Factor Into Primes

L​e​s​t​e​r​ ​T​h​o​r​p​e​

Nov 29, 2022, 5:36:54 AM11/29/22
Find the prime factorization of the following integer
in less than 5 seconds:

643238070748569036237205959441754432551704344145570763243

With GNU/Linux it's a snap.

With anything else we'll see you on Xmas day in 2964.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Give a man GNU/Linux and he shall rule the world.

Give a man Microcrap/Apphole and he shall become
indentured in servitude.

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 9:52:26 AM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 5:35 AM, Lameass Larry Piet wrote:

> Find the prime factorization of the following integer
> in less than 5 seconds:
>
> 643238070748569036237205959441754432551704344145570763243
>
> With GNU/Linux it's a snap.

Find Feeb an IT job.

With Windows it's a snap.

With Linux he's standing on a street corner with the other GuhNoo dregs,
warming their hands over a fire in a barrel.

Joel

Nov 29, 2022, 9:55:00 AM11/29/22
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>Find Feeb an IT job.
>
>With Windows it's a snap.
>
>With Linux he's standing on a street corner with the other GuhNoo dregs,
>warming their hands over a fire in a barrel.

Heh. Come on, GNU and Linux are the real deal. You're making
Microsoft out to be superior based on what? The footprint of Windows
10 or 11? Give me a fucking break. My old computer would still rock
with Linux - it would be trash with Win10.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 10:24:59 AM11/29/22
Windows software IS superior, but that's not my point.

I'm just saying Feeb can't make a living with GuhNoo; if he could he would.

Joel

Nov 29, 2022, 10:28:02 AM11/29/22
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>Windows software IS superior, but that's not my point.

Not in reality. It's more fun, but not superior.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Nov 29, 2022, 11:30:34 AM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 10:27 AM, Joel wrote:
> DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:
>
>> Windows software IS superior, but that's not my point.
>

> Not in reality. It's more fun, but not superior.

I'm talking about Windows application software.

For every case in which there's a direct competitor, the Windows version
is a better software application than the Linux version (in my opinion).

Joel

Nov 29, 2022, 11:33:48 AM11/29/22
You can claim that, but it doesn't really hold up to someone who's
willing to accept desktop GNU/Linux for what it is - a truly viable
alternative to being force-fed Winblows.

--
Joel Crump

rbowman

Nov 29, 2022, 9:17:11 PM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:30:31 -0500, DFS wrote:

> For every case in which there's a direct competitor, the Windows version
> is a better software application than the Linux version (in my opinion).

Almost everything I use on a daily basis exists on both platforms. The
exceptions are debugging tools:

https://valgrind.org/
https://github.com/kallisti5/ElectricFence
https://www.sourceware.org/gdb/

windbg is semi-usable but considering how long it's been around it's rough
around the edges.

As usual, my outlook is is from a programmer/developer standpoint.

Alvin P. Picker

Nov 30, 2022, 5:22:25 AM11/30/22
On 30 Nov 2022 02:17:07 GMT, rbowman wrote:

> Almost everything I use on a daily basis exists on both platforms.

Yep. So true.

Matlab, Maple, Mathematica, and various CAD/CAM packages all function
on GNU/Linux -- and these are pinnacle pro.

But that dick-headed retard could never know. His one-and-only "forte"
is arranging picayune data in neat columns and rows. Big fucking deal.

Furthermore, he uses a picayune database, sqlite, that doesn't even
contain stored procedures -- not that he would ever how to use them --
or even know what they are.

Heck! That ape-brained moron doesn't even know the definition of a
"normal form." What a sub-luser!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

chrisv

Nov 30, 2022, 8:07:57 AM11/30/22
Joel wrote:

>Give me a fucking break.

Tell that dumb fsck that any job that's a "snap" is not much of a job.

--
"There's no other way of saying it: GNU/Linux users are parasites." -
"Slimer"

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 1:56:53 PM11/30/22
On 11/29/2022 9:17 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:30:31 -0500, DFS wrote:
>

>> For every case in which there's a direct competitor, the Windows version
>> is a better software application than the Linux version (in my opinion).
>
> Almost everything I use on a daily basis exists on both platforms.

Most of my daily work/apps are available on Linux too. If not, there's
usually a workable substitute.

The exception is MS Office, which is a showstopper. LibreOffice isn't
even a consideration.

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 2:05:50 PM11/30/22
It's not 'truly viable' if a company or user has to rewrite $millions in
Windows apps, or live with the inability of LO to properly open MS
Office documents and apps.

> to being force-fed Winblows.

I thought you chose Win10/11?

Joel

Nov 30, 2022, 2:11:14 PM11/30/22
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> I'm talking about Windows application software.
>>>
>>> For every case in which there's a direct competitor, the Windows version
>>> is a better software application than the Linux version (in my opinion).
>>
>> You can claim that, but it doesn't really hold up to someone who's
>> willing to accept desktop GNU/Linux for what it is - a truly viable
>> alternative
>
>It's not 'truly viable' if a company or user has to rewrite $millions in
>Windows apps, or live with the inability of LO to properly open MS
>Office documents and apps.

If you want MS Office, yeah. But not everyone does.

>> to being force-fed Winblows.
>
>I thought you chose Win10/11?

I am running Windows 11, yes, but that's just because I have a good
modern computer that can do so. My old computer would not be worth
crap with Win10.

--
Joel Crump

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 3:16:39 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 5:22 AM, Lameass Larry Piet wrote:

> On 30 Nov 2022 02:17:07 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>

>> Almost everything I use on a daily basis exists on both platforms.
>>

> Yep. So true.
>
> Matlab, Maple, Mathematica, and various CAD/CAM packages all function
> on GNU/Linux -- and these are pinnacle pro.

> But that dick-headed retard could never know.

Dear bozo,
I never claimed so and so doesn't run on Linux, and those packages you
mention are cross-platform and created by the same vendor. So you have
no point.

> His one-and-only "forte"
> is arranging picayune data in neat columns and rows. Big fucking deal.

If you were worthy you could write code to programmatically set the
widths of the output columns based on the data and header labels and
available widths of the display destination (terminal, GUI app, Excel
sheet, etc)

But you're very amateurish and unworthy, so you have to hand-edit and
hard-code your format strings every time your datasource changes.

And because you can't use office software effectively, and can't write
code to automate anything, or understand the object models, or how to
use a sheet as a template, you have to do everything manually: tediously
write or update a query, manually run it, manually cut and paste it to
Excel or Calc, manually format the sheet, rinse and repeat each time.
It's ludicrous, and a waste of life.

What a clown. You don't belong near computers or software or IT.

left side of piehole: "I can program ANYTHING."

right side of piehole: "I need to train some stupid bitch to do the [LO
Basic] coding for me"

> Furthermore, he uses a picayune database, sqlite, that doesn't even
> contain stored procedures -- not that he would ever how to use them --
> or even know what they are.

1) I use SQLite because it's fast, lightweight and file-based: easy to
install, use with python and C, copy, zipup and backup. idiot.

2) I was writing stored procs 20+ years ago, for Oracle and SQL Server,
in PL/SQL, Java and T-SQL. double idiot.

https://imgur.com/a/fgMd3gk

Always remember: just because you fail all the time doesn't mean others do.

(aside: you said ImageMagick asked you to implement "AI". Did you turn
them down yet and claim you're "too busy"? Little do they know what a
fraud you are.)

> Heck! That ape-brained moron doesn't even know the definition of a
> "normal form." What a sub-luser!
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Any time you feel squirrely and wanna have a data normalization
"contest" just post some badly-normalized data to cola (you can pull it
from the crappy databases you've been deploying for years).

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 9:12:20 PM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 14:05:46 -0500, DFS wrote:

> It's not 'truly viable' if a company or user has to rewrite $millions in
> Windows apps, or live with the inability of LO to properly open MS
> Office documents and apps.

Not much of a litmus test. I don't even have Office on my work Windows
boxes let alone my personal computers. If some misguided person sends me a
docx, LO usually gets it open.

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 9:15:42 PM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 13:56:49 -0500, DFS wrote:

> he exception is MS Office, which is a showstopper. LibreOffice isn't
> even a consideration.

The few times I've had access to Office and attempted to use it did not go
well. Any thing past vim is beyond my abilities.

Joel

Nov 30, 2022, 9:17:36 PM11/30/22
Yep.

--
Joel Crump

Relf

Nov 30, 2022, 9:41:41 PM11/30/22
DFS says:
> Most of my daily work/apps are available on Linux too.
> The exception is MS Office, which is a showstopper.
> LibreOffice isn't even a consideration.

Graphics Artists are drawn to GNU distros like kawaii are drawn to shit.

chrisv

Nov 30, 2022, 10:06:35 PM11/30/22
Joel wrote:

> rbowman wrote:
>>
>> some dumb fsck wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not 'truly viable' if a company or user has to rewrite $millions in
>>> Windows apps, or live with the inability of LO to properly open MS
>>> Office documents and apps.
>>
>>Not much of a litmus test. I don't even have Office on my work Windows
>>boxes let alone my personal computers. If some misguided person sends me a
>>docx, LO usually gets it open.
>
>Yep.

Of course it does. DumFSck is making it up, as usual. He may have a
point about Access, but that matters to about 0.001% of the
population.

--
"There is no lock-in. There never was, and there never will be." -
DumFSck, lying shamelessly

DFS

Nov 30, 2022, 11:27:56 PM11/30/22
ha!

You don't have a distro installed anywhere? You ought to get one going
on WSL just to see what current Linux looks like.

What editor do you use? On Linux the Geany editor is decent, and
there's Visual Studio Code.

I envy the Linux FHS (filesystem hierarchy standard) versus the random
placement of files on Windows. And your C++ code will very likely run
much faster on Linux, though as I recall most of what you do is Windows
interface stuff.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 12:51:07 AM12/1/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 21:06:31 -0600, chrisv wrote:

> Of course it does. DumFSck is making it up, as usual. He may have a
> point about Access, but that matters to about 0.001% of the population.

Ah, Access... It was a step up from FoxPro at least. Esri has been trying
to drive a stake through its heart for years and has finally succeeded. No
more Access geodatabases.

One National Park had a ranger who like to code and didn't have anything
better to do in the winter. He developed a fairly complex records
management system. It was impressive in a cringe worthy sort of way.

It's amazing what amateurs come up with when they don't know what they're
doing. Or I should say they know what they're doing and get the job done
but don't have the breadth of experience to know there is a much easier
way.

It's not only code. I've seen some remarkable feats of automotive
engineering in Mexico. They're completely fearless and don't even know
there is a box when they're thinking outside of it.

Relf

Dec 1, 2022, 1:29:26 AM12/1/22
You (DFS) replied ( to me ):
> > Graphics Artists are drawn to GNU distros like kawaii are drawn to shit.
>
> ha ! You don't have a distro installed anywhere ?

I'm into (Logitech) mice & custom, virtual keyboards; see:

Jeff-Relf.Me/MouseKeyboardLayout.PNG
Jeff-Relf.Me/DayMap.PNG

FYI, your "DFS.COM" email address is a DutyFreeStore.

> What editor do you use?
> On Linux the Geany editor is decent, and there's Visual Studio Code.

I'm a hard core Visual Studio, Community Edition, user; hard core; see:

Jeff-Relf.Me/Macros.HTM

I'm surprised that you don't know that already.
I've written C# macros & extensions for it.

> I envy the Linux FHS ( filesystem hierarchy standard )
> versus the random placement of files on Windows.

I use my own "standard" hierarchy.
More readable for me, less readable for you; just as I like it.

> your C++ code will very likely run much faster on Linux,
> though as I recall most of what you do is Windows interface stuff.

My applets, on my custom (C++) Console, Jeff-Relf.Me/z1.HTM,
are as fast as they need to be; no more, no less.
I'm all "custom", no "standard".

DFS

Dec 1, 2022, 10:05:34 AM12/1/22
On 12/1/2022 12:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 21:06:31 -0600, chrisv wrote:
>

>> Of course it does. DumFSck is making it up, as usual. He may have a
>> point about Access, but that matters to about 0.001% of the population.
>
> Ah, Access... It was a step up from FoxPro at least. Esri has been trying
> to drive a stake through its heart for years and has finally succeeded. No
> more Access geodatabases.

Why not?

> One National Park had a ranger who like to code and didn't have anything
> better to do in the winter. He developed a fairly complex records
> management system. It was impressive in a cringe worthy sort of way.
>
> It's amazing what amateurs come up with when they don't know what they're
> doing. Or I should say they know what they're doing and get the job done
> but don't have the breadth of experience to know there is a much easier
> way.

Probably the wackiest db table I've ever seen from a 'professional' used
10 columns to create 5 "lookup tables", similar to this:

CategoryID INT
Category TEXT
RegionID INT
Region TEXT
ProductID INT
Product TEXT
BrandID INT
BrandDesc TEXT
PropertyID INT
Property TEXT

Every column was nullable, of course. It had, say, 5 Category records,
then 10 Regions, 20 Products, 4 Brands, and 50 Properties.

So the table had 50 rows, no PK of course, tons of empty space in it.
Very fucked up. They fired him and hired me.

> It's not only code. I've seen some remarkable feats of automotive
> engineering in Mexico. They're completely fearless and don't even know
> there is a box when they're thinking outside of it.

Cubans do some interesting stuff with those old American rides.

DFS

Dec 1, 2022, 10:18:01 AM12/1/22
On 12/1/2022 1:29 AM, Relf wrote:

> I'm a hard core Visual Studio, Community Edition, user; hard core; see:
>
> Jeff-Relf.Me/Macros.HTM

http://jeff-relf.me/Visual.Studio.2019.PNG

HR: "Jeff, your probationary period is over, and based on your code
formatting, structure and lack of comments, we can no longer offer you
continued employment. Security is here to escort you out."

(Feeb enters the room in his ill-fitting security guard uniform)

> I use my own "standard" hierarchy.
> More readable for me, less readable for you; just as I like it.

I don't doubt it.

Relf

Dec 1, 2022, 2:42:49 PM12/1/22
You (DFS) replied ( to me ):
> > I'm a hard core Visual Studio, Community Edition, user; hard core; see:
> > Jeff-Relf.Me/Visual.Studio.2019.PNG Jeff-Relf.Me/Macros.HTM
>
> based on your code formatting, structure and lack of comments,
> we can no longer offer you continued employment.

I wouldn't work for you.

DFS

Dec 1, 2022, 3:08:00 PM12/1/22
If you insist on doing it your own unreasonable way, you won't be able
to work for anyone who requires you to meet their coding style
guidelines (which are always reasonable).

Even most FOSS projects wouldn't accept unmaintainable code formatted
like that:

http://jeff-relf.me/Visual.Studio.2019.PNG

You're spoiled by food stamps. If you couldn't get them, you'd do it
correctly so you could make money to eat. But I have a feeling you'd
still try to sneak in some oddities like your Loop macros, or putting
glyphs in the middle of the code.

Or would you rather panhandle and be homeless than deliver correct code?

chrisv

Dec 1, 2022, 5:17:33 PM12/1/22
Relf wrote:

>I wouldn't work for [some dumb fsck].

I wouldn't want to work for any *asshole*. I've been pretty lucky,
with bosses, over my career.

I did clash with one of them, when he disrespected me. He didn't last
long (maybe because he didn't get along with his engineers 8). At his
next job he was caught stealing from his employer and was imprisoned!
What a dick.

--
"It has been shown time and time again that consumers dont want/need
Linux." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

DFS

Dec 1, 2022, 10:15:10 PM12/1/22
On 11/29/2022 5:35 AM, Lameass Larry Piet wrote:

> Find the prime factorization of the following integer
> in less than 5 seconds:

Why so slow? You must be using GuhNoo hooey.

> 643238070748569036237205959441754432551704344145570763243
>
> With GNU/Linux it's a snap.

On Windows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$
$ptime msieve153 -q
643238070748569036237205959441754432551704344145570763243

p1: 3
p9: 109193069
p14: 14191469207099
p36: 138365575652195948021171223100971751

Execution time: 0.057s

MSIEVE: A Library for Factoring Large Integers - Jason Papadopoulos

public domain code - no stinking GPL to sleaze it up, no Stallman
sniffing around to claim credit for something

> With anything else we'll see you on Xmas day in 2964.
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> Give a man GNU/Linux and he shall rule the world.

He shall live with Mom in her basement and tell endless lies on Usenet

> Give a man Microcrap/Apphole and he shall become
> indentured in servitude.

He shall enjoy computing to the utmost.

Relf

Dec 2, 2022, 12:41:54 AM12/2/22
You (DFS) asked me:
> Would you rather panhandle and be homeless than deliver correct code ?

Your idea of "correct code" doesn't pass muster.

Lucky for me, I lost my jobs in the plandemic.
I may, or may not, work again; I don't know.

I've written JavaScript macros and extensions for Firefox Developer Edition v108,
& C# macros and extensions for Visual Studio, Community Edition; see:

Jeff-Relf.Me/Snippets.TXT Jeff-Relf.Me/userContent.CSS.TXT
Jeff-Relf.Me/userChrome.CSS.TXT
Jeff-Relf.Me/Visual.Studio.2019.PNG Jeff-Relf.Me/Macros.HTM
Jeff-Relf.Me/MouseKeyboardLayout.PNG Jeff-Relf.Me/Win10.REG.TXT
z1.CPP and z1.HTM ( in "Jeff-Relf.Me/z1.ZIP" ).

I know enough AI to simulate banks in a community; see:

Jeff-Relf.Me/2019.ABA.Agreement.PDF

Your "DFS.COM" email address is a DutyFreeStore.

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 2, 2022, 7:40:48 AM12/2/22
Am 01.12.22 um 20:42 schrieb Relf:
You would not work for anyone sane. Nobody with half a brain would let
you nearer than 200 meters to their computers. Your "code" is hideous
and shitty beyond belief

DFS

Dec 2, 2022, 10:08:48 AM12/2/22
It's undecipherable and unmaintainable except by Relf, but the
functionality seems to be there.

I once posted a little entropy.c program, and he wrote one in C++ that
worked just fine. Looked better than his usual stuff:

<Jeff-R...@Mar.30--8.21P.Seattle.2017>
int Len, _Len, Row, Cnt ; float Dist, BitsRow, Bits ;
wchar_t TheCh, Data[] = L"Abbcccdddd1223334444" ;
Row = Bits = 0, Len = sizeof Data / sizeof *Data - 1 ;
Sh( L"%d Glyphs in \" %s \".", Len, Data );
Sh();
Sh( L" # Glyph Cnt Dist D*log2(D) H(X) sum ");
Sh( L" -- ----- --- ------ --------- ---------- ");
Row: Row++, _Len = Len, TheCh = Cnt = 0 ;

while( --_Len >= 0 ) { wchar_t &aCh = Data[ _Len ];
if ( !aCh ) continue ; if ( !TheCh ) TheCh = aCh ;
if ( aCh == TheCh ) aCh = 0, Cnt++ ; }

if ( !Cnt ) goto Done ;
Dist = float( Cnt )/Len, BitsRow = Dist*log2f( Dist ), Bits += BitsRow ;
Sh( L" %d %c %d %.3f %.3f %.5f ",
Row, TheCh, Cnt, Dist, BitsRow, -1*Bits ); goto Row ;

Done: Sh();
Sh( L" Shannon Entropy: %.5f bits. ", -1*Bits );
Sh( L" Metric Entropy: %.5f bits per Glyph. ", -1*Bits / Len );

A few months later Relf said he was the "best C coder on cola".

DFS

Dec 2, 2022, 10:11:07 AM12/2/22
On 12/2/2022 12:41 AM, Relf wrote:
> You (DFS) asked me:
>> Would you rather panhandle and be homeless than deliver correct code ?
>
> Your idea of "correct code" doesn't pass muster.

It's not my idea. It's the generally accepted standard across all
languages, cultures and civilizations, since even before God properly
formatted the Ten Commandments on the stone tablet.

As you didn't answer the question, I have to assume you would buckle and
deliver correct code, even though you've been writing it your way for years.

> Lucky for me, I lost my jobs in the plandemic.
> I may, or may not, work again; I don't know.
>
> I've written JavaScript macros and extensions for Firefox Developer Edition v108,
> & C# macros and extensions for Visual Studio, Community Edition; see:
>
> Jeff-Relf.Me/Snippets.TXT Jeff-Relf.Me/userContent.CSS.TXT
> Jeff-Relf.Me/userChrome.CSS.TXT
> Jeff-Relf.Me/Visual.Studio.2019.PNG Jeff-Relf.Me/Macros.HTM
> Jeff-Relf.Me/MouseKeyboardLayout.PNG Jeff-Relf.Me/Win10.REG.TXT
> z1.CPP and z1.HTM ( in "Jeff-Relf.Me/z1.ZIP" ).
>
> I know enough AI to simulate banks in a community; see:
>
> Jeff-Relf.Me/2019.ABA.Agreement.PDF

Your code looks like it was written by an AI system you programmed.

> Your "DFS.COM" email address is a DutyFreeStore.

It used to be a UK-based furniture store, as I recall.

Relf

Dec 2, 2022, 10:21:33 AM12/2/22
DFS wrote:
> Relf said he was the "best C coder on cola".

Again, my opinion is just that, my opinion.
I never claimed that you jokers agreed with me.

My focus is on what the app _does; not on how it was written.

" Ye and Alex Jones Break the Internet in MUST SEE New Interview "
https://banned.video/watch?id=63891b1317ee1975b0dbf7e1
2.66 Gigs, almost 3 hours.

Relf

Dec 2, 2022, 10:31:02 AM12/2/22
Your (DFS') views on coding are incorrect; you don't focus on results;
instead, you focus on the source code, like an idiot.

You tell us that your insane views are held by everyone;
but I know that you're wrong.

> > Your "DFS.COM" email address is a DutyFreeStore.
>
> It used to be a UK-based furniture store, as I recall.

Either way, well done, you self-proclaimed guru;
it speaks volumes about you.

DFS

Dec 2, 2022, 11:04:28 AM12/2/22
On 12/2/2022 10:30 AM, Relf wrote:

> Your (DFS') views on coding are incorrect; you don't focus on results;

I've noted several times your code seems to work. That's good, but even
better is working code properly formatted, with reasonable naming,
whitespace and comments so others can understand it or even build on it.

> instead, you focus on the source code, like an idiot.
>
> You tell us that your insane views are held by everyone;
> but I know that you're wrong.

They ARE held by everyone that's done at least a tiny bit of programming.

cola has hammered your code for at least 2 decades. I don't recall a
single person siding with your coding style. Do you?

>>> Your "DFS.COM" email address is a DutyFreeStore.
>>
>> It used to be a UK-based furniture store, as I recall.
>
> Either way, well done, you self-proclaimed guru;
> it speaks volumes about you.

Good. I'm right and you're wrong.

DFS

Dec 2, 2022, 11:39:50 AM12/2/22
On 12/2/2022 10:21 AM, Relf wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>> Relf said he was the "best C coder on cola".
>
> Again, my opinion is just that, my opinion.
> I never claimed that you jokers agreed with me.
>
> My focus is on what the app _does; not on how it was written.

Imagine an auto dealer trying to sell a vehicle that operates properly
but has an engine bay that metaphorically resembles your code.

You're asking everyone to ignore what's under the hood... but we can't.
And we shouldn't.

> " Ye and Alex Jones Break the Internet in MUST SEE New Interview"
> https://banned.video/watch?id=63891b1317ee1975b0dbf7e1
> 2.66 Gigs, almost 3 hours.

I won't watch 3 seconds.

How did that 'Sandy Hoax' thing work out for Jones and his IDIOT followers?

DFS

Dec 10, 2023, 8:49:39 AM12/10/23
On 12/1/2022 5:17 PM, shitv wrote:

> I wouldn't want to work for any *asshole*.

Which is why you'll never be self-employed.