Biden's America--200,000 illegal aliens per month

Geoff Bodeen

Sep 17, 2021, 11:40:32 AM9/17/21
This is Joe Biden's America last plan and there is no end to the amount
of destruction this idiot is causing.
And they don't want you to know anything about it.

<https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/faa_prevents_fox_news_dro
ne_from_filming_thousands_of_illegals_gathered_at_del_rio_tx_crossing.h
tml>

"FAA prevents Fox News drone from filming thousands of illegals
gathered at Del Rio, TX crossing
By Thomas Lifson
CNN, MSNBC and the alphabet networks have all have ignored the massive
invasion of illegal aliens touched off by the Biden administration's
welcome mat. They, and their Democrat colleagues, do not want the
public to see evidence of the 200,000 a month arriving. Fox News, to
its everlasting honor, is covering the invasion thoroughly, and has
been using drones to show the magnitude of the problem.

Until just a few hours ago.

On Tucker Carlson's top-rated program, news broke that the FAA has
grounded the drone Fox was using at Del Rio to show at least 10,000
Haitians sheltering under a bridge on the U.S. side of the border:

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 11:52:31 AM9/17/21
The sooner the Democrats are out of power the better for the country.
So far Joe Biden and his party have fucked up every thing they have
touched. And it's putting the economy into a tailspin with no end in
sight.

The sad part is that Biden didn't have to do a thing. All he had to do
was leave Trump's border policy in place and everything would have been
fine. But of course then he couldn't ruin the country, which is his
main goal. The Democrat elite want 2 classes of people. Ultra rich and
dirt poor. And that is how it's heading unless this maniac is removed
from office and the Republicans take back the house and senate.

At this point Joe Biden will go down in history as the worst president
ever.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

Geoff Bodeen

Sep 17, 2021, 12:38:37 PM9/17/21
Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> wrote in
Having lived through Jimmy Carter's presidency I didn't think anyone
could top his disasterous 4 years but Joe Biden has managed to do it
in 9 months.

Every one of my friends who voted for Joe Biden now regrets it. They
wish things were reset and Trump was once again tweeting idiocy.

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 12:53:06 PM9/17/21
> could top his disastrous 4 years but Joe Biden has managed to do it
> in 9 months.
>
> Every one of my friends who voted for Joe Biden now regrets it. They
> wish things were reset and Trump was once again tweeting idiocy.

Biden is a weak, incompetent president from the same mold as Jimmy
Carter but worse in my opinion. At least Jimmy Carter seems to be a
nice person and has done some good with his life. Joe Biden is a
corrupt politician who has spent 30 plus years enriching his personal
wealth by selling access. I can't believe the people were ignorant
enough to elect Joe Biden.

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 1:00:48 PM9/17/21
You might say that Joe Biden has improved productivity and error-reduction.

> Every one of my friends who voted for Joe Biden now regrets it. They
> wish things were reset and Trump was once again tweeting idiocy.

The problem is that Trump's tweets hurt the feelings of people whose
balls shrank before they reached adulthood: people like shitv and Shit.
A working economy, little to no unemployment as well American pride and
hope are small sacrifices to make to preserve these clown's emotional state.

--
@RabidHussar

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 1:02:54 PM9/17/21
You _can't_ believe that low-IQ people who are used to voting Democrat
voted for a known racist who diddles little children when he's not
defecated in his own pants? That's pretty much the only kind of
candidate Democrats universally like.

--
@RabidHussar

-hh

Sep 17, 2021, 1:12:40 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 12:53:06 PM UTC-4, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
> Biden is a weak, incompetent president from the same mold as Jimmy
> Carter but worse in my opinion.

Well snowflake, you had better check to see what percentage of those
200,000 'arrivals' were promptly sent back packing across the border.

Because your Faux News propagandists are only giving you half the story:
the 200K are the number who've been ...wait for it ... CAUGHT.

FYI, the recidivism rate for 2021 is way up too ... more than double of 2020.

(hint: "recidivism" means people who were already caught previously, and
this was their 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/etc unsuccessful try at US entry)

-hh

pothead

Sep 17, 2021, 5:10:33 PM9/17/21
Indeed.

> The sad part is that Biden didn't have to do a thing. All he had to do
> was leave Trump's border policy in place and everything would have been
> fine. But of course then he couldn't ruin the country, which is his
> main goal. The Democrat elite want 2 classes of people. Ultra rich and
> dirt poor. And that is how it's heading unless this maniac is removed
> from office and the Republicans take back the house and senate.

It isn't Joe Biden it's the people pulling his strings. Probably Obama,
who hates America and is a massive globalist and one of the elite.

The rich and powerful have been trying to start race / class wars for
decades. It looks like they have finally managed to do it.

> At this point Joe Biden will go down in history as the worst president
> ever.

Nobody is even close.

But again, this isn't Joe Biden, it's the people behind the scenes
pulling his strings. Joe is a cognitive train wreck who probably needs
Jill to drag him out of bed and prop him up each morning.

To me, it's elder abuse and Jill and the Biden family are to blame. Not
Joe himself.
I feel sorry for him even though he is a crook.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

pothead

Sep 17, 2021, 5:15:47 PM9/17/21
Look at how that phony Newsome wrecked California with poor decisions
and a not me but you attitude regarding masks, COVID etc and they voted
down the recall.
That says everything you need to know about democrats.

Even in NYC, my hometown, Cuomo was doing well in the polls right up to
the day he resigned. Yea he lost some points but not what should have
happened considering what a pig he is.

And people still like DeBlasio even though he literally destroyed NYC
with his asinine policies like no bail, let people out of jail, defund
the police etc.

Democrats are fools.
They vote party line no matter what.
I'll give them kudos for being loyal and a very well oiled machine but
really, they need to consider other candidates when Cuomo, DeBlasio,
Biden are all they have.

pothead

Sep 17, 2021, 5:22:10 PM9/17/21
On 2021-09-17, RabidHussar <ra...@huss.ar> wrote:
You sound like that moron from Prescott Arizona.
lol !

>> Every one of my friends who voted for Joe Biden now regrets it. They
>> wish things were reset and Trump was once again tweeting idiocy.
>
> The problem is that Trump's tweets hurt the feelings of people whose
> balls shrank before they reached adulthood: people like shitv and Shit.
> A working economy, little to no unemployment as well American pride and
> hope are small sacrifices to make to preserve these clown's emotional state.

Trump managed to do all of that. To be honest I don't know how but he
did.
I have friends on both sides but the Biden supporters are not happy
right now. Their biggest excuse is "I didn't vote for Biden as much as
I voted against Trump".
Duhh?
Really?

To be honest I don't know how Trump managed to do as much as he did for
the American people when you consider he was attacked 24x7 for 4 years
by the media, HollyWEIRD, Big Tech, Social Media, Pelosi etc.
Moles in the FBI, CIA, his own administration were an open pipeline to
the press.
Notice how most of the nightly "unnamed sources are reporting" stuff
disappeared as soon as Biden took office?
It is starting again though as even the libtards can't defend Biden
anymore.
Get ready for the fun to begin and Biden to be removed from office.

But that's been the plan all the time.
It's why Kamala is rarely seen.
She needs to be squeaky clean when she takes over.

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 9:03:24 PM9/17/21
Well, I just find it funny how accurate some of the things our psychic a
few years ago ended up being. He told us Biden would be in office but
that he would be replaced before his term is up. If I remember what was
said correctly (since it's from our friend's session), he is supposed to
actually die while in office and not get removed. Of course, I might not
be remembering it properly. Either way, he said that Kamala was going to
be a good president, believe it or not.

--
@RabidHussar

-hh

Sep 17, 2021, 9:14:32 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:22:10 PM UTC-4, pothead wrote:
> To be honest I don't know how Trump managed to do as much as he did for
> the American people ...

Which was just what, precisely?

Low unemployment? Well, that was explained here on COLA years ago,
so why did you miss (or forget) reading it?

Cheap gas? That's been already discussed too.

Tax Breaks? No, they're only temporary for you, and the permanent ones for
the big boys wasn't passed along to you either...and that was explained too.

So ... just what was specifically was the "good" he did for the American *people*?

-hh

rbowman

Sep 17, 2021, 10:44:01 PM9/17/21
Where are those damn Reapers with Hellfire missiles when you need them?

STALKING_TARGET_46

Sep 17, 2021, 10:53:47 PM9/17/21
Sigmond is a narcissistic maniac who regularly claims anyone who disagrees
with Nospam to be a sock and, somehow, he wants us to believe that is reasonable.
Gotta be glue. Just look at the effort Nospam once again had to spend to
get Sigmond able to pull messages from an email server via CLI. Nospam once
again, took mistreatment from Sigmond, instead of a great thanks, sign of
indebtedness, response - that I know Nospam was owed for the trouble and
time he spent on the issue. What were you doing?

Now that nobody is talking to Sigmond, he's making it sound like he's gotten
what he wants -- when in fact, people are just not playing his game anymore.

--
Do not click this link!
https://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/1975_annual_meeting_program.pdf

D. Ray

Sep 23, 2021, 5:28:32 AM9/23/21
-hh <recscub...@huntzinger.com> wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 12:53:06 PM UTC-4, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
>> Biden is a weak, incompetent president from the same mold as Jimmy
>> Carter but worse in my opinion.
>
> Well snowflake, you had better check to see what percentage of those
> 200,000 'arrivals' were promptly sent back packing across the border.
>
> Because your Faux News propagandists are only giving you half the story:
> the 200K are the number who've been ...wait for it ... CAUGHT.

Caught and, I assume, shipped back? Can you show the ships full of people
who are being ‘shipped back’?

> FYI, the recidivism rate for 2021 is way up too ... more than double of 2020.
>
> (hint: "recidivism" means people who were already caught previously, and
> this was their 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/etc unsuccessful try at US entry)

Maybe it’s because in 2021 they actually let them in?

-hh

Sep 23, 2021, 9:27:41 AM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 5:28:32 AM UTC-4, D. Ray wrote:
> -hh wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 12:53:06 PM UTC-4, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
> >> Biden is a weak, incompetent president from the same mold as Jimmy
> >> Carter but worse in my opinion.
> >
> > Well snowflake, you had better check to see what percentage of those
> > 200,000 'arrivals' were promptly sent back packing across the border.
> >
> > Because your Faux News propagandists are only giving you half the story:
> > the 200K are the number who've been ...wait for it ... CAUGHT.
>
> Caught and, I assume, shipped back? Can you show the ships full of people
> who are being ‘shipped back’?

Well, because you clearly are so lame that you're unable to do even the most basic
of research, I'll throw you a bone: there have been videos of aircraft being loaded for
the Haiti refugees and of them arriving in Haiti ... here's BBC documentation of the latter:

<https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58650753>

> > FYI, the recidivism rate for 2021 is way up too ... more than double of 2020.
> >
> > (hint: "recidivism" means people who were already caught previously, and
> > this was their 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/etc unsuccessful try at US entry)
>
> Maybe it’s because in 2021 they actually let them in?

No, because if they were "let in", then they wouldn't get caught trying again.

[quote]
The May [2021] “encounters” number appeared to be the largest since April 2000,
when Border Patrol apprehended 180,050 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.
However, there is some double-counting. 38 percent of the agency’s May encounters
were with people whom it had already encountered at least once in the previous 12 months.

Of May’s 172,011 encounters, then, only about 107,000 were “new” people. That is still a
very high monthly number by the standards of the past 15 years at the border, but it means
that the number of newly encountered people in May 2021 was significantly smaller than in
May 2019 (which was perhaps 124,000 people, at that year’s recidivism rate).
[/quote]

<https://www.wola.org/2021/06/weekly-border-update-cbp-data-points-to-a-rise-in-migrants-from-other-countries/>

TL;DR: the above number of actual individuals was actually *down* vs Trump's 2019 numbers.

-hh