Snit Glasser Michael Hacking 3d printers confuses the herd

Steve

May 18, 2022, 1:20:58 PM5/18/22
A constant, fierce, posting itch, while suffering from an empty mind -
fundamentally gunky snake prostitutes, and satisfactorily-waxed fish,
hung from the ceiling for his own secret fetishes. The pathological liar
AKA Wolffan does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because the milksop
just has to run to other groups to get the attention he's not getting
here. The clam engine had a false positive hit, and the GUI clamXav reported
what the engine which is not created by the same folks or company reported
it. Well... like I said, I have a number of reasons for believing the
flooder is Wolffan, who is a demonstrable programmer but I don't know
if it could be used to automate this.

Any horrendously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-

Dusty Cook

May 19, 2022, 10:28:51 AM5/19/22
Generally, I would not call a comment like The Thing's comments a fabrication
right up until you challenge it (as you are here) and he responds with the
distraction knowing he can't prove it. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in
here. I'm guessing the pea-brained stalker is in its brain damage mode again.
Can you get over it? Clearly there are too many "bugs are acceptable" freetards
and not enough old school users with enough understanding to help the people
with Android.

Geeeejus! How did The Thing get *so* conceited he believes everything is
about his comments??

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot