What does Moi have in common with Linus Torvalds?

John Gohde

Sep 12, 2017, 12:22:42 PM9/12/17
What does Moi have in common with Linus Torvalds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUZAF3ePFE

Moi's computer office at home is painted a light shade of green. It is a sickening shade of green, but is actually the perfect shade of green. Why? Linus says that the color is very calming. Does it work? Who knows?

Was my choice of color influenced by Linus? Hell no!

I have gotten mad in it plenty of times. Why? Trying to reason with Linux Tards, of course.

It is my green room. I have 16 different pieces of original artwork hanging on my walls, most of which are acrylic paintings. Five of them are water colors. All of them essentially have a green color scheme. Ooooh!

Absolutely brilliant, No?

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 12, 2017, 12:23:55 PM9/12/17
Mark Bilk's computer has more memory than Marek's. Mark Bilk wins. Marek loses. Which gives Mark Bilk better productivity, efficiency, and error-reduction. Researching Elementary OS... still a n00b... After the latest update I no longer have to issue 'pulseaudio -k' every time I login ;) You ran it and took it for a test drive and your "extensive experience" lead you to that verdict, so what? Just some names Marek has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo

Lines of text containing this and that, but not what is needed.

-
Eight things to never feed your cat
http://www.5z8.info/warez_w2t4ge_girlsgonewildpart1.wmv
Jonas Eklundh Communication

John Gohde

Sep 12, 2017, 12:25:45 PM9/12/17
Believe it or not, but it is the identical shade of green too. Great minds think alike, eh?

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 12, 2017, 12:30:14 PM9/12/17
To my way of thinking, spending effort possibly researching a problem is never a waste. Claiming you know everything and trying to convince Steve Carroll that it's true? *That* is a waste. Proof Stupid Marek accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. I can tell from how Stupid Marek asked - by getting wrong fundamentals of the system and the like - he's not once figured out a data-intensive program before. If he had he would have understood the requirements like actually commenting your code! Given how regularly it is clear that Stupid Marek's signature is some misquote of a statement Steve Carroll made which had been a blow on Stupid Marek for something he did which was stupid/inaccurate/etc... its truly a daily expression of Stupid Marek's ever-present embarrassment for having been so often destroyed.

The Mac has better color selection options. Stupid Marek will never live that down. Turns out Stupid Marek's constant mentioning of Steve Carroll met that definition, so he insisted that comment of his was forged by Steve Carroll.

Stupid Marek doesn't have any clue what he is sniveling about.

--
Top 15 Ways Stupid Marek Trolls
https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq

DFS

Sep 12, 2017, 2:10:03 PM9/12/17
On 9/12/2017 12:22 PM, John Gohde wrote:
> What does Moi have in common with Linus Torvalds?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUZAF3ePFE
>
> Moi's computer office at home is painted a light shade of green. It
> is a sickening shade of green

https://youtu.be/8QjrBjdb2T8?t=33

Steve Carroll

Sep 12, 2017, 3:20:02 PM9/12/17
Just some names Steve Carroll has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo
You are safe as a LibreOffice user can be. Generally, I wouldn't call a post like chrisv's claims a delusion until you invalidate it (as you are here) and chrisv responds with the same thing again because even he knows the details are wrong. You haven't been in multiple groups to deeply determine the depths of chrisv's perversion.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://youtu.be/VxLiH-x0aeY

Jeff-Relf.Me

Sep 12, 2017, 8:02:25 PM9/12/17
FY18 has begun, Mr. DFS is back.

Steve Carroll

Sep 12, 2017, 8:06:21 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 17:02:25 UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> FY18 has begun, Mr. DFS is back.

Jesus is a false advocate's biggest fear. Lines of text containing hints and signs. I am not angry, just the opposite I am laughing at him because Marek Novotny's crap is so absurd. He purposefully did not introduce all the criteria that he would quickly dismiss... and we all know why. At least he has trolls to back him ;)

After Jesus's update I no longer can get work done on Linux. Like anyone can! Jesus's computer has more scripts than Marek Novotny's. Jesus wins. Marek Novotny loses. Any questions? It was Marek Novotny who forged me and admitted it.

--
Get Rich Slow!!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh

John Gohde

Sep 12, 2017, 8:51:02 PM9/12/17
> https://youtu.be/8QjrBjdbT8?t=33

No it is NOT "puke green".

It is the perfect shade of green that will work with any shade of green. One of my paintings by a Virginia artist uses just about every shade of green in it. Earth colors are used to darken the green. A light sky blue sky is on top in the background. Highlights were made with yellow. In short, it is basically a painting that used only a green pallet.

Unlike DFS, Moi knows his colors.

Your mental disability has my condolences.

Steve Carroll

Sep 12, 2017, 8:53:59 PM9/12/17
But when the stats were run, it turns out with absolute proof, Steve Carroll was far more "dishonest" than anybody else. He insists that he uses MATE, while he never timed it on bare metal and really played with it. I will rope-a-dope MATE with my brain.

-
Curious how these posts are made? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

owl

Sep 12, 2017, 10:04:58 PM9/12/17

Steve Carroll

Sep 12, 2017, 10:06:58 PM9/12/17
He's undeniably trolling, he got caught and he's doing the normal defensive tricks taught in Trolling 101 as he attempts to hang on to his pride... but it backfired.

You can say I am Snoop Dogg for all I care.

Another successful "thumb drive install" test. That is if you count useless crap as a success.

So, yeah, I buy into my own fancy, fully knowing Snit has been fooled, because it makes me reconsider my script, improving it. Can emoji be concatenated into a string with a logical connection to the "real" world; that is the question posed recently by those astonished at the endless babbling of "advocates" and neck beard freaks.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://youtu.be/IhOfBmWwCVY

Jonas Eklundh

Sep 13, 2017, 3:10:40 PM9/13/17
"Now that was close" said the Script Troller's girlfriend. Oh goodness, that is just tons of rubbish.

What did you expect from the lying imbecile? That the Script Troller lummox has nothing to lose but time. He has nothing else, especially not a caring family. What Snit does is certainly better. Generally, Snit wouldn't call something like the Script Troller's claims a fabrication until you negate it (as you are here) and the Script Troller responds with the nothing but repetition without offering any evidence. the Script Troller is far too unintelligent to write a quality script. The only scripting he's able to do is automating mouse clicks. Please show a single time of a successful enterprise that has acquired its position by not giving a shit about its consumers and wares. What does it take to end this?

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 13, 2017, 6:24:44 PM9/13/17
With no reason at all, as is the norm for Peter 'The Shill' Köhlmann. Lines of text containing blips and bloops. Habits change. I think the concept of a newspaper is getting ridiculous. It's a long, long conflict, and Peter 'The Shill' Köhlmann is simultaneously an expert bullshiter of trolling remarks, while posting with nyms that speak just like him.

So Peter 'The Shill' Köhlmann changed his story to Steve Petruzzellis posting about his business.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.