Ping - Michael Glasser "Snit", the proven piece of shit liar

53 views
Skip to first unread message

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 11:49:50 AM10/29/13
to

"Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Since you claim that I "made it clear" then why don't you show *exactly*
where I made this clear.

Why don't you for once quit running from your words and backup your claims.

HINT - Your deliberate mis-interpretation of what I actually said does NOT
count as my "clearly" saying this.

"...he believed 50% or more of the people receiving disability should not
be" (LIE)

"he is attacking them as lazy scammers or whatever because they are
*disabled*. " (LIE)


Let's see the post where I made this "clear." Time to man-up and show the
proof or forever be the worthless piece of shit that everyone knows that you
are.

There is one thing that both "trolls" and "advocates" are in prefect
agreement on. Everyone agrees that you're a dishonest piece of shit liar.

--
"Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
Oct 28, 2013
Message-ID: <CE93F643.2421D%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>


Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:07:49 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 8:49 AM, in article l4oles$puh$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

>
> "Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
> receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
> or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
> it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>
> Since you claim that I "made it clear" then why don't you show *exactly*
> where I made this clear.

See below. It was in the post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>.

> Why don't you for once quit running from your words and backup your claims.

I make it very clear. See below. It was in the post that broke Ezekiel:
<http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>.

> HINT - Your deliberate mis-interpretation of what I actually said does NOT
> count as my "clearly" saying this.

If you think I misunderstood something then:
1) Do not assume you are misunderstood on purpose
2) Explain what you really mean and do not just name call and attack

But by all appearances cannot do that - seems you have no honest response to
the post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>. If I am wrong, of
course, show it - but right now you are still throwing a tantrum. When you
calm down a bit maybe you will be able to respond more maturely. I hope so.

> "...he believed 50% or more of the people receiving disability should not
> be" (LIE)
>
> "he is attacking them as lazy scammers or whatever because they are
> *disabled*. " (LIE)

All shown in the post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>.

> Let's see the post where I made this "clear." Time to man-up and show the
> proof or forever be the worthless piece of shit that everyone knows that you
> are.

All shown in the post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>.

> There is one thing that both "trolls" and "advocates" are in prefect
> agreement on. Everyone agrees that you're a dishonest piece of shit liar.

If that is the case then why can't any of you quote me actually, you know,
lying? Look at all your attacks... simply because you cannot give an honest
response to a post:

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Come on, Ezekiel, are you going to just keep attacking me or are you going
to actually grow up a little and either defend your BS or at least let it
go?


--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Snit's Neighbor Larry The Washington.

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:10:29 PM10/29/13
to
Do yourself a solid one brother and shit can that pathological liar Michael snit Glasser. He isn't worth the time nor the effort. Even that idiot Flatfish seems to be ignoring him these days. It's the first intelligent thing the Pleuronectiformes has done in ages. Get ready for him to enter his apologetic phase in order to suck you and the others who have him kill filed back into his snit circus. I predict there will also be a few new socks appearing in cola as well. All snit of course. And if you happen to have a personal website you had better make sure it's secured because snit likes to drop kiddie scripts in on unsuspecting users.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:15:12 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE952B65.2435A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 8:49 AM, in article l4oles$puh$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> "Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
>> receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy
>> scammers
>> or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so
>> and
>> it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>>
>> Since you claim that I "made it clear" then why don't you show *exactly*
>> where I made this clear.
>
> See below. It was in the post that ...

Complete lack of a quote where I "made it clear" noted.


>> Why don't you for once quit running from your words and backup your
>> claims.

Complete lack of a quote where I "made it clear" noted.


>> HINT - Your deliberate mis-interpretation of what I actually said does
>> NOT
>> count as my "clearly" saying this.
>
> If you think I misunderstood something then:

You claimed that I "made it clear." Very simple, show *exactly* where I
made it clear. If I made this "clear" then there is no reason for a
dishonest liar like to to misunderstand anything. It should all be very
"clear."


> 1) Do not assume you are misunderstood on purpose

I "made it clear." There should be nothing to misunderstand.


> 2) Explain what you really mean and do not just name call and attack

I don't have to explain what I never said. A dishonest piece of shit liar
like you claimed that I "made it clear" so the burden of proof is on *you*
to backup your claim. It is not up to me to prove what I never said.


> But by all appearances cannot do that - seems you have no honest response
> to

Go fuck yourself you dishonest piece of shit liar.

--
"Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
Oct 28, 2013
Message-ID: <CE93D031.24204%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>










GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:17:20 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/2013 9:49 AM, Ezekiel wrote:
> "Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
> receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
> or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
> it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>
> Since you claim that I "made it clear" then why don't you show *exactly*
> where I made this clear.
>
> Why don't you for once quit running from your words and backup your claims.
>
> HINT - Your deliberate mis-interpretation of what I actually said does NOT
> count as my "clearly" saying this.
>
> "...he believed 50% or more of the people receiving disability should not
> be" (LIE)
>
> "he is attacking them as lazy scammers or whatever because they are
> *disabled*. " (LIE)
>
>
> Let's see the post where I made this "clear." Time to man-up and show the
> proof or forever be the worthless piece of shit that everyone knows that you
> are.
>
> There is one thing that both "trolls" and "advocates" are in prefect
> agreement on. Everyone agrees that you're a dishonest piece of shit liar.
>

He is in liars mode right now. The best thing to do is let it drop and
put him in the filters. A non-response really gets his goat the worst.
After all, he is practicing the time tested tactic of a communist.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:21:23 PM10/29/13
to
>"Snit's Neighbor Larry The Washington." <larrywashi...@gmail.com>
>wrote in message
>news:531c6a5f-bc90-45b0...@googlegroups.com...
I am certainly going to. There is absolutely no way he can defend his lies
because I know exactly what I said and didn't say so he has exactly zero
chance of backing up his bullshit.

But before I shit can that twisted pathological liar forever, I'm going to
make him twist and squirm a bit just to directly point out to him what a
pathetic piece of shit liar he really is. I honestly think that he's to
stupid to know when he's lying and when he's not.

--
"Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 12:26:31 PM10/29/13
to
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> wrote in message
news:0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com...
Like I just wrote to "Larry" - the dishonest Snit liar is definitely going
to be ignored and forever. But before I put him on permanent ignore I want
to make it clear to that asshole beyond a shadow of a doubt why he's being
ignored. Perhaps that ignorant moron has enough brain cells to quit trying
to defend his lies and perhaps even realized that he outright misrepresented
and lied about what I said.

--
"Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"

Steve Carroll

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 1:05:10 PM10/29/13
to
There are plenty of times when this is the case; given the extent you went to clarify here I'm pretty sure this isn't one of them.

There are any number of things one could point out in the thread in question where Snit was being disingenuous (and just plain stupid) but I think the following exchange tells one all he/she needs to know:

When you wrote one of several clarifications (that, notably, Snit continued to ignore):

“I'm attacking a broken government program that isn't able to adequately care for people who are truly disabled because it's overburdened by fraud, waste and abuse.

Snit replied with:

“See: you are making an accusation against many on disability for being their fraudulently when there is no evidence of this and plenty of reason to not only think this is *not* true but to believe many who should be on disability are not.”


Doesn't get much 'clearer' than that ;)

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 1:17:48 PM10/29/13
to
>"Steve Carroll" <fretw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:205138c8-f252-4573...@googlegroups.com...
>On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:21:23 AM UTC-6, Ezekiel wrote:
>> >"Snit's Neighbor Larry The Washington."
>> ><larrywashi...@gmail.com>

>
>There are plenty of times when this is the case; given the extent you went
>to clarify here I'm pretty sure this isn't one of them.
>
>There are any number of things one could point out in the thread in
>question where Snit was being disingenuous (and just plain stupid) but I
>think the following exchange tells one all he/she needs to know:
>
>When you wrote one of several clarifications (that, notably, Snit continued
>to ignore):
>
>“I'm attacking a broken government program that isn't able to adequately
>care for people who are truly disabled because it's overburdened by fraud,
>waste and abuse.
>
>Snit replied with:
>
>“See: you are making an accusation against many on disability for being
>their fraudulently when there is no evidence of this and plenty of reason
>to not only think this is *not* true but to believe many who should be on
>disability are not.”
>
>
>Doesn't get much 'clearer' than that ;)

You're probably right. It doesn't get any clearer or easier to understand
than that.

But Snot will continue with his usual "mo" and continue to ask me over and
over and over again to "clarify" what I wrote, which was already done. But
he'll run away and refuse to backup his claims and false accusations because
it'll always be up to me to clarify what I wrote.

Where he comes up with bullshit like "He made it clear he believed 50% or
more of the people receiving disability should not be...." is anyones guess.
Then again, he's a delusional liar so someone actually having said what that
liar claims isn't a prerequisite.

I've seen this happen many times to other people. And now it's happened to
me. All it takes is once to "wake up" and realize what a dishonest piece of
shit Michael Glasser is.

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:00:15 PM10/29/13
to
Problem is, there are a lot of his type in the communities across
america. These are communists and communism really never died down.
He is most likely one of that 1 million man army that Obama promised to
have and get paid well for treason. He's just one of the many Brown
Shirters.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:39:04 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 9:21 AM, in article l4ona1$6h4$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

>> Do yourself a solid one brother and shit can that pathological liar Michael
>> snit Glasser.
>
> I am certainly going to. There is absolutely no way he can defend his lies
> because I know exactly what I said and didn't say so he has exactly zero
> chance of backing up his bullshit.

What lies? Remember: The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

> But before I shit can that twisted pathological liar forever, I'm going to
> make him twist and squirm a bit just to directly point out to him what a
> pathetic piece of shit liar he really is. I honestly think that he's to
> stupid to know when he's lying and when he's not.

I am merely responding to your attacks and accusations with honesty and
kindness - letting you know I am not taking your tantrum personally and
letting you know if you think you have been misunderstood I am very much
open to you explaining yourself better than you did previously.

No squirming at all from me... just a kind, mature reaction to your tantrum.

> --
> "Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
> receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
> or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
> it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>
> Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
> "Prescott Computer Guy"
> Oct 28, 2013
> Message-ID: <CE93F643.2421D%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
>
> "You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."
>
> Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
> "Prescott Computer Guy"
> Oct 28, 2013
> Message-ID: <CE93D031.24204%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:40:17 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 9:15 AM, in article l4omui$47k$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
Notice your snipping and insults and accusations and denials - but no honest
response from you for this: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

When you are done with your tantrum I will still be willing to listen to
you.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:42:53 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 9:26 AM, in article l4onjk$8d2$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> Like I just wrote to "Larry" - the dishonest Snit liar is definitely going
> to be ignored and forever.

Or until you can find an honest response. Likely the same time frame.
Remember:

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

When you are done with your tantrum I will still be willing to listen to
you.

> But before I put him on permanent ignore I want to make it clear to that
> asshole beyond a shadow of a doubt why he's being ignored.

It is already perfectly clear: you made claims you could not back, were
questioned about them, and through a tantrum. But as I keep telling you,
when you are done with your tantrum I will still be willing to listen to
you. I shall never sink to your level of lying and attacking and pushing
false accusations.

> Perhaps that ignorant moron has enough brain cells to quit trying to defend
> his lies and perhaps even realized that he outright misrepresented and lied
> about what I said.

Notice how you accuse me of lying but show no evidence. You are simply
throwing a tantrum.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:44:55 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 10:17 AM, in article l4oqjq$s2r$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

>> Doesn't get much 'clearer' than that ;)
>
> You're probably right. It doesn't get any clearer or easier to understand
> than that.
>
> But Snot will continue with his usual "mo" and continue to ask me over and
> over and over again to "clarify" what I wrote, which was already done. But
> he'll run away and refuse to backup his claims and false accusations because
> it'll always be up to me to clarify what I wrote.
>
> Where he comes up with bullshit like "He made it clear he believed 50% or
> more of the people receiving disability should not be...." is anyones guess.

Based on what you wrote. And I quoted. And then you started throwing a
tantrum. Amazing to watch.

> Then again, he's a delusional liar so someone actually having said what that
> liar claims isn't a prerequisite.
>
> I've seen this happen many times to other people. And now it's happened to
> me. All it takes is once to "wake up" and realize what a dishonest piece of
> shit Michael Glasser is.

Remember: I quoted you saying the things you deny saying. When you are done
with your tantrum maybe you will be ready to offer an honest response.

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs


Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:46:16 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
wrote:
If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".

As far as not responding to me, I certainly would prefer that to Ezekiel's
tantrum where he is lashing out with vicious attacks over his inability to
defend his own claims or answer simple questions.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:46:50 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 11:00 AM, in article
75ednQUt6LUsavLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
wrote:

>> Like I just wrote to "Larry" - the dishonest Snit liar is definitely going
>> to be ignored and forever. But before I put him on permanent ignore I want
>> to make it clear to that asshole beyond a shadow of a doubt why he's being
>> ignored. Perhaps that ignorant moron has enough brain cells to quit trying
>> to defend his lies and perhaps even realized that he outright misrepresented
>> and lied about what I said.
>>
> Problem is, there are a lot of his type in the communities across
> america. These are communists and communism really never died down.
> He is most likely one of that 1 million man army that Obama promised to
> have and get paid well for treason. He's just one of the many Brown
> Shirters.

Wow. Really... just wow.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 2:56:43 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE954F21.24389%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 9:15 AM, in article l4omui$47k$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> news:CE952B65.2435A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>>> On 10/29/13, 8:49 AM, in article l4oles$puh$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>>> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Nope. He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
>>>> receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy
>>>> scammers
>>>> or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does
>>>> so
>>>
>>> If you think I misunderstood something then:
>>
>> You claimed that I "made it clear." Very simple, show *exactly* where I
>> made it clear. If I made this "clear" then there is no reason for a
>> dishonest liar like to to misunderstand anything. It should all be very
>> "clear."
>>
>>
>>> 1) Do not assume you are misunderstood on purpose
>>
>> I "made it clear." There should be nothing to misunderstand.
>>
>>
>>> 2) Explain what you really mean and do not just name call and attack
>>
>> I don't have to explain what I never said. A dishonest piece of shit liar
>> like you claimed that I "made it clear" so the burden of proof is on
>> *you*
>> to backup your claim. It is not up to me to prove what I never said.
>>
>>
>>> But by all appearances cannot do that - seems you have no honest
>>> response
>>> to
>>
>> Go fuck yourself you dishonest piece of shit liar.
>
> Notice your snipping and insults and accusations and denials - but no
> honest
> response from you for this: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:

I don't give a shit about some msg-id to one of your moronic posts. It's
very simple that even a dishonest dimwit like you should be able to handle
it.

-----> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it." <---------------

Since I "made it clear" then why don't you post the *exact quote* from me
where I made this clear. Not some bullshit link to some bullshit post from
you. Post the *exact* quote where I made this clear.

You made this claim. NOW BACK IT UP with my exact quote. Not some link to
one of your bullshit posts that nobody is interested in reading. Post
*exactly* what I wrote that backs up your claims.



> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism

I don't give a fuck about the republican obstructionism because it has zero
to do with your bullshit claims of how I "attacked disabled people."


> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

This is your lie that you are unwilling and unable to prove. Where is my
quote saying this?? Oh wait... the piece of shit Michael Glasser will now
run away.


> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
I don't give a fuck about Walmart and I'm under no obligation to anyone to
defend what they do or don't do. Quit trying to divert the subject from your
bullshit claims.


> When you are done with your tantrum I will still be willing to listen to
> you.

When you are done dodging your lies you can go fuck yourself.

--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:01:10 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE955037.2438E%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 10:17 AM, in article l4oqjq$s2r$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Doesn't get much 'clearer' than that ;)
>>
>> You're probably right. It doesn't get any clearer or easier to understand
>> than that.
>>
>> But Snot will continue with his usual "mo" and continue to ask me over
>> and
>> over and over again to "clarify" what I wrote, which was already done.
>> But
>> he'll run away and refuse to backup his claims and false accusations
>> because
>> it'll always be up to me to clarify what I wrote.
>>
>> Where he comes up with bullshit like "He made it clear he believed 50% or
>> more of the people receiving disability should not be...." is anyones
>> guess.
>
> Based on what you wrote. And I quoted. And then you started throwing a
> tantrum. Amazing to watch.

The only thing here that's "amazing to watch" is what a dishonest piece of
shit liar you are.

-----> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
receiving disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers
or whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
it is in no way dishonest to call him out on it." <---------------

Since I "made it clear" then why don't you post the *exact quote* from me
where I made this clear. Not some bullshit link to some bullshit post from
you. Post the *exact* quote where I made this clear.



>
> Remember: I quoted you saying the things you deny saying.

Lack of quote noted once again. Just a bunch of "I quoted you" bullshit
without any actual quote.


--

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:02:43 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE955088.2438F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
> <mi...@cumulus.com>
> wrote:
>>

> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".

<quote>
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
</quote>

Done. Several of your lies have been quoted. You can now go fuck yourself.

--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:23:02 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/2013 12:46 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 10/29/13, 11:00 AM, in article
> 75ednQUt6LUsavLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Like I just wrote to "Larry" - the dishonest Snit liar is definitely going
>>> to be ignored and forever. But before I put him on permanent ignore I want
>>> to make it clear to that asshole beyond a shadow of a doubt why he's being
>>> ignored. Perhaps that ignorant moron has enough brain cells to quit trying
>>> to defend his lies and perhaps even realized that he outright misrepresented
>>> and lied about what I said.
>>>
>> Problem is, there are a lot of his type in the communities across
>> america. These are communists and communism really never died down.
>> He is most likely one of that 1 million man army that Obama promised to
>> have and get paid well for treason. He's just one of the many Brown
>> Shirters.
>
> Wow. Really... just wow.
>
Yeah, just wow. Why are you committing treason?
Did this admin pay you well for this treason and gave you a brown shirt?

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:24:09 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/2013 12:46 PM, Snit wrote:
They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
proceed.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:33:19 PM10/29/13
to
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> wrote in message
news:A4KdnYIpopjGlu3P...@bresnan.com...
> On 10/29/2013 12:46 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
>> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
>> <mi...@cumulus.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> He is in liars mode right now. The best thing to do is let it drop and
>>> put him in the filters. A non-response really gets his goat the worst.
>>> After all, he is practicing the time tested tactic of a communist.
>>>
>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>
>
> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
> proceed.

That idiot keeps asking for someone to quote his lies, so people quote them
and his response is to not address the lies that were quoted but to just
keep asking people to quote the lies again.

<quote>
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
</quote>

Time for Snot to snip the lies that were quoted, pretend that he's not a
dishonest piece of shit and to once again ask people to quote his lies.Wash,
rinse, repeat.

He knows that he's a liar so he creates this "Snit Circus" diversion hoping
that people will forget.


--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"
"Prescott Computer Guy"
"You are now attacking people for being *disabled*! That is insane."

Piece of shit liar named Michael Glasser "Snit"

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:52:03 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 11:56 AM, in article l4p0d9$277$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

>> Notice your snipping and insults and accusations and denials - but no
>> honest
>> response from you for this: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
>
> I don't give a shit about some msg-id

Right: in the midst of your tantrum you care more about attacks and insults
and lashing out. Questions of your views, quotes of your comments, evidence,
data, logic - those things mean nothing to you. See below for proof:

> to one of your moronic posts. It's
> very simple that even a dishonest dimwit like you should be able to handle
> it.

But when you are done with your tantrum I will still be here, waiting to
give you a chance. I am kind... even as you tie your attacks to my business
name to seed Google. You do realize that takes a special kind of anger and
insanity, right?

--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:54:35 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 12:01 PM, in article l4p0lk$413$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
See the post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Exact quotes are provided there. When you are done with your tantrum I will
be open to listening to your apology or attempt to explain yourself or
whatever. I shall never sink to your level of lying, spewing false
accusations, making absurd insults, and certainly will never try to harm you
in your personal or business life, as you have done with me.

Simply: I shall not sink to your level. Ever.

>> Remember: I quoted you saying the things you deny saying.
>
> Lack of quote noted once again. Just a bunch of "I quoted you" bullshit
> without any actual quote.

You have repeatedly said you are going to stop responding to me - but in
your tantrum you are out of control. I hope you gain some self-control soon.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:56:05 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 12:02 PM, in article l4p0oh$4ht$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
> news:CE955088.2438F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
>> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
>> <mi...@cumulus.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>
>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>
> <quote>
> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
> </quote>
>
> Done. Several of your lies have been quoted. You can now go fuck yourself.

But now show that your quote is a lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Direct quotes from you where you attack people for using disability
benefits.

All you are left with is name calling and insults and accusations. Quite
repulsive of you. But I will not hold your tantrum against you.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 3:59:59 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 12:33 PM, in article l4p2ht$glq$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

>> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
>> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
>> proceed.
>
> That idiot keeps asking for someone to quote his lies, so people quote them
> and his response is to not address the lies that were quoted but to just
> keep asking people to quote the lies again.
>
> <quote>
> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
> </quote>

That is a quote from me, but you are lacking a key part - showing it is a
lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Direct quotes from you where you attack people for using disability
benefits. And, yes, you speak of the numbers doubling. Maybe you cannot see
how that ties to the 50%? Do you need a math lesson?

Say you have 2 widgets. You get double that. Now you have 4. Still with me?

2 of those 4 widgets are now half the widgets.

Hopefully that helps you to understand.

> Time for Snot to snip the lies that were quoted, pretend that he's not a
> dishonest piece of shit and to once again ask people to quote his lies.Wash,
> rinse, repeat.

There were no lies from me quoted, so nothing for me to snip. When you are
done with your tantrum perhaps you will understand this.

Until then, I suggest you read the post that broke Ezekiel:
<http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Direct quotes from you where you attack people for using disability
benefits.

> He knows that he's a liar so he creates this "Snit Circus" diversion hoping
> that people will forget.

I am responding to your attacks - which is what the "Snit Circus" is - my
tendency to respond to those who troll me. If you do not want me to respond
to your vicious attacks then get over your tantrum and stop making them.

Seems very simple to me, but perhaps you are not in a position to understand
such things right now, given your current state.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:00:36 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 12:23 PM, in article
A4KdnYMpopiFlu3P...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
wrote:
Again: wow. Just wow.

You think it is "treason" to disagree with your politics and to back my
views with evidence and data. I find that... amazing, to say the least.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:01:44 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 12:24 PM, in article
A4KdnYIpopjGlu3P...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
wrote:

>>> He is in liars mode right now. The best thing to do is let it drop and
>>> put him in the filters. A non-response really gets his goat the worst.
>>> After all, he is practicing the time tested tactic of a communist.
>>>
>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>
>
> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
> proceed.

He keeps quoting me but not responding to where I have shown him saying what
he says:

The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Again: if he thinks he has been misunderstood I am open to listening to him
when he is done with his tantrum. I hope he gets to that point soon, for his
sake. He is embarrassing himself horribly!

>> As far as not responding to me, I certainly would prefer that to Ezekiel's
>> tantrum where he is lashing out with vicious attacks over his inability to
>> defend his own claims or answer simple questions.
>>
>>



Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:08:22 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE955FF3.243AB%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 11:56 AM, in article l4p0d9$277$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Notice your snipping and insults and accusations and denials - but no
>>> honest
>>> response from you for this: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
>>
>> I don't give a shit about some msg-id
>
> Right: in the midst of your tantrum you care more about attacks and
> insults

LOL - A hypocrite like you whining about "attacks and insults." Why is it
that this never occured to you when you lied and claimed that I'm attacking
disabled people?

> See below for proof:

Complete lack of proof noted. Here's the lie you posted, why can't you show
the *exact* quote from me where I "clearly" say this?

<quote>
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
</quote>

Where did I say this? And I certainly have enough "enemies" here in COLA
and why is it that not a single person here, friend or foe of mine agrees
with you. Exactly 100% of the people here agree that I never said any such
thing.

The only piece of shit liar making this ridiculous claim is *you.* Why
don't you back up your claim by quoting exactly where I said this?



> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
Republican obstructionism has nothing to do with your lies. And I'm under no
obligation to answer for the republican party.

> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
Here piece of shit liar "Michael Glasser" repeats his lie.


> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
Walmart's labor has nothing to do with your lies and I'm under no obligation
to answer for what Walmart does.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:13:36 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 12:02 PM, in article l4p0oh$4ht$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> news:CE955088.2438F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>>> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
>>> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
>>> <mi...@cumulus.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>
>>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>
>> <quote>
>> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
>> receiving
>> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
>> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
>> it
>> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>> </quote>
>>
>> Done. Several of your lies have been quoted. You can now go fuck
>> yourself.
>
> But now show that your quote is a lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:

What I quoted is a lie from you because I *never* made any of those claims.



> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
It's not my job to defend republicans. But keep on trying to divert the
conversation from your lies.

> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
Here we see that piece of shit liar Michael Glasser is the true scumbag that
everybody in COLA already knows. Well done... you've managed to turn
practically everybody against you. Then again, that's what a lying piece of
shit like you deserves.

Do you have any friends in real-life? I doubt it.


> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
conversation from your lies.

> Direct quotes from you where you attack people for using disability
> benefits.

What quotes?????????????? You didn't provide a single one.

--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:17:08 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE9561CF.243B0%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 12:33 PM, in article l4p2ht$glq$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>>> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
>>> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
>>> proceed.
>>
>> That idiot keeps asking for someone to quote his lies, so people quote
>> them
>> and his response is to not address the lies that were quoted but to just
>> keep asking people to quote the lies again.
>>
>> <quote>
>> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people
>> receiving
>> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
>> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and
>> it
>> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>> </quote>
>
> That is a quote from me, but you are lacking a key part - showing it is a
> lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:

Very simple moron - it's a lie because I never said this. And if I did say
this then you would be able to post a quote *exactly* where I said this.

I realize that you're dumber than dirt but do you expect me to show proof of
me not saying something? Are you looking for a message ID to something that
doesn't exist?

It's *you* who claimed that I did say this. Therefore it is *you* who needs
to supply the quote of me saying this.


--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

flatfish+++

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:22:23 PM10/29/13
to
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:13:36 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
> news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...

>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>
> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
> conversation from your lies.

Remember, snit has a special place in his heart for Walmart.
After all, Jeremy works there and we all know how Jeremy is an expert
on Android and ChromeBook return numbers.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa!


--
flatfish+++
Thinking of trying Linux?
Better Read This First:
http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html
http://tinyurl.com/63qhmal

PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:25:25 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:13 PM, in article l4p4te$1sc$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
> news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>> On 10/29/13, 12:02 PM, in article l4p0oh$4ht$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>>> news:CE955088.2438F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>>>> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
>>>> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
>>>> <mi...@cumulus.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>
>>>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>>
>>> <quote>
>>> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
>>> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
>>> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
>>> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> Done. Several of your lies have been quoted. You can now go fuck
>>> yourself.
>>
>> But now show that your quote is a lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:
>
> What I quoted is a lie from you because I *never* made any of those claims.

Except, of course, where I quote you in the post that broke you:
<http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

As I have said, if you *truly* believed you were misunderstood or
misrepresented, you would explain how in a reasoned way without name
calling, insults, seeding Google with my business name in an amazingly
vicious attack, and all of your other nonsense.

>> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
> It's not my job to defend republicans. But keep on trying to divert the
> conversation from your lies.

Good to see you acknowledge you have given up trying to defend the
Republican Obstructionism. Excellent. It is, basically, impossible to
defend.

>> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
> Here we see that piece of shit liar Michael Glasser is the true scumbag that
> everybody in COLA already knows. Well done... you've managed to turn
> practically everybody against you. Then again, that's what a lying piece of
> shit like you deserves.
>
> Do you have any friends in real-life? I doubt it.

I will speak the truth even if it leads you to have a tantrum and attack me
viciously. I do not back down from bullies well.

As I have said, the post that broke you gives you some of your exact quotes
where you do as I say - and you have no defense other than to throw a
tantrum and make vicious attacks.

>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>
> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
> conversation from your lies.

I am the one encouraging the sticking to the topic and not going to
meta-debates and attacks. I will keep pointing you to the post which lead
you to have your tantrum... and notice that while I note it "broke" you, the
focus is on the topics were were discussing. I shall not sink to your leve.

>> Direct quotes from you where you attack people for using disability
>> benefits.
>
> What quotes?????????????? You didn't provide a single one.

They are available at the link I have provided you many times. Here, copied
directly from it (fixing an error in > marks before one of the quotes):

======================================================================

3) Disability
------------------------------------------------
> Take a look at the number of people who are classified as being
> "disabled" and are now collecting government benefits as just one
> single example:
------------------------------------------------
Here you are directly attacking those on disability for their collecting of
disability payments.

------------------------------------------------
> Today, the United States spends around $200 billion a year, literally
> paying Americans not to work.
------------------------------------------------
Notice here: you are complaining about paying people on disability to "not
work". No: they are receiving disability.

It is true that the system is set up to encourage those who can work some to
not work at all and that is insane. Completely unacceptable. But you
implication is that it is the fault of the people for scamming the system.
It is not.

------------------------------------------------
> There's twice as many people filing for disability today as there were
> in 2010.
------------------------------------------------
And this is where you note how there are now twice as many people... with
the clear implication that the added ones are committing fraud. I gave you
many other possible explanations for why it would increase... and you
ignored them all.

Instead you attacked me for noting your focus on the "twice as many people".

======================================================================

Again: as I have said many times - if you think you were not understood I am
open to listening to you. I suspect when you are done with your tantrum you
will get to the point where you can have a rational discussion about your
rather offensive comments. But until then you will continue your vicious
attacks. Do not worry - I shall not take offense at them nor shall I sink to
your level. Feel free to let out the rage you feel at your inability to
defend your views. I am OK with that.


--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:26:46 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:08 PM, in article l4p4jj$vh4$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
See how you continue to attack me, even seeding Google with my business
name.

Wow. You are having quite a tantrum. I sincerely hope you feel better soon.
Then maybe you can discuss the issues that got you so worked up or just let
them go. As it is you are showing deep humiliation at your own actions.

--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:28:09 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:17 PM, in article l4p542$39l$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
> news:CE9561CF.243B0%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>> On 10/29/13, 12:33 PM, in article l4p2ht$glq$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
>>>> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
>>>> proceed.
>>>
>>> That idiot keeps asking for someone to quote his lies, so people quote
>>> them
>>> and his response is to not address the lies that were quoted but to just
>>> keep asking people to quote the lies again.
>>>
>>> <quote>
>>> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
>>> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
>>> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
>>> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
>>> </quote>
>>
>> That is a quote from me, but you are lacking a key part - showing it is a
>> lie. Remember, I show it is *not*:
>
> Very simple moron - it's a lie because I never said this. And if I did say
> this then you would be able to post a quote *exactly* where I said this.

I have - in the post that broke you: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

> I realize that you're dumber than dirt but do you expect me to show proof of
> me not saying something? Are you looking for a message ID to something that
> doesn't exist?
>
> It's *you* who claimed that I did say this. Therefore it is *you* who needs
> to supply the quote of me saying this.

See how you lash out? Do you not understand what a poor light you are
putting yourself in? Do not worry, though, when you are done with your
tantrum I shall not hold it against you.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:29:31 PM10/29/13
to
"flatfish+++" <phlat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:jmvhqmakus59$.1s6z4rao8mv7d.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:13:36 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>
>>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>>
>> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
>> conversation from your lies.
>
> Remember, snit has a special place in his heart for Walmart.
> After all, Jeremy works there and we all know how Jeremy is an expert
> on Android and ChromeBook return numbers.

LOL - Good point. I forgot about the special relation snit has with Walmart.

For some reason that moron thinks that it's somehow up to me to defend
Walmart's labor practices. As if I care about that stupid strawman argument
of his. He keeps posting about how I can't defend Walmart's labor and some
nonsense about the republican party. Like somehow it's relevant that I speak
for Walmart or the Republican party. WTF?

The only thing that's relevant is his blatant lie of how I "attacked
disabled people" and how "I clearly said that 50% of disabled people
shouldn't be receiving benefits." What a load of make up bullshit.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:29:57 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:22 PM, in article jmvhqmakus59$.1s6z4rao...@40tude.net,
"flatfish+++" <phlat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:13:36 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>
>>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>>
>> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
>> conversation from your lies.
>
> Remember, snit has a special place in his heart for Walmart.
> After all, Jeremy works there and we all know how Jeremy is an expert
> on Android and ChromeBook return numbers.
>
> Bwaaaaaaaaaa!
>
Ah, now just more absurd attacks... because I, gasp!, talked to a sales
person at Walmart. And even showed basic human respect for him. Is this
really such a huge sin in your eyes, flatfish?


--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:47:57 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE9567C5.243C8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 1:13 PM, in article l4p4te$1sc$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>
>>> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
>> It's not my job to defend republicans. But keep on trying to divert the
>> conversation from your lies.
>
> Good to see you acknowledge you have given up trying to defend the
> Republican Obstructionism.

Good to see that you're still a dishonest bag of shit. I never started
trying to defend the republican obstructionism, therefore it would be
impossible for me to give up trying.

>>> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
>> Here we see that piece of shit liar Michael Glasser is the true scumbag
>> that
>> everybody in COLA already knows. Well done... you've managed to turn
>> practically everybody against you. Then again, that's what a lying piece
>> of
>> shit like you deserves.
>>
>> Do you have any friends in real-life? I doubt it.
>
> I will speak the truth even if it leads you to have a tantrum and attack
> me
> viciously. I do not back down from bullies well.

What truth? That I attacked disabled people? The "truth" is that every
person here who's weighed in on this has said that I never said this and
they've all said that you're a piece of shit liar for twisting my post into
such nonsense.

Is this the "truth" that you're talking about?


> As I have said, the post that broke you gives you some of your exact
> quotes
> where you do as I say

Ah yes... the "exact quotes" that you're not able to post here in defense of
your lies.


>>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>>
>> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
>> conversation from your lies.
>
> I am the one encouraging the sticking to the topic

The topic is *not* Walmart and the topic is not the republican party. But
it's cute that you're "sticking to the topic" by constantly bringing up
Walmart and the republican party.

Because clearly bringing up Walmart and the republican party has everything
to do with the topic that you're a piece of shit liar who is grossly
misrepresenting what I said and simply making up things that I never said.


> I shall not sink to your level.

A dead rat sinking to the bottom of a septic tank couldn't sink to your
level.


> ------------------------------------------------
>> There's twice as many people filing for disability today as there were
>> in 2010.
> ------------------------------------------------
> And this is where you note how there are now twice as many people... with
> the clear implication that the added ones are committing fraud. I gave you
> many other possible explanations for why it would increase... and you
> ignored them all.


> Instead you attacked me for noting your focus on the "twice as many
> people".

You really are a dumber than a sack of shit.

I said referenced an article that factually states that there are - "twice
as many people *filing* for disability"

You dishonestly twisted this into - "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed
50% or more of the people *receiving* disability should not be"


"Filing for disability" != "receiving disability"


Don't worry about the other pesky little facts in your lie:


--> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear"
Evidently it wasn't very clear since a moron like you got 95% of it wrong.

--> he believed
I never said anything about what I believed or didn't believe I referenced
an online article with actual facts. Not once did I state what I "believed."

---> 50% or more of the people receiving disability should not be...
I said twice as many people are *filing* (not "receiving") and I never said
they "should not be." In fact, I made no comment at all as to whether the
should be or shouldn't be getting benefits. But that doesn't stop a liar
like Michael Glasser.


---> he is attacking them as lazy scammers or whatever
Too bad that I never used "lazy scammers" anywhere even once. Another lie
from Michael Glasser.


But other than the 95% that you got completely wrong and twisted into
something that I never said or implied, you're doing a wonderful job of
understanding what I "made clear."

--
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 4:50:27 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:29 PM, in article l4p5r8$7ri$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> "flatfish+++" <phlat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:jmvhqmakus59$.1s6z4rao8mv7d.dlg@40tude.net...
>> On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:13:36 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>>> news:CE9560E5.243AE%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
>>
>>>> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>>>
>>> It's not my job to defend Walmart. But keep on trying to divert the
>>> conversation from your lies.
>>
>> Remember, snit has a special place in his heart for Walmart.
>> After all, Jeremy works there and we all know how Jeremy is an expert
>> on Android and ChromeBook return numbers.
>
> LOL - Good point. I forgot about the special relation snit has with Walmart.

My oh my! I have talked to sales associates at Walmart and respect them as
people. To you and your right-wing buddies this means I have a "special
relationship" with them.

Seeing working people as people... something that to you is "special".

It really is quite telling of your mindset.

> For some reason that moron thinks that it's somehow up to me to defend
> Walmart's labor practices. As if I care about that stupid strawman argument
> of his. He keeps posting about how I can't defend Walmart's labor and some
> nonsense about the republican party. Like somehow it's relevant that I speak
> for Walmart or the Republican party. WTF?

You are the one who brought up the topic of independence: so the question is
if you think Walmart should fund its own labor force or if they should be
allowed to pay so little the government has to step in and help them fund
it.

You have no answer for that. Your precious ideal of independence goes out
the door when you realize how *non* independent Walmart and other large
corporations often are.

> The only thing that's relevant is his blatant lie of how I "attacked
> disabled people" and how "I clearly said that 50% of disabled people
> shouldn't be receiving benefits." What a load of make up bullshit.

You keep calling this a lie - even though I quote you in the post that broke
you: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs

Again: when you are done with your tantrum I am open to hearing where you
think you were misunderstood. Reading through the quotes I provide at the
link it is quite clear what you were doing - mocking the majority of people
on disability as scammers of the system.

--
The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:06:40 PM10/29/13
to
<quote>
"He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
whatever because they are *disabled*.
</quote>

> ------------------------------------------------
>> There's twice as many people filing for disability today as there were
>> in 2010.
> ------------------------------------------------
> And this is where you note how there are now twice as many people... with
> the clear implication that the added ones are committing fraud. I gave you
> many other possible explanations for why it would increase... and you
> ignored them all.


> Instead you attacked me for noting your focus on the "twice as many
> people".

You really are a dumber than a sack of shit.

I referenced an article that factually states that there are - "twice as
many people *filing* for disability"

You dishonestly twisted this into - "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed
50% or more of the people *receiving* disability should not be"


*** "Filing for disability" != "receiving disability" ***


Don't worry about the other pesky little facts in your lies:


--> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear"
Evidently it wasn't very clear since a moron like you got 95% of it wrong.

--> he believed
I never said anything about what I believed or didn't believe I referenced
an online article with actual facts. Not once did I state what I "believed."

---> 50% or more of the people receiving disability should not be...
I said twice as many people are *filing* (not "receiving") and I never said
they "should not be." In fact, I made no comment at all as to whether the
should be or shouldn't be getting benefits. But that doesn't stop a liar
like Michael Glasser.


---> he is attacking them as lazy scammers or whatever
Too bad that I never used "lazy scammers" anywhere even once. Another lie
from Michael Glasser.


---> attacking them .... because they are *disabled*.
I criticized a broken government program that NPR said suffered with "fraud,
waste and abuse." But the piece of shit liar Michael Glasser dishonestly
twists this into me attacking disabled people.


Other than the 95% that you got completely wrong and twisted into
something that I never said or implied, you're doing a wonderful job of
dishonestly misinterpretting what I "made clear."

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:32:45 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 1:47 PM, in article l4p6tr$eig$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

...

>> ======================================================================
>>
>> 3) Disability
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> | Take a look at the number of people who are classified as being
>> | "disabled" and are now collecting government benefits as just one
>> | single example:
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> Here you are directly attacking those on disability for their collecting
>> of disability payments.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> | Today, the United States spends around $200 billion a year, literally
>> | paying Americans not to work.
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> Notice here: you are complaining about paying people on disability to "not
>> work". No: they are receiving disability.
>>
>> It is true that the system is set up to encourage those who can work
>> some to not work at all and that is insane. Completely unacceptable. But
>> you implication is that it is the fault of the people for scamming the
>> system. It is not.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> | There's twice as many people filing for disability today as there were
>> | in 2010.
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> And this is where you note how there are now twice as many people...
>> with the clear implication that the added ones are committing fraud. I
>> gave you many other possible explanations for why it would increase...
>> and you ignored them all.
>>
>> Instead you attacked me for noting your focus on the "twice as many
>> people".
>>
>> ======================================================================
>
> You really are a dumber than a sack of shit.
>
> I said referenced an article that factually states that there are - "twice
> as many people *filing* for disability"
>
> You dishonestly twisted this into - "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed
> 50% or more of the people *receiving* disability should not be"
>
> "Filing for disability" != "receiving disability"

Aha! I admit I did not see this before. Thank you. Sincerely. Wish you had
just said so and not thrown your rather extreme tantrum and attacked me with
the seeding of my business name on Google. You should have just said this
from the start!

Had you noted the error I would have immediately acknowledged it. As it
stands, yes, given this oversight I owe you an apology - I looked at that
and read it, incorrectly, that you meant twice as many people were on the
system (and hence half in the system were seemingly committing fraud).

This is what I have been asking for repeatedly when I noted that if you felt
you were misunderstood you should explain where and how. You *finally* have
done so, and I commend you for it.

I rescind my claim that you accused 50%+ of people on disability for
scamming the system. I was in error.

--
"Linux desktop is why I got into Linux in the first place. I mean, I
have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."
-- Linus Torvalds

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:39:37 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 2:06 PM, in article l4p80u$lm0$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

> I referenced an article that factually states that there are - "twice as
> many people *filing* for disability"

See my other post where I respond to where you first noted this.

Now do you see why I was right to say that if you believe you were
misunderstood you should just explain where. Even after all this back and
forth, with your name calling and accusations and insults and even seeding
of Google with my business name in a very vicious attack, once you point out
where I made a mistake I openly admit to it.

As I said: I would not sink to your level of insults and attacks and
nonsense. I will stay above that. And I did. I am glad you finally, at least
in part, rose above your tantrum.

Are you ready to let it go now and move forward without such vicious
attacks? Or do you feel you need to still let out more anger and hatred?

As I said: I will not hold your emotional outbursts against you. You simply
lost it for a while over a simple misunderstanding. Maybe you can learn from
this. I sincerely hope so.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:42:02 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE95778D.243E2%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
You can still go fuck yourself.

I want absolutely nothing to do with someone as thick and dishonest as you
are.

You're a pathetic liar who intentionally twists and misrepresents everything
into some lie that doesn't even closely resemble reality. I would rather do
something more enjoyable like finding a rusty spike and nailing my dick to a
burning building than to waste my time with a dishonest person like you.

Thanks for *finally* admitting your mistake and apologizing but I've seen
what a pathetic little person you really are.






Larry The Washington

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:42:18 PM10/29/13
to
As predicted, here comes Snit's apologetic phase. The kook snit is predictable as farting after eating a can of beans.

DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Snit is trying to ensnare you back into his snit circus.
He has already proven what a shithead he is so don't relinquish anything to that creep.

You have been wanred.

Larry The Washington

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:50:12 PM10/29/13
to
On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:39:37 PM UTC-4, Snit wrote:
> On 10/29/13, 2:06 PM, in article l4p80u$lm0$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I referenced an article that factually states that there are - "twice as
>
> > many people *filing* for disability"
>
>
>
> See my other post where I respond to where you first noted this.
>
>
>
> Now do you see why I was right to say that if you believe you were
>
> misunderstood you should just explain where. Even after all this back and
>
> forth, with your name calling and accusations and insults and even seeding
>
> of Google with my business name in a very vicious attack, once you point out
>
> where I made a mistake I openly admit to it.
>
>
>
> As I said: I would not sink to your level of insults and attacks and
>
> nonsense. I will stay above that. And I did. I am glad you finally, at least
>
> in part, rose above your tantrum.
>
>
>
> Are you ready to let it go now and move forward without such vicious
>
> attacks? Or do you feel you need to still let out more anger and hatred?
>
>
>
> As I said: I will not hold your emotional outbursts against you. You simply
>
> lost it for a while over a simple misunderstanding. Maybe you can learn from
>
> this. I sincerely hope so.

FUCK YOU.
You are just realizing that you got caught so now you are pretending that you missed something.

Nobody is buying your lies snit.
They haven't bought your Larry Washington neighbor tale nor have they fell for your Jeremy or Onion Knight stories.
Why?
Because you always seem to have someone waiting in the wings to support your lies and keep your snit circus running.

I hope Ezeke doesn't fall for your fake "Sorry I missed it" ploy. I doubt he is that ignorant.

So go screw yourself snit. Your circus in COLA is rapidly being shut down.

Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:53:03 PM10/29/13
to
"Ezekiel" <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote in message
news:l4pa38$32m$1...@dont-email.me...
Free tip for you that's useful both in life and on usenet. Before you accuse
someone of something like "attacking disabled people" or "clearly saying
that 50% of disabled people shouldn't be getting benefits" why don't *YOU*
first make sure that you have your fucking ducks in a row and have a clue of
what the hell it is that you're talking about.

It's not the job of someone who you falsely accused to prove they're correct
and it's not the job of someone you falsely accused to show you that you're
too stupid to read. If you're going to make serious accusations then you
need to first be sure that you have a fucking clue.

Next time it'll save you some trouble.



Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:54:07 PM10/29/13
to
"Larry The Washington" <larrywashi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:31256fca-f3a1-4c11...@googlegroups.com...
> On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:32:45 PM UTC-4, Snit wrote:
>> On 10/29/13, 1:47 PM, in article l4p6tr$eig$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
>>
>
> As predicted, here comes Snit's apologetic phase. The kook snit is
> predictable as farting after eating a can of beans.
>
> DO NOT BE FOOLED!
>
> Snit is trying to ensnare you back into his snit circus.
> He has already proven what a shithead he is so don't relinquish anything
> to that creep.
>
> You have been wanred.
>

See my other post that was made about 15 seconds before you posted this.

No worries Larry.



Ezekiel

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 5:56:05 PM10/29/13
to
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
news:CE957929.243EA%use...@gallopinginsanity.com...
> On 10/29/13, 2:06 PM, in article l4p80u$lm0$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
> <ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:
>
> Maybe you can learn from this. I sincerely hope so.

LOL - Maybe *I* can learn from this???

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:12:17 PM10/29/13
to
It is treason to throw the U.S. Constitution into the dust bin.
Starting with Herbert Bush, our politicians are slowly changing the laws
that take away your Bill of Rights and throwing the constitution into
the dust bin. I disagree with all the politics that ever have taken
place since then. Remember when Obama was campaigning? Where he said
that he would fund a million man army that is just as equipped as our
military and just as well paid? WTF???
Sounds to me like what happened in early Nazi germany. Note that they
wore brown shirts back then too.

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:15:15 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/2013 1:33 PM, Ezekiel wrote:
> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> wrote in message
> news:A4KdnYIpopjGlu3P...@bresnan.com...
>> On 10/29/2013 12:46 PM, Snit wrote:
>>> On 10/29/13, 9:17 AM, in article
>>> 0sCdnb85ZdQPQvLP...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud"
>>> <mi...@cumulus.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> He is in liars mode right now. The best thing to do is let it drop and
>>>> put him in the filters. A non-response really gets his goat the worst.
>>>> After all, he is practicing the time tested tactic of a communist.
>>>>
>>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>>
>>
>> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
>> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
>> proceed.
>
> That idiot keeps asking for someone to quote his lies, so people quote them
> and his response is to not address the lies that were quoted but to just
> keep asking people to quote the lies again.
>
> <quote>
> "He (Ezekiel) made it clear he believed 50% or more of the people receiving
> disability should not be... he is attacking them as lazy scammers or
> whatever because they are *disabled*. It is offensive that he does so and it
> is in no way dishonest to call him out on it.
> </quote>
>
> Time for Snot to snip the lies that were quoted, pretend that he's not a
> dishonest piece of shit and to once again ask people to quote his lies.Wash,
> rinse, repeat.
>
> He knows that he's a liar so he creates this "Snit Circus" diversion hoping
> that people will forget.
>
>
Standard washington style politics. He has learned well from his masters.

GreyCloud

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:16:17 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/2013 2:01 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 10/29/13, 12:24 PM, in article
> A4KdnYIpopjGlu3P...@bresnan.com, "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>> He is in liars mode right now. The best thing to do is let it drop and
>>>> put him in the filters. A non-response really gets his goat the worst.
>>>> After all, he is practicing the time tested tactic of a communist.
>>>>
>>> If you think I am lying then by all means do quote these "lies".
>>>
>>
>> They've already been pointed out to you, but you won't read them and
>> continue with your delusions. You now should ask your handlers how to
>> proceed.
>
> He keeps quoting me but not responding to where I have shown him saying what
> he says:
>
> The post that broke Ezekiel: <http://goo.gl/MsXQZd>:
> 1) Ezekiel cannot defend Republican Obstructionism
> 2) Ezekiel mocks 50%+ of those on disability as being paid not to work
> 3) Ezekiel cannot defend the US funding Walmart's labor needs
>
> Again: if he thinks he has been misunderstood I am open to listening to him
> when he is done with his tantrum. I hope he gets to that point soon, for his
> sake. He is embarrassing himself horribly!
>
>>> As far as not responding to me, I certainly would prefer that to Ezekiel's
>>> tantrum where he is lashing out with vicious attacks over his inability to
>>> defend his own claims or answer simple questions.
>>>
>>>
>
>
>
Be careful with the handlers... once they are done using you, they will
find some way to throw you under the bus and be done with you. That's
how Stalin did it.

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:26:34 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 2:42 PM, in article l4pa38$32m$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
So you are not ready to let go of your tantrum. OK.

> I want absolutely nothing to do with someone as thick and dishonest as you
> are.

Wait: you have been going on and on and on, humiliating yourself by spewing
insults and attacks and even seeding Google with my business name, only to
finally calm down enough and do as I asked - explain where you thought you
were being misunderstood. When you did so I looked at what you said with an
open mind and, even though it might be a bit embarrassing to me, openly
admitted to my error.

And you still blame me. Amazing. And below you make up more stories about
me... more attacks and insults. Then again, it took you some time to calm
down enough to actually do as I asked and show where you thought you were
misunderstood, perhaps you will calm down enough to fully let go of your
tantrum. I sincerely hope so and wish you well. As I said, I am a kind
person and will not hold your poor behavior against you.

> You're a pathetic liar who intentionally twists and misrepresents everything
> into some lie that doesn't even closely resemble reality. I would rather do
> something more enjoyable like finding a rusty spike and nailing my dick to a
> burning building than to waste my time with a dishonest person like you.
>
> Thanks for *finally* admitting your mistake and apologizing but I've seen
> what a pathetic little person you really are.

Finally? I admitted it within minutes of you relaxing enough to let down
some parts of your tantrum and actually do as I asked and explain where you
thought you had been misunderstood. Just imagine how much anger and
humiliation you could have avoided had you merely done as I requested right
from the start. This can be a very powerful lesson for you if you let it be.

--
"But I have never, ever even run a Linux server and I don't even want
to; it's not what I'm interested in. I'm more of a desktop guy."
-- Linus Torvalds

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:35:03 PM10/29/13
to
On 10/29/13, 2:53 PM, in article l4pant$754$1...@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel"
<ze...@nosuchemail.com> wrote:

...
>>> Aha! I admit I did not see this before. Thank you. Sincerely. Wish you had
>>> just said so and not thrown your rather extreme tantrum and attacked me with
>>> the seeding of my business name on Google. You should have just said this
>>> from the start!
>>>
>>> Had you noted the error I would have immediately acknowledged it. As it
>>> stands, yes, given this oversight I owe you an apology - I looked at that
>>> and read it, incorrectly, that you meant twice as many people were on the
>>> system (and hence half in the system were seemingly committing fraud).
>>
>> You can still go fuck yourself.
>>
>> I want absolutely nothing to do with someone as thick and dishonest as you
>> are.
>>
>> You're a pathetic liar who intentionally twists and misrepresents
>> everything into some lie that doesn't even closely resemble reality. I
>> would rather do something more enjoyable like finding a rusty spike and
>> nailing my dick to a burning building than to waste my time with a
>> dishonest person like you.
>>
>> Thanks for *finally* admitting your mistake and apologizing but I've seen
>> what a pathetic little person you really are.
>
> Free tip for you that's useful both in life and on usenet. Before you accuse
> someone of something like "attacking disabled people" or "clearly saying
> that 50% of disabled people shouldn't be getting benefits" why don't *YOU*
> first make sure that you have your fucking ducks in a row and have a clue of
> what the hell it is that you're talking about.

We all make mistakes. As I said from the start, if you thought I had misread
something you should have said what.

Instead you threw a tantrum over that and your inability to defend your
other political views. You changed the topics from politics to yourself and
your own anger. You sank to the level of seeding Google with someone's
business name with the clear intention of harming them professionally.

Had you done as I suggested you could have merely noted, "Snit, please note
I said *applied* for disability, not *received* it". I would have
acknowledged the error and the topic could have stayed where it should - on
politics and the country and not on you and your immature tantrum.

> It's not the job of someone who you falsely accused to prove they're correct
> and it's not the job of someone you falsely accused to show you that you're
> too stupid to read. If you're going to make serious accusations then you
> need to first be sure that you have a fucking clue.
>
> Next time it'll save you some trouble.

* I misread something. When it was pointed out I did the right thing and
quickly acknowledged it and posted a public apology.

* You viciously attacked someone and worked to harm their professional
life. When it was pointed out you continued to do so and refused to
even admit it was wrong.

If you think you are riding the moral high ground on this one you are sadly,
sadly mistaken.



--
"On desktops, Linux has had a hard time cracking the 1 per cent mark,
although some of the web analytics companies now put it at around 1.5 per
cent." -- Linus Torvalds

Snit

unread,
Oct 29, 2013, 6:35:29 PM10/29/13