MS now has too many FOSS idiots hanging around writing crap code

DFS

Oct 4, 2022, 11:59:44 AM10/4/22
In Win11, you can name all your virtual desktops the same?!?!?!

OMFG!

That's typical braindead, untested FOSS programmer behavior.

Alvin P. Picker

Oct 4, 2022, 4:03:35 PM10/4/22
On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 11:59:42 -0400, DFS wrote:

> That's typical braindead, untested FOSS programmer behavior.

Here we find the Den Mother Donald DuFuS Supremus engaged
in his life's work.

Life's work?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You read me correctly. All that this idiot does is captured
by this single, pathetic post. He is the saddest of sad
sacks.

Why doesn't he pick up two or three black whores and engage
in some cocaine-fueled sex party?

Probably because his pecker is too small and flaccid.

Not to mention that's he's so fat and ugly.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So he will, of necessity, keep on with his life's "work."

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The rest of us shall enjoy the greatest OS in the history
of technical man -- and some black whores.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

On his tombstone it shall be writ:

"Who The Fuck Cares?"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Alvin P. Picker

Don't dare dicker
With the Alvin P Picker
'Cause he'll put you down quicker
Than a fat city slicker
Or a fag boot licker
With a jail house sticker

DFS

Oct 5, 2022, 10:56:51 AM10/5/22
On 10/4/2022 4:03 PM, Alvin P. Picker wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 11:59:42 -0400, DFS wrote:
>

>> That's typical braindead, untested FOSS programmer behavior.
>>

> Here we find the Den Mother Donald DuFuS Supremus engaged
> in his life's work.
>
> Life's work?
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> You read me correctly. All that this idiot does is captured
> by this single, pathetic post. He is the saddest of sad
> sacks.

"I know EVERYTHING.
I am NEVER incorrect.
I am ALWAYS correct in EVERYTHING that I say.
I CANNOT ever be wrong.
for me it is impossible to be wrong.
I do not make errors. Ever.
I NEVER lose.
NO ONE has an advantage over me in any way.
All my code is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Always.
my beautiful, elegant, efficient, perfect, and infallible C code
If only they [NASA] had my perfect simulation, perfectly realized with
GNU/Linux, it would have saved their asses.
*my* stuff is what gets NASA to Pluto and beyond
formidable background in digital technology
I am worth (at least) 5 billion people.
I can do anything and everything and I can do it all extremely well.
magnificent programming prowess
I can program ANYTHING.
I program only in GNU C (but more and more assembly).
I use GNU/Linux exclusively
I was doing that [assembly programming on CTOS] when I was 12 years old
I began programming in machine language and I will stay in machine
language until I croak.
Writing a BIOS in assembly is "candy-ass, chicken-shit programming"
EXPERT in image processing and audio processing
expert in *all* aspects of both GNU/Linux and Microshit
the performance [of my own homemade audio equipment] exceeds anything
that is commercially available
straight A college and grad student
computing virtuoso,
worldly and seasoned programmer,
seasoned professional,
talented artist,
REAL MAN,
COMPOSER,
keyboardist,
CREATIVE man,
INNOVATOR,
businessperson,
ex-con,
ex heroin addict,
mathematician,
electrical engineer,
mechanical engineer,
computer scientist,
research scientist,
material scientist,
board-certified psychiatrist,
music producer,
veritable genius"

Now THAT is an entitled little sad-sack who was never told No.

> Why doesn't he pick up two or three black whores and engage
> in some cocaine-fueled sex party?

I don't do ho's, or coke, or ho's and coke, and I sure as hell don't do
black ho's and coke.

> The rest of us shall enjoy the greatest OS in the history
> of technical man

You must've discovered the FOSS crap VDs you use also allow such a blunder.

Desktop 1: Web
Desktop 2: Web
Desktop 3: Web
Desktop 4: Web

What's the point?

pseudocode fix is something like:
dupeNames = False
If Desktop.Count > 1 Then
For i = 0 to Desktop.Count - 1
For j = (i+1) to Desktop.Count - 1
If Desktop(i).Name = Desktop(j).Name Then
Desktop(i).Name = "Enter a unique name for this Desktop"
dupeNames = True
Exit For
End If
Next j
if dupeNames = True Then Exit For
Next i
End If

> -- and some black whores.

How come you can't pull a respectable, intelligent, attractive-to-you
White woman with a college degree and a good job?