Big Balls in AI Land

rbowman

Feb 16, 2024, 11:04:22 PMFeb 16
https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/02/scientists-aghast-at-bizarre-ai-
rat-with-huge-genitals-in-peer-reviewed-article/

Follow the science! If it's peer reviewed it must be good!

%

Feb 16, 2024, 11:43:04 PMFeb 16
no , you could still be wrong

chrisv

Feb 17, 2024, 8:53:00 AMFeb 17
rbowman wrote:

>https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/02/scientists-aghast-at-bizarre-ai-rat-with-huge-genitals-in-peer-reviewed-article/

>Follow the science! If it's peer reviewed it must be good!

That's what -highhorse seems to think.

--
'Oh, look: a mere "BSEE" is trying to dispute the scientific
peer-reviewed behavioral research pubs by a PhD level Psychologist.'

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 17, 2024, 1:56:16 PMFeb 17
rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/02/scientists-aghast-at-bizarre-ai-rat-with-huge-genitals-in-peer-reviewed-article/
>
> Follow the science! If it's peer reviewed it must be good!

It's obviously expanded to show detail. Not sure what the Arse Techica guys are
aiming for her.

On the other hand, we have AI-generated pictures of Trump <haw haw>
"praying", with six fingers on his hand.

I think there's still a bit of silicon snake-oil in this AI stuff.

"We have AI"... as if there is one single thing in that label.

--
You had some happiness once, but your parents moved away, and you had to
leave it behind.