Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell Blasts Pathetic Dad Who Said Lets Go Brandon to Biden

Proud Progressive

Dec 27, 2021, 2:36:05 PM12/27/21
As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
time.
Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.

<https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4024614/posts>

<https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/12/27/democrat-rep-eric-
swalwell-blasts-pathetic-dad-who-said-lets-go-brandon-biden/>

"California Democrat Eric Swalwell blasted the father who said, “Let’s
Go, Brandon,” to Joe Biden during last week’s holiday call and said
that he and the Republicans who thought the quip was funny are
“indecent to the core.”

The congressman who had an alleged affair with a Chinese spy for
several years and inexplicably still sits on the House Intelligence and
Homeland Security Committees jumped to Twitter on Christmas Day to
attack the Oregon father who delivered the LGB joke during the White
House holiday call."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 27, 2021, 2:56:11 PM12/27/21
On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 19:36:01 -0000 (UTC), Proud Progressive
<proudtobeea...@linnymail.org> wrote:

>As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
>set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
>time.
>Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.

Biden will get less respect than Trump did.

The fucker was too stupid and senile to *be* insulted. He has no idea
what's going on around him.

More people should tell Biden to go fuck himself.

pothead

Dec 27, 2021, 3:09:29 PM12/27/21
On 2021-12-27, Proud Progressive <proudtobeea...@linnymail.org> wrote:
> As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
> set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
> time.
> Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.

I have my doubts that Biden legitimately got 80 million suckers to
vote for him, but even assuming he did, Joe Biden isn't calling the
shots.
Joe Biden is a senile person suffering in the latter states of some
form of cognitive decline.
This is just another example of this.

Are you aware when the man on the phone said "go Brandon", Joe Biden
agreed with him?
What does that tell you?
The guy has no clue.

And of all people Eric SWALLOWSwell has the nerve to attack the
father?
A guy who was bang banging a Chinese spy named Fang Fang.
Really?

And despite SWALLOWSwell not being the brightest bulb in the box why
do you think he lashed out?
Why?
Because he knows the mainstream media will protect him and attack
the father.
THAT is why.

The mainstream media love stories like this because it takes the
focus off the miserable job Joe Biden is doing.
And sadly the average idiot American will fall for the ruse.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

pothead

Dec 27, 2021, 3:12:15 PM12/27/21
Indeed. I first thought the OP was being satirical with that post
and if for some reason he/she is, I apologize because it is quite
hilarious.

Anyone who respects Joe Biden, his corrupt family and his far left
wing, incompetent administration needs to get their head screwed
back on properly because they are like Nancy Pelosi, crazy as a
bedbug.

Just Wondering

Dec 27, 2021, 3:46:41 PM12/27/21
On 12/27/2021 12:36 PM, Proud Progressive wrote:
> As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
> set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
> time.
> Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.

No. The office may be entitled to respect, but the person holding
the office must earn respect and is properly open to criticism.

> "California Democrat Eric Swalwell blasted the father who said, “Let’s
> Go, Brandon,” to Joe Biden during last week’s holiday call and said
> that he and the Republicans who thought the quip was funny are
> “indecent to the core.”

The idea that anyone holding political office should not be
subject to criticism it inimical to a free society.

chrisv

Dec 27, 2021, 4:05:13 PM12/27/21
pothead wrote:

> Anyone who respects Joe Biden,

Leave it to a shitty, hate-filled right-winger to claim that it's
"crazy" to respect our president.

Some us think that he deserves respect, even if he is wrong or senile.

--
"You've always been lying scum, and I am looking forward to you
pretending that you snipped and unread this post to avoid admitting

chrisv

Dec 27, 2021, 4:13:40 PM12/27/21
Just Wondering wrote:

> Proud Progressive wrote:
>>
>> As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
>> set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
>> time.
>> Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.
>
>No. The office may be entitled to respect,

Enough so that people shouldn't say "fuck you" to the guy's face, one
would hope. Even if you think he's wrong-headed.

>but the person holding the office must earn respect

He has earned it.

>and is properly open to criticism.

No one has claimed that "criticism" should be off the table.
Criticism and disrespect are different things.

--
"The fact that they're pushing the vaccine so hard, for me, is an
indication that they know it's bad and need for people to go ahead and

pothead

Dec 27, 2021, 4:15:51 PM12/27/21
That is correct.
It is the office that needs to be respected.
Now, there is a fine line between the person holding the office and
the office itself.

So for me, I respect the office, I respect Joe Biden's decisions,
however I do not agree with them and as for Joe himself, the person,
the family, etc, he is a grifter, a long time pay for play DC
politician so in THAT regard, I do not respect him.

And it's interesting because I didn't respect Clinton the PERSON,
however I did agree with his decisions, most of them, as potus.

chrisv

Dec 27, 2021, 4:19:48 PM12/27/21
pothead wrote:

> Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>>
>> The idea that anyone holding political office should not be
>> subject to criticism it inimical to a free society.
>
> That is correct.

Too bad that "pothead" didn't realize that "criticism" is not the
issue, here.

--
"only the biggest dickheads like chrisv would find it within
themselves to claim that [January 6] was somehow as bad as Pearl

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 27, 2021, 6:11:18 PM12/27/21
On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:05:09 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>pothead wrote:
>
>> Anyone who respects Joe Biden,
>
>Leave it to a shitty, hate-filled right-winger to claim that it's
>"crazy" to respect our president.
>
>Some us think that he deserves respect, even if he is wrong or senile.

Like you did Trump, you mean.

[chuckle]

No. Biden deserves ZERO respect.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 27, 2021, 6:11:42 PM12/27/21
On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:13:36 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> Proud Progressive wrote:
>>>
>>> As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
>>> set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
>>> time.
>>> Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.
>>
>>No. The office may be entitled to respect,
>
>Enough so that people shouldn't say "fuck you" to the guy's face, one
>would hope. Even if you think he's wrong-headed.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what you should say.

Joel

Dec 27, 2021, 6:22:09 PM12/27/21
chrisv actually did show respect to Trump. More than I did, in fact,
although I on rare occasions did too.

--
Joel Crump

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 27, 2021, 6:32:39 PM12/27/21
On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 18:22:06 -0500, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:05:09 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>Leave it to a shitty, hate-filled right-winger to claim that it's
>>>"crazy" to respect our president.
>>>
>>>Some us think that he deserves respect, even if he is wrong or senile.
>>
>>Like you did Trump, you mean.
>>
>>[chuckle]
>>
>>No. Biden deserves ZERO respect.
>

>chrisv actually did show respect to Trump.

Those posts must have gotten deleted, unread.

[chuckle]

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 8:48:34 AM12/28/21

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> Proud Progressive wrote:
>>>
>>> As it should be. Eric Swalwell is right in calling out the idiot who
>>> set a bad example for fathers everywhere and especially at Christmas
>>> time.
>>> Have some respect for Joe Biden because he is the president.
>>
>>No. The office may be entitled to respect,
>
> Enough so that people shouldn't say "fuck you" to the guy's face, one
> would hope. Even if you think he's wrong-headed.

Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....

YOU tore down the respect for the Office of President. Now you're pissed
with the results when someone else is in office.

How typical. You change the rules when it suit you, then complain when
conservatives start playing by the new rules.

chrisv

Dec 28, 2021, 9:05:12 AM12/28/21
Scout wrote:

>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....

Liar.

> (more lies snipped)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 28, 2021, 9:15:19 AM12/28/21
On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:05:08 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>Scout wrote:
>
>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>
>Liar.

Fact. Maybe not in the cave you've been residing in for the last
fifteen years, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY
Robert de Niro's 'Fuck Trump' speech at Tony awards

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/fuck-trump/
Hundreds of Artists Have Come Together to Say 芎uck Trump

So now the question is-- how fucking stupid are you?

Joel

Dec 28, 2021, 11:15:17 AM12/28/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>
>YOU tore down the respect for the Office of President. Now you're pissed
>with the results when someone else is in office.
>
>How typical. You change the rules when it suit you, then complain when
>conservatives start playing by the new rules.

Uh, did you forget about the president we had before Trump? Remember
how he supposedly wasn't even born here, blah blah blah? Who "changed
the rules", then?

--
Joel Crump

Paul Langford

Dec 28, 2021, 11:19:03 AM12/28/21
Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote in
What makes you think he was born in USA?

> Who "changed the rules", then?

You'll have to speak to Obama about that one.

chrisv

Dec 28, 2021, 11:20:17 AM12/28/21
Joel wrote:

> Scout wrote:
>>
>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>>
>>YOU tore down the respect for the Office of President. Now you're pissed
>>with the results when someone else is in office.
>>
>>How typical. You change the rules when it suit you, then complain when
>>conservatives start playing by the new rules.
>
>Uh, did you forget about the president we had before Trump? Remember
>how he supposedly wasn't even born here, blah blah blah? Who "changed
>the rules", then?

Well, politicians lying goes back millennia.

The issue here is saying "fuck you" (which "Let's go Brandon" is,
effectively) to the guy's face. That's monumentally disrespectful.

--
"Why is it bad for foreign governments to [influence our elections],
but not the media?" - "Steve Carroll", right-wing snit

Joel

Dec 28, 2021, 11:32:47 AM12/28/21
Paul Langford <langford...@localhost.com> wrote:

>> Uh, did you forget about the president we had before Trump?
>> Remember how he supposedly wasn't even born here, blah blah blah?
>
>What makes you think he was born in USA?

Not being stupid.

--
Joel Crump

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 1:17:43 PM12/28/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:3r6msgd58plbe06jo...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:05:08 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>Scout wrote:
>>
>>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>>
>>Liar.
>
> Fact. Maybe not in the cave you've been residing in for the last
> fifteen years, however.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY
> Robert de Niro's 'Fuck Trump' speech at Tony awards
>
> https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/fuck-trump/
> Hundreds of Artists Have Come Together to Say 'Fuck Trump
>
> So now the question is-- how fucking stupid are you?

While certainly in a race with Rudy as TPG's stupidest poster....

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 1:17:43 PM12/28/21

> Scout wrote:
>
>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>
> Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 1:17:44 PM12/28/21

"Joel" <joel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
So when you can't invent an excuse Biden, now you want to change the
subject?

I acknowledge your admission of defeat.

So tell me, why isn't Biden being impeached for his quid pro quo.....

I mean Democrats made such a big deal out of how that was an impeachable
act... so where is Nancy Pelosi screaming for impeachment and Schumer
holding an investigation to the matter?

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 1:17:44 PM12/28/21

> Joel wrote:
>
>> Scout wrote:
>>>
>>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>>>
>>>YOU tore down the respect for the Office of President. Now you're pissed
>>>with the results when someone else is in office.
>>>
>>>How typical. You change the rules when it suit you, then complain when
>>>conservatives start playing by the new rules.
>>
>>Uh, did you forget about the president we had before Trump? Remember
>>how he supposedly wasn't even born here, blah blah blah? Who "changed
>>the rules", then?
>
> Well, politicians lying goes back millennia.
>
> The issue here is saying "fuck you" (which "Let's go Brandon" is,
> effectively) to the guy's face. That's monumentally disrespectful.

Yea, like NO ONE was disrespectful of Trump....

Sorry, but liberal Democrats have already sunk that ship, they are in NO
position to demand a President be respected.

pothead

Dec 28, 2021, 1:23:13 PM12/28/21
I've wondered that myself.
Joe Biden is on video admitting his quid pro quo with the Ukrainian
President.
Why wasn't this prosecuted?

Trump has a phone call where absolutely nothing was wrong and they
impeach him.
This is what Democrats and RINOS do.
It's a complete double standard.

Joel

Dec 28, 2021, 1:23:28 PM12/28/21
<yawn>

--
Joel Crump

pothead

Dec 28, 2021, 1:25:57 PM12/28/21
On 2021-12-28, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

Kathy Griffin and Robert DeNiro come to mind.
Then there was the 4 year long Russian collusion hoax that turned
out to have Hillary Clinton behind it as far as the dossier was
concerned.

By contrast the media, Hollywood, professional sports etc circle the
wagons around Joe Biden and protect him.

Steve Carroll

Dec 28, 2021, 1:51:20 PM12/28/21
On 2021-12-28, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

> "Joel" <joel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Why not? Liberals had no problems saying Fuck you to Trump....
>>>
>>>YOU tore down the respect for the Office of President. Now you're pissed
>>>with the results when someone else is in office.
>>>
>>>How typical. You change the rules when it suit you, then complain when
>>>conservatives start playing by the new rules.
>>

>> Uh, did you forget about the president we had before Trump? Remember
>> how he supposedly wasn't even born here, blah blah blah? Who "changed
>> the rules", then?
>
> So when you can't invent an excuse Biden, now you want to change the
> subject?
>
> I acknowledge your admission of defeat.
>
> So tell me, why isn't Biden being impeached for his quid pro quo.....

He just told why:

"Actually, dems tend to be be smarter and better educated" - chrisv

What's wrong? You don't believe it? ;)

chrisv

Dec 28, 2021, 2:33:31 PM12/28/21
chrisv wrote:

> (snipped, unread)

I've also deleted, unread, all seven of the recent posts in this
thread from "Scout", "pothead", and "Steve".

Someone decent please let me know, if they can provide evidence of
someone saying "fuck you" to Trump's face.

Unlike what liars will claim, I am not afraid of the truth, and will
retract when proven wrong.

chrisv

Dec 28, 2021, 2:37:48 PM12/28/21
Joel wrote:

> "Klaus" wrote:
>>
>> (snipped, unread)
>
> chrisv actually did show respect to Trump.

I did.

But then, unlike some of these right-wingers, I'm a decent person, and
not filled with hate.

--
"Daily Antifa and BLM garbage, homosexuals dictating the narrative on
CNN, academia bowing down to the faggot community and apes. This is

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 3:20:23 PM12/28/21

"Steve Carroll" <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote in message
Nope.. Having watched them for several decades and rarely seen them ever do
anything smart.

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 3:20:23 PM12/28/21

"Joel" <joel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Liberals get bored when you point out their hypocrisy since they do it so
often...

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 3:20:24 PM12/28/21

> Joel wrote:
>
>> "Klaus" wrote:
>>>
>>> (snipped, unread)
>>
>> chrisv actually did show respect to Trump.
>
> I did.

And yet you expect all conservatives to respect Biden....

Scout

Dec 28, 2021, 3:20:24 PM12/28/21

> chrisv wrote:
>
>> (snipped, unread)
>
> I've also deleted, unread, all seven of the recent posts in this
> thread from "Scout", "pothead", and "Steve".
>
> Someone decent please let me know, if they can provide evidence of
> someone saying "fuck you" to Trump's face.

Show anyone has said "fuck you" to Biden's face.

Oh, but that's right, liberals and their double standards......

pothead

Dec 28, 2021, 3:22:18 PM12/28/21
On 2021-12-28, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

Joel is not a bad guy, except for being a liberal. He does tend to
yawn a lot though. Maybe he needs more sleep?

pothead

Dec 28, 2021, 3:28:07 PM12/28/21
They rarely do.
Clinton was pretty good for my economics. In fact I did very well
economically under Clinton. He was an alley cat though, but I won't
hold that against him. At least he's not sniffing little girls hair
and grabbing their boobs. Although, with the Epstein thing, who
knows. At least if he did diddle young girls he didn't do it while
the cameras were rolling.. lol....

Democrats are all about regulations, big government, lining their
own pockets and investigating conservatives.
It's what they do.
Additionally they destroy everything they touch. Just look at
Democrat run cities and states.
They what is good and turn it into shit.
Chicago was better off with Al Capone.
BeetleJuice Lori Lightfoot has destroyed the place and the media
will never admit it because she is a woman, she is black and she is
a lesbian.
The ultimate left wing trifecta.

pothead

Dec 28, 2021, 3:31:44 PM12/28/21
On 2021-12-28, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

I don't respect Biden because of his 40 years in politics record,
his grifter family, his obvious racism and his downright
nastiness. He is vindictive and extracts the maximum amount of pain
from his detractors.
And he is far removed from the average Uncle Joe he pretends to be.

He is the very definition of a corrupt, on the take, politician.

THAT is why I do not respect Joe Biden.
And I can post many, many more reasons but that should be enough.

chrisv

Dec 28, 2021, 4:37:48 PM12/28/21
pothead wrote:

> (snipped, unread)

Let me guess, this lying POS "pothead" is supporting "Scout", against
me.

Dick_Holder

Dec 28, 2021, 5:01:00 PM12/28/21
Just his usual Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden.

Then some crap that lead to a Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden rant.

He's gonna get Biden Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,
re-elected all by himself.

What a clever chap.

--
M15r6
i7-11800H

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 28, 2021, 6:38:00 PM12/28/21
On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 13:37:45 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>But then, unlike some of these right-wingers, I'm a decent person, and
>not filled with hate.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Scout

Dec 29, 2021, 9:52:36 AM12/29/21

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
You have to guess like you usually do because you can't be bothered to find
out the facts first.

Stefen Carroll - fretwizzer 5679

Dec 29, 2021, 11:54:55 AM12/29/21
My view: Even if Snit Glasser Michael was simply learning for the sake of
learning, the idea that obtaining an education as being one of having "the
big duck egg" to show for it doesn't work for me because you'll obviously
have the proficiency to show for it and knowledge is beyond Snit Glasser
Michael. Pothead must have read Snit Glasser Michael sites and became awfully
butt hurt. I suspect this is our first manifestation of the improved Pothead.

He would have to be afflicted with Alzheimers to be unsure of if he "once
had" designed a program with Pothead. Sound like anyone in here? When a
guy can't keep his lies straight and exercises bogus, face saving BS later,
it's mighty undeniable what his error is. Enough already. Snit Glasser Michael
is again trying to act like he knows as much as Pothead. He's the dim bulb
and his many brainless scripts show this. That's exactly what's happened.
Pothead likes to leave out such annoying little particulars, though. Who
else do we know who pulls equivalent drivel? Oh, that's right, Snit Glasser
Michael. Our second Snit Glasser Michael. lolz. Having to deal with the
use of ChromeOS would just confuse the general user.
Snit Glasser Michael: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other than
the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot