Snit Michael Glasser Installing Windows stinks

1 view

STALKING_TARGET_89

May 16, 2022, 8:24:56 AM5/16/22
I'm not going to play like Snit Michael Glasser did not square me away
when I needed it and I am thankful for his help. -hh has my example as
an example and should learn to at least pretend he knows something about
it because of this. -hh shows at least some of the posts are hand generated
because some of them are direct responses in very specific ways which
proves they are a response. IOW, while some could be automated others
are definitely not.

He inconveniences multiple groups of people who are just bystanders,
but that's a conceited fool for you. What you and I care about isn't
a factor.

How -hh figures out when to use his flood script to disrupt discussions
best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. The full buffoonery is
packed of unbelievable inconsistencies and is based heavily on -hh's
'home made CMS' shenanigans.

-
Puppy Videos
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud