Ext3 For Me All The Way!

Alvin P. Picker

Sep 30, 2022, 4:21:59 PM9/30/22
I am very sorry to have to say, but a lot (most?) users
of GNU/Linux are but lame-ass crowd followers.

As an example, most, if not all, distros will use the
ext4 file system, or perhaps the btrfs file system.

Me? I still use ext3, and I will keep on using ext3
until hell freezes over.

Why?

Because there is no significant, if any, advantage to
using ext4. Furthermore, all my archived files (on optical
and other media) are in ext3.

*I* do not change for the sake of change. Giveth me
a hard-core, objective reason to change, but you cannot,
or else shut the fuck up.

I also use reiserfs because this wonderful file system
allows much more efficient packing of very large numbers
of very small files.

Hail Hans Reiser! Free Hans Reiser! A man can do as he
pleases with his property, his wife.

I greatly respect FOSS developers for maintaining this
array of filesystems. The humongous ($$$$) corps just
cannot compete.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Lester Thorpe

Lester has spoken.
Disagree? You'll be chokin'.

vallor

Oct 1, 2022, 11:09:31 AM10/1/22
On Fri, 30 Sep 2022 20:21:55 +0000, Alvin P. Picker wrote:

> I am very sorry to have to say, but a lot (most?) users of GNU/Linux are
> but lame-ass crowd followers.
>
> As an example, most, if not all, distros will use the ext4 file system,
> or perhaps the btrfs file system.
>
> Me? I still use ext3, and I will keep on using ext3 until hell freezes
> over.
>
> Why?
>
> Because there is no significant, if any, advantage to using ext4.
> Furthermore, all my archived files (on optical and other media) are in
> ext3.
>
> *I* do not change for the sake of change. Giveth me a hard-core,
> objective reason to change, but you cannot, or else shut the fuck up.
>
> I also use reiserfs because this wonderful file system allows much more
> efficient packing of very large numbers of very small files.
>
> Hail Hans Reiser! Free Hans Reiser! A man can do as he pleases with
> his property, his wife.

You just bought yourself a one-way ticket to kooksville, fsckturd.

Note fu2.

--
-v

Max Pwner

Oct 1, 2022, 11:31:56 AM10/1/22
Noted, I guess.

Nobody tell that idjit that brtfs is the same principle as reiserfs.

He's probably a big OJ Simpson fan.

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪

rbowman

Oct 1, 2022, 12:42:33 PM10/1/22
On 10/1/22 05:11, Max Pwner wrote:
> Nobody tell that idjit that brtfs is the same principle as reiserfs.

There is the principle and then there is the execution... Maybe btrfs
works flawlessly for many but I've been burnt by it.

DFS

Oct 1, 2022, 1:28:56 PM10/1/22
On 9/30/2022 4:21 PM, Nose Picker Piet <larry....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Me? I still use ext3, and I will keep on using ext3
> until hell freezes over.
>
> Why?
>
> Because there is no significant, if any, advantage to
> using ext4.

ext4 has many worthwhile advantages over ext3, kook.

> *I* do not change for the sake of change. Giveth me
> a hard-core, objective reason to change, but you cannot,
> or else shut the fuck up.

More dbl-talking. You blindly and spastically emerge --crapware every
week, and put a new kernel in place every few months, with ZERO
investigation into the changelogs.

You're actually quite the sheep - you take what they give, no questions
asked.

> I also use reiserfs because this wonderful file system
> allows much more efficient packing of very large numbers
> of very small files.
>
> Hail Hans Reiser! Free Hans Reiser! A man can do as he
> pleases with his property, his wife.

That puss killed his ex-wife (and mother of his children). Choked her
from behind, just like a "REAL GuhNoo MAN". Then buried her body in the
ground, then ran, then lied, then arrested, then convicted, then
imprisoned, then beat up, then appealed, then denied, then traded the
location of her body for reduced jail time.

Overall, a real GuhNoo luser.

> I greatly respect FOSS developers for maintaining this
> array of filesystems.

E is for ext4, an extended filesystem
It waits to write data - it delays allocation
4 is the safest with journal checksumming
If 5 has no fragments the geeks won't stop cumming

LOL! I got a million of 'em!

> The humongous ($$$$) corps just cannot compete.

They employ millions and make the world go 'round. At any given time
ReiserFS hobbyware is on the minds of 3 people in the world.

Max Pwner

Oct 1, 2022, 1:40:50 PM10/1/22
Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted standards. Not reiserfs.

https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022

I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water codebase, though.

Alvin P. Picker

Oct 1, 2022, 1:50:28 PM10/1/22
On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 15:31:50 +0420, Max Pwner wrote:

> brtfs is the same principle as reiserfs.

Yeah! Tell 'em, baby!

Btrfs also has a wonderful feature that reiserfs certainly lacks:

Btrfs corrupts data.

But who wants to keep that same old data anyway? A little bit
of corruption is a good thing. Variety is the spice of life!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 1, 2022, 1:54:20 PM10/1/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:
>
> >On 10/1/22 05:11, Max Pwner wrote:
> >>Nobody tell that idjit that brtfs is the same principle as reiserfs.
> >
> >There is the principle and then there is the execution... Maybe btrfs
> >works flawlessly for many but I've been burnt by it.
>
> Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted standards. Not reiserfs.
>
> https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022
>
> I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water codebase, though.

You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I guess
I'd be mad if I were you too.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Max Pwner

Oct 1, 2022, 3:11:22 PM10/1/22
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!
>
>On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>that: #
>
>>So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:
>>>There is the principle and then there is the execution... Maybe btrfs
>>>works flawlessly for many but I've been burnt by it.
>>Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted
>>standards. Not reiserfs.
>>https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to
>>-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022 I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite
>>curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water
>>codebase, though.
>
>You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I
>guess I'd be mad if I were you too.

Dear Little Angry Pedo Jim,

This is yet another technical discussion that you lack understanding of, and clearly can't seem to follow.

I used reiserfs for almost 2 decades on very large RAID volumes and then it slowly became less supported by Linux distros because of that nasty thing that you and your whiny kicking-rocks pouty MAGA brethren seem to hate: "progress".

I'm not angry that someone wants to limit themselves to a single abandonware filesystem written by an infamous murderer. Just wondering wtf is wrong with someone who chooses that, daughterDiddler.

Perhaps it's just your personal penchant for hysterics and delusions that cause you to believe that everyone except you is "angry"?

%

Oct 1, 2022, 3:28:34 PM10/1/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:

>>> There is the principle and then there is the execution... Maybe btrfs
>>> works flawlessly for many but I've been burnt by it.
>>
>> Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted standards. Not reiserfs.
>>
>> https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022
>>
>> I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water codebase, though.
>
> You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I guess
> I'd be mad if I were you too.

the water was up to my gables

Max Pwner

Oct 1, 2022, 3:33:04 PM10/1/22
It sure seems to be agitating Jim, for some unknown reason. Skeeter too since he's orally conjoined to Jim's wiener.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 1, 2022, 3:45:48 PM10/1/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 19:11:15 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:
> >>Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted
> >>standards. Not reiserfs.
> >>https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to
> >>-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022 I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite
> >>curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water
> >>codebase, though.
> >
> >You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I
> >guess I'd be mad if I were you too.
> >

> Dear Little Angry Pedo Jim,
>
> This is yet another technical discussion that you lack understanding of, and clearly can't seem to follow.
>
> I used reiserfs for almost 2 decades on very large RAID volumes and then it slowly became less supported by Linux distros because of that nasty thing that you and your whiny kicking-rocks pouty MAGA brethren seem to hate: "progress".
>
> I'm not angry that someone wants to limit themselves to a single abandonware filesystem written by an infamous murderer. Just wondering wtf is wrong with someone who chooses that, daughterDiddler.
>
> Perhaps it's just your personal penchant for hysterics and delusions that cause you to believe that everyone except you is "angry"?

But you ARE angry, little catamite. That's why you admitted you got
swallowed up (pwned) by AC and haven't been able to swish away for all these
bitter years. No need to be angry by what you are and what most of the world
thinks of you, as long as YOU can live with yourself and an occasional cock
shoved up your asshole... right?

Maybe you'd feel better about your filthy perversions, if you could dig up
something on me that happened THIS century.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2022, 4:56:32 PM10/1/22
In article <$1$$RkCcwBu99lk...@229.38.26.104>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:
> >>Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted
> >>standards. Not reiserfs.
> >>https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to
> >>-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022 I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite
> >>curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water
> >>codebase, though.
> >
> >You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I
> >guess I'd be mad if I were you too.
> >

> Dear Little Angry Pedo Jim,
>
> This is yet another technical discussion that you lack understanding of, and clearly can't seem to follow.

But you felt the need to post it here?

> I used reiserfs for almost 2 decades on very large RAID volumes and then it slowly became less supported by Linux distros because of that nasty thing that you and your whiny kicking-rocks pouty MAGA brethren seem to hate: "progress".
>
> I'm not angry that someone wants to limit themselves to a single abandonware filesystem written by an infamous murderer. Just wondering wtf is wrong with someone who chooses that, daughterDiddler.
>
> Perhaps it's just your personal penchant for hysterics and delusions that cause you to believe that everyone except you is "angry"?

Go try on some dresses and leave the normal people alone.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2022, 4:57:24 PM10/1/22
In article <$1$$7MEx5AHuUcXTttybES$N...@46.171.111.66>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So % <purse...@gmail.com> sez to me they sez:
>
> >TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> >>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >>Checkmate! On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth
> >>the notion that: #
> >>You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I
> >>guess I'd be mad if I were you too.
> >the water was up to my gables
>
> It sure seems to be agitating Jim, for some unknown reason. Skeeter too since he's orally conjoined to Jim's wiener.

Your childish insults are laughable at best.

You try but to no avail.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2022, 4:58:25 PM10/1/22
In article <MPG.3da238bc2...@usnews.blocknews.net>,
Bu...@Schitt.corn says...
The poor puppy needs a good belly rub.

Mike Hunt

Oct 1, 2022, 5:04:48 PM10/1/22
SSI collecting drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter
wrote:
> Go try on some dresses and leave us pissbums alone.

https://imgur.com/a/gZ2m54u

https://imgur.com/a/s0TBtXu

KWills

Oct 2, 2022, 10:39:01 AM10/2/22
On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 19:11:15 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
wrote:

>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
>>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>>Checkmate!
>>
>>On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:40:43 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>>that: #
>>
>>>So rbowman <bow...@montana.com> sez to me they sez:
>>>Consensus seems to be that ext4, xfs, and zfs are the accepted
>>>standards. Not reiserfs.
>>>https://linux.slashdot.org/story/22/02/23/0537213/reiserfs-proposed-to
>>>-be-removed-from-linux-in-2022 I guess that doesn't stop whiny luddite
>>>curmudgeons from wanting kernel support for a dead-in-the-water
>>>codebase, though.
>>
>>You just can't help being an angry little man to everybody, can you? I
>>guess I'd be mad if I were you too.
>>

>Dear Little Angry Pedo Jim,
>
>This is yet another technical discussion that you lack understanding of, and clearly can't seem to follow.
>
>I used reiserfs for almost 2 decades on very large RAID volumes and then it slowly became less supported by Linux distros because of that nasty thing that you and your whiny kicking-rocks pouty MAGA brethren seem to hate: "progress".
>
>I'm not angry that someone wants to limit themselves to a single abandonware filesystem written by an infamous murderer. Just wondering wtf is wrong with someone who chooses that, daughterDiddler.
>
>Perhaps it's just your personal penchant for hysterics and delusions that cause you to believe that everyone except you is "angry"?

That's funny. You whine about someone's supposed lack of
knowledge yet do not know how to use your ENTER/RETURN key. Something
I would think to be very basic in regards to knowledge.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Max Pwner

Oct 2, 2022, 6:28:46 PM10/2/22
Thanks for the hot tip there, Mavis Beacon.

%

Oct 2, 2022, 6:45:27 PM10/2/22
> ♪ MAX POWER ♪
> ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
> ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
> ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
> ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
> ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
> ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
> ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

are you the real you

KWills

Oct 3, 2022, 4:16:37 AM10/3/22
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 22:28:39 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
No problem. It's just sad that such a simple premise is beyond
your intellect, requiring me to point it out.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Max Pwner

Oct 3, 2022, 11:15:53 AM10/3/22
It seems that the premise of word-wrap is beyond your capabilities.

Luckily, I have a few creative solutions for "helpful" "very intellectual" people that complain about how their own newsreader formats a response.

%

Oct 3, 2022, 11:18:10 AM10/3/22
> ♪ MAX POWER ♪
> ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
> ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
> ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
> ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
> ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
> ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
> ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

you could start a club

KWills

Oct 4, 2022, 4:10:51 AM10/4/22
On Mon, 03 Oct 2022 15:15:48 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
Please learn the joy of your ENTER/RETURN key. I realize you're
very stupid, but try to learn.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Max Pwner

Oct 4, 2022, 10:33:48 AM10/4/22
Please learn the joy of how my self-written newsreader has done the word wrapping of the quoted material for you. I realize that you and your ENTER/RETURN key are an "item", but try to not whine so much about it.

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 2:13:53 PM10/4/22
In article <$1$$41awCtWQDgnQkZXFiIjKf$@22.67.87.99>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...
> Please learn the joy of how my self-written piece of shit garbles up
> everything.
At least you're honest.

Max Pwner

Oct 4, 2022, 2:25:39 PM10/4/22
I see you're trying to re-write history AND other people's posts.

U mad, bro?

When are the "anti-pedo" guys coming back to defend you and teh daughterDiddler from "garbled posts"?

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 2:27:29 PM10/4/22
In article <$1$$o4Eg3etUdD7...@51.62.1.212>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...
You sure do trigger easy. My friends are around, but they are trying
something different.

Max Pwner

Oct 4, 2022, 3:07:53 PM10/4/22
My money is on you being completely full of shit and you're just trying to save face.

The anti-pedo h4><0rz from AHM that you keep trying to editorialize as coming here because "*I* pissed them off" (still waiting for an MID that shows where I "pissed off" AHM, btw) left because

I'd guess that when they "come back" you won't even know who they are and they won't be here to cry about post formatting and the hurt feelings of a pedo like Jim.

HTH

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 6:56:29 PM10/4/22
In article <$1$$$re.W7oHXVX...@74.178.159.129>, Pwner2theM@a.x
Save face from what? You're the one everyone is laughing at.

> The anti-pedo h4><0rz from AHM that you keep trying to editorialize as coming here because "*I* pissed them off" (still waiting for an MID that shows where I "pissed off" AHM, btw) left because
>
> I'd guess that when they "come back" you won't even know who they are and they won't be here to cry about post formatting and the hurt feelings of a pedo like Jim.

I know all I need to know.

> HTH

KWills

Oct 5, 2022, 4:00:15 AM10/5/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 14:32:35 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
ibid.

Who ties your shoes for you? As stump stupid as you are unable to
resist proving you are, someone must be assisting you with your
activities of daily living.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Max Pwner

Oct 5, 2022, 9:27:29 AM10/5/22
Are you sizing me up for a fair fight? You must have run out of little girls to molest.

KWills

Oct 6, 2022, 4:02:37 AM10/6/22
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 13:27:23 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
Avoidance noted. It must be difficult to be so stupid.

Max Pwner

Oct 6, 2022, 11:10:00 AM10/6/22
U mad, Chud?

KWills

Oct 7, 2022, 4:10:35 AM10/7/22
On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 15:09:54 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
Continued avoidance noted.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

vallor

Oct 10, 2022, 2:16:58 AM10/10/22
...because...?

> I'd guess that when they "come back" you won't even know who they are
> and they won't be here to cry about post formatting and the hurt
> feelings of a pedo like Jim.

Well, Xyr,....hang on
.
.
.
.
.
.
there.
Sorry, wanted to put some distance between me and

𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸

because

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓈

Anyhoo, I guess I'll be peering at the gears to figure out why a filesystem
with a mtbf long enough to be included in Mint[*], nevertheless crapped the
bed immediately, and was jammed solid. _probably_ something to do with a
failed snapshot. Couldn't mount it, couldn't fix it. Did get the data off
it with no problem, so I have that...

Perhaps btrfs was a little _too_ careful with data, not allowing a sysadmin
to clear the log jam. Oh, checksum error wasn't transaction log based, it
was quota group based. No, I didn't have quotas turned on...but it might
have thought otherwise, if one of the timed snapshots hadn't fired off.

Commander General has an announcement to make:

Ladies, Gentlemen, and the Rest of Ye, a word?

We want our systems designed with the principle of "least surprise".

So if you please, allow this ordering of those goals:

"Secure, Reliable, Rapid, Unsurprising"

Since ext4 meets these goals, and is _less surprising_ to run into than a
32-bit antique like ext3, I conclude that ext4 is superior to ext3.

Wait, what is that? That's the thread! Look at the Subject: line!

--
-v

Max Pwner

Oct 10, 2022, 4:11:03 AM10/10/22
It's a good question... Skeet will make some unfounded claims that he knows, perhaps.

>>I'd guess that when they "come back" you won't even know who they are
>>and they won't be here to cry about post formatting and the hurt
>>feelings of a pedo like Jim.
>
>Well, Xyr,....hang on . . . . . . there. Sorry, wanted to put some
>distance between me and
>
>𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪
>𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸
>
>because
>
>𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒
>𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓈

You would think that the majority of people wouldn't. Rest assured that creepo will bother to poasthump the thread asking us why we even bother coming here if we don't like 3rd grade insults and/or girls in third grade.

>Anyhoo, I guess I'll be peering at the gears to figure out why a
>filesystem with a mtbf long enough to be included in Mint[*],
>nevertheless crapped the bed immediately, and was jammed solid.
>_probably_ something to do with a failed snapshot. Couldn't mount it,
>couldn't fix it. Did get the data off it with no problem, so I have
>that...

From what I understand, Mint is not considered very "enterprise", perhaps choices like entrusting btrfs with a root file system by default come with the territory?

>Perhaps btrfs was a little _too_ careful with data, not allowing a
>sysadmin to clear the log jam. Oh, checksum error wasn't transaction
>log based, it was quota group based. No, I didn't have quotas turned
>on...but it might have thought otherwise, if one of the timed snapshots
>hadn't fired off.

I would have suggested ext3/ext4 depending on 32/64 bit and if there's a RAM bottleneck or not.

>Commander General has an announcement to make:
>
>Ladies, Gentlemen, and the Rest of Ye, a word?
>
>We want our systems designed with the principle of "least surprise".
>
>So if you please, allow this ordering of those goals:
>
>"Secure, Reliable, Rapid, Unsurprising"
>
>Since ext4 meets these goals, and is _less surprising_ to run into than
>a 32-bit antique like ext3, I conclude that ext4 is superior to ext3.
>
>Wait, what is that? That's the thread! Look at the Subject: line!

We've come around full circle, time for the reiserfs trolls to roll in!

Check out the last column:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Comparison_of_file_systems&oldid=209063556#Features

Skeeter

Oct 10, 2022, 8:49:29 AM10/10/22
In article <$1$$dGVREaGhahz...@18.197.12.17>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...
> >ð ?¹ð ?®ð ?»ð ??ð ??ð ?·ð ?ª
> >ð ?¬ð ?±ð ?®ð ?¬ð ??ð ?ªð ?¶ð ??ð ?·ð ?­ð ??
> >
> >because
> >
> >ð ? ð ?¹ð ?œð ??'ð ?? ð ? ð ??ð ?€ð ?? ð ??ð ??ð ?œð ??ð ??
> >ð ??ð ?Žð ??ð ??ð ??
I know this whole thing has you chasing your tail.

Dkjgkgjhsvb

Oct 10, 2022, 9:00:05 AM10/10/22
On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 06:16:55 +0000, vallor wrote:

> Since ext4 meets these goals, and is _less surprising_ to run into than a
> 32-bit antique like ext3, I conclude that ext4 is superior to ext3.

Not for USB thumb drives.

Ext4, especially with the "data=journal" mount option, will perform
excessive writes which is not desirable for such a storage medium.

Consequently, I format all of my thumb drives with EXT2.

Everyone knows, except if one is a total idiot, that there is NO
essential difference between ext3 and ext4 except for the ability
to handle extremely large filesystems.

But the competent desktop workstation user has no fucking need for
extremely large filesystems (unless he needs to compensate for a small
penis).

Ext2 is also preferable if one should ever need to securely delete
a file or files. The journal, even if it is configured to store only
metadata, is a fucking bitch to delete.

For me, it is ext2/ext3 everywhere and always until the heat death
of the universe.

Max Pwner

Oct 10, 2022, 12:55:58 PM10/10/22
It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid that you have to run all of your workstation systems on ext2 USB drives. What sort of files are you typically "securely deleting"?

Are you gonna help Donny "securely delete" all of those Top Secret files he stole? :)

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 10, 2022, 1:01:52 PM10/10/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid

Fe all over the place.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022
all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Max Pwner

Oct 10, 2022, 1:08:26 PM10/10/22
Do you use reiserfs on your USB thumb drives?

Max Pwner

Oct 10, 2022, 1:12:57 PM10/10/22
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!
>
>On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>that: #
>
>>It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid
>
>Fe all over the place.

Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.

Skeeter

Oct 10, 2022, 2:05:29 PM10/10/22
In article <$1$$tA$QmZJO0QX6qBrDfGnnG$@49.178.178.35>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So Dkjgkgjhsvb <d...@linux.rocks> sez to me they sez:
>
> >On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 06:16:55 +0000, vallor wrote:
> >
> >>Since ext4 meets these goals, and is _less surprising_ to run into than
> >>a 32-bit antique like ext3, I conclude that ext4 is superior to ext3.
> >
> >Not for USB thumb drives.
> >
> >Ext4, especially with the "data=journal" mount option, will perform
> >excessive writes which is not desirable for such a storage medium.
> >
> >Consequently, I format all of my thumb drives with EXT2.
> >
> >Everyone knows, except if one is a total idiot, that there is NO
> >essential difference between ext3 and ext4 except for the ability to
> >handle extremely large filesystems.
> >
> >But the competent desktop workstation user has no fucking need for
> >extremely large filesystems (unless he needs to compensate for a small
> >penis).
> >
> >Ext2 is also preferable if one should ever need to securely delete a
> >file or files. The journal, even if it is configured to store only
> >metadata, is a fucking bitch to delete.
> >
> >For me, it is ext2/ext3 everywhere and always until the heat death of
> >the universe.
>
> It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid that you have to run all of your workstation systems on ext2 USB drives. What sort of files are you typically "securely deleting"?
>
> Are you gonna help Donny "securely delete" all of those Top Secret files he stole? :)

TDS noted, just had to bring up the person that owns you.

Skeeter

Oct 10, 2022, 2:06:10 PM10/10/22
In article <$1$$3LAjMJMpiJT...@139.87.236.75>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid
> >
> >Fe all over the place.
>
> Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.

At least he would have one. With you there would be much laughter.

Max Pwner

Oct 10, 2022, 2:52:10 PM10/10/22
And his sidekick, Squeeky Wheel Skeet - a member of the Cyber Cunt Gang.

Skeeter

Oct 10, 2022, 2:58:47 PM10/10/22
In article <$1$$NTuObvgU352...@216.101.151.69>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> sez to me they sez:
>
> >In article <$1$$3LAjMJMpiJT...@139.87.236.75>, Pwner2theM@a.x
> >says...
> >>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >>Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.
> >
> >At least he would have one. With you there would be much laughter.
> >

> And his sidekick, Squeeky Wheel Skeet - a member of the Cyber Cunt Gang.

Did we trigger you?

Alvin P. Picker

Oct 10, 2022, 5:51:19 PM10/10/22
On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner wrote:

> It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid that you have
> to run all of your workstation systems on ext2 USB drives.
> What sort of files are you typically "securely deleting"?

A typical dunce like you is completely unaware of the state
of the world.

People living within repressive regimes like communist China,
the Russian Federation, many states in Africa and South America,
had better have a sure way to securely delete their files at
any time. (It applies also to the supposedly free USA.)

If their Linux distros only offered ext4 then they'd be screwed.

Sure, there is disk encryption but this method offers no
chance of "plausible deniability."

So, please, take your head out of your fucking ass long
enough to slap yourself in your fugly face.

GNU/Linux is for the cosmopolitan elite and not for parochial
imbeciles like you.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 10, 2022, 7:35:14 PM10/10/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:12:52 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>It must be an interesting life to be so paranoid
> >
> >Fe all over the place.
>
> Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.

You wanna wrassle? I'd win... guaranteed.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 10, 2022, 7:39:37 PM10/10/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 18:52:01 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> sez to me they sez:
>
> >In article <$1$$3LAjMJMpiJT...@139.87.236.75>, Pwner2theM@a.x
> >says...
> >>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >>Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.
> >
> >At least he would have one. With you there would be much laughter.
> >

> And his sidekick, Squeeky Wheel Skeet - a member of the Cyber Cunt Gang.

You mad again, Bro? Even when I ignore you, you beg for my attention. A
tranny simply can't be an alpha male.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 10, 2022, 7:41:45 PM10/10/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:51:15 +0000, Alvin P. Picker put forth the notion
that:
#

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 10, 2022, 7:45:36 PM10/10/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:06:05 -0600, Skeeter put forth the notion that:
#

> In article <$1$$3LAjMJMpiJT...@139.87.236.75>, Pwner2theM@a.x
> says...
> >
> > So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >
> > >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> > >Checkmate!
> > >
> > >On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:55:51 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> > >that: #

> > >Fe all over the place.
> >
> > Your wrasslin' name should be Jim the Iron(ic) Pedo.
>

> At least he would have one. With you there would be much laughter.

I could seriously put him on the ground.

chrisv

Oct 13, 2022, 8:04:25 AM10/13/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:

>SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
>
>--
>Checkmate ®
>Copyright © 2022

"Checkmate" is a nym-shifter, now?

If so, he's sunk even lower. I guess the thought of becoming an
honorable man doesn't appeal to him.

--
"Either you're lying about having not read it, or you're lying about
the people you're responding to." - "Scout", lying shamelessly

Mike Hunt

Oct 13, 2022, 8:11:09 AM10/13/22
chrisv wrote:
> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>
>> SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
>>
>> --
>> Checkmate ®
>> Copyright © 2022
>
> "Checkmate" is a nym-shifter, now?
>
> If so, he's sunk even lower. I guess the thought of becoming an
> honorable man doesn't appeal to him.

Yes, ever since he was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler,
that's when he stopped posting as "Checkmate".

https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Robert+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2022, 9:17:37 AM10/13/22
In article <ugvfkh95ueibbi19o...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

deleted unread

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 9:53:54 AM10/13/22
I've noticed that his mile-long screeds have gotten even more angry and frequent.

Have you read his stories about prison? Apparently, he "met" a lot of trannies in there.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 13, 2022, 10:36:46 AM10/13/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:11:06 -0400, Mike Hunt put forth the notion that:
#

My posts say Checkmate all over them. That's not why I'm doing TRAITOR JOE.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 13, 2022, 10:39:57 AM10/13/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:53:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid> sez to me they sez:
>
> >chrisv wrote:
> >>"Checkmate" is a nym-shifter, now? If so, he's sunk even lower. I
> >>guess the thought of becoming an honorable man doesn't appeal to him.
> >Yes, ever since he was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler, that's
> >when he stopped posting as "Checkmate".
> >
> >https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Robert+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter=0&
> >biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
> >

> I've noticed that his mile-long screeds have gotten even more angry and frequent.
>
> Have you read his stories about prison? Apparently, he "met" a lot of trannies in there.

I kept my distance from those filthy freaks.

%

Oct 13, 2022, 10:40:26 AM10/13/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:11:06 -0400, Mike Hunt put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> chrisv wrote:

>>> "Checkmate" is a nym-shifter, now?
>>>
>>> If so, he's sunk even lower. I guess the thought of becoming an
>>> honorable man doesn't appeal to him.
>>>
>> Yes, ever since he was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler,
>> that's when he stopped posting as "Checkmate".
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Robert+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>
> My posts say Checkmate all over them. That's not why I'm doing TRAITOR JOE.

if you know who someone is what difference does the name they use matter

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 10:46:22 AM10/13/22
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!
>
>On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:53:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>that: #
>
>>So Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid> sez to me they sez:
>>>Yes, ever since he was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler,
>>>that's when he stopped posting as "Checkmate".
>>>https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Robert+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter
>>>=0& biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>I've noticed that his mile-long screeds have gotten even more angry and
>>frequent. Have you read his stories about prison? Apparently, he
>>"met" a lot of trannies in there.
>
>I kept my distance from those filthy freaks.

Was that when you joined the skinheads?

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 13, 2022, 10:50:02 AM10/13/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:53:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>So Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid> sez to me they sez:
> >>I've noticed that his mile-long screeds have gotten even more angry and
> >>frequent. Have you read his stories about prison? Apparently, he
> >>"met" a lot of trannies in there.
> >
> >I kept my distance from those filthy freaks.
> >

> Was that when you joined the skinheads?

The Woods.

%

Oct 13, 2022, 10:52:24 AM10/13/22
.

vetoed

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 10:54:32 AM10/13/22
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!
>
>On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>that: #
>
>>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>>>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>>>Checkmate! On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:53:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth
>>>the notion that: #
>>>I kept my distance from those filthy freaks.
>>Was that when you joined the skinheads?
>
>The Woods.

I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of friends in there with your same "problem".

Not hard to see why you'd be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.

%

Oct 13, 2022, 10:57:01 AM10/13/22
Max Pwner wrote:
> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
>> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!
>>
>> On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>> that: #
>>
>>> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>>> Was that when you joined the skinheads?
>>
>> The Woods.
>>

> I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of friends in there with your same "problem".
>
> Not hard to see why you'd be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.
>
> --
> ♪ MAX POWER ♪
> ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
> ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
> ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
> ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
> ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
> ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
> ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

you'd never survive prison

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 13, 2022, 11:04:20 AM10/13/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:54:28 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >>Was that when you joined the skinheads?
> >
> >The Woods.
> >

> I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of friends in there with your same "problem".
>
> Not hard to see why you'd be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.

Says the pincushion who gives it away. Have fun wanking in here today, I
don't have time for your fag shit.

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 11:10:30 AM10/13/22
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!
>
>On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:54:28 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
>that: #
>
>>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>>>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>>>Checkmate! On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth
>>>the notion that: #

>>>The Woods.
>>I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white
>>cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of
>>friends in there with your same "problem". Not hard to see why you'd
>>be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail
>>body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.
>
>Says the pincushion who gives it away. Have fun wanking in here today,
>I don't have time for your fag shit.

"No homo" tho, Jim. You and your fabulous rainbow coloured glasses strike again.

%

Oct 13, 2022, 11:11:49 AM10/13/22
you join a gang or you get beat down by all the gangs

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 11:19:03 AM10/13/22
So % <purse...@gmail.com> sez to me they sez:

>TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>>Checkmate! On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:54:28 +0420, Max Pwner put forth
>>the notion that: #
>>>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>>>I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white
>>>cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of
>>>friends in there with your same "problem". Not hard to see why you'd
>>>be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail
>>>body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.
>>Says the pincushion who gives it away. Have fun wanking in here today,
>>I don't have time for your fag shit.
>you join a gang or you get beat down by all the gangs

He usually has time for fag shit. Maybe someone switched his coffee to Folger's Crystals?

%

Oct 13, 2022, 11:23:29 AM10/13/22
Max Pwner wrote:
> So % <purse...@gmail.com> sez to me they sez:
>
>> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>>> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:54:28 +0420, Max Pwner put forth
>>> the notion that: #

>>> Says the pincushion who gives it away. Have fun wanking in here today,
>>> I don't have time for your fag shit.
>> you join a gang or you get beat down by all the gangs
>
> He usually has time for fag shit. Maybe someone switched his coffee to Folger's Crystals?
>
> --
> ♪ MAX POWER ♪
> ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
> ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
> ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
> ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
> ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
> ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
> ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

what would a gay guy want with a girl of any age ,
see just how stupid the things you say are

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2022, 11:24:21 AM10/13/22
In article <$1$$RBSVh1QoT7b...@91.90.214.87>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate!
> >
> >On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:53:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >that: #
> >
> >>So Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid> sez to me they sez:
> >>I've noticed that his mile-long screeds have gotten even more angry and
> >>frequent. Have you read his stories about prison? Apparently, he
> >>"met" a lot of trannies in there.
> >
> >I kept my distance from those filthy freaks.
> >

> Was that when you joined the skinheads?

Typical poofter liberal, assuming.

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2022, 11:25:42 AM10/13/22
In article <252cnecVqLGoutX-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...

> Max Pwner wrote:
> > So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >
> >> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
> >> Checkmate!
> >>
> >> On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:46:17 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
> >> that: #

> >> The Woods.
> >>

> > I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of friends in there with your same "problem".
> >
> > Not hard to see why you'd be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail body used as a pincushion 24-7/365.
> >
> > --
> > â?ª MAX POWER â?ª
> > â?ª HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME â?ª
> > â?ª YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH â?ª
> > â?ª BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH â?ª
> > â?ª HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR â?ª
> > â?ª BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR â?ª
> > â?ª 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID â?ª
> > â?ª BY ANYONE... â?ª
> >
> you'd never survive prison

he's lucky to be breathing now with his tude.

<this is where he talks about me making threats>

%

Oct 13, 2022, 11:27:14 AM10/13/22
he thinks gay guys like girls , that's nuts

Max Pwner

Oct 13, 2022, 11:34:19 AM10/13/22
So Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> sez to me they sez:

>In article <252cnecVqLGoutX-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
>@gmail.com says...
>>Max Pwner wrote:
>>>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>>>I'm sure they love pedophiles. After all, it's definitely a "white
>>>cisgender male" thing 96% of the time. I'm sure you made lots of
>>>friends in there with your same "problem". Not hard to see why you'd
>>>be to join a gang in prison so as to not get your little tiny frail
>>>body used as a pincushion 24-7/365. -- â?ª MAX POWER â?ª
>>>â?ª HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME â?ª â?ª YOU'D LOVE TO
>>>TOUCH â?ª â?ª BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH â?ª â?ª
>>>HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR â?ª â?ª BUT WHEN YOU SAY
>>>IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR â?ª â?ª 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID
>>>â?ª â?ª BY ANYONE... â?ª
>>you'd never survive prison
>
>he's lucky to be breathing now with his tude.
>
><this is where he talks about me making threats>

Is that something that you learned in "Anger Management"?

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2022, 11:34:29 AM10/13/22
In article <FOOcnZ59SMPXs9X-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
well he does like nuts.

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2022, 11:57:15 AM10/13/22
In article <$1$$OeZrmNKaM$AugG86...@142.42.45.136>, Pwner2theM@a.x
says...

> So Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> sez to me they sez:
>
> >In article <252cnecVqLGoutX-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> >@gmail.com says...

> >>you'd never survive prison
> >
> >he's lucky to be breathing now with his tude.
> >
> ><this is where he talks about me making threats>
> >

> Is that something that you learned in "Anger Management"?

I learned it listening to you.

chrisv

Oct 14, 2022, 7:00:34 PM10/14/22
Skeeter wrote:

>deleted unread

Meaningless claim, when uttered by a known liar, like "Skeeter".

His response, if any, will be deleted, unread.

--
"Lying Libtard. I've seen the video numerous times, and Chauvin is
the only one touching Floyd." - "Checkmate", lying shamelessly

Skeeter

Oct 14, 2022, 7:05:55 PM10/14/22
In article <9cqjkh5mm1j78vika...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> Skeeter wrote:
>
> >deleted unread
>
> Meaningless claim, when <connection lost>

Say again?

%

Oct 14, 2022, 7:27:30 PM10/14/22
chrisv wrote:
> Skeeter wrote:
>
>> deleted unread
>
> Meaningless claim, when uttered by a known liar, like "Skeeter".
>
> His response, if any, will be deleted, unread.

i never read what you say

chrisv

Oct 15, 2022, 11:24:02 AM10/15/22
% wrote:

> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>>
>> Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> Yes, ever since he was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler,
>>> that's when he stopped posting as "Checkmate".
>>
>> My posts say Checkmate all over them. That's not why I'm doing TRAITOR JOE.
>
> if you know who someone is what difference does the name they use matter

I suppose, as long as there is no intent to deceive.

--
"Welcome to the Linux community. Choice is only approved when you
choose what these Linux vermin want you to choose." - "flatfish",

chrisv

Oct 15, 2022, 11:35:38 AM10/15/22
You're missing out!

--
'Linux "advocates" don't like seeing anyone make money.' -
"flatfish", lying shamelessly

%

Oct 15, 2022, 1:01:15 PM10/15/22
Mr Ön!on wrote:
> chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> % wrote:

>>> i never read what you say
>>
>> You're missing out!
>
> Read, then screwed into a ball and tossed into the garbage bin.

skipped entirely

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Oct 15, 2022, 3:44:26 PM10/15/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 10:24:00 -0500, chrisv put forth the notion that:
#

> % wrote:
>
> > TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:

> >> My posts say Checkmate all over them. That's not why I'm doing TRAITOR JOE.
> >
> > if you know who someone is what difference does the name they use matter
>
> I suppose, as long as there is no intent to deceive.

Exactly.

%

Oct 15, 2022, 3:52:40 PM10/15/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 10:24:00 -0500, chrisv put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> % wrote:

>>> if you know who someone is what difference does the name they use matter
>>
>> I suppose, as long as there is no intent to deceive.
>
> Exactly.

that's the answer people that don't get copied say

Skeeter

Oct 15, 2022, 4:08:07 PM10/15/22
In article <2tjlkh9j04fe0pcpn...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> % wrote:
>
> > TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:

> >> My posts say Checkmate all over them. That's not why I'm doing TRAITOR JOE.
> >
> > if you know who someone is what difference does the name they use matter
>
> I suppose, as long as <

<connection interrupted>

Skeeter

Oct 15, 2022, 4:08:47 PM10/15/22
In article <8nklkh5ev0kt391p8...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...

> % wrote:
>
> >chrisv wrote:

> >> Meaningless claim, when uttered by a known liar, like "Skeeter".
> >>
> >> His response, if any, will be deleted, unread.
> >
> > i never read what you say
>
> You're missing out!

like he misses a colenoscopy

chrisv

Oct 15, 2022, 4:59:49 PM10/15/22
Skeeter wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> % wrote:
>>>
>>> i never read what you say
>>
>> You're missing out!
>
> like he misses a colenoscopy

Something tells me that "%" enjoys them. Especially the day on the
toilet beforehand.

--
"I don't share Darwin's beliefs, that is all." - "Slimer"

KWills

Oct 17, 2022, 4:13:19 AM10/17/22
On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:08:19 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
wrote:

>So KWills <a@b.c> sez to me they sez:
>
>>On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 15:09:54 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x> wrote:
>>
>>>So KWills <a@b.c> sez to me they sez:
>>>U mad, Chud?
>>
>> Continued avoidance noted.
>
>Do you use reiserfs on your USB thumb drives?

Your continued avoidance is noted.
It must suck to be as stump stupid as you consistently PROVE you
are.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Max Pwner

KWills

Oct 20, 2022, 4:19:15 AM10/20/22
On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 15:50:37 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
wrote:

[...]

>>>Do you use reiserfs on your USB thumb drives?
>>
>> Your continued avoidance is noted. It must suck to be as stump
>>stupid as you consistently PROVE you are.
>
>All of this drama from you because you don't have a word-wrap feature for your stupid usenet reader?
>
>Whadda snowflake!

Your continued avoidance isn't benefiting you. It only serves to
add to the evidence that you're very stupid.