roy schestowitz

get gnotted

Nov 1, 2012, 6:45:51 AM11/1/12
So what happened to roy? I was a bit worried that when I got here all i'd
see would be roy's "news" and anti-roy vileness. But look - all gone! Or
am i speaking too soon?

chrisv

Nov 1, 2012, 9:13:28 AM11/1/12
get gnotted wrote:

>So what happened to

*plonk*

blank

Nov 1, 2012, 1:19:29 PM11/1/12
He was ignored so he went away.

Crackpot Bampoo

Nov 1, 2012, 2:28:08 PM11/1/12
He's going to marry in december, maybe his gurlfriend doesn't like Linux,
like 99% of computer users.
Just a thought!

Steve Carroll

Nov 1, 2012, 6:43:04 PM11/1/12
On Nov 1, 11:28 am, "Crackpot Bampoo" <Roy_Cul...@spamalanche.com>
wrote:
Maybe his girlfriend does not like Snit, like 99% of women. Just a
fact.
Message has been deleted

Justin

Nov 2, 2012, 9:28:46 AM11/2/12
Maybe he was taken away in a boxcar.

William Poaster

Nov 2, 2012, 7:16:36 PM11/2/12
Soupe wrote:
> Fartfish and the other trolls are still obsessing about Roy years
> later...

Aww, they miss him! Seems like they're upset because their idol is
getting married.

--
Linux is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends
are.

Scientific-Linux 6.3 64-bit.

Marti Van Lin

Nov 3, 2012, 12:11:01 AM11/3/12
On 03-11-12 00:16, William Poaster wrote:

> Soupe wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:28:08 +0100, "Crackpot Bampoo"
>> <Roy_C...@spamalanche.com> wrote:

>>> He's going to marry in december, maybe his gurlfriend doesn't like Linux,
>>> like 99% of computer users.
>>> Just a thought!
>>
>> Fartfish and the other trolls are still obsessing about Roy years
>> later...
>
> Aww, they miss him! Seems like they're upset because their idol is
> getting married.

Poor Flatso, Rianne and Roy got married September 18 2012

http://schestowitz.com/royrianne/wedding/

Bwahahaha (evil laughter) :-D

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. Van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| https://linuxcounter.net/user/513040.html
|0|0|0| http://osg33x.blogspot.com

GreyCloud

Nov 3, 2012, 2:38:03 AM11/3/12
On 11/02/12 17:16, William Poaster wrote:
> Soupe wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:28:08 +0100, "Crackpot Bampoo"
>> <Roy_C...@spamalanche.com> wrote:

>>> He's going to marry in december, maybe his gurlfriend doesn't like Linux,
>>> like 99% of computer users.
>>> Just a thought!
>>
>> Fartfish and the other trolls are still obsessing about Roy years
>> later...
>
> Aww, they miss him! Seems like they're upset because their idol is
> getting married.

Roy getting Married???

That will temper his outright lying. If he lies too much, his new wife
will take care of that real quick. That'll teach him to get married.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7

Nov 3, 2012, 11:06:01 AM11/3/12
Snit wrote:

> So what happened to roy?

Snit got fed up with his sock.

DFS

Nov 3, 2012, 1:16:34 PM11/3/12
On 11/3/2012 12:11 AM, Marti Van Lin wrote:
> On 03-11-12 00:16, William Poaster wrote:
>
>> Soupe wrote:

>>> Fartfish and the other trolls are still obsessing about Roy years
>>> later...
>>
>> Aww, they miss him! Seems like they're upset because their idol is
>> getting married.
>
> Poor Flatso, Rianne and Roy got married September 18 2012
>
> http://schestowitz.com/royrianne/wedding/
>
> Bwahahaha (evil laughter) :-D

I hope his wife understands a few things:

1) he's a huge liar

2) he's more in love with himself than with her

3) she'll have to listen to his sorry-ass anti-MS hatred all day and
night for the rest of her life