Utah: School District Bans Bible, Sets Sights on the Book of Mormon

Here is the News

Jun 6, 2023, 2:03:03 AM6/6/23
Utah: School District Bans Bible, Sets Sights on the Book of Mormon

Snake Baker
June 5, 2023

Now the Bible is banned because it is "vulgar."

It is being banned by the people teaching anal sex - with men, in fact - to
5-year-olds.

How are you even supposed to respond to this?

The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jun/03/utah-school-district-book-of-morman-ban

> A school district in Utah that last week banned the Bible from school
> libraries is now being asked to consider a further title for removal: the
> Book of Mormon.
>
> The Davis school district, which serves Davis county, north of Salt Lake
> City, said it was considering a new complaint demanding the removal of the
> foundational text of the Utah-based Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
> Saints.
>
> The latest potential removal comes just a week after the Bible was taken
> off the shelves of libraries in elementary and middle schools after being
> deemed by a committee to be inappropriate because it contained "vulgarity
> or violence". The Bible will remain in high school libraries.
>
> The school district said it would assess the Book of Mormon for "all
> elements of the definitions of pornographic or indecent materials" as
> defined under a Utah law concerning sensitive materials.
>
> The request to remove the book referenced violence including battles,
> beheadings and kidnappings.
>
> A national furore has arisen over the removal of books from public schools
> in several states, often driven by conservatives targeting material that
> contains references to gender identity or sexuality.
>
> The debate in Utah has centered upon a law passed last year that allows
> parents to request the removal of books containing pornographic or
> indecent material.
>
> One parent in the Davis school district decided to demand the removal of
> the Bible, claiming it to be "one of the most sex-ridden books around".
>
> The district decided that while the Bible did not violate the Utah law, it
> was not suitable for younger students.

There are sex scenes in the Bible. That's not been a problem since the
advent of the printing press, shortly after which the Bible became available
to children across the entire Western world.

Is it more "sex-ridden" than this?

https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NYPICHPDPICT000011183735.webp
https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NYPICHPDPICT000011188809.webp
https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NYPICHPDPICT000011203854-edited.webp

That is used in the curriculum for elementary school kids in several
American schools.

Just imagine the nerve of these people. There is nothing pornographic in the
Bible. The sex is things like this:

"Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she,
forced her, and lay with her." - 2 Samuel 13:14

I'm steel-manning here. That is describing the incest-rape of Tamar by
Amnon, which is probably the most incendiary sexual event in the entire
Bible. It's that one verse. (Here's the context, in case anyone doubts it.)
Go ahead and compare it to the text and imagery above.

The Song of Solomon is a sex book, but it uses poetic metaphors that
children would not understand.

> The Book of Mormon could be next to be banished. Joseph Smith, the church
> founder who published the book in 1830, claimed it was translated from
> inscriptions of prophets on golden plates.
>
> The book is presented as a historically authentic depiction of God's
> dealings with people in the Americas, although this is disputed by
> historians and scientists.

The Book of Mormon doesn't have sex scenes like the Bible does.

So, they will just use some other excuse.

Imagine that "conservatives" like Ted Cruz are still claiming that these
people are just "misguided" because of their "ideology."

Not one person in the government will say "Satanic Jews who want to sodomize
your pre-teen sons - before and after they cut their dicks off."

chrisv

Jun 7, 2023, 5:50:06 PM6/7/23
Here is the News wrote:

>Utah: School District Bans Bible, Sets Sights on the Book of Mormon
>
>Snake Baker
>June 5, 2023
>
>Now the Bible is banned because it is "vulgar."
>
>It is being banned by the people teaching anal sex - with men, in fact - to
>5-year-olds.

More from Utah: On Thursday, Kellogg High School senior Travis Lohr
took part in an activity where seniors share advice for lowerclassmen.
In a departure from his preapproved remarks, Lohr spoke from his
heart, saying, “Guys are guys and girls are girls. There is no
in-between.”

A young man states a FACT and the leftists are trying to destroy his
life.

Surely it cannot be argued that it's, at least, a reasonable opinion!

We have to start suing these fucking leftists, constantly, folks.

Alan

Jun 7, 2023, 5:54:10 PM6/7/23
Sorry, but you seem to have left out a few details from your story.

HOW exactly was anyone "destroy[ing] is life"?

Jolly Roger

Jun 7, 2023, 5:58:40 PM6/7/23
Their hate media tells them that, and hits them right in their gullible
feelyfeels. They don't think beyond that - it's pure emotion which drives
them, and zero rational thought.

JR

Chris Schram

Jun 7, 2023, 6:11:16 PM6/7/23
Thank you for expressing your concern.

chrisv

Jun 7, 2023, 6:30:53 PM6/7/23
Nothing about the freedom of speech issue?

He also had a job offer rescinded. That's what the left does, when
you speak the truth against them. Try to get you fired. Try to
destroy our life. For speaking TRUTH.

https://www.idahotribune.org/news/heres-what-you-can-do-to-help-travis-lohr

Do you think that what the leftists are doing to this young man is OK?

Alan

Jun 7, 2023, 6:34:57 PM6/7/23
He had a job offer rescinded, did he?

How did "the left" do that?

It wasn't by free speech by any chance, was it?

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 7, 2023, 6:45:26 PM6/7/23
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2023-06-07, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>>> More from Utah: On Thursday, Kellogg High School senior Travis Lohr
>>> took part in an activity where seniors share advice for lowerclassmen.
>>> In a departure from his preapproved remarks, Lohr spoke from his
>>> heart, saying, “Guys are guys and girls are girls. There is no
>>> in-between.”
>>>
>>> A young man states a FACT and the leftists are trying to destroy his
>>> life.
>>>
>>> Surely it cannot be argued that it's, at least, a reasonable opinion!
>>>
>>> We have to start suing these fucking leftists, constantly, folks.
>>>

>> Sorry, but you seem to have left out a few details from your story.
>>
>> HOW exactly was anyone "destroy[ing] is life"?
>
> Their hate media tells them that, and hits them right in their gullible
> feelyfeels. They don't think beyond that - it's pure emotion which drives
> them, and zero rational thought.

I notice this stuff is crossposted in talk.politics.guns. One comes to
expect highbrow from there [sarcasm tag for the lead paint eaters].
Alt.atheism was an intolerable cesspool last I checked. Most Linux
advocates from the other group in the headers would diss Apple because
arcane techbro reasons. My experience was on a rather crotchety Ubuntu
group years ago.

So this crap makes Arlen’s tirades look sane and at least usually topical
though obsessive. Just sayin’. I’m noticing an uptick in MAGAt brain bilge
lately here. Not good.

chrisv

Jun 7, 2023, 7:06:06 PM6/7/23
Alan wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> https://www.idahotribune.org/news/heres-what-you-can-do-to-help-travis-lohr
>>
>> Do you think that what the leftists are doing to this young man is OK?

The leftist's answer is, obviously, "yes".

An 18-year old kid. Life destroyed (hopefully).

"Let that be a lesson to you who want to speak against the trangender
cult!"

>He had a job offer rescinded, did he?
>
>How did "the left" do that?
>
>It wasn't by free speech by any chance, was it?

OMG nice "logic".

"It's only OUR 'free speech' to destroy your life if you exercise YOUR
right of free speech. Even when what you said was TRUE."

These leftists are evil, nasty, anti-American people, folks. They
*want* to be able to imprison people for stating the truth. Don't you
for a minute doubt it.

Alan

Jun 7, 2023, 7:17:25 PM6/7/23
On 2023-06-07 16:06, chrisv wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>
>> chrisv wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.idahotribune.org/news/heres-what-you-can-do-to-help-travis-lohr
>>>
>>> Do you think that what the leftists are doing to this young man is OK?
>
> The leftist's answer is, obviously, "yes".
>
> An 18-year old kid. Life destroyed (hopefully).
>
> "Let that be a lesson to you who want to speak against the trangender
> cult!"
>
>> He had a job offer rescinded, did he?
>>
>> How did "the left" do that?
>>
>> It wasn't by free speech by any chance, was it?
>
> OMG nice "logic".
>
> "It's only OUR 'free speech' to destroy your life if you exercise YOUR
> right of free speech. Even when what you said was TRUE."

You've failed to answer my questions, coward.

If he's entitled to free speech (and he is), and some people use their
free speech (to which they, too, are entitled) to point that out to
those who want to employ him (assuming that even happened)...

...how is that wrong?

> These leftists are evil, nasty, anti-American people, folks. They
> *want* to be able to imprison people for stating the truth. Don't you
> for a minute doubt it.

No one was imprisoned, nor has any law been proposed to do so.

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 7:47:07 PM6/7/23
On 8/06/2023 7:58 am, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2023-06-07, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>>> More from Utah: On Thursday, Kellogg High School senior Travis Lohr
>>> took part in an activity where seniors share advice for lowerclassmen.
>>> In a departure from his preapproved remarks, Lohr spoke from his
>>> heart, saying, “Guys are guys and girls are girls. There is no
>>> in-between.”
>>>
>>> A young man states a FACT and the leftists are trying to destroy his
>>> life.
>>>
>>> Surely it cannot be argued that it's, at least, a reasonable opinion!
>>>
>>> We have to start suing these fucking leftists, constantly, folks.
>>>

>> Sorry, but you seem to have left out a few details from your story.
>>
>> HOW exactly was anyone "destroy[ing] is life"?
>
> Their hate media tells them that, and hits them right in their gullible
> feelyfeels. They don't think beyond that - it's pure emotion which drives
> them, and zero rational thought.

They'll be no jolly rodgering around here, thanks.

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 7:47:59 PM6/7/23
In article <neKdnXu7L7XnlRz5...@giganews.com>,
ecph...@allspamis.invalid says...

> Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> >> Sorry, but you seem to have left out a few details from your story.
> >>
> >> HOW exactly was anyone "destroy[ing] is life"?
> >
> > Their hate media tells them that, and hits them right in their gullible
> > feelyfeels. They don't think beyond that - it's pure emotion which drives
> > them, and zero rational thought.
> >
> I notice this stuff is crossposted in talk.politics.guns. One comes to
> expect highbrow from there [sarcasm tag for the lead paint eaters].
> Alt.atheism was an intolerable cesspool last I checked. Most Linux
> advocates from the other group in the headers would diss Apple because
> arcane techbro reasons. My experience was on a rather crotchety Ubuntu
> group years ago.
>
> So this crap makes Arlen?s tirades look sane and at least usually topical
> though obsessive. Just sayin?. I?m noticing an uptick in MAGAt brain bilge
> lately here. Not good.

so what's your point?

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 7, 2023, 8:03:28 PM6/7/23
Stop fucking crossposting toxic garbage into my group.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 8:32:23 PM6/7/23
In article <NMmcnUtHc-5ehxz5...@giganews.com>,
ecph...@allspamis.invalid says...
no

Jolly Roger

Jun 7, 2023, 8:40:43 PM6/7/23
On 2023-06-07, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:
These dip shits don't know what freedom of speech is, so they try to
redefine it as "people I agree with should be able to say and do
whatever they want with zero repercussions". ; )

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 7, 2023, 8:41:48 PM6/7/23
Then you are trash.

Pastor Knease

Jun 7, 2023, 8:45:59 PM6/7/23
On 07 Jun 2023, *Hemidactylus* <ecph...@allspamis.invalid> posted some
You atheists are so intolerant of those helping you see the error of your
ways.

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 7, 2023, 8:49:28 PM6/7/23
You gun toters just want everyone to be on notice about your next mass
shooting meltdown because immaturity.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 9:13:54 PM6/7/23
In article <rPKdnaLDpvojvhz5...@giganews.com>,
and?

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 9:14:34 PM6/7/23
In article <-_-dncoIV4cWuBz5n...@giganews.com>,
ecph...@allspamis.invalid says...
That statement was pretty immature.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 7, 2023, 11:30:35 PM6/7/23
Alan wrote:
> On 2023-06-07 16:06, chrisv wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>> The leftist's answer is, obviously, "yes".
>>
>> An 18-year old kid.  Life destroyed (hopefully).
>>
>> "Let that be a lesson to you who want to speak against the trangender
>> cult!"
>>
>>> He had a job offer rescinded, did he?
>>>
>>> How did "the left" do that?
>>>
>>> It wasn't by free speech by any chance, was it?
>>
>> OMG nice "logic".
>>
>> "It's only OUR 'free speech' to destroy your life if you exercise YOUR
>> right of free speech.  Even when what you said was TRUE."
>
> You've failed to answer my questions, coward.
>
> If he's entitled to free speech (and he is), and some people use their free
> speech (to which they, too, are entitled) to point that out to those who want to
> employ him (assuming that even happened)...
>
> ...how is that wrong?

"Free speech" is a pious fraud. We allowed the Left "free speech", and they
used it to get sane people disemployed, deplatformed and demonitized.

Alan

Jun 7, 2023, 11:48:37 PM6/7/23
How do they do that exactly?

If their words cause that to happen, that's a very acceptable outcome.

pothead

Jun 8, 2023, 12:35:38 AM6/8/23
The censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story and conservative people by social media is one
example.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 2:22:27 AM6/8/23
Who censored that story precisely?

And social media is private enterprises and they get to choose who uses
their platforms.

chrisv

Jun 8, 2023, 5:14:29 PM6/8/23
Alan wrote:

> (snipped, unread)

Fsck you, you POS.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 5:39:20 PM6/8/23
You seem very upset over something you claim not to have read...

Didn't really think through your response, did you?

:-)

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 5:47:23 PM6/8/23
In article <v4h48ihq2mnmtr49t...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> Alan wrote:
>
> > (snipped, unread)

That's what the fakes do here too. Cowards.

pothead

Jun 8, 2023, 6:21:10 PM6/8/23
Facebook and others. The MSM floated the fake story that it was Russian information mostly because
the 50 security "experts" signed that letter which turned out to be lie.

Facebook blocked the NY Post's account and the bots deleted posts that spoke of the Hunter Biden
laptop. As it turns out the FBI was meeting with FB and others weekly pushing the false narrative
that the laptop was fake. And they knew full well it was real but they were protecting Biden while
harming Trump.

> And social media is private enterprises and they get to choose who uses
> their platforms.

Not when they hide behind Section 230 and are protected.

<https://www.cnet.com/news/politics/section-230-how-it-shields-facebook-and-why-congress-wants-
changes/>
You must be hiding under a rock to miss all of this.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 6:29:14 PM6/8/23
And that would be free speech, right? Facebook's right to decide what
content it allows?

And what is your proof that that letter "turned out to be a lie"?

> Facebook blocked the NY Post's account and the bots deleted posts that spoke of the Hunter Biden
> laptop. As it turns out the FBI was meeting with FB and others weekly pushing the false narrative
> that the laptop was fake. And they knew full well it was real but they were protecting Biden while
> harming Trump.

Proof please!

Chris Schram

Jun 8, 2023, 7:06:22 PM6/8/23
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God's_Gonna_Get'cha_(For_That)>

--
chri...@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 8, 2023, 9:39:12 PM6/8/23
The terrorist Left is allowed to organize, because they are essentially
the State. When the not-Left tries to organize, they get harassed and
infiltrated by the FBI, if not outright Wacoed.

> If their words cause that to happen, that's a very acceptable outcome.

You ought to be killed for the good of peaceable men everywhere.

chrisv

Jun 8, 2023, 9:43:38 PM6/8/23
All responses to the above were deleted, unread.

I don't really care what some piece of shit who thinks it's OK to
destroy people for speaking the truth says.

"You have to let any pervert or weirdo who wants to into your locker
room, girls! All they have to do is claim to be a woman, and they can
come in!"

chrisv

Jun 8, 2023, 9:46:20 PM6/8/23
pothead wrote:

> Alan wrote:
>>
>> Who censored that story precisely?

Twitter and others. How clueless are you, "Alan"?

>Facebook and others.

After the FBI *told* them to!

>The MSM floated the fake story that it was Russian information mostly because
>the 50 security "experts" signed that letter which turned out to be lie.
>
>Facebook blocked the NY Post's account and the bots deleted posts that spoke of the Hunter Biden
>laptop. As it turns out the FBI was meeting with FB and others weekly pushing the false narrative
>that the laptop was fake. And they knew full well it was real but they were protecting Biden while
>harming Trump.

Which blows up the "they are private companies so can censor"
bullshit.

chrisv

Jun 8, 2023, 9:47:25 PM6/8/23
Alan wrote:

>And that would be free speech, right? Facebook's right to decide what
>content it allows?

They did it at the behest of the Biden administration, you stupid POS.

chrisv

Jun 8, 2023, 9:59:33 PM6/8/23
Correction, at the behest of the FBI. Still the government.

Powerful political institutions suppress the truth because it was "Joe
Biden's son", and the filthy leftist "Alan" thinks it's A-OK. The
press censored. Investigations into wrongdoing halted.

What a POS!

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 10:05:10 PM6/8/23
On 2023-06-08 18:43, chrisv wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>
>> Alan wrote:
>>
>>> (snipped, unread)
>>
>> Fsck you, you POS.
>
> All responses to the above were deleted, unread.
>
> I don't really care what some piece of shit who thinks it's OK to
> destroy people for speaking the truth says.

I think that if someone "speaks the truth" other people are allowed to
share his "truth"...

...that's free speech too.

> "You have to let any pervert or weirdo who wants to into your locker
> room, girls! All they have to do is claim to be a woman, and they can
> come in!"

Your "quote" is bullshit.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 10:05:53 PM6/8/23
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>> If their words cause that to happen, that's a very acceptable outcome.
>
> You ought to be killed for the good of peaceable men everywhere.

I'm sorry, but are you trying to "destroy" me for speaking freely?

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 10:06:19 PM6/8/23
On 2023-06-08 18:46, chrisv wrote:
> pothead wrote:
>
>> Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> Who censored that story precisely?
>
> Twitter and others. How clueless are you, "Alan"?
>
>> Facebook and others.
>
> After the FBI *told* them to!

That literally never happened.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 10:06:50 PM6/8/23
There is literally no proof that is true.

Alan

Jun 8, 2023, 10:08:16 PM6/8/23
On 2023-06-08 18:59, chrisv wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>
>> Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> And that would be free speech, right? Facebook's right to decide what
>>> content it allows?
>>
>> They did it at the behest of the Biden administration, you stupid POS.
>
> Correction, at the behest of the FBI. Still the government.

You have literally nothing to show that's true.

> Powerful political institutions suppress the truth because it was "Joe
> Biden's son", and the filthy leftist "Alan" thinks it's A-OK. The
> press censored. Investigations into wrongdoing halted.
>
> What a POS!

Your "whistleblowers" turn out to be disgruntled, disciplined employees
now in the pay of Trump's people.

Jolly Roger

Jun 8, 2023, 11:26:09 PM6/8/23
These idiots are the biggest fucking crybaby cowards.

>>> If their words cause that to happen, that's a very acceptable
>>> outcome.
>>
>> You ought to be killed for the good of peaceable men everywhere.
>
> I'm sorry, but are you trying to "destroy" me for speaking freely?

"Rules for thee, but not for me."

We really should have finished the job after the civil war. Maybe next
time...

JR

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 9, 2023, 2:38:27 AM6/9/23
You can laugh all you want, but the Left is the State and the State is
the Left. It looks like crimestop is making you stupid.

>>> If their words cause that to happen, that's a very acceptable outcome.
>>
>> You ought to be killed for the good of peaceable men everywhere.
>
> I'm sorry, but are you trying to "destroy" me for speaking freely?

You are speaking power to truth. For that, you should die.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 9, 2023, 2:40:29 AM6/9/23
Who are you going to send? Women, blacks and trannies?

Alan

Jun 9, 2023, 2:42:15 AM6/9/23
Every, single FBI Director has been a Republican, snowflake.

>>> You ought to be killed for the good of peaceable men everywhere.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but are you trying to "destroy" me for speaking freely?
>
> You are speaking power to truth. For that, you should die.

LOL.

Your attitude reveals you.

Alan

Jun 9, 2023, 2:43:12 AM6/9/23
How about me?

Former Canadian Armed Forces.

Hockey player.

Racing driver.

Ski instructor.

World championship level sailor.

What have you got?

:-)

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:42:26 PM6/9/23
In article <un058i96lllpnfkqr...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...
Not a bad response for a thread that was ignored.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:44:27 PM6/9/23
In article <si158id1ikc6sv748...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...
The FBI refuses to release documents that can bring more light to the
Bidens.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:47:57 PM6/9/23
In article <kefkec...@mid.individual.net>, jolly...@pobox.com
says...
LOL, You will be hiding in the basement.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:48:48 PM6/9/23
In article <u5uhgp$kpkn$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
anon...@internet.everywhere says...
Throw Skittles at them and yell "taste the rainbow bitch"

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:50:41 PM6/9/23
In article <u5uhcv$kpkn$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
anon...@internet.everywhere says...
Who are you to decide who is to die? Are you one of those "tolerant"
liberals?

Alan

Jun 9, 2023, 2:28:33 PM6/9/23
Sorry, but the FBI showed the documents to the members of the committee...

...and the so-called "whistleblowers" turned out to have lied under oath...

...and been in the pay of Trump's man, Kash Patel.

Oops.

Jolly Roger

Jun 9, 2023, 2:33:04 PM6/9/23
"You have to tolerate my intolerance. cHeCkMaTe LeFtIsTs! *SPITTLE*"

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 2:57:26 PM6/9/23
In article <keh9ir...@mid.individual.net>, jolly...@pobox.com
says...
I'll just laugh at you instead.

%

Jun 9, 2023, 3:00:22 PM6/9/23
who is this borg head

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 3:08:25 PM6/9/23
In article <szGdnURV1e0n6x75...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
I dunno, he just started humping my posts.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 9, 2023, 11:56:47 PM6/9/23
The job of Republicans before Trump was to:

1: Cuck out, and
2: Move the right side of the Overton Window further left.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jun 10, 2023, 12:02:33 AM6/10/23
White veterans of actual combat who want chaste wives and grandchildren.

Oh, and we're keeping our semi-automatic rifles and handguns too.

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 11, 2023, 10:23:08 PM6/11/23
Use them as pocket pussies with the safety off you mouthbreathing
knuckledragging vermin and stop spamming other groups with your rancid
brain turds.

*Hemidactylus*

Jun 11, 2023, 10:36:46 PM6/11/23
From my vantage point a bunch of cousin fucking meth heads just started
spamming an iphone group.

Skeeter

Jun 12, 2023, 11:59:15 AM6/12/23
In article <If-dneANO5UcHBv5...@giganews.com>,
ecph...@allspamis.invalid says...
No and thanks for the invite.

Chris Schram

Jun 12, 2023, 5:13:46 PM6/12/23
Was this endless brawl ever on-topic in ANY of these groups?

Skeeter

Jun 12, 2023, 8:41:14 PM6/12/23
In article <u681q6$37qk6$1...@dont-email.me>, chri...@me.com says...
It's Chinas fault.

chrisv

Jun 13, 2023, 8:06:01 AM6/13/23
Skeeter wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
??
>> Powerful political institutions suppress the truth because it was "Joe
>> Biden's son", and the filthy leftist "Alan" thinks it's A-OK. The
>> press censored. Investigations into wrongdoing halted.
>>
>> What a POS!
>
>The FBI refuses to release documents that can bring more light to the
>Bidens.

Once upon a time, I respected the FBI.

--
"Some Linux users were very much against the idea of choice if people
did not choose Linux." - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one

Alan

Jun 13, 2023, 1:42:35 PM6/13/23
On 2023-06-13 05:06, chrisv wrote:
> Skeeter wrote:
>
>> chrisv wrote:
> ??
>>> Powerful political institutions suppress the truth because it was "Joe
>>> Biden's son", and the filthy leftist "Alan" thinks it's A-OK. The
>>> press censored. Investigations into wrongdoing halted.
>>>
>>> What a POS!
>>
>> The FBI refuses to release documents that can bring more light to the
>> Bidens.
>
> Once upon a time, I respected the FBI.

'The FBI says the form is used by agents “to record unverified reporting
from a confidential human source” and that confidential human source
information is “highly sensitive.”'

"unverified reporting"

So the form in question is the unverified report of a source who is
talking about another unverified report by a third party.