Where are the LIBTARDS? Biden's approval 'sinking like the Titanic,' now down to 36%

Thats Me

Oct 14, 2021, 10:27:57 PM10/14/21

So where are the slimy, corrupt libtards defending Joe
Biden?
Come out, come out wherever you are!

Biden's approval 'sinking like the Titanic,' now down to
36%

<https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/bidens-approval-sinking-
like-titanic-now-36/>

"Dropping like a rock. Off a cliff. Over the edge. Like
a lead balloon.

There are a number of ways to describe a precipitous
decline, such as Joe Biden's approval rating now down to
36% in a new poll.

The analysts at Zogby Analytics chose to describe it as
"sinking like the Titanic," after they crunched their
numbers and found only 15% of respondents calling
Biden's job performance excellent, and another 21% good.

In contrast, 42% said his work was poor and another 19%
said only fair.

TRENDING: Kamala blasts explorers to America for
unleashing 'wave of devastation'
"Voters can't help but wonder why the Biden
administration keeps sweeping these issues under the rug
and declaring them 'transitory,'" the analysis said,
citing the U.S. economy, which "teeters on recession,"
the Wall Street bubble, higher gas and food prices, and
"don't forget the U.S./Mexico border crisis, potential
U.S. debt default and a once in a generation pandemic."

"Democratic leaders cannot even come to consensus within
their own ranks. Without the passage of the 'Build Back
Better Act,' or a solid infrastructure bill, and the
potential default of the U.S. debt on the horizon, is it
any surprise Biden's presidency is sinking like the
Titanic? Biden's failure to reach vaccination goals and
his executive vaccine mandates have also not helped his
cause."

The analysis explained, "Biden is only receiving decent
marks from his political base's most ardent supporters:
Democrats (68% positive/30% negative), Liberals (69%
positive/30% negative), urban voters (52% positive/46%
negative) and African Americans (56% positive/41%
negative) were the only groups to give him a majority
positive rating."

Otherwise, "he is getting hammered," the report said.

Is Biden's approval sinking like the Titanic?
Yes No
Enter your email

Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates
free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also
agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Those included vastly negative assessments from voters
aged 18-29, women, suburban voters, Hispanics,
independents, suburban women and urban women.

Something must give soon," the poll explained. "He needs
to get his agenda going, get the debt ceiling raised,
and get COVID under control. Each one of these is nearly
impossible by itself. Biden ran on the idea he could fix
things and heal the country. With each precious day
slipping by it seems unlikely he will get his agenda
passed or heal the country. Another Trump presidency
might not be so farfetched an idea as it was a year
earlier."

Among Zogby's "takeaways:"

"Everybody is feeling the pinch at the pump and grocery
store. Gas and food prices are skyrocketing, and
inflation could help deliver the House back to
Republicans!

"Women voters are abandoning ship. Biden needs to
improve his polling numbers with women or Democratic
leaders risk losing the 2022 midterm election."

"It's quite amazing he cannot even get his own party on
the same page. Usually, presidents are struggling to
pass their agenda with a little bi-partisan support. The
Democratic party is more divided than the Republicans
now!"

Commentator Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner
pointed out, "President Joe Biden?s crashing polling
numbers appear to have no end as he fumbles with the
border crisis, a 13-year high in inflation, and the
threat of empty toy shelves on Christmas Eve."

Advertisement - story continues below

He pointed out other polls have shown similarly low
approval ratings. "Worse, some polls show that Biden
would lose to former President Donald Trump in a new
election and that even Biden voters have 'remorse' over
their 2020 choice," he said.

It was Politico that reported only days ago that in a
focus group, "Pennsylvania Democrats one after another
articulated the issue vexing top White House aides,
party operatives in Virginia and voters in Georgia: Why
isn?t President Joe Biden?s diminished job rating
rebounding?"

The participants gave Biden C- grades or lower, the
report said.

"And their answers circled back to a similar point: The
pandemic and the many ways it continues to hinder normal
life is souring their views of Biden," it explained.

Advertisement - story continues below

"There is a malaise," warned Sarah Longwell, a moderate
Republican strategist who became a vocal supporter of
Biden in 2020 and led the focus group of Democratic
voters, the report said. "People don?t feel like their
lives have been improved. They did sort of feel that
promises aren?t being kept."

The report noted Biden's approval always has been low
among Republicans, but now those numbers for Democrats
are dropping ? and among independents they are plunging.

Even White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki has admitted that
Biden's numbers are being impacted, and she blamed
COVID-19.

"This is a really tough time in our country. We?re still
battling Covid and a lot of people thought we?d be
through it, including us," she said.

Advertisement - story continues below

The report said Biden's "foundering" is causing concern
among Democrats across the country, "especially in
Virginia, where a governor?s race next month presents
one of the party?s first major political tests since
Biden took office."

The report said the Afghanistan disaster, the border and
more continue to contribute to the "slide."

Fox News noted that the results already are starting to
appear.

Jon Dunwell, 55, a pastor and financial services
representative ? and a Republican ? won a special
election in Iowa for a seat that had been held by
Democrats for decades.

Advertisement - story continues below

He won 60% of the vote in Iowa House District 29.

"Iowans are sending a clear message?they wholly reject
the policies and agenda of Iowa Democrats," Jeff
Kauffmann, the head of the state?s Republican Party,
said.

Bloomberg reported Virginia gubernatorial candidate
Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, even has characterized
Biden as a liability in his race.

"We are facing a lot of headwinds from Washington,"
McAuliffe said recently. "As you know, the president is
unpopular today, unfortunately, here in Virginia, so
we?ve got to plow through."

Advertisement - story continues below"

charlie freak

Oct 17, 2021, 12:01:51 PM10/17/21
On 2021-10-15, Thats Me <thatsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So where are the slimy, corrupt libtards defending Joe
> Biden?
> Come out, come out wherever you are!
>
> Biden's approval 'sinking like the Titanic,' now down to
> 36%
>
><https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/bidens-approval-sinking-
> like-titanic-now-36/>
>

> "Dropping like a rock. Off a cliff. Over the edge. Like
> a lead balloon.
>
> There are a number of ways to describe a precipitous
> decline, such as Joe Biden's approval rating now down to
> 36% in a new poll.
>
> The analysts at Zogby Analytics chose to describe it as
> "sinking like the Titanic," after they crunched their
> numbers and found only 15% of respondents calling
> Biden's job performance excellent, and another 21% good.

Biden's presidency is toast. He is too stupid to realize that all he
had to do was leave things alone, ie:Trump's policies, and he would
have been in good shape.

This idiot attacks the fossil fuel industry and is now begging the
same industry to lower fuel prices.

He isn't the brightest bulb in the box. And after all he did claim
that his son Hunter Biden is the smartest man he knows.

<https://13wham.com/news/videos/joe-biden-calls-son-hunter-the-
smartest -man-he-knows>

That says all that one needs to know about Joe Biden.

--
Charlie Freak
F**k Joe Biden