
>
> Well please forgive me for insulting your tender sensibilities as the
> mis-communication is my fault.  I should have said;. Just try to get rid of
> Apple software updater in an XP machine.
>
> Do I take it that you don't know how to remove IE or the Windows updater?
> Many people don't either.? But they aren't forced to call Microsoft to do
> it.
>
> BTW;  Do you even use a Windows machine?

EVERYONE uses a Windows machine. Literally 100% of people on the
planet use a Windows machine on a daily basis. Mac fanboi or not. They
have to get through the day.

RonB

Mar 27, 2010, 10:57:34 PM3/27/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:28:14 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:

> "RonB" <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:34:54 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:
>>
>>> Very simple fix - uncheck the little box - Wahla! no toolbar
>>> installed. With downloads, its best not to indiscriminately click
>>> everything without reading first.
>>
>> Avast! now comes with Google-Chrome (and you can uncheck that if you
>> want) but on the two XP computers I built/rebuilt since they started
>> doing this, I've just let it load Chrome. It's better than one of those
>> damn toolbars.
>
> I tried Chrome - the worst.
> I like in the following order;
> IE
> Safari
> Firefox
> Chrome

Never used IE (except when forced to at work) -- started with Netscape,
stayed with that until Mozilla and then Firefox. I do have three web
browsers on this computer. Chrome gets the most use, mostly because it's
fast and has a very simple interface, which dedicates more space to the
web pages and less to itself. Then comes Firefox -- which I have to use
when watching Hulu or other Flash content. And Opera, which I use for its
mail client on this machine mostly. If I had to pick one (and only one) I
would choose Firefox because it handles PDF documents and Flash right. But
Opera wouldn't be far behind. Chrome is still in beta -- at least the
version I have on this machine is beta.

>> I fixed a computer for a friend (IE couldn't run Flash in Vista) and
>> they had at least six toolbars running. It was crazy, this tiny little
>> space in the middle that actually displayed web pages.
>
> Some people are *creative* in what they do to their machines.
>
> Was the solution a point and click repair?

No, there was something more, I think a permission issue -- I sent myself
an email about it (let's see if I can find it). The first thing I did was
download Firefox, load its Flash plugin to determine that nothing was
wrong with Flash itself. Then I Googled for the solution and was able to
fix IE also... I think this is what I did...

~~
Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Right click on both 'Flash9b.ocx' and 'FlashUtil9b.exe', and chose
properties.

In properties choose the 'security' tab > Click on the 'everyone' account,
and the button called 'edit' and then tick the box called 'allow full
control' and also choose your own Windows local account name.

Once you have done this for both files run the FlashUtil9b.exe and it
should install and update and tell you to restart. Do so and you should
find that YouTube and other sites that use flash now work.
~~

I think this is what fixed it -- but I may have had to Google some more
when I got there. Can't remember for sure now.

RonB

Mar 27, 2010, 11:02:41 PM3/27/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:48:04 -0700, MuahMan wrote:

> EVERYONE uses a Windows machine. Literally 100% of people on the planet
> use a Windows machine on a daily basis. Mac fanboi or not. They have to
> get through the day.

Bullshit.

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 11:32:14 PM3/27/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

They're trying hard to push that outdated POS QuickTime.

Mocassin joe

Mar 27, 2010, 11:33:55 PM3/27/10

"RonB" <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the input.

RonB

Mar 27, 2010, 11:42:27 PM3/27/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:33:55 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:

> "RonB" <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> I think this is what fixed it -- but I may have had to Google some more

>> when I got there. Can't remember for sure now.
>

> Thanks for the input.

Now I remember. I think they were up to Flash 10, so the file names
weren't the same -- and I think I only had to change one file's
permission, instead of two.

MuahMan

Mar 28, 2010, 12:00:53 AM3/28/10
On Mar 27, 11:02 pm, RonB <ronb02NOS...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:48:04 -0700, MuahMan wrote:
> > EVERYONE uses a Windows machine. Literally 100% of people on the planet
> > use a Windows machine on a daily basis. Mac fanboi or not. They have to
> > get through the day.
>
> Bullshit.

"Never used IE (except when forced to at work) "

RonB

RonB

Mar 28, 2010, 12:07:10 AM3/28/10

Yeah, and I used to use Windows at home, too. But I don't now -- either at
work or at home.

Brilliant you're not.

MuahMan

Mar 28, 2010, 12:09:10 AM3/28/10

Damn does it suck being unemployed?

RonB

Mar 28, 2010, 12:13:16 AM3/28/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:09:10 -0700, MuahMan wrote:

> Damn does it suck being unemployed?

I don't know. Tell me, does it?

MuahMan

Mar 28, 2010, 12:16:26 AM3/28/10

You're the one that said you don't use Windows. Which means you don't
have a job.

Justin

Mar 28, 2010, 2:34:13 AM3/28/10
In article <Q4zrn.302008$OX4....@newsfe25.iad>,
"Mocassin joe" <joemoc...@aol.com> wrote:

I serviced and supported windows for 11 years, I know all the tricks.
Windows paid my salary, but I use OSX to get things done.
No, you can't remove the Windows updater, you can only disable it. Then
You get the dopey warning - which you also have to disable.
IE can't be completely removed from Windows 7 - only the executable.

MuahMan

Mar 28, 2010, 3:23:28 AM3/28/10
On Mar 28, 2:34 am, Justin <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote:
> In article <Q4zrn.302008$OX4.50...@newsfe25.iad>,

>  "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > "Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

Sound like you use Windows to get things done according to your post.
You use Windows at work like 100% of everyone else.

but I use OSX to get things done.

organizing your MP3's isn't getting things done.

Peter Köhlmann

Mar 28, 2010, 4:10:22 AM3/28/10
MuahMan wrote:

You are trying real hard to make dumber claims than RayLopez or OxRetard.

Congrats, you succeeded
--
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats
you with experience...

Justin

Mar 28, 2010, 7:33:07 PM3/28/10
In article
<864cd165-9c84-43b7...@x12g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>,
MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote:

Way to be willfully ignorant.
You will see that I used the word "supported" past tense. I now work
for an accounting company - they're completely Mac.

Its interesting, my IT experience and dealing with the hodgepodge of
Windows problems is what convinced me to make the switch. I was going
to get my MCSE - but after two classes I demanded my money back. MCSE
is such a joke its pathetic.

Justin

Mar 28, 2010, 7:34:41 PM3/28/10
In article <dc4tq5dpecnoheg66...@4ax.com>,
Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

You don't have a Zune?!?! OMG!
Everyone has a zune. 100%.
Because iPods are banned in the workplace.

Joel

Mar 28, 2010, 7:47:44 PM3/28/10
Justin <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote:

>> I'm not a big fan of iTunes for Windows, but the music store does have
>> the best selection. I check Amazon first, but I'll go on iTunes just
>> long enough to buy it if Amazon doesn't have it.
>
>You don't have a Zune?!?! OMG!
>Everyone has a zune. 100%.
>Because iPods are banned in the workplace.

My MacBook is my portable MP3 player. ;)

--
Joel Crump

Mocassin joe

Mar 28, 2010, 10:48:04 PM3/28/10

"Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

With all of the millions of Windows problems to fix and make money with -
you work on a few Macs that never need fixing? What kind of career move is
that - backwards?

Chance Furlong

Mar 28, 2010, 10:59:45 PM3/28/10
In article <GxUrn.18192$iu2....@newsfe15.iad>,
"Mocassin joe" <joemoc...@aol.com> wrote:

> "Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

> > Way to be willfully ignorant.

> > You will see that I used the word "supported" in the past tense. I now work
> > for an accounting company, they are completely Mac.
> >
> > It is interesting, my IT experience and dealing with the hodgepodge of

> > Windows problems is what convinced me to make the switch. I was going

> > to get my MCSE, but after two classes I demanded my money back. MCSE
> > is such a joke it is pathetic.
>
> With all of the millions of Windows problems to fix and make money with,

> you work on a few Macs that never need fixing? What kind of career move is

> that, backwards?

How was Justin's career move to a Mac company "backwards?" The only move
backwards is your desire for verbal abuse you enjoy getting here.

Mocassin joe

Mar 28, 2010, 11:22:52 PM3/28/10

"Chance Furlong" <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote in message

Don't talk to me, Asshole.

MuahMan

Mar 29, 2010, 12:03:51 AM3/29/10
On Mar 28, 10:48 pm, "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <864cd165-9c84-43b7-bb31-8d1ba1f02...@x12g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>,

He works making copies for an accountant. His boss has a Mac and work
out of his home office. There are NO macs at any real place of
business.

Mocassin joe

Mar 29, 2010, 9:06:11 AM3/29/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have never seen a Mac in any operation in all my years of doing business.

chrisv

Mar 29, 2010, 10:11:56 AM3/29/10
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>MuahMan wrote:
>>
>> You're the one that said you don't use Windows. Which means you don't
>> have a job.
>
>You are trying real hard to make dumber claims than RayLopez or OxRetard.
>
>Congrats, you succeeded

Some people appear to wear their stupidity like it's a badge of honor.

MuahMan

Mar 29, 2010, 10:15:13 AM3/29/10

Neither has anyone else. Last time I saw a Mac at a real business was
at Motorola. Of course part of my job at the iDen plant in Plantation,
FL was to round up all the Macs and pile them up in the dumpster. They
got thrown out along with the Mac support staff of long black trench
coat wearing weirdos.

Clogwog

Mar 29, 2010, 11:17:06 AM3/29/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht
This is not a nice way to adress Peter, allthough I agree!
*PLONK*

One Shot, One Kill

Mar 29, 2010, 11:17:27 AM3/29/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> [...]

chrisv is a stupid piece of shit. chrisv is a liar.

cc

Mar 29, 2010, 12:33:27 PM3/29/10

You haven't seen a keyboard without a Value Meal button in all your
years of doing business either. You cashiers are just on the forefront
of technology aren't you! Care to comment on RF technologies since you
wear a radio to hear orders from other fat rednecks?

MuahMan

Mar 29, 2010, 1:54:08 PM3/29/10

Geee how original. Don't get all pissy because you use a toy computer
banished from the workplace. It was totally your choice to use a
crappy computer.

Tim Murray

Mar 29, 2010, 1:56:14 PM3/29/10
cc wrote:

> You haven't seen a keyboard without a Value Meal button in all your
> years of doing business either.

Truly LOL!

chrisv

Mar 29, 2010, 2:04:30 PM3/29/10
Tim Murray wrote:

Yeah, good one, ccretin!

--
"What monopoly?" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Mocassin joe

Mar 29, 2010, 4:59:11 PM3/29/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I was up to your neck of the woods not to long ago. At Kodak. No Macs
there.

Hilton, NY. My host drove me out there to "see the freak show". Talk about
a bunch of fat, slack jawed rednecks. Is your sister your wife? Is your
brother your mothers husband? Try to realize, the outside world is much
different than Hilton, NY. We don't inbreed out here.

cc

Mar 30, 2010, 10:41:35 AM3/30/10

I use Windows dick hole. Remove Mocassin Joe's dick from your mouth
before you respond next time.

cc

Mar 30, 2010, 10:46:34 AM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 4:59 pm, "Cum Guzzler #1" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kodak is not my neck of the woods retard. I didn't know McDonald's
delivered though.

> Hilton, NY.  My host drove me out there to "see the freak show". Talk about
> a bunch of fat, slack jawed rednecks.  Is your sister your wife? Is your
> brother your mothers husband? Try to realize, the outside world is much
> different than Hilton, NY.  We don't inbreed out here.

I've never been to Hilton NY. You're an idiot who doesn't know what an
IP lookup means. Sandwhich Artists like yourself should stick to cash
registers and all fryer related software only. Nice copy on the
redneck insult though, very flattering.

cc

Mar 30, 2010, 10:46:59 AM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 2:04 pm, Dumbass Retard <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Tim Murray wrote:
> >cc wrote:
>
> >> You haven't seen a keyboard without a Value Meal button in all your
> >> years of doing business either.
>
> >Truly LOL!
>
> Yeah, good one, ccretin!

Why don't you just shut the hell up?

Mocassin joe

Mar 30, 2010, 11:28:47 AM3/30/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Well I guess a new door has opened for you.

> Hilton, NY. My host drove me out there to "see the freak show". Talk about
> a bunch of fat, slack jawed rednecks. Is your sister your wife? Is your
> brother your mothers husband? Try to realize, the outside world is much
> different than Hilton, NY. We don't inbreed out here.

I've never been to Hilton NY. You're an idiot who doesn't know what an
IP lookup means. Sandwhich Artists like yourself should stick to cash
registers and all fryer related software only. Nice copy on the
redneck insult though, very flattering.

You don't have to thank me for the compliment. I always give credit where
it's due.

MuahMan

Mar 30, 2010, 1:00:30 PM3/30/10

lol

You got CC all fired up.

cc

Mar 30, 2010, 3:33:49 PM3/30/10

"I know you are but what am I?"

> > Hilton, NY. My host drove me out there to "see the freak show". Talk about
> > a bunch of fat, slack jawed rednecks. Is your sister your wife? Is your
> > brother your mothers husband? Try to realize, the outside world is much
> > different than Hilton, NY. We don't inbreed out here.
>
> I've never been to Hilton NY. You're an idiot who doesn't know what an
> IP lookup means. Sandwhich Artists like yourself should stick to cash
> registers and all fryer related software only. Nice copy on the
> redneck insult though, very flattering.
>
> You don't have to thank me for the compliment.  I always give credit where
> it's due.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Good god, you really are a fucking retard.

cc

Mar 30, 2010, 3:34:29 PM3/30/10
On Mar 30, 1:00 pm, Cum Guzzler #2 <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Slurp, slurp, slurp.

Mocassin joe

Mar 30, 2010, 4:26:31 PM3/30/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why do you niggers always try to play the role reversal card? You really
are a stupid shit. Why don't you jump in front of a fast moving train. You
are wasting our precious air.

Justin

Mar 30, 2010, 6:56:18 PM3/30/10
In article <GxUrn.18192$iu2....@newsfe15.iad>,
"Mocassin joe" <joemoc...@aol.com> wrote:

Well, if you *must* know the reasoning behind my career decisions; I
have two degrees; Bachelor's in Computer Science, MBA and in a year I'll
have another degree in Accounting.
The firm I'm working for is a small business, so not only can I do taxes
and produce financial reports, but I can fix 99% of any computer related
issues - thanks to my ten years of IT experience.
So, thanks for the heads up kiddo; I'm sure whoever you're working for
is just waiting for someone more qualified to come along.

Mocassin joe

Mar 30, 2010, 9:34:45 PM3/30/10

"Justin" <jus...@nobecauseihatespam.com> wrote in message

I hire people like you. And underpay them like your boss.

BTW; I can do taxes and financial reports also, and my degree isn't even in
Accounting, but I hire a CPA for that anyway. . . I also hire a guy to fix
my computers. Your boss has it good. After doing taxes and filing reports,
you fix the printer, computer and shredder.

Now run along, sonny.

Beede

Mar 30, 2010, 11:13:18 PM3/30/10

Fix? Fix what? Macs?

cc

Mar 31, 2010, 9:29:04 AM3/31/10

You played the role reversal card you inbred hick. God damn, all you
can do is copy insults. Put down the god damn big mac and get an
education you fat piece of shit. Don't worry, one of your inbred
siblings that you're sleeping with will take over the fryer for you.
You're a fat, lonely, redneck with a high school education and a job
flipping burgers and/or ringing up value meals. Why they let poor
retards like yourself spend money on Internet access and fast food,
I'll never know.

Mocassin joe

Mar 31, 2010, 6:11:02 PM3/31/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You seem to have me confused with the other branch of your family , nigger.

When I see have not, slack jawed Red Necks like you I always take comfort in
my money. It's nice to know that I can buy everything you own (if I really
wanted low buck shit) many times over. I take comfort in being in the 1%
that controls 90%.

Didn't like the train idea? I would tell you to jump off a high building
instead, but a "high" building in your neck of the woods is a one room one
story.

Try to be more original, nigger - don't play the role reversal game.

cc

Apr 1, 2010, 8:58:09 AM4/1/10
On Mar 31, 6:11 pm, "Cum Guzzler #1" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ohh look, another mighty Keyboard Warrior. One who thinks it's
original to call people a nigger, and to use the redneck insults that
I already used. I touched a nerve didn't I, talking about your lack of
education? I emailed you my address. Please feel free to come and call
me nigger to my face oh mighty Keyboard Warrior. Or feel free to email
me your address and I'll come to you. I don't want you to lose your
burger flipping job. Unlike you, I can afford to take a day off and
fly somewhere. I'm sure you're not afraid to call a nigger like me
that to his face, now are you?

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 9:19:35 AM4/1/10
cc <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Ohh look, another mighty Keyboard Warrior. One who thinks it's
>original to call people a nigger, and to use the redneck insults that
>I already used. I touched a nerve didn't I, talking about your lack of
>education? I emailed you my address. Please feel free to come and call
>me nigger to my face oh mighty Keyboard Warrior. Or feel free to email
>me your address and I'll come to you. I don't want you to lose your
>burger flipping job. Unlike you, I can afford to take a day off and
>fly somewhere. I'm sure you're not afraid to call a nigger like me
>that to his face, now are you?

I'm sure a lot of people remember the "black KKK guy" sketch on Dave
Chappelle's show, a few years ago. The character is blind, and no
one's ever told him he's black. He hears some young white guys in the
next car listening to rap, and yells at them to turn it down, calling
them the N-word. As his car pulls away, one of the young guys says,
"Did he just call us niggers? Awesome!", and high-fives his friend.

The N-word is a compliment, if you think about it. Black people are
taking over everything. And, as Will Smith's character in "Men In
Black" said, making it look good.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 11:00:35 AM4/1/10
On 4/1/2010 9:19 AM, Joel wrote:

> The N-word is a compliment, if you think about it. Black people are
> taking over everything.

Especially jails and prisons and welfare rolls.

> And, as Will Smith's character in "Men In
> Black" said, making it look good.

Huge bootlips and noses do NOT look good.

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 11:21:33 AM4/1/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

Uh, congrats at looking like such a retarded prick, cracker.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 11:55:45 AM4/1/10

Truth hurts, eh jigaboo?

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 12:16:41 PM4/1/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

You mean like the truth of how the president is black, the best golfer
is black, black music is wildly popular among white people, etc.,
etc., etc.?

You're going down, White America.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 12:25:26 PM4/1/10

Then what? The United States of Subhuman Hellhole Africa?

Don't get me started...

Mocassin joe

Apr 1, 2010, 1:35:33 PM4/1/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You're ranting and babbling now, nigger. Try to use your own copy instead
of mine, even though you're to stupid a Redneck to do so. It looks like I
"touched a nerve".

Come on down to Florida, nigger. Better yet, eat a gun. You are a waste of
skin and air.

"Keyboard Warrior", I coined that one to, come to think of it.

Try something original, you stupid, slovenly, unwashed, Redneck. Choke on a
pound of swine fat, pig fucker.

Mocassin joe

Apr 1, 2010, 1:37:38 PM4/1/10

"Joel" <joel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That Redneck motherfucker is too stupid to realize a compliment. He's a
white nigger, which is as low as you can go.

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 2:10:51 PM4/1/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>>> Truth hurts, eh jigaboo?
>>
>> You mean like the truth of how the president is black, the best golfer
>> is black, black music is wildly popular among white people, etc.,
>> etc., etc.?
>>
>> You're going down, White America.
>
>Then what? The United States of Subhuman Hellhole Africa?
>
>Don't get me started...

I pity you, man. You seem really angry or misled.

--
Joel Crump

cc

Apr 1, 2010, 2:21:24 PM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 1:37 pm, "Mocassin joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Joel" <joelcr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm black you fucking moron.

cc

Apr 1, 2010, 2:24:37 PM4/1/10

Yes, I believe you did. You got upset when I pointed out that you're a
moron with no education, and I got upset when you called me a nigger.

> Come on down to Florida, nigger.  Better yet, eat a gun. You are a waste of
> skin and air.

Email me back then, you fat redneck asshole. I'd be happy to come down
to Florida. You're not chickenshit are you?

> "Keyboard Warrior", I coined that one to, come to think of it.

Haha I bet.

> Try something original, you stupid, slovenly, unwashed, Redneck.  Choke on a
> pound of swine fat, pig fucker

Your idea of originality is copying me. I can't really copy myself now
can I?

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 3:15:16 PM4/1/10

Every time I'm driving my rental car out of Hartsfield
International and go under the MARTA I think of you and have a
good laugh.

ie: Moving ****** etc

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 3:20:23 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:25:26 -0400, DFS wrote:

But.........

Isn't Africa the cradle of civilization?

Wasn't math, language, science etc invented there?

That's what is being taught to children in schools these days.

Puzzles me seeing as a good part of the continent is still living
in grass huts and eating their young....

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 3:39:26 PM4/1/10
Moshe <goldee_l...@gmail.com> wrote:

>But.........
>
>Isn't Africa the cradle of civilization?
>
>Wasn't math, language, science etc invented there?
>
>That's what is being taught to children in schools these days.
>
>Puzzles me seeing as a good part of the continent is still living
>in grass huts and eating their young....

I'm sure the white devils who caused all imaginable havoc in Africa
and other parts of the world had nothing to do with the problems
today. And then they have the nerve to look down on the races they
damn near destroyed. White people's greatest technological
advancement was the firearm - that's the one that let them control
everything. From there, the rest was inevitable. Superior? Only if
one has no concept of cause and effect, and societal evolution. It
was *interrupted* for Africans, native Australians, native Americans
in what is now the U.S., etc.

--
Joel Crump

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 4:05:05 PM4/1/10

But you didn't answer the question.

So tell me Einstein, how does one person take knowledge from
another person?

IOW, let's say for arguments sake that the Egyptians stole the
concepts of mathematics from the "Africans".

So?

The Africans still have the knowledge.....

So wtf happened?

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 4:39:15 PM4/1/10
Moshe <goldee_l...@gmail.com> wrote:

>But you didn't answer the question.
>
>So tell me Einstein, how does one person take knowledge from
>another person?
>
>IOW, let's say for arguments sake that the Egyptians stole the
>concepts of mathematics from the "Africans".
>
>So?
>
>The Africans still have the knowledge.....
>
>So wtf happened?

Have you ever met anyone from Africa? I assure you, you have some
pretty ludicrous ideas of what it's like over there. Lots of
problems, to be sure, but the people are not primitive at all.

--
Joel Crump

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 5:10:58 PM4/1/10

You still haven't answered the question.

I didn't say "all of Africa" is primitive BTW.

I'll simplify it for you, assume that this cradle of civilization,
science, language, mathematics, etc is true.

So explain why the rest of the earth advanced far beyond Africa up
until the last century.

If the white man stole all of this "knowledge" from the so called
cradle of civilization, wtf happened?

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 5:30:42 PM4/1/10

You gone rize up?!?!!

Jest 'member to keep yo' eyes on de prize, and keep de dream alive!

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 5:30:49 PM4/1/10
On 4/1/2010 3:15 PM, Moshe wrote:

> Every time I'm driving my rental car out of Hartsfield
> International and go under the MARTA I think of you and have a
> good laugh.
>
> ie: Moving ****** etc

Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta

It's a classic.

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 5:30:56 PM4/1/10

uh huh... decades of civil wars, extreme ethnic violence,
hyper-inflation, ongoing epidemics of child and women rape, countries
with no government at all, countries where 1 in 10 live births are
recorded, source of hundreds of pirate attacks, constant crises of
starvation, dearth of running water, lack of medicine, lack of health
care, lack of education...

but yeah, you're right, it's a very advanced place full of civilized people.

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 5:45:01 PM4/1/10

Yep...

One time I arrived on the red eye and there was a pile up on 85 so
I had to exit at MLK Blvd....

I made some wrong turn and was in the wrong hood.

Fortunately the natural instincts that I developed having grown up
in NYC kicked in and I was out of there like bad chicken through
an intestine.

Something about check cashing joints, chicken stands and "we buy
anything" stores tends to make the hairs stand up on the back of
my neck.

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 5:46:32 PM4/1/10

Castrating young women, shunning women who have been raped by the
opposing side in a tribal war, cooking people in pots (yes it
still happens) etc....

Yea, real civilized....

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 6:01:53 PM4/1/10
On 4/1/2010 3:20 PM, Moshe wrote:

> But.........
>
> Isn't Africa the cradle of civilization?

It is. Didn't you know Tyrone the crack dealer is a descendant of kings
and queens?

Just aks Al Sharpton.

> Wasn't math, language, science etc invented there?

And yet the lowest literacy rates in the world are virtually all black
countries in Africa. Of course, literacy is a White devil concept so it
doesn't count.

> That's what is being taught to children in schools these days.

That's sad and pathetic. Hopefully parents are correcting such lies.

> Puzzles me seeing as a good part of the continent is still living
> in grass huts and eating their young....

It's the White man's fault, I tell you.

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 6:06:08 PM4/1/10

It's hard to overstate how fortunate one is to be born White in a
western country (or maybe Japanese - they're also very industrious).

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 6:06:42 PM4/1/10
On 4/1/2010 5:45 PM, Moshe wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:30:49 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> On 4/1/2010 3:15 PM, Moshe wrote:
>>
>>> Every time I'm driving my rental car out of Hartsfield
>>> International and go under the MARTA I think of you and have a
>>> good laugh.
>>>
>>> ie: Moving ****** etc
>>
>> Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta
>>
>> It's a classic.
>
> Yep...
>
> One time I arrived on the red eye and there was a pile up on 85 so
> I had to exit at MLK Blvd....
>
> I made some wrong turn and was in the wrong hood.

Sounds like Bonfire of the Vanities.

> Fortunately the natural instincts that I developed having grown up
> in NYC kicked in and I was out of there like bad chicken through
> an intestine.

Good move.

> Something about check cashing joints, chicken stands and "we buy
> anything" stores tends to make the hairs stand up on the back of
> my neck.

I used to train on a velodrome down near the airport (in a little town
called East Point). I was at a stoplight on Cleveland Ave one evening,
and a Nation of Islam idiot in a suit was running from car to car
hawking something. He refused to even look at me (I guess it's because
I'm a White devil, like Joel says).

LMAO!

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:14:29 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:01:53 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 4/1/2010 3:20 PM, Moshe wrote:
>
>> But.........
>>
>> Isn't Africa the cradle of civilization?
>
> It is. Didn't you know Tyrone the crack dealer is a descendant of kings
> and queens?
>
> Just aks Al Sharpton.

Ran into "Reverand" Al back in the late 80's in NYC.
Literally.

I was coming out of 11 Wall Street, aka NYSE and came face to face
with him as he was walking by during one of his "days of outrage".

Looked like an orangutan wearing a gold medal to me....

BTW where is his church?

Why has he never apologized for the Tawana Brawley scam?
Or as we call it here in NY, the Twanna Banana scam.

>> Wasn't math, language, science etc invented there?
>
> And yet the lowest literacy rates in the world are virtually all black
> countries in Africa. Of course, literacy is a White devil concept so it
> doesn't count.

Yep.....

>> That's what is being taught to children in schools these days.
>
> That's sad and pathetic. Hopefully parents are correcting such lies.

They can't, except at home.

If you object and attempt to bring some factual information into
your objection, you will get labeled a racist

>> Puzzles me seeing as a good part of the continent is still living
>> in grass huts and eating their young....
>
> It's the White man's fault, I tell you.

Lincoln wanted to send them back.....
Congress wouldn't approve the cost.

Chris Ahlstrom

Apr 1, 2010, 6:17:20 PM4/1/10
DFS pulled this Usenet boner:

> uh huh... decades of civil wars, extreme ethnic violence,
> hyper-inflation, ongoing epidemics of child and women rape, countries
> with no government at all, countries where 1 in 10 live births are
> recorded, source of hundreds of pirate attacks, constant crises of
> starvation, dearth of running water, lack of medicine, lack of health
> care, lack of education...

I thought you were talking about New Orleans during Katrina!

(This thread has gone very sour.)

--
Your heart is pure, and your mind clear, and your soul devout.

Chris Ahlstrom

Apr 1, 2010, 6:24:55 PM4/1/10
DFS pulled this Usenet boner:

> On 4/1/2010 3:20 PM, Moshe wrote:

<utter garbage snipped>

I believe you two are morally bankrupt.

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:30:36 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:06:42 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 4/1/2010 5:45 PM, Moshe wrote:

>>> Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta
>>>
>>> It's a classic.
>>
>> Yep...
>>
>> One time I arrived on the red eye and there was a pile up on 85 so
>> I had to exit at MLK Blvd....
>>
>> I made some wrong turn and was in the wrong hood.
>
> Sounds like Bonfire of the Vanities.

Hahaha!
Yep.

>> Fortunately the natural instincts that I developed having grown up
>> in NYC kicked in and I was out of there like bad chicken through
>> an intestine.
>
> Good move.

Time to make like Jesse Owens!

>> Something about check cashing joints, chicken stands and "we buy
>> anything" stores tends to make the hairs stand up on the back of
>> my neck.
>
> I used to train on a velodrome down near the airport (in a little town
> called East Point). I was at a stoplight on Cleveland Ave one evening,
> and a Nation of Islam idiot in a suit was running from car to car
> hawking something. He refused to even look at me (I guess it's because
> I'm a White devil, like Joel says).
>
> LMAO!

They used to have those guys in NYC handing out pamphlets etc.
They would put their hands behind their back when a white person
walked by.

I guess Mohammed doesn't like white people.

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:33:48 PM4/1/10

Chris Ahlstrom has once again been exposed as a complete idiot so
once again, true to form he runs and hides.

Seriously Liarmutt, I don't know how you can live with yourself.

Grow a spine already.

DFS

Apr 1, 2010, 6:35:15 PM4/1/10
On 4/1/2010 6:17 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> DFS pulled this Usenet boner:
>
>> uh huh... decades of civil wars, extreme ethnic violence,
>> hyper-inflation, ongoing epidemics of child and women rape, countries
>> with no government at all, countries where 1 in 10 live births are
>> recorded, source of hundreds of pirate attacks, constant crises of
>> starvation, dearth of running water, lack of medicine, lack of health
>> care, lack of education...
>
> I thought you were talking about New Orleans during Katrina!
>
> (This thread has gone very sour.)

Yep, as soon as Joel started flapping his bootlips about "White America
going down".

Mocassin joe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:35:21 PM4/1/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

My sympathies, nigger.

AZ Nomad

Apr 1, 2010, 6:35:34 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:01:53 -0400, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
>On 4/1/2010 3:20 PM, Moshe wrote:

>> But.........
>>
>> Isn't Africa the cradle of civilization?

>It is. Didn't you know Tyrone the crack dealer is a descendant of kings
>and queens?

>Just aks Al Sharpton.

>> Wasn't math, language, science etc invented there?

>And yet the lowest literacy rates in the world are virtually all black
>countries in Africa. Of course, literacy is a White devil concept so it
>doesn't count.

so what's your excuse?

Moshe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:38:50 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:35:21 -0400, Mocassin joe wrote:

> I'm black you fucking moron.
>
> My sympathies, nigger.

Shouldn't you change your nym to "Air Jordan" or something?

You know, a $200 sneaker that ghetto kids buy instead of saving
the money for college.

Mocassin joe

Apr 1, 2010, 6:45:40 PM4/1/10

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Like I give a fuck how you feel. If I heard that you were dead I wouldn't
give a shit either way.

> Come on down to Florida, nigger. Better yet, eat a gun. You are a waste of
> skin and air.

Email me back then, you fat redneck asshole. I'd be happy to come down
to Florida. You're not chickenshit are you?

And what are you going to do, nigger, bite my ankles with your one tooth? Or
punch my kneecaps. I live on Jupiter Island, not to far north of Bridge
Road. Ping me when you hit PBI. I would send my Citation but you would
probably stink it up.

> "Keyboard Warrior", I coined that one to, come to think of it.

Haha I bet.

Then you lose.

> Try something original, you stupid, slovenly, unwashed, Redneck. Choke on
> pound of swine fat, pig fucker

Your idea of originality is copying me. I can't really copy myself now
can I?

You're too fucked up to do anything, nigger. You brought a knife to a
gunfight. A fight you started.

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 7:00:32 PM4/1/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>You gone rize up?!?!!
>
>Jest 'member to keep yo' eyes on de prize, and keep de dream alive!

Ahh, DFS, my good man, you just don't see it. You appear to be what
I've heard called (and I've adopted the term for such people, since I
think it makes the most sense) an "anti-wigger" - one who has to try
too hard to be the race they were born, because they just don't
perceive and/or accept their own true black-like nature. Thank God I
grew up in the DC area - much more enlightening environment for one
whose skin contradicts his soul.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 7:01:05 PM4/1/10
Moshe <goldee_l...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>The Africans still have the knowledge.....
>>>
>>>So wtf happened?
>>
>> Have you ever met anyone from Africa? I assure you, you have some
>> pretty ludicrous ideas of what it's like over there. Lots of
>> problems, to be sure, but the people are not primitive at all.
>
>You still haven't answered the question.
>
>I didn't say "all of Africa" is primitive BTW.
>
>I'll simplify it for you, assume that this cradle of civilization,
>science, language, mathematics, etc is true.
>
>So explain why the rest of the earth advanced far beyond Africa up
>until the last century.
>
>If the white man stole all of this "knowledge" from the so called
>cradle of civilization, wtf happened?

I don't recall claiming that whitey stole any knowledge. Just that
they invaded and demolished the existing cultures.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 7:02:30 PM4/1/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>uh huh... decades of civil wars, extreme ethnic violence,
>hyper-inflation, ongoing epidemics of child and women rape, countries
>with no government at all, countries where 1 in 10 live births are
>recorded, source of hundreds of pirate attacks, constant crises of
>starvation, dearth of running water, lack of medicine, lack of health
>care, lack of education...
>
>but yeah, you're right, it's a very advanced place full of civilized people.

So, again, none of that has anything to do with residual consequences
of the actions of the colonial/slavemongering devils?

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 7:04:01 PM4/1/10
Moshe <goldee_l...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Castrating young women, shunning women who have been raped by the
>opposing side in a tribal war, cooking people in pots (yes it
>still happens) etc....
>
>Yea, real civilized....

Committing genocide and trying to make up for it by letting the
remaining people open casinos, claiming moral superiority for saving
the oppressed from the Nazis while continuing to institutionalize
racism in our own country for another couple decades, voting for
Republicans purely out of spite against "minorities" even though
right-wing policies hurt said voters *themselves* and they know it ...

Real civilized.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Apr 1, 2010, 7:08:01 PM4/1/10

Oh, gee, you hadn't said the offensive stuff *before* I did? Why is
it that anytime a black supremacist opens his/her mouth, the white
supremacists act offended, even though they're the ones who started,
nay, INVENTED the whole bloody thing?

Oh, that's right - because in reality whites are *inferior*, and thus
have always felt entitled to pretend to be superior, including via
violence and oppression, and hypocrisy. You're going down,
White America.

--
Joel Crump

GreyCloud

Apr 1, 2010, 7:55:54 PM4/1/10

All of the U.S. is being destroyed from within by extremely greedy
banksters. When the Glass-Steigler Act of 1933 was repealed in 1995, I
cashed out all of my stocks and stayed out since then. It wasn't long
till the dot com bust hit... all caused by bankers interferring with the
markets for their own purposes. And they robbed us in 2008. The bail
out was nothing more than robbery of the world. Look what happened to
Iceland... now they won't have anything to do with the central bank.
And also look at Greece. More looting of their economy. Look to the
mastermind known as George Soros. All of our problems right now stem
from total greed over money.

It is loading more messages.