Re: Witches selected in U.S. Capitol riot trial of Oath Keepers militia

pothead

Oct 2, 2022, 11:14:19 AM10/2/22
On 2022-10-02, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/2/22 08:36, ed...@post.com wrote:

>>> In addition, as I understand none of those who entered the capitol
>>> building were armed with anything more deadly than makeshift clubs. To
>>> attempt to overthrow the US government by using a mob to invade the
>>> capital building is idiotic to the point of being unbelievable.
>>
>> Well, considering how ineffective the Capitol police were at controlling the situation, a mob is all it would've taken to overthrow the government. And then imagine the state of confusion that would follow with fat Tubby claiming to have won, by cheating of course, a second term and that all should plead allegiance to him, Constitution be damned. That's the right winger's way of doing things. When's the last time Democrats attempted to overthrow the government after losing an election? As for what the insurrectionists were armed with:
>>
>> https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used
>>
>> And make sure you read the whole article to understand why an "innocent" object can still be a deadly weapon, otherwise you'll forever remain stupid about these things.
>
> Fro the article:
> [...]
> But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows
> that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns,
> pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An
> additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters
> of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and
> remains at large.
> [...]
>
> Looks more like a riot than an organized attempt to overthrow the
> government.
>
> [...]
> Early news reports appear to have gotten this wrong. Some officers were
> attacked with fire extinguishers, but Capitol Police officer Brian
> Sicknick was actually attacked with an unidentified chemical spray, per
> court documents, and died the following evening.
> [...]
>
> Then there is this:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-sicknick-capitol-riot-died-natural-causes/
> [...]
> Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes a day after
> defending the Capitol during the January 6 assault, the D.C. medical
> examiner's office announced Monday. Sicknick was previously believed to
> have died from injuries sustained during the riot.
>
> Sicknick died from strokes, the chief medical examiner's office said in
> a report summary, citing "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to
> acute basilar artery thrombosis." In an interview with The Washington
> Post, chief medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz said Sicknick suffered
> two strokes at the base of his brainstem caused by a clot in an artery.
> [...]
> [...]

The core group were a collection of extremists who rioted and unfortunately had other equally
ignorant people follow along. I believe those who destroyed property, harmed anyone etc should be
prosecuted.
The only reason this is being focused on by the left is to push the anti-white, white supremacist
scare tactic.
And all the Democrats are succeeding in doing is making fools out of themselves because literally
nobody cares.

What people do care about was businesses burned to the ground, looting, cities destroyed, hell even
a police station was barricaded and set on fire with police officers inside. Many people died
during the "summer of love".
And what is being done about that?
Where is the investigation?
Where is the investigation into Kamala setting up bail funds for criminals?
How about corrupt BLM buying mansions?
Destruction of public and government property like police cars.?

Were white supremacist's responsible for all of that?

The corrupt government is trying to push the narrative but it's not working and they know it.

What all of this shows is the double standard for Dems vs Repubs.

And come November, assuming the Republicans don't screw things up, and they very well might, it's
going to be a bloodbath of Democrats being kicked out of office.
Even President Clinton knows it.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Helmut Achterberg

Oct 2, 2022, 12:30:47 PM10/2/22
I think the November midterms are going to come down to "are things better under Biden and the
Democrats compared to Trump?"
It's that simple.
It it turns out to be a referendum on Biden, the Democrats are toast.

It's not longer going to be like 2016 where people didn't actually like Trump but they held their
nose and voted for him because they liked Hillary even less.
Same in 2020 with Biden and Trump.

But in neither of those elections was the USA in the downward spiral as it is now and people are
going to blame that on the Democrat policies and Joe Biden.

Attacking parent's rights and using kids as pawns is a death knell so is all the Woke, "hate the
whites" rhetoric and the catering to a very small percentage of the population with all of the
trans stuff.

The Republican commitment to restore America to greatness is powerful but they are doing an awful
job of getting it out into the public. They need to be more aggressive. Governors like Whitmer and
Hochul need to be voted out.

The Republicans are being handed a layup here and if they blow it they are sunk as a party.

--
Helmut
"If you don't like Linux, you might tick incorrectly"