Re: Where are Stormy Daniels & Michael Avenatti?

Lefty Lundquist

Jan 18, 2022, 5:20:55 PM1/18/22
On 1/18/2022 5:16 PM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> Or Michael Cohen for that matter
Why does Donald Trump associate with the lowest forms of life?
I wouldn't let my dick anywhere that pig Stormy Daniels.
She's probably infected with every germ known to man.
Most whores are.

--
Lefty Lundquist

pothead

Jan 18, 2022, 7:10:41 PM1/18/22
On 2022-01-18, USA Est.1776 <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Like Dementia Joe and Robert Kkk Byrd? Like that

And Strom Thurmond, George Wallace as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that Biden is a card carrying racist. But the
media gives him a pass on this and all the racist comments he has made in
public.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

max headroom

Jan 18, 2022, 9:17:08 PM1/18/22
In news:ss7eg4$rmh$2...@dont-email.me, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com>
typed:
We defer to the expert on whore-borne diseases on this.

rudy

Jan 18, 2022, 10:56:55 PM1/18/22
On 18 Jan 2022, pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> posted some

> On 2022-01-18, USA Est.1776 <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:20:54 PM UTC-5, Lefty Lundquist
>> wrote:
>>> Why does Donald Trump associate with the lowest forms of life?
>>> I wouldn't let my dick anywhere that pig Stormy Daniels.
>>> She's probably infected with every germ known to man.
>>> Most whores are.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Lefty Lundquist
>>

>> Like Dementia Joe and Robert Kkk Byrd? Like that
>
> And Strom Thurmond, George Wallace as well.
>
> There is no doubt in my mind that Biden is a card carrying racist. But
> the media gives him a pass on this and all the racist comments he has
> made in public.

Just like all the other Democrats. Obama was one of the biggest racists
going. He got a free pass.

No more nigger shows

Jan 19, 2022, 6:45:04 AM1/19/22
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:ss7eg4$rmh$2...@dont-email.me, Lefty Lundquist
<lefty_l...@ggmail.com>
> typed:
>
> We defer to the expert on whore-borne diseases on this.

Nadegda?