Moi is Master of Pale Moon, while owl curls up into a tiny ball

John Gohde

Sep 20, 2017, 1:00:50 PM9/20/17
Moi is Master of Pale Moon, while owl curls up into a tiny ball.

My Android smartphone seems to be totally under my control too.

Heck, Moi even knows all about mummies and Egyptian Pharaohs.

owl

Sep 20, 2017, 1:31:26 PM9/20/17

Michael Glasser

Sep 20, 2017, 2:16:43 PM9/20/17
So what's Steve 'The Flooder' Petruzzellis's method for the flooding crap? Access? That is the only database he knows, or admits to. He must be programming it to produce these idiotic "flooding" posts. Here is my idea, Steve 'The Flooder' Petruzzellis took a PGP program that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he is feeding it Flatfish's posts, grabbing offensive paragraphs, then editing those using the Bellman–Ford algorithm and then he hand posts them because his insanity enables him to do that practically round-the-clock. Do you have a high school diploma? Having to put up with the use of Xfce it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time. Turns out Steve 'The Flooder' Petruzzellis's constant mentioning of Flatfish met the agreed on criteria of trolling, so he accused Flatfish of making that up. Several of us reported him years ago. As expected, it did not a thing to thwart the kook.

The majority of advocates in this group do programming either as a leisure activity or as a vocation, so I think it unlikely Flatfish think of writing macros to be "witch craft".

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_j6f7mm_gruesome-gunshot-wounds

Michael Glasser

Sep 20, 2017, 2:18:44 PM9/20/17

--
Do not click this link!!!
https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq

John Gohde

Sep 20, 2017, 6:20:23 PM9/20/17
Beware - Moi will crush owl with his eyebrows.

Steve Carroll

Sep 20, 2017, 11:42:20 PM9/20/17
Steve 'The Moron' Carroll is far too ignorant to write a useful script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is simple stuff I did years ago.

Who are you even speaking to? So he changed his story to Flatfish responding to any sock of his.

What were you expecting?

How Steve 'The Moron' Carroll figures out when to use his absurd flood script: http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. No-one gets it, I ain't done gone got it.

Get a background investigation on Steve 'The Moron' Carroll and you will get proof that he was in prison earlier this year. The investigation sites do not go into that level of detail and court lists from his jurisdiction are private unless court ordered.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 11:19:21 AM9/21/17
Where did you find your scripts?

Jesus reported him years ago. As expected, it did naught to attenuate the dunce. Being open source as it is, bulletin boards will never go away but it'll never be well known.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.development.apps/G2-ZXYAEyIM

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 6:08:37 PM9/21/17
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 3:20:23 PM UTC-7, John Gohde wrote:
F 'The Moron' Russell wants to hurt everyone here: If F 'The Moron' Russell can't have dominate conversations here then no one will. I am not going to pretend Steven Petruzzellis did not square me away with this crap and I appreciate his advice. F 'The Moron' Russell has Steven Petruzzellis's posts to examine and can learn to act as if he is no longer complete ignorant from this day forward... though he blew it when he first talked ;) BTW, I've already discussed that his use of "cult-like" to describe COLA denizens is insulting, since he's likening them to Mac users. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero.

-
Top Ten Ways F 'The Moron' Russell Trolls!
http://www.5z8.info/hackwebcam_e9z2tw_friendster-of-sex
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 6:40:08 PM9/21/17
Where did you find your scripts?

A shadow of reason, projected spontaneously, at the wrong time. That is the problem 'today' and less experienced students don't know what they are doing, people from smarter generations (~50 years old) SHOULD know better than to fall for the indoctrination BS. His dream is to see me irritated by having me get blamed for his actions. And hey, that could or could not... you know what I mean.

MATE is probably my second favorite DE and the only one I recommend to Mac users. Primary interface is Unity, though. Useful keyboard shortcuts is all you require after you install it. Almost all Linux users in this forum do scripting either as recreation or as a job, so I doubt anybody here consider automation to be "rare".

You're mere seconds away from being in my kill file.

--
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 8:23:54 PM9/21/17
So, yeah, I buy into my own inner world, fully knowing it is not real, because it makes me reconsider my code, improving it.

Of course I noted specific examples of Jesus Christ showing off insecurity -- failing to rise up and instead putting others down, etc. His response: to double down on your lies. Lots of advocates are now yapping about the Linux "GUI" as if they think it literally could happen.

It's trivial to essentially lie by bragging about a few exceptions clashing from what's something more common like Xfce. What matters more from an honest advocates opinion are the expected uses. Jesus Christ gets excited that Steve Petruzzellis is on the other end. Imagine if Jesus Christ walked up to a chimpanzee and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be amusing in any way.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 8:24:33 PM9/21/17
Now Jonas Eklundh on the other end of the shit doesn't matter. All that matters is Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis gets to deliver his flood. So how to win? Don't do anything but ignore the phone. Logic isn't part of trick and never will be.

I still persist in being unpersuaded that these never ending posts are not from Jonas Eklundh, clearly they are from Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis.

Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis's posts are altogether unfair. There is zero ambiguity that as soon as any released 'person in his KF' does something to annoy the little daisy's feelings that they'll be replonked.Don't look now, but I think Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis has a serious brocrush on Jonas Eklundh.

--
My Snoring Solution!
http://www.5z8.info/trojan_p4g1zy_how-to-skin-a-gerbil

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 10:06:14 PM9/21/17
Having to tolerate the use of Fedora it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time.

Nobody is being controlled by a corporation.

So, yeah, I buy into my own fantasy, fully knowing it would never be discovered by others, because it makes me reconsider my code, improving it.

I could respond to Snit directly but he's an ignoramus who distorts your words to effect his lust to call everyone a jerk.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 10:52:53 PM9/21/17
You are six seconds away from being in Chris Ahlstrom's kill filter.

That lame duck update system failed over and over again. Just some names Steven Petruzzellis has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo

Both Feynman and Snit Glasser had their clinkers and their predicaments. But one played it as the effect of ghosts and didn't do anything too outrageous that could not be proved mathematically. His goal is to see Chris Ahlstrom frustrated by having me get blamed for his actions. And hey, that could or could not... you know what I mean.

Snit Glasser's posts are unfair. There can be no ambiguity that as soon as any former 'filtered person' does something to wound the little loser's feelings that they will be blocked again.

I'm guessing, after blocking all the sock puppets from Snit Glasser, it is principally just Snit Glasser posting 95% of the trollcrap. It is blatant. And both entirely unstable crackpots. Was that meant to be your best shot?

--
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/boobs_j0v3qo_dont-just-drizzle

Steve Carroll

Sep 21, 2017, 11:24:25 PM9/21/17
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB is the repercussion of the fact that Liberals have been appointed to take the lead in educating our youth. It's not a coincidence that he is a harebrained leftist.

God has a heap of experience to enlighten others and he seems to want to provide screencasts to help others. Unfortunately, this is arguably the most frustrating locale for doing that because too much of what he will get back is howling, trickery, and other baloney.

Being open source as it is, usenet will never go away but it'll never be a big hit. What did God assume from the lying imbecile? That Jonas Eklundh Communication AB swine has nothing to waste but time. He has nothing else. Especially not a caring family.

--
Do not click this link!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk

Jonas Eklundh

Sep 22, 2017, 12:54:22 PM9/22/17
But when the data were collected, it turns out with absolute proof, Snit was far more "fanatical" than even I imagined. Really, those of you who troll are not able to manage yourselves anymore. I've worked in the computer repair industry for more than 30 years. I have served multinational companies making deals with the military and the finance sector. Never, not one single time, were we instructed not to offer any OS the customer wanted. We sold OS/2, Apple II, OSF/1, and so on alongside Microsoft OSs very successfully. Ha! Give it up, man... even you have kill filtered that loon. Given what Snit is (and does) no one should blame you for working to be rid of his senseless form of farce.

--
This broke the Internet!
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 22, 2017, 4:10:55 PM9/22/17
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 11:18:44 AM UTC-7, Michael Glasser wrote:
Now we know that, for all the crowing he's done on this topic, the 'IT Master' doesn't know how to do this. It literally takes a couple seconds to highlight text and 'sign' it. I'm not going to pretend you didn't square me away on this stuff and I appreciate it. Snit has this thread to follow and can start to sound like he has a clue from here on out... but he missed that opportunity when it mattered ;)

(cue up another feeble, face saving attempt by the 'IT Master')

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Sep 22, 2017, 6:33:14 PM9/22/17
Why do you keep rephrasing yourself? Jesus should realize DFS knows he is just trolling.

His hope is to see DFS bothered by nonstop flooding. And hey, that could kill this group. They imply searching for a suggestion for a Linux application is trolling. It was Jesus who got busted using tons of socks for years, and these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue immediately into threads where he was being proved wrong... continuously for years.

I think the person you are replying to is in my KF.

Yup. Unfortunately this is what we have to defeat. Cretins who clearly have no reason for being here other than to flood. I think Jesus does not even know what is wrong with Jesus.

-
Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/0ZNxaaKD7-c

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2017, 2:11:13 AM9/23/17
Do not get too egotistical, Sockboy, sometimes "your unquotable lies" are just that.

Sockboy has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the minimum on Linux.

It's a front page hog. Sockboy has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say is ignored. What Steven Petruzzellis says is irrelevant.

Sockboy is being controlled by Microsoft. Awhile back I did work on and showed some Swift for the front end (only works on my computer) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Sockboy's nonstop crap while reading with Google Groups.

--
One Smart Penny!
http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/BilkHelp.html
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Jonas Eklundh

Sep 23, 2017, 12:39:08 PM9/23/17
Many posters continue responding to Jesus. I can't denounce Desk Rabbit for his conniption but, frankly, I can not see why he posts here other than to mess with Jesus. Desk Rabbit is pushing discussions as seen in a technical group and unmoderated environments aren't it.

In fact Jesus's lies only grew. So needless to say I regret writing software for Jesus. While I am sure he approved of it, I've not helped the situation at all. Fool!

The fullcomedy is brimming of goofy cracks and counts heavily on Jesus's 'home made CMS' shenanigans. I will not ask Jesus how any part of Desk Rabbit's body tastes no matter how frequently Jesus kisses it.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 23, 2017, 12:57:11 PM9/23/17
If the content is a bunch of delusional baby sh*t. Which means...

Like most everyone else in the world, VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny relies on false news to build positions on the news. Hence, he only is familiar with and accepts the official stories which also are the ones which paint Democrats in a acutely favorable and righteous light. It's simple to twist facts by bragging about a few special cases different from what's common. What is more honest from an advocacy way of thinking are the expected usages. So, yeah, I buy into my own inner world, fully knowing it is not real, because it makes me reconsider my program, improving it.

I'm not going to play like Snit didn't aid me on encryption and I am thankful for his service. VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny has my posts to copy and should learn to act as if he grew a brain from this day forward... of course he blew it when he brought it up ;) Protected code is totally screwing up your program. Yup. Sadly this is what we have to put up with. Cretins who have no reason for being here other than to antagonize others.

From how VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny complained - by getting wrong fundamentals of the language and so forth - he's certainly not studied a graphically complex challenge. Otherwise he would have understood the requirements such as knowing what are local and global variables!

--
Get Rich Slow
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2017, 4:00:34 PM9/23/17
Some time ago I did work on and showed some C for the front end which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Steve Carroll's dishonest crap while reading with Google Groups. You will not go into a cult meeting, knock back all the hard stuff, defile all the virgins, nab the valuables and puke in the bathroom without being observed. Do you have a Network+ certification?

What did Steve Carroll have to say about this miraculous, years long string of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push others to believe they're long time lurkers who just happened to have great timing.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2017, 6:54:20 PM9/23/17
What did Takuya Saitoh hope for from the lying imbecile? That The Holy Ghost bozo has nothing to lose but time. He has nothing else. Especially not ambition. Until or unless The Holy Ghost offers up his 'more advanced' GNU/Linux tool for evaluation, there is no threat, just boisterous assertions. I'm not going to play like Takuya Saitoh did not square me away with Cinnamon and I appreciate his guidance. The Holy Ghost has Takuya Saitoh's posts to study and might begin to appear like he is not just making things up from here on... as always he stepped on his own dick when he pretended to know more than Takuya Saitoh. Perhaps you use it erroneously. Do you not realize the use of private networks? The text of the post is a bunch of delusional baby sh*t. Only glue sniffing would lead to that.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2017, 9:05:54 PM9/23/17
Snit is unmistakably trolling, he got caught and he's doing the standard role-reversal nonsense learned in Trolling 101 as he busts a gut to retain his story... but it backfired. A shadow of observation, projected foolishly, at the wrong time.

Yup. Clearly this is what we have to put up with. People who obviously have no reason for being here other than to antagonize others. Too much glue for you, Gluehead. Lots of advocates are babbling about the Linux "UI" as if something like that seriously would even make sense.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know