Where are My Balls?????????????????????????????????????????????

roy.sch...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2007, 11:29:49 PM11/1/07
I decided to castrate myself for the Linux cause, but I thought with
medical injections I might be able to achieve an erection.
I can't.
Where are my balls?
I want my cock back.........
Mark Kent has left me.
Homer has left me.
William Poaster has left me.
What do I do?

Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid,
credibility,> pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job,
hire, interview,
background check, background investigation, character

24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.usenet.kooks,
comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp, sci.psychology.misc,.
soc.support.transgendered,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.psychology,

alt.personals.bondage,alt.personals.bondage.gay,alt.personals.fetish,alt.personals.spanking
alt.personals.spanking.punishment,uk.adverts.personals,soc.personals,uk.people.bdsm.personals

microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.os.windows-
xp,alt.locksmithing

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&

http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
This one tops the list!

http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 1, 2007, 11:45:11 PM11/1/07

Kelsey Bjarnason

Nov 2, 2007, 2:51:34 AM11/2/07
[snips]

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:29:49 -0700, [nym shifting asshole] wrote:

> These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
> This one tops the list!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8

Yeah, I agree; that interviewer is a serious dickhead. As the video says,
"There goes his job" - and justifiably so.

Oh, wait, you weren't referring to him, were you? You were using someone
who has had a rather serious damage done to him as a basis for poking fun,
basically taking advantage of him for his state. Kinda makes you the
dickhead, don't it?

Doug Mentohl

Nov 2, 2007, 7:03:03 AM11/2/07
Gary Stewart wrote:

See a picture of my wife Cindi in her early moddling career, when she
used to model for a recreational orthopedics company ..

http://web.archive.org/web/20050920132953/simplefiles.net/thumbs/96_cc_airplane.jpg

William Poaster

Nov 2, 2007, 8:30:12 AM11/2/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ roy.sch...@yahoo.com on Friday 02 November 2007 03:29 : \____

> Gary, the pills are in the top drawer at the left. I think you're getting
> out of control again.
>
> Stop faking my identity. roy.sch...@yahoo.com is a fake account and
> Yahoo
> has already terminated one account of yours which you used to do your
> slander.

The nutcase forging again, is s/he/it...

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1.5